Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,194 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) (41915 Views)

TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) / Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano / The Murder Of The Fulani: Yugoslavia Unfolding (buhari's Ethnic Agenda)-ffk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by OlaoChi: 4:47am On Apr 12, 2016
ChristStriker:

For your info tonytony208 is a well known Yoruba guy on this forum, you can ask around.

What a shame!

that woman isn't even sane. A dumb hateful olosho that thinks herself President of Yorubaland, deciding who is yoruba or not based on hatred for igbos
Ignore the dunce and relate with sane yorubas

1 Like

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by OlaoChi: 4:48am On Apr 12, 2016
HARDBOI:

just see how hateful and harsh u are to ur brother just becoz he said d truth.
i also read ur comments against FFK bscoz he supported justice
GOD IS WATCHING U...all this little things matters tho u may see it as minor!.
just see how hateful u sound even against ur own brothers..and the mods wont see u and ban u.
THANK GOD... GOD IS NOT HUMAN!

the mods should ban people with such obvious psychological problems

1 Like

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by babydioku(f): 4:51am On Apr 12, 2016
All tribes should come together and demand for confederation with their own police and army. If we continue with this sai baba we will be wiped out by these army backed terrorists

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by OlaoChi: 4:56am On Apr 12, 2016
theherdboy2:
ffk ur always against this govt by trying to plan and promote war between the north and the south u will never succeed, u lost election that's why ur doing this to ur country useless man

shut up. ffk has always been talking about the foreseeable war between north and south
I'm sure you can still read up many of his articles during the GEJ era

2 Likes

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by OlaoChi: 5:06am On Apr 12, 2016
lordjude:
While we type oyinbo, THEY are surrounding us even more than they already have. Their plans have long been perfected, only icing on the cake was THEIR OWN as president. Why do you think THEY have started killing minority tribes? It's because THEY are READY. The mai suya, mobile tailors, gladly take menial jobs cuz it's TEMPORAL. The wealth of the south has been promised them, after the CLEANSING. And when they finish with the minorities, the other majority tribes will be next. Surely, some tribes want to stay on their own, but the fulanis WANT IT ALL(NIGERIA). They tipped south Africa off bout Jonathan arms arrangements that were TWIC intercepted. Think for a split second, only an insider could av blown up a covert operation. They went to the media and cried fowl wen tompolo acquired gun-boats(somethin to resist their advancement) . Now thru dia broda, they want to arrest tompolo. The heads of all pockets of resistance are being targeted. Who is tompolo(South)? Who is olu. Falae(West)? Who is Nnamdi Kanu(East)? They are pockets of resistance. BE PREPARED!!

Acquire your weapons now!
Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by OlaoChi: 5:09am On Apr 12, 2016
engrchykae:
the Bosnians of Nigeria are not in the southeast and u know it.especially when u take into cognizance that the Bosnians try to appease the aggressors and u know those who fit into ffk's narrative of Bosnians in Nigeria

and this is true. .. as it stands Yorubas are the Bosnians
tinubu will end up leading his mindless followers to the grave

2 Likes

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by francodebigjoe: 5:37am On Apr 12, 2016
madridguy:
If Nnamdi Kanu can be arrested and detained I don't see reason why FFK should be a freeman by now.

DSS, please go after this basketmouth and make him companion to Nnamdi Kanu or Sheikh Ibrahim Yaqoub Zakzaky.

FFK, as you are calling for war, may you never know peace again. Omo ale jatijati
pssss bros read well nd comprehend wat dat intelegent man is saying God bless ffk.come middle belt nd u will knw wat he is saying.
Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by theEYe21(f): 6:22am On Apr 12, 2016
You are talking about Fulani, the NORTH will kill this country.
Awoofawo:
Fulai will evetualy kill the country!!!
Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by Silsilah: 6:46am On Apr 12, 2016
Scholes007:
is rochas, amechi and kachikwu an IPOB?
Oga. Those people are from that region,
Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by Ahmeduana(m): 6:48am On Apr 12, 2016
wolfslair:

Which yoruda you represent . me na christian yoruba for me femi dey do us xtian yoruda well
we gree him talk

long live ipob
AM ALSO A YORUBA, A MUSLIM BUT I CAN PROUDLY SAY THAT AM A GOOD FOLLOWER OF AWOLOWO NOT A TINUBU LAP DOG NOT FULANI A$§ LICKER, ANY PERSON THAT SAYS ALL WHAT FFK AND FAYOSE REPRESENT IS BAD, BE REST ASSURED, THAT PERSON IS A YORUBA BA$§TARD.

7 Likes

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by uzolexis(f): 6:54am On Apr 12, 2016
The scariest thing about this write up is that it is true...I am seriously shivering right now. I have never experienced war and I don't want to.

2 Likes

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by Ikennablue(m): 7:01am On Apr 12, 2016
kettykings:

igbos are not prepared for anything , no plan B, no fall back position , no strategy , no preparation, no cards on the table , no deft moves , no organisation only wailings , the igbo race is now more vulnerable than they were in 1967 and more prone to being roundly defeated in a little arm struggle like there was in 1967
I can't believe a fellow Nigerian is saying this, so this intense hatred for igbos is real??

1 Like

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by danielicon(m): 7:07am On Apr 12, 2016
kettykings:

igbos are not prepared for anything , no plan B, no fall back position , no strategy , no preparation, no cards on the table , no deft moves , no organisation only wailings , the igbo race is now more vulnerable than they were in 1967 and more prone to being roundly defeated in a little arm struggle like there was in 1967
shut up Yoruba's are the ones with plan b ,cards on the table and so on??
Yoruba's were the one running away from their own houses when the fight broke out in mile 12
Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by totorimi: 7:14am On Apr 12, 2016
What do you expect from a government that was only preparing for bloodshed and war should they loose an election rather than plan ahead on how to run a meaningful government that will touch lives of citizens positively. These are the blood thirsty people they were grooming to execute their baboon and monkey soaked in blood saga so it's still flowing in their blood.

3 Likes

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by deflover(m): 7:15am On Apr 12, 2016
engrchykae:
the Bosnians of Nigeria are not in the southeast and u know it.especially when u take into cognizance that the Bosnians try to appease the aggressors and u know those who fit into ffk's narrative of Bosnians in Nigeria

this line speaks solely about the yorubas....ffk is advising his people but some slaves are too chained in the brain to see it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by favourlove1: 7:25am On Apr 12, 2016
madridguy:
If Nnamdi Kanu can be arrested and detained I don't see reason why FFK should be a freeman by now.

DSS, please go after this basketmouth and make him companion to Nnamdi Kanu or Sheikh Ibrahim Yaqoub Zakzaky.

FFK, as you are calling for war, may you never know peace again. Omo ale jatijati
r u so blind that u cannot relate with d issues raised? What is wrong wt u? N is nnamdi kanu worse than freed boko haram fighters? Take it or leave it there is no such thing as one nigeria. Housa fulanis see themselves as supirior to any other tribe. Whatch ur word
Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by laprince(m): 7:37am On Apr 12, 2016
wolfslair:

Omo get well soon am half yoruba my mum is yoruba my dad from esan in edo state
. you dont ve to be ibo to be ipob all you need is sence

Obhiaba, am with you on this.
Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by criminalmindz: 7:47am On Apr 12, 2016
mysticwarrior:
Having known about the Jugoslav history even before the disintegration, right from the time of Broz Tito, to slobodan milosevic to the capture of radovan karadic and ratko miladic. I was impress by your broad view and assessment of their history and linking the beginning of their conflict tensions to that of my beloved nigeria. But as an international historian which i feel you are, you failed to initiate a proper comparative analysis between these countries before bringing out your hypothesis. The former Jugoslavia was country practicing Federalism and same applies to Nigeria, and please note "in a federal system of govt there is no right of succession" which means that the constitution does not allow any group to withdraw from the federation. The former Jugoslavia and Nigeria both have different ethnic group, in the former yugoslavia they have the Serbs, croats, albanians, bosnians, slovenes, montenigrins and macedonians. And that of Nigeria we have hausa, fulani, yoruba, ibo, efik, edo, kanurii, tiv, jukun, kataf, kadara, urhobo, ijaw, bachama, idoma, bambarawa, nupe, gwari, birom, angas, calabari and mada to mention but a few. They both have a rigid constitution where the principle of the supremacy of the constitution is heavily accorded. These are some of the similarities between these countries. I also want to point out that you failed to mention the cause of the yogoslav war of succession. Nigeria is currently experiencing so many forms of internal aggressions raging from boko haram Insurrection in the north East to religious violence in the north central, to massob uprising in the East and to Tribal wars in some part of the nations. Marginalization, exploitation and insecurity were some of the root causes of the yugoslav war, and some Nigerians have acclaims that they feel this way. My friend judging from you own analysis you leave me with no option but to suppress all doubts that you are from the south East. My friend the only way a federal country can disintegrate is through war and we don't need that in Nigeria "the scars that are left after war never heals until every last member of that Generation dies off" pls change you thinking and pray for a better nigeria. One love from the mysticwarrior.
Anothet nigeria bosnia Zombie spoted. They always feel they know better but they are dumb tribe people. Na yoruba man write this article. Stop fooling urself

1 Like

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by victorazy(m): 7:49am On Apr 12, 2016
kettykings:

You can't be preaching for peace and one Nigeria then indulge in all these things been listed by you sir, ur spelling doom "evil mind".

1 Like

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by victorazy(m): 7:49am On Apr 12, 2016
kettykings:

You can't be preaching for peace and one Nigeria then indulge in all these thing been listed by you sir, ur spelling doom "evil mind".
Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by sikirat2020: 7:50am On Apr 12, 2016
WELL SAID FFK. NNAMDI WARNED BUT WAS TO TAKEN SERIOUSLY . STOP BUILDING CATHEDRALS , PLEASE BUILD MEN BIAFRANS. IMPORT MASSIVELY UMBRELLAS AS TO BE READY FOR THE RAINY DAY.

1 Like

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by tuscani: 7:51am On Apr 12, 2016
bilulu:

pls can u point out were FFK lied......
Simple question. Good question.
Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by K3son(m): 8:01am On Apr 12, 2016
The Fulani's and DSS are no God. The multitude of people killed by the Fulani's are no animals. The DSS should justify their reasons for making an issue out of a little(fulani) loss a bid to destroy the lives of great Nigerians.

There is every need for a clarification on this matter. except the DSS is stranding with e Fulani's.
Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by predatorX: 8:15am On Apr 12, 2016
kettykings:

Little arms struggle like there was in 1967 that left Nigeria, though supported by the British, French, Egypt, Spain, bleeding to death and grossly indebted to the west. What do you think brought about the bakassi Peninsula squabbles between Nigeria and Cameroon?
Even with the enemy's MK-4 rifles, locally made bombs (ogbu nigwe) and rockets, and sheer willpower, almighty Nigeria could not overcome without Egyptian pilots flying sorties on Nigeria's beckon, or the Royal Navy blockading and bombarding our southern flanks twenty-five miles inland.

So dude, get your facts right and don't make it sound like it was a walkover for Nigeria. A single biafran tank without western interventions would have altered the course of history. [b]
kettykings:

Little arms struggle like there was in 1967 that left Nigeria, though supported by the British, French, Egypt, Spain, bleeding to death and grossly indebted to the west. What do you think brought about the bakassi Peninsula squabbles between Nigeria and Cameroon?
Even with the enemy's MK-4 rifles, locally made bombs (ogbu nigwe) and rockets, and sheer willpower, almighty Nigeria could not overcome without Egyptian pilots flying sorties on Nigeria's beckon, or the Royal Navy blockading and bombarding our southern flanks twenty-five miles inland.

So dude, get your facts right and don't make it sound like it was a walkover for Nigeria. A single biafran tank without western interventions would have altered the course of history. [/b]
kettykings:

Little arms struggle like there was in 1967 that left Nigeria, though supported by the British, French, Egypt, Spain, bleeding to death and grossly indebted to the west. Bakassi Peninsula was used as ransom to guarantee French support, now the French through her proxy, Cameroon has collected on their debt.

So dude, get your facts right and don't make it sound like it was a walkover for Nigeria. A single biafran tank without western interventions would have altered the course of history.
Should it happen again, our Navy would be more than incompetent to police our water ways and trust me, the Chinese/Russians wouldn't mind supplying arms to a fledgling nation.

2 Likes

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by Scholes007(m): 8:17am On Apr 12, 2016
Silsilah:

Oga. Those people are from that region,
you made it look as if you don't know the difference bw ipob and Igbo. Well our leaders are not stupid, they most be looking into every affairs of our people hence i see no reason making such comment unless you have problem with ipob.
Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by Myself2(m): 8:22am On Apr 12, 2016
ezinwaJesu:

I say this because thousands of Igbos, Yorubas, Niger-Deltans and Middle Belters have been killed by Fulani militants and herdsmen over the last ten months since President Buhari came to power yet the DSS has never announced it and told the country about the details and ethnic identities of the victims.

When one thousand Shiite Muslims were slaughtered in Zaria and buried in mass graves the DSS did not speak. When five hundred Idomas were massacred in Agatu by Fulani militants the DSS did not speak.

When hundreds of southern and Middle Belt farms were raided by AK-47-wielding Fulani herdsmen who murdered, raped, burnt down and took over the land of their victims the DSS never gave us details of the victims or made any announcements.

When our leaders in the south were kidnapped and when men witnessed their wives and children being raped and butchered by the Fulani militias before their very eyes the DSS made no announcements.

When the International Terror Index told the world that the Fulani militias in Nigeria are the "fourth most deadly terror organization in the world" the DSS said nothing and neither did they give us details about their activities or their victims.

Worse of all is the fact that our government and our President, who himself happens to be a Fulani, has never deemed it fit or necessary to condemn the activities of the Fulani herdsmen and militants and neither have they expressed any sympathy or displayed any empathy for their many victims.

Let me be clear: the murder of anyone, regardless of their ethnicity or faith, is unacceptable to me. I deplore murder and violence and in my view the killing of one innocent soul diminishes the humanity of every single one of us as a community and nation.

However it seems curious that the minute that Fulanis are killed in the east the DSS is quick to rise to the occasion and express concern about it whilst they do not express the same concern when Nigerians from other ethnic nationalities are killed by the Fulani in their own homes and land.

Therein lies the double standard and it is sad and unfortunate. Furthermore not only is it very dangerous but it also confirms the view that our government and security agencies are not only partial but that they are also attempting to implement an ethnic and religious agenda.

Three questions must be answered: firstly who is funding the Fulani herdsmen and where do they get their weapons from? Secondly why does our government not only turn a blind eye to the mass murder and genocide that they regularly indulge in but also go out of their way to protect them?

And thirdly why do the government and security agencies have so much hatred and contempt for those that the Fulani regularly target and their victims and why do they believe that those victims do not deserve to enjoy the full protection of the Nigerian Federal Government?

Could it be because they are regarded as slaves and second class citizens? Is Fulani blood and are Fulani lives more important than others? Indeed do non-Fulani lives matter in President Buhari's Nigeria?

Are we compelled to begin a ‘’non-Fulani lives matter’’ movement which is based and fashioned on the ‘’Black Lives Matter’’ movement in the United States of America before we can draw the attention of the world to what is going on in our country?

GBAM

Hate him or love him,FFK nailed this one,so where is the dullard and his new DSS robot DG,come and answer
Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by Mbediogu(m): 8:45am On Apr 12, 2016
madridguy:

DSS, please go after this basketmouth and make him companion to Nnamdi Kanu or Sheikh Ibrahim Yaqouballs for Zakzaky.

The issue is not whether or not he called for war. Did he say the truth? A country that arrests those who speak the truth must be told lies until the bomb drops. God forbid. Nnamdi Kanu is now the template and precedent for arresting activist patriots. Can we say JFK has contributed nothing positive to Nigeria even in his days as minister? The call is to arrest him for speaking against Giuliani impunity in the south, GEJ and others like Nnamdi Kanu. ISSORITE. God dey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack INEC Office In Osun, Burn Ballot Papers, Card Readers. Photos / Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole / Top Ten Unresolved Murders Involving Top Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.