Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,344 members, 7,888,094 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:09 PM

Four Powerful Romantic Idea - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Powerful Romantic Idea (886 Views)

Support This New Romantic Idea / For Your Stronger Relationship(85plus Romantic Idea) / Romantic Idea! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Powerful Romantic Idea by naijasaba(m): 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2009
IDEA # 1
If your partner is going away for a few days, tell her that you are worried about her so you have organized a bodyguard to look after her. Then give her a small teddy bear.
IDEA # 2
Buy a packet of glow in the dark stars and stick the stars on the roof above your bed to spell out a message such as "I Love You" When the lights go down, your message will be revealed!
IDEA # 3
On a special occasion, buy your partner eleven real red roses and one artificial red rose. Place the artificial rose in the center of the bouquet.
Attach a card that says:
“I will love you until the last rose fades.”
IDEA # 4
Buy the domain name of your partner's name if it is available for example www.nairaland.com Create a web page containing a romantic poem and a picture of a rose. When your partner is surfing the web, casually ask whether she has ever checked to see whether her domain name is taken. Let her type it in to discover her page.
Re: Four Powerful Romantic Idea by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2009
Bros, you are lovestruck. But there are still peeps wishing their wife would just die and leave em' alone
Re: Four Powerful Romantic Idea by AmAlone: 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2009
Mivoh:

Bros, you are lovestruck. But there are still peeps wishing their wife would just die and leave em' alone

Gal, ha hail oooo
Re: Four Powerful Romantic Idea by wisecutie: 11:44pm On Aug 01, 2009
Quite impressed, What site/book did you get them from?Pls be honest.lol
Re: Four Powerful Romantic Idea by Kunbee: 1:38am On Aug 02, 2009
Oshi puppy luv tongue
Re: Four Powerful Romantic Idea by naijasaba(m): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2009
wisecutie:

Quite impressed, What site/book did you get them from?Pls be honest.lol

Do you

want a full version

of the book?

talk to me

Re: Four Powerful Romantic Idea by kevoh(m): 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2009
I like the first and third ideas!
Re: Four Powerful Romantic Idea by md4real(m): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2009
guy your ideas are not for just an african man. though they superb and also, expensive.
Re: Four Powerful Romantic Idea by naijasaba(m): 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2009
md4real:

guy your ideas are not for just an african man. though they superb and also, expensive.

Thanks for appreciating
Re: Four Powerful Romantic Idea by Fiona0007: 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2009
@topic
very romantic! (and a little too much)
but how many men in the world are that romantic? hardly any!
Re: Four Powerful Romantic Idea by youngzeal1: 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2009
dat is watz up
Re: Four Powerful Romantic Idea by galatico(m): 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2009
Quite impressed!!!
Re: Four Powerful Romantic Idea by biola44: 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2009
:d
Re: Four Powerful Romantic Idea by Kelvinj(m): 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2009
naijasaba:

IDEA # 1
If your partner is going away for a few days, tell her that you are worried about her so you have organized a bodyguard to look after her. Then give her a small teddy bear.
IDEA # 2
Buy a packet of glow in the dark stars and stick the stars on the roof above your bed to spell out a message such as "I Love You" When the lights go down, your message will be revealed!
IDEA # 3
On a special occasion, buy your partner eleven real red roses and one artificial red rose. Place the artificial rose in the center of the bouquet.
Attach a card that says:
“I will love you until the last rose fades.”
IDEA # 4
Buy the domain name of your partner's name if it is available for example www.nairaland.com Create a web page containing a romantic poem and a picture of a rose. When your partner is surfing the web, casually ask whether she has ever checked to see whether her domain name is taken. Let her type it in to discover her page.
have u tried 'em
Re: Four Powerful Romantic Idea by Gentlelady(f): 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2009
Very nice, but now many Naija guys will do these!! My bf is not likely to. cool
Re: Four Powerful Romantic Idea by mamag3: 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2009
kevoh:

I like the first and third ideas!

Me too.
Re: Four Powerful Romantic Idea by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2009
D 1st 1 is great i'll try it lol
Re: Four Powerful Romantic Idea by kokoA(m): 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2009
Watch more of Nigerian films ok?
Re: Four Powerful Romantic Idea by sabaestate(m): 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2009
Kelvinj:

have u tried 'em

Im a guru in this field.

that is why my girl friend

can not leave me a minute so that they

will not snatch me from her,she love me bad
Re: Four Powerful Romantic Idea by abariko1(m): 10:01am On Aug 07, 2009
Bros, you have spoken well, but let me give you a reminder, it is that all what u've said cant be exercised on naija girls. I mean am

(1) (Reply)

The One That Got Away! / How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You And Become Addicted / My Girl Friend Bought Me A Top 4 Xmas Bt I Dont Like It, Can I Return It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.