Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

For Your Stronger Relationship(85plus Romantic Idea) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Your Stronger Relationship(85plus Romantic Idea) (599 Views)

Three Things That Can Lead To A Stronger Relationship / Four Powerful Romantic Idea / Romantic Idea! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Your Stronger Relationship(85plus Romantic Idea) by williamora: 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2010
Hello goodday,
This is your regular contributor in the house willimora,i hereby to make my people smile with their difficuities in term of relationship.In the package that is going to be given to you,which is my 85plus romantic ideas.you discover what your partner needs that even if you are poor,ugly,short,too tall,yet i assure you that there will be stronger relation.NOTE this offer is open to only 20 serious nigerian,it will not be available by this time tomorrow,grab it now.Inorder to have yours TEXT 85PLUS R TO 08051074440.
Re: For Your Stronger Relationship(85plus Romantic Idea) by yagbaboy1(m): 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2010
poverty na im be the root of all these kind advert

(1) (Reply)

Father Of Five Dies After Affair With Lover / Love Tips / We Luv Our Ladies Older And Richer, These Young Once Too Dey Form.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.