Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,964 members, 7,909,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 09:03 AM

Romantic Idea! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Idea! (2767 Views)

Support This New Romantic Idea / For Your Stronger Relationship(85plus Romantic Idea) / Four Powerful Romantic Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Idea! by mrghost: 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2008
let's share some romantic ideas together
Now I set the ball rolling.

IDEA # 1
If your partner is going away for a few days, tell her that you are worried about her so you have organized a bodyguard to look after her. Then give her a small teddy bear.

IDEA # 2
Buy a packet of glow in the dark stars and stick the stars on the roof above your bed to spell out a message such as "I Love You" When the lights go down, your message will be revealed!

IDEA # 3
On a special occasion, buy your partner eleven real red roses and one artificial red rose. Place the artificial rose in the center of the bouquet.
Attach a card that says:
“I will love you until the last rose fades.”

IDEA # 4
Buy the domain name of your partner's name if it is available. Create a web page containing a romantic poem and a picture of a rose. When your partner is surfing the web, casually ask whether she has ever checked to see whether her domain name is taken. Let her type it in to discover her page.

to be continued.
Re: Romantic Idea! by arramyjay: 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2008
Wow so nice.
Re: Romantic Idea! by Tgirl4real(f): 4:20pm On Nov 07, 2008
Shegirl, I'm waiting tongue
Re: Romantic Idea! by arramyjay: 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2008
Hi tgirl, cheesy

Ok dont what to do.Please let me know.
Re: Romantic Idea! by mrghost: 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2008
IDEA # 5
Buy a stylish hand mirror and give it to your partner as a gift. Include a card in the box saying
“In this mirror you will see the image of
the most beautiful woman in the world.”

IDEA # 6

Take a book that your partner is reading and using a pencil, underline of shade letters in a section of the book or novel she has yet to read to spell out a love letter. For example in the following exert from a novel, the underlined letters come together to spell out the secret message "I love you"

The palace was a labyr[b]i[/b]nth, their passage through it tortuous and interminab[b]l[/b]e. Initially they passed from building t[b]o[/b] building under the sodden sky. Ste[b]v[/b]e's feet ached; h[b]e[/b] might have laughed at himself, the tireless traveler, grown too soft from his months in the cit[b]y[/b] to walk any pr[b]o[/b]per distance. Abr[b]u[/b]ptly the guards halted.

The underline or shaded letters will make your partner curious and with a bit of luck she will write them down. Spend time to encode a proper message such as "Dear Belinda, I love you honey"
Re: Romantic Idea! by tope2000(f): 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2008
Sweet but lets me honest the % of nigerian men that will do that is very low cool
Re: Romantic Idea! by mrghost: 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2008
@tope
yeah you are right but if you are really in Love I mean TRUE LOVE with your woman. a woman you have passion for. you'll do them and every day you'll keep looking for romantic ways to stay right in her. hnnn,
Re: Romantic Idea! by tope2000(f): 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2008
mrghost:

@tope
yeah you are right but if you are really in Love I mean TRUE LOVE with your woman. a woman you have passion for. you'll do them and every day you'll keep looking for romantic ways to stay right in her. hnnn,

I still doubt if naija men will do it, some of them wont even tell you how they really feel about you talkless of show it undecided
Re: Romantic Idea! by DavidDylan(m): 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2008
Most men are too absent-minded to do anything you have suggested above. Here are simple little things you can do:

- Drop her surprise little notes telling her how much she means to you . . . if you can make sure she finds it where her friends are. Cant tell you how much a woman appreciates public affection - i dont mean PDA!

- Hold her hand in public . . . dont be shy boy.

- Once in a while try doing something she particularly wants rather than you doing your thing and she just tagging along.

Just the few stuff i have tried that work excellently well. You really dont have to bring a woman the moon to let her know you appreciate her.
Re: Romantic Idea! by tope2000(f): 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2008
DavidDylan:

Most men are too absent-minded to do anything you have suggested above. Here are simple little things you can do:

- Drop her surprise little notes telling her how much she means to you . . . if you can make sure she finds it where her friends are. can't tell you how much a woman appreciates public affection - i don't mean PDA!

- Hold her hand in public . . . don't be shy boy.

- Once in a while try doing something she particularly wants rather than you doing your thing and she just tagging along.

Just the few stuff i have tried that work excellently well. You really don't have to bring a woman the moon to let her know you appreciate her.

This is probably the best romantic treatment that you will like receive from a 'ROMANTIC NAIJA GUY'. grin
But i think they can do a whole lot more though angrytongue
Re: Romantic Idea! by Aladunni(f): 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2008
DavidDylan:

- Drop her surprise little notes telling her how much she means to you . . . if you can make sure she finds it where her friends are. can't tell you how much a woman appreciates public affection - i don't mean PDA!

- Hold her hand in public . . . don't be shy boy.

Just the few stuff i have tried that work excellently well. You really don't have to bring a woman the moon to let her know you appreciate her.

these sounds more realistic
Re: Romantic Idea! by DavidDylan(m): 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2008
tope2000:

This is probably the best romantic treatment that you will like receive from a 'ROMANTIC NAIJA GUY'. grin
But i think they can do a whole lot more though angrytongue

try an "unromantic" naija guy . . .  grin
Re: Romantic Idea! by MrCrackles(m): 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2008
tope2000:

Sweet but lets me honest the % of nigerian men that will do that is very low cool

why are you so skeptical about Nigerian men?

if you are not happy, run after a bloody Ugandan or cuddle up to a Zimbabwean now

Yeye gurl  cheesy
Re: Romantic Idea! by tope2000(f): 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2008
DavidDylan:

try an "unromantic" naija guy . . .  grin

Do you have any idea how many unromantic naija guys are out there
It sickening, their idea of romance is letz have children grin

@brash
I might just do that grin
Re: Romantic Idea! by MrCrackles(m): 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2008
tope2000:

@brash
I might just do that grin

well i am waiting on the outcome of that! undecided
Re: Romantic Idea! by mrghost: 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2008
@david
you are right, but we are talking about ROMANTIC IDEAS here. We need to change our thinking and change our life forever and let the special one be special. Afterall Marriage is once in a lifetime and it's the only special thing we experience in life ( do you know the time you were born or when you die?) get your right partner and make her who she wants to be, try to thing the way it has never been done and meeeeen! your footpaths will be found in her. She will always want to be with you. hnnn
Re: Romantic Idea! by tope2000(f): 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2008
MrCrackles:

well i am waiting on the outcome of that! undecided

will let u know lipsrsealed

Seriously though how many naija guys that u know are really romantic? be honest
Re: Romantic Idea! by mrghost: 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2008
hnnnnnnnn,

drop your ideas and let's learn

I am hopping out I'll be back.
Re: Romantic Idea! by MrCrackles(m): 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2008
tope2000:

Seriously though how many naija guys that u know are really romantic? be honest

Well you know Brash is! undecided
Re: Romantic Idea! by sistawoman: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2008
Nigerian men can be very very romantic and very spontaneous.

When they really love a woman and know that the woman really loves them the sky is the limit for what they will do to keep her.

I love love love love love my Nigerian man.

Here is something i keep on my desk that he just brought me a couple of days ago.

there was no reason, no special occasion, he was not in the dog house and just so happen the conversation that night was about emotional dissatisfaction and pulled out this small gift that he brought me. He sung me a song that he made up. This man loves me like i love him and we both know that we have found the one.

For my love

Finding a word that describes you the
best is quite an impossible thing.
For no word could say so perfectly all
the things you mean to me.

You're my love, my sweetheart, my friend,
On whom I can always depend.
i love you dearly and always will.
You mean the world to me.

Re: Romantic Idea! by MrCrackles(m): 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2008
See Sistawoman dey yearn Tope

U don fly comot already, with your chicken legs!!

If you come back here and yearn Naija men arnt romantic, i go spit for yourself! tongue
Re: Romantic Idea! by princesa(f): 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2008
if any man should do those thing s for me
i will think he has gone insane and is only after whats under my skirt angry

offcourse that cant happen grin
Re: Romantic Idea! by MrCrackles(m): 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2008
princesa:

i will think he has gone insane and is only after whats under my skirt >:

offcourse that can't happen grin

And what is under your skirt?! undecided
Re: Romantic Idea! by sistawoman: 7:12pm On Nov 07, 2008
princesa:

i will think he has gone insane and is only after whats under my skirt angry

If he does this he is not after what is under the skirt but what is under your shirt, right behind your left breast. And you should give it to him.
Re: Romantic Idea! by na2day2(m): 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2008
naija men, we don suffer in the name of romance cry cry cry cry
Re: Romantic Idea! by Tgirl4real(f): 4:38am On Nov 08, 2008
Shegirl,

just buzz my YIM or send me a mail,

Thanks
Re: Romantic Idea! by ajayi1(m): 11:22am On Nov 08, 2008
I luv the romatic idea and we get lot of Naija guys wey dey do am. Some Naija guys will use all their time for luv.
Re: Romantic Idea! by princesa(f): 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2008
MrCrackles:

And what is under your skirt?! undecided

you know na wink
stop feigning jo cheesy

sistawoman:

If he does this he is not after what is under the skirt but what is under your shirt, right behind your left breast. And you should give it to him.
see description shocked grin
but if he wants what's right behind my left breast, he should show his ability to fulfill my material need (money)
and he can even have the b****rst itself cheesy
Re: Romantic Idea! by Cayon(f): 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2008
Buy a Karma Sutra manual and go directly to "sets of 9"  If any woman doesn't  enjoy that moment she needs her head to be examined.  And I am not talking from experience - thats what I was told grin grin grin

http://www.google.com/products?q=+Karma+Sutra&hl=en&show=dd
Re: Romantic Idea! by mrghost: 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2008
IDEA # 7
Have flowers delivered to your partner's workplace. She will not only enjoy the flowers but will also receive comments and attention from her office mates which will add to her enjoyment.

IDEA # 8
Get a piece of paper and some crayons. Draw a bright childlike picture with a smiley sun and two stick figures holding hands. Add labels with your two names pointing to the stick figures. Write "I Love You" inside a heart.
Next get a large formal envelope. Place your drawing inside and type up a formal address label of your partner's work such as:
For the immediate and urgent attention of:
Oyindamola Honey
find it posted to her so as for her to recieve it in the middle of the day.

IDEA # 9
Memorize one of Shakespeare's love sonnets and recite it to your partner when you are in a romantic setting like a botanical garden. Don't just suddenly start reciting poetry as this will just sound corny.
While you are cuddling your partner, ask in a joking manner, "So is now a good time to recite a love poem to you?" She will probably say yes, expecting you to come up with something of the "Roses are Red, " variety.
Instead, look into her eyes, smile and recite the sonnet while you gently stroke her face. Try the sonnet below. If this is too long, just memorize the first four lines and the last two.

Shakespeare Love Sonnet 18
Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate.
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer's lease hath all too short a date.
Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And often is his gold complexion dimmed,
And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance or nature's changing course untrimmed.
But thy eternal summer shall not fade,
Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest,
Nor shall Death brag thou wander'st in his shade
When in eternal lines to time thou grow'st.
So long as men can breathe, or eyes can see,
So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.
Re: Romantic Idea! by princesa(f): 11:24am On Nov 10, 2008
could you stop with this melodramatic white washed stuffz angry
its making me dizzy embarassed
Re: Romantic Idea! by meexteriox(m): 12:03pm On Nov 10, 2008
Show of LOVE among Nigerian men is unbeleivably low. In the other hand, it could get better, really.

@princesa
That you've never come across a romantic Nigerian does not mean they don't exist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Most Women Prefer Parasitic Relationship To Mutualistic Relationship? / Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More? / Bush Or Bare?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.