Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,006 members, 7,909,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:20 AM

Romantic Idea! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Idea! (2769 Views)

Support This New Romantic Idea / For Your Stronger Relationship(85plus Romantic Idea) / Four Powerful Romantic Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romantic Idea! by LoveAlways(f): 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2008
Shakespeare Love Sonnet 18
Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate.
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer's lease hath all too short a date.
Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And often is his gold complexion dimmed,
And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance or nature's changing course untrimmed.
But thy eternal summer shall not fade,
Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest,
Nor shall Death brag thou wander'st in his shade
When in eternal lines to time thou grow'st.
So long as men can breathe, or eyes can see,
So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.

I love this poem. One of my favorites. So romantic kiss cry
Re: Romantic Idea! by Nautillus(m): 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2008
Oga, Mr Ghost. . .

Are you a FREAK ? ? ? haba . . .wakeup and smell the coffee ok . . .a combo of all your above mentioned will only make you appear as "Steve Auckle" . . . .haba . . .you want to choke her to death with love ? ? ? . . .trust me . . .sometimes . . . .the ladies dig "bad boy" part of her man sometimes. . .
Re: Romantic Idea! by princesa(f): 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2008
meexteriox:

@princesa
That you've never come across a romantic Nigerian does not mean they don't exist.

are you one,
i love to meet one cheesy
Re: Romantic Idea! by mrghost: 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2008
Dear Nigerian Men,
I'm so amazed when some even think this romantic stuffs can not be given and done by a Nigerian. Let's change our thinking and change our life forever. as for me I give whom I love all she deserves to make who she is.

I've not stop dashing out the ROMANTIC IDEAS!
Re: Romantic Idea! by princesa(f): 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2008
and as for me, romance only exists in my
radio and
television grin

finish undecided
Re: Romantic Idea! by mrghost: 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2008
@princessa
Tell me your favorite song (if you have) and tell me your favorite tv and radio station you watch and listen to and watchout while I pay the broadcasters to play you the track at your leisure time. I bet you, I'll use your radio and Tv to affect your romantic life. hnnnn,

IDEA # 10
For this idea you will need a portable CD player. If you and your partner have a favorite song, get a copy of it on CD and take it with you when you go away for a romantic weekend.
When you are in a romantic spot, ask your partner if she would like to dance. Place one earpiece in her ear and one in your own and enjoy your private dance floor.
This technique is particularly effective if the romantic spot you have chosen is somewhere where people would not normally dance, for example, the top of the Empire State building at sunset or on top of a mountain during a camping trip.

IDEA # 11
Buy a small decorated cardboard box, a sheet of colored tissue paper, some massage oil and a blank card.
Line the box with the tissue paper. Place the massage oil in the box and write the following message on the card:
I know a great Man.
For an appointment call:
(08039260734) your No.

IDEA # 12
When your spouse has had a really long hard day, run a hot bath for her. Pour some fragrant bath oil into the tub and gently bathe her from head to toe. Carry her into the bedroom. Gently towel her dry and tuck her into a freshly made bed with a kiss on the forehead.

IDEA # 13
If your partner has a pet that she adores, at Christmas, in addition to buying a gift for your partner, buy a small present for her pet.

still counting
Re: Romantic Idea! by tope2000(f): 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2008
I see u are still giving the guys romantic idea huh!. grin
Re: Romantic Idea! by Tgirl4real(f): 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2008
Re: Romantic Idea! by mrghost: 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2008
yeah tope

I think some ladies deserve to be love and make whom they ever wanted to be. So we guys can improve on that and if they would appreciate it and never take it for granted.
Re: Romantic Idea! by tope2000(f): 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2008
mrghost:

yeah tope

I think some ladies deserve to be love and make whom they ever wanted to be. So we guys can improve on that and if they would appreciate it and never take it for granted.

Couldnt agree more wink
Re: Romantic Idea! by mrghost: 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2008
more?

more than words is all I can do to make you see and feel how Nigerian guys can make their woman soar into the realm of romantic love, and even beg to fall in love with Nigerian guys in the next generation.

hnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Romantic Idea! by mrghost: 6:23am On Nov 14, 2008
IDEA # 14
Use this idea if your partner is going to work and you are staying at home for some reason (Perhaps you are sick or are working from home).
Say goodbye to her at the front door and then immediately send an email to her work address. The email should simply say,
"Miss you already".
The email will be in her in-box when she does her morning email check.

IDEA # 15
If your partner has long hair, take the time to brush it using long slow strokes. This is particularly effective after she has had a shower or when she is getting ready for bed.

still counting
Re: Romantic Idea! by princesa(f): 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2008
ok dude
my favurite song is "if i were a boy by beyonce"
and my favourite program is "kill the romantic guyz" coming soon

now lets see what you can do cheesy grin
Re: Romantic Idea! by sosodat: 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2008
For those sayin Nigerian men aint romantic, u got to take a second look at urself. Maybe u dont exude d aura of recieving or been romantic.

Or your perception of been romantic has evolved hence can only mean Money.
Romantic Naija men are not in short supply, pray u meet one
Re: Romantic Idea! by sosodat: 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2008
For those sayin Nigerian men aint romantic, u got to take a second look at urself. Maybe u dont exude d aura of recieving or been romantic.

Re: Romantic Idea! by na2day2(m): 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2008
thank u my guy

sosodat:

For those sayin Nigerian men aint romantic, u got to take a second look at yourself. Maybe u don't exude d aura of recieving or been romantic.

Re: Romantic Idea! by princesa(f): 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2008
enough of this romantic talk jo
i have an opinion to make
and i made it, i cant always agree to any laid down belief or perception by people, No nigerian Romantic men
finish undecided
Re: Romantic Idea! by mimi4eva(f): 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2008
that will be the day, lol,
these things seem so nice but the average 9ja guy out there cannot be that deep.
Re: Romantic Idea! by jgirl3: 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2008
That is soooooooooooooooo romantic.

However saying is different from saying.
Re: Romantic Idea! by tRoOE(f): 1:25am On Nov 15, 2008
[size=13pt] My definition of a "Romantic Idea" would be, playing xbox with my husband, am not into that slow music crap or lighting candles, since  i do that on a regularly basic
[/size]
Re: Romantic Idea! by DavidDylan(m): 1:26am On Nov 15, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt] My definition of a "Romantic Idea" would be, playing xbox with my husband, am not into that slow music crap or lighting candles, since i do on a regularly basic
[/size]

Gbam! dont mind all these dreamy-eyed unrealistic women here jare . . . thumbs up to a real woman.
Re: Romantic Idea! by tRoOE(f): 1:30am On Nov 15, 2008
DavidDylan:

Gbam! don't mind all these dreamy-eyed unrealistic women here jare . . . thumbs up to a real woman.
[size=13pt]***blushing"" Thank you o jare cheesy[/size]
Re: Romantic Idea! by mrghost: 8:04am On Nov 15, 2008
Specially for the one who deserve it.
ARE YOU THE ONE?

I am a Boy
, If I could Find the only Girl (THE 1)

I think that I could understand
how it feels to love a Her
I swear I’d be a better man
I’d listen to her
cause I know how it feels
when you find the one you wanted
cause I will never take her for granted
I wouldn't want everything I had got destroyed!
I am boy and If I could Find the Only Girl, I desire
('THE ONE' that will give the total love)

I would turn off my phone
Tell everyone that its broken
so they think
that I was sleeping alone
I’d put myself first
and make the rules as I go
cause I know that she’ll be faithful
waiting for me to come home ( to come home).

just for me to find her

I believe she will fight against killing the Romantic guys, hnnnnnn

Re: Romantic Idea! by princesa(f): 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2008
u never give up right
Re: Romantic Idea! by mrghost: 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2008
IDEA # 16
Contact your partner's family and ask if there was anything she always wanted when she was a little girl.
For example if she always wanted a porcelain doll, buy one for her birthday. She will not only appreciate the gift but also the fact that you were thoughtful enough to find out what she always wanted.

IDEA # 17
Organize a professional photo shoot to obtain a portrait of the two of you as a couple. Frame the picture and put it somewhere prominent. Remember to make sure you give your partner plenty of notice so that she can get ready.

IDEA # 18
Write a note saying
"I thought of you today, and it made me smile."
Leave the note somewhere where your partner is sure to find it.
Re: Romantic Idea! by just1n(m): 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2008
omo, ur poem book many o! tongue
Re: Romantic Idea! by princesa(f): 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2008
boring ones too grin
Re: Romantic Idea! by coolguyz(m): 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2008
princess,
i'm still urs na, and we knw our romance rules for our obodo country hia which i'm sure makes ur head swell enough. ghost can't come use poem steal u away frm me, dt much i'm very sure of cool.

kiss
Re: Romantic Idea! by princesa(f): 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2008
not even if he tried wink

so lets move to our country kiss
Re: Romantic Idea! by mrghost: 11:32pm On Nov 25, 2008
Idea #19
On a special occasion such as your partner's birthday, buy twenty-four red roses. Arrange to meet her at a specific spot in a shopping mall before going out for dinner. Get to the shopping mall early and position yourself around the corner from your meeting spot. Ask a guy who is walking by whether he would mind helping you out. Give him a rose, point out your partner and ask him to walk up to her and say, "Happy Birthday Meagan" and give her the rose and then walk away. Repeat this with eleven other guys. Choose guys who are not too good looking and choose guys of different ages. A nice touch is to have the last rose delivered by a small child who could even by accompanied by his parents. After the first twelve flowers have been delivered, approach your partner with the twelve remaining roses.
Re: Romantic Idea! by snazzydown(m): 11:50pm On Nov 25, 2008
Seriously though how many naija guys that u know are really romantic? be honest
u wan try, just try me now, lets see if u would be carried away by my way of doing it//
Re: Romantic Idea! by mrghost: 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2008
IDEA # 20
When you and your partner are going somewhere special, get your camera, buy a new roll of film and wait for her to come out of the house. When she appears, act like a professional photographer and go wild taking pictures of her with the flash. While you are taking photos, bombard her with questions as though she was a famous actress and you are trying to get a scoop for the magazine you represent. Not only is this fun but you will also get some great photos to look back on together.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Says I Can't Take Care Of Her , / Why Won't He Apologise To Me? / Brazillian Prostitutes Learning English In Preparation For 2014 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.