Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,230 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:37 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1231237 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 4mula22(m): 11:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
Hello house
I'm due to land in Melbourne Australia in a week and I'm still trying to figure out accommodation. I'd love to avoid hotel bills as much as possible.
Can anyone help a brother out? Is it possible to secure accommodation from Nigeria?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 12:09am On Dec 19, 2016
^^^^ use Airbnb. Google it.

You need help for next week and you are asking now?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by BuyGoats: 12:56am On Dec 19, 2016
mamajaz:

That UKEAS test room is too Choky fah, let her go to Surulere. That's where the Gods of 79+ tanda dey wait for all.
Alright now.... let's go thereeeee....

Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 1:26am On Dec 19, 2016
4mula22:
I'm due to land in Melbourne Australia in a week

Student, PR or 476?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by AK72: 2:12am On Dec 19, 2016
sunvick:
The best advice is to go to page 0, you will get 98% of all you need to know.

Thanks Sunvick.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jamson: 2:54am On Dec 19, 2016
mamajaz:

You said it all, we will meet somewhere on Friday.
Are u saying what I'm thinking? grin

Ok na...Ibadan ti ya niyen.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jamson: 3:08am On Dec 19, 2016
mamajaz:

That UKEAS test room is too Choky fah, let her go to Surulere. That's where the Gods of 79+ tanda dey wait for all.
Alright now.... let's go thereeeee....

Na for UKEAS dem vomit my 90s give me oooo. cheesy

You are right about the room size sha. We were 3 in the room on that fateful day. Na me carry the thing for head pass. One was already living with her hubby in Adelaide, she just needed the thing for God knows what. The other guy was looking for 55 or something.

Thank God for all the Jack Bauer movies, I just switched to one ridiculous American accent. I no kuku send o. At a time, my test PC froze. Racheal was quick to help me restore it and the test went back a few questions. But in the end, God win ooo

5 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 6:30am On Dec 19, 2016
jamson:

You are right about the room size sha. We were 3 in the room on that fateful day. Na me carry the thing for head pass. One was already living with her hubby in Adelaide, she just needed the thing for God knows what. The other guy was looking for 55 or something.

Thank God for all the Jack Bauer movies, I just switched to one ridiculous American accent. I no kuku send o. At a time, my test PC froze. Racheal was quick to help me restore it and the test went back a few questions. But in the end, God win ooo
I love that, Weldone bro. Yes, ayam saying what you're thinking.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 6:34am On Dec 19, 2016
jamson:

lol @vomited...., dem no get choice now. When dem get eyes, computer self dey respect anointing fah. PTE-A never see mwen from Awa molebi chief bellong...

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 4mula22(m): 6:56am On Dec 19, 2016
Bnimz:

Student, PR or 476?

476. Will work on pr when I land
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 4mula22(m): 6:58am On Dec 19, 2016
@bellong
I don try my best but it seems it ain't enough. So I had to cry out.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 7:05am On Dec 19, 2016
4mula22:
@bellong
I don try my best but it seems it ain't enough. So I had to cry out.

If you are single, your best bet for now is use a backpacker. Google backpacker in Melbourne and book for about three to four days.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 4mula22(m): 7:48am On Dec 19, 2016
bellong:

If you are single, your best bet for now is use a backpacker. Google backpacker in Melbourne and book for about three to four days.

I'm married. 2 weeks old. smiley
Been using flatmates and Gumtree but sometimes accommodations are not as advertised. Best to have someone on ground to check them out. Them been do me strong thing for UK.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 8:17am On Dec 19, 2016
^^^^ In that case, book hotel for three days. You should get a temporary place within 3days when you land.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 9:48am On Dec 19, 2016
4mula22:
Them been do me strong thing for UK.

As in ehn!.. Those agents are criminals aswear, they can package pictures die!!

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
Bnimz:

As in ehn!.. Those agents are criminals aswear, they can package pictures die!!
They must be fantastically wicked then...
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
mamajaz:
Mctowel, Congratulations, I salute your courage.
Thanks ma'ami...We ve come a long way..Yours is around the corner.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
mctowel01:

Thanks ma'ami...We ve come a long way..Yours is around the corner.
Welcome bro, amen to the prayer.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ucjc: 1:09am On Dec 20, 2016
Information on this thread is very informative and interesting, thanks to @bellong and other gurus in the house
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by aceBlazer: 5:18am On Dec 20, 2016
jamson:

Career episodes based on final year projects require no evidence other than your degree certificate and transcript. Please add your statement of account showing your salary inflow to support the work based episodes. Tax receipts and/or pension statements will suffice in addition or in place of the account statement.

Please house, do you need any evidence if you don't want to claim points on any carrier episode based on experience. If YES, what form of evidence will suffice for career episodes based on 6 month undergraduate internship and one year NYSC.
Will appreciate your prompt responses pls.
Many thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 5:56am On Dec 20, 2016
aceBlazer:

Please house, do you need any evidence if you don't want to claim points on any carrier episode based on experience. If YES, what form of evidence will suffice for career episodes based on 6 month undergraduate internship and one year NYSC.
Many thanks

Edited.
Nothing bro...
I wrote all my episodes from projects and didn't provide any evidence. Confirm for that of NYSC, though. However, during the MSA registration, just tick "I don't have relevant work experience" and keep going.
The only instance where you can mention your work experience is in your CV. Avoid all others if you are not assessing work expecting or claiming points for it.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by aceBlazer: 6:21am On Dec 20, 2016
mctowel01:

Nothing bro...
I wrote all my episodes from internships and didn't provide any evidence. Confirm for that of NYSC, though. However, during the MSA registration, just tick "I don't have relevant work experience" and keep going.
The only instance where you can mention your work experience is in your CV. Avoid all others if you are not assessing work expecting or claiming points for it.

Thanks bro.
When you say 'internship', do you mean your episodes were all undergrad internships or some were also graduate internships? Cuz am thinking NYSC can also be classed as graduate internship.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 6:49am On Dec 20, 2016
aceBlazer:

Thanks bro.
When you say 'internship', do you mean your episodes were all undergrad internships or some were also graduate internships? Cuz am thinking NYSC can also be classed as graduate internship.
My bad...Sorry
my 3 episodes were from undergraduate projects, I forgot that I changed the setting of the last one.
Maybe I m not in the best position to offer advice, but irrespective of all, tick "no relevant experience" during registration. That has been done by even those who assessed internships and works.
Maybe, wait a little while, people with clearer and exact information will advice.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jamson: 7:08am On Dec 20, 2016
aceBlazer:

Many thanks

If you must write an episode based on a work experience, you are required to provide evidences to back up your claim. The requirement for relevant skills assessment and work based career episodes are the same as far as EA is concerned. Reference letter from the workplace is the most important evidence to show and it must reflect the company's letterhead contact and address, your job description, hours per week and remuneration. Your statement of account showing income stream from the workplace + offer letter+ payslip+any other HR documents you can lay your hands on.

If you cannot meet up with this, I advise you work on your school projects, seminars, SIWES etc. they do not require evidences other than your transcript and certificate.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by scapopo1: 7:10am On Dec 20, 2016
Gud morning bro&sis,pls I need urgent answer to ds question for dos of us dt ave gone thru TRA assesment. I don't understand primary &secondary source of proof for work experience and don't knw d number of pay slip dt I can submit per yr of experience thanks .*pls I nid list of document and numbers I can submit*
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Sirchino: 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
Greetings to all the Ogas on here.

You guys are wonderful.
@ Oga Bellong, Jukeblam, Bnimz, Jamson, mtcowel01, et al. I hail una.

It is quite, what it is having gone through the pages of this thread.
After much consideration and the thoughtfulness of some patriots. I have
decided to switch plans from seeking for student visa to PR route. I must say, i am inspired by the zeal of some persons here for the PR route.
Please, i have a doubt to clear as a petroleum engineer left with NSW nomination, though I undertand WA is a no go area for now.
What is the probability of being noiminated by NSW, with no relevant work history after meeting my basic 60 Points?

Thanks in anticipation for any response.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Palla: 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hello good people of NL please help a brother as a HND chemical engineering do I qualified for any occupation because I'm confuse if it qualified for building and engineering technician NEC. Please advice needed
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jamson: 12:00am On Dec 21, 2016
Ok folks....

Christmas has decided to come early sha. ITA loaded today after 14 days in the pool.

Glory be to God most high and special thanks to the heroes of this ministry... Bellong, Ibiyemiara, Mctowel01, Bnimz, Mamajaz and so on.

One final testimony to share soon.

Grant loading....

6 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Eladua(m): 12:11am On Dec 21, 2016
jamson:
Ok folks....

Christmas has decided to come early sha. ITA loaded today after 14 days in the pool.

Glory be to God most high and special thanks to the heroes of this ministry... Bellong, Ibiyemiara, Mctowel01, Bnimz, Mamajaz and so on.

One final testimony to share soon.

Grant loading....

Let me be the first to congratulate you. Christmas must be sweet this year. I tap into this anointing too in advance.

4 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 4:18am On Dec 21, 2016
jamson:
ITA loaded today.. Glory be to God most high.
Grant loading....

Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sunvick(m): 6:21am On Dec 21, 2016
congrats @Jamson

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 6:22am On Dec 21, 2016
@Jamson,

Hurray... Arrival loading.

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (607)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.