Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,386 members, 7,884,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:14 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1230399 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Vinsmuft(m): 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
adeolabilkis002:
Pls house what does state sponsorship means.Is it that the state will help me during the process or while one is there.
Can I skip work experience since I didn't really work for anyone except teaching during nysc and taught in a pray sch for two yrs.Or can I arrange for employment ref from friends company or school.
If I pick an occupation that I feel I can do,will I defend it.
Is it possible to skip the work experience thing

State sponsorship means... from where I wan begin dey explain this thing now? Please digest everything on this url then come back with your questions https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/190-

Also bros, try to read this forum from page 1. I take God beg you wink

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 2:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
INVITATION TO APPLY RECEIVED !!!!! cheesy

21 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bolaobby: 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
Invitation to apply received

Glory be to God

17 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jamson: 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
bolaobby:
Invitation to apply received

Glory be to God
Bnimz:

7 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by incemay: 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
Bnimz:

Congrats bro!

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 2:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
jamson:
Hahaha... You no well
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Vinsmuft(m): 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
Invitation to Apply Received!!!!

Glory!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

16 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by teewhysafe(f): 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
Congrats to those invited.... Good news

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jamson: 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
mctowel01:

Hahaha... You no well
grin grin grin grin I don keep ur own animation for cooler grin grin grin grin

Vinsmuft:

Glory!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Congrats Vins baba!!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
bolaobby:

3.5M will go a long way in helping with processing if i got ITA since the essence of the study is also for migration process with my family. What do you advice i should do.
Congrats bro... Money saved ... The 2 months delay was worth it.
@Bnimz ... Twale... nice one again.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
Bnimz:

Congrats, it's a ell deserved development.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Vinsmuft(m): 2:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
jamson:

Congrats Vins baba!!

Oga at d top Jamson! Thanks a million times for all ur help. And thanks to our supreme oga at the top Bellong and all the elders on this forum.

The journey has just begun.

Gracias

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by seggzzy(m): 2:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
Bnimz:

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by funkyjo: 2:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
Congratulations to all who received ITA.

@bnimz..i sure say you go don apply and frontload every immediately lolol

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by seggzzy(m): 2:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
Wow! Congrats
Vinsmuft:

Glory!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bolaobby: 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
mctowel01:

Congrats bro... Money saved ... The 2 months delay was worth it.
@Bnimz ... Twale... nice one again.

Thank you all for the good advice. The wait really worth it. Am sure that the money will pay for my application and family. The advice to wait was decisive at the time of my confusion. Really appreciate all.

Is there a way i can know the exact amount i have to pay without starting the application now. I want to get my medical done on Monday before starting the application.

The application is for me and my wife with 2 kids (6yrs and 3yrs)

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
Congrats my people....A well deserved success. Thanks to the almighty.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by baenoz(f): 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
Feels good to be on this thread. I've quietly been swallowing all the contents and today I'm here to testify. Many thanks to everyone here for your selfless and helpful contributions. God bless you all.
So far here's my timeline:
30/04/16 - IELTS 1st recent attempt (L9, R6.5, W7, S7)
03/12/16 - IELTS 2nd attempt (L7.5, R9, W7.5, S8)
01/01/17 - EA Assessment submitted
04/02/17 - EA +ve outcome for wt 6years experience
05/02/17 - EOI submitted with 65 points
14/02/17 - ITA received
Grant loading....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Vinsmuft(m): 4:05pm On Feb 14, 2017
bolaobby:

Thank you all for the good advice. The wait really worth it. Am sure that the money will pay for my application and family. The advice to wait was decisive at the time of my confusion. Really appreciate all.

Is there a way i can know the exact amount i have to pay without starting the application now. I want to get my medical done on Monday before starting the application.

Exact amount to pay for what? Your visa application or your medicals?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
bolaobby:

$A3600 for you +$A1800 for spouse + $900 for each child below 18years

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
baenoz:
Feels good to be on this thread. I've quietly been swallowing all the contents and today I'm here to testify. Many thanks to everyone here for your selfless and helpful contributions. God bless you all.
14/02/17 - ITA received
Grant loading....
What occupation?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by malel1: 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
baenoz:
14/02/17 - ITA received
Grant loading....

Wowwww congrats urs was very fast

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by cuteannie02: 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
Congratulations to those who received ITA, goodnews shall keep rolling in by God's grace

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 40manlappy: 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2017
Congrats to Bnimz, bolaobby and Vinsmuft.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
Everybody, Thanks oo smiley... congrats to Bolaobby and Vinsmuft...

Complete Visa application lodged... Up next - Grant.. cool

5 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by baenoz(f): 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
mctowel01:

What occupation?

Chem Engr
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Vinsmuft(m): 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
Bnimz:

Congrats to Bolaobby, Bnimz, 40manlappy and every other person who got ITA.

Bnimz you don submit already! Badass! shocked

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by baenoz(f): 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
Bnimz:

Congrats Bnimz and welldone on your superspeed visa lodging. Biko how did you sign your form 80 and 1221?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 5:42pm On Feb 14, 2017
Bnimz:

Your ITA was for which visa subclass, 189 or 190?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
You can either print out the thing and sign,, or scan your signature... I printed, signed and scanned it back.
baenoz:
Biko how did you sign your form 80 and 1221?

jayooh:
Your ITA was for which visa subclass, 189 or 190?

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Beamberry23(f): 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
Hearty congratulations to Bnimz and others. Wishing you all speedy Visa grant IJN

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (607)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.