Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,742 members, 7,979,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 10:46 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1260099 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by metrecube(m): 9:50am On May 05, 2017
Alphadoor:

You can proceed but i doubt if 60 will be enough for any ICT occupant on 189 as most are on the prorata list and require like 65.

why dont you want to claim exp if ACS already gave u 5yrs which equals 5 pts

5 years will give him 10 points wc will go a long way in getting quick invitation. I think he should give reason why he doesnt want to claim point frm xperience.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by metrecube(m): 9:51am On May 05, 2017
Yeeshas:
Hello e-family, (haha...e-sibling i'm sure a lot of the veterans do not even know #thisismefamzing)

ITA received grin grin

Thank you guys @bellong and everyone kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Congratulations..... You are 95% done.......
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Yeeshas: 10:06am On May 05, 2017
uchenna2017:

The good news has arrived grin grin

Madam Uchenna...my OZ partner grin grin hehe
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 10:10am On May 05, 2017
uchenna2017:

The good news has arrived grin grin

Chaiiiiiii... I so respect your olfactory lobe sister. Congrats to recte sapere fons...( Yeeshas).

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Obiwannn: 10:23am On May 05, 2017
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Obiwannn: 10:24am On May 05, 2017
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 10:26am On May 05, 2017
Obiwannn:

Can someone comment on this please?

go to page 215 to 240 for all the comments.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 10:26am On May 05, 2017
Obiwannn:
Can someone comment on this please?
all those links are for 457 visas
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Obiwannn: 10:36am On May 05, 2017
Bnimz:
all those links are for 457 visas
meaning this particular one hasn't been cancelled And what's the name of this particular one?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Obiwannn: 10:37am On May 05, 2017
Alphadoor:

go to page 215 to 240 for all the comments.
will do, but just tell me what's up with this visa.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Obongsolomon(m): 11:30am On May 05, 2017
Hello! Somebody should please help me with PTE materials Plssss. my email: sobogie@outlook.com. Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ugsams(m): 11:56am On May 05, 2017
mamajaz:
God of positive assessment, God of ITA, God of GRANT, please visit us in this family again. Father don't be tired of us, let our efforts be fruitful. Thank you God for answering our prayers, in Jesus name we pray amen.

Amen
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zanyzara: 12:00pm On May 05, 2017
Obongsolomon:
Hello! Somebody should please help me with PTE materials Plssss. my email: sobogie@outlook.com. Thanks

All you will ever need.

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/12015801-post16349.html

Zany.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 1:58pm On May 05, 2017
Yeeshas:
Hello e-family, (haha...e-sibling i'm sure a lot of the veterans do not even know #thisismefamzing)

ITA received grin grin

congrats, when did you receive it?

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lawland: 3:45pm On May 05, 2017
Hi all,
Just a quick question, Has anyone from Nigeria been asked to provide evidence of functional English for their migrating partner? If yes, was his or academic certificate and transcript enough or did immigration request for letter from the school?

cc Bellong
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 4:39pm On May 05, 2017
lawland:
Hi all,
Just a quick question, Has anyone from Nigeria been asked to provide evidence of functional English for their migrating partner? If yes, was his or academic certificate and transcript enough or did immigration request for letter from the school?

cc Bellong

Partner should take PTE (50 band) or IELTS 6 (band). competent english is what is required.
Academic transcipt or certificate is not applicable
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lawland: 4:44pm On May 05, 2017
You don't get it mate, the person is not claiming partners point. Its just an evidence of functional English for migrating dependent older than 18yrs. i am actually looking for comments from people that have gone through it. Thanks for your reply anyway
Alphadoor:

Partner should take PTE (50 band) or IELTS 6 (band). competent english is what is required.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by majiouk2002: 4:44pm On May 05, 2017
Alphadoor:

I think it is functional english that is required.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Kempguy47: 4:55pm On May 05, 2017
lawland:
Hi all,

cc Bellong

For migrating partner, there are two cases;
1. If you want to claim points from your partner then the migrating partner will require proficient English ( band 6 in each module of IELTS or 50 points in PTE in addition to positive education/skills accessmeant.
2. If you do not intend to claim points from your migrating partner, then the partner require proof of functional English. ( 4.5 in IELTS, 30 points in PTE. A letter from the university stating that the course was taught in English language in addition to academic transcript might be sufficient but this is solely at the discretion of the case officer. In my case, it was rejected and my partner had to take PTE hence it's always safer to take English exams to avoid unnecessary time wasting)
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lawland: 4:59pm On May 05, 2017
Did your CO state the reason why the letter was rejected?
Kempguy47:

For migrating partner, there are two cases;
1. If you want to claim points from your partner then the migrating partner will require proficient English ( band 6 in each module of IELTS or 50 points in PTE in addition to positive education/skills accessmeant.
2. If you do not intend to claim points from your migrating partner, then the partner require proof of functional English. ( 4.5 in IELTS, 30 points in PTE. A letter from the university stating that the course was taught in English language in addition to academic transcript might be sufficient but this is solely at the discretion of the case officer. In my case, it was rejected and my partner had to take PTE hence it's always safer to take English exams to avoid unnecessary time wasting)
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by afolaseg: 5:09pm On May 05, 2017
[quote author=lawland post=56238323]

For partner that is not claiming point, Functional English is required which could either be a min of 30 in each component for PTE, 4.5 in each band for IELTS or letter from your partners university stating all her courses were taken in english. Its called letter of proficiency.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Kempguy47: 5:48pm On May 05, 2017
lawland:
Did your CO state the reason why the letter was rejected?

Nope. They simply requested for same document again. CAse officers hardly state reasons.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by funkyjo: 6:18pm On May 05, 2017
@lawland

I didn't claim points from my partner. He got a letter from his school stating that the medium of instruction was in English. We also uploaded his certificates and transcripts of both his undergraduate and postgraduate. In addition to these we uploaded his ielts result which was almost 3 years old (which according to the website should not be more than 12 months prior).

So really, I can't say which one the CO was ok with as he didn't request for any additional doc regarding this.

I know people have gotten by with just letter from school without writing English test when not claiming points.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by OzyMigrant: 7:51pm On May 05, 2017
funkyjo:
(which according to the website should not be more than 12 months prior).

It's actually 36months before ITA not 12months
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Kingbukaz: 7:58pm On May 05, 2017
nkechima:

Looking up to God for something good as I cross my fingers dey wait patiently for 1st July
let's be hopeful that something good comes for us, there's an occupation We can Apply but I do not think there's a state sponsoring it now. Contract Administrator.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by hordunayodt: 9:27pm On May 05, 2017
Yeeshas:

ITA received grin grin

congratulations
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 10:00am On May 06, 2017
grin tongue
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by smoothvee(m): 10:58am On May 06, 2017
Please I met an agent who wants me to pay 650k to get two yrs working Visa.. says the visa will take 3months to come out.. please do you think this is legit?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lawland: 11:13am On May 06, 2017
Run for your life
smoothvee:
Please I met an agent who wants me to pay 650k to get two yrs working Visa.. says the visa will take 3months to come out.. please do you think this is legit?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 11:21am On May 06, 2017
smoothvee:
lawland:
Run for your life

Flying might be more effective

5 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 11:57am On May 06, 2017
Flee from every appearance of scams

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 06, 2017
smoothvee:
Run ooh.. no even look back at all at all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.