Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,513 members, 7,905,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 12:04 AM

Pls Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice (830 Views)

My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / My Best Friend Dating My Ex Pls Advice / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice by son1679: 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2009
Please advice me,i have a girl,anytime am having sex with,her p***y is always smelling,to an extent that,sometimes ui blame myself of sexing her.Should tell her?or i should desert her?although she is not my serious babe.
Re: Pls Advice by sparta(f): 10:40am On Aug 06, 2009
She is not your serios babe and you are having sex with her? Hmm

I hate to call people stupid but then some just act it so plainly.

What is your problem man? Comin to tell us here her pussy smells and you can still do it again and again. You must be a lousy pig yourself!
Re: Pls Advice by biola44: 10:50am On Aug 06, 2009
oh my sweet NL! grin
Re: Pls Advice by Kelvinj(m): 10:56am On Aug 06, 2009
sparta:

What is your problem man? Comin to tell us here her womanliness smells and you can still do it again and again. You must be a lousy pig yourself!
Re: Pls Advice by Kelvinj(m): 10:58am On Aug 06, 2009
sparta:

What is your problem man? Comin to tell us here her womanliness smells and you can still do it again and again. You must be a lousy pig yourself!
exactly
@poster
wat part of d planet ar u 4rm? Ok jst tell her 2 use klin/omo 2 wash d orifice while u soak urs in bleech 4 1wk.
Anuofia
Re: Pls Advice by eniolape: 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2009
She is not your serios babe and you are having sex with her?

With ur statement
u a wicked so intention is to use her and dump her.

may God 4give u
Re: Pls Advice by manuel(m): 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2009
biola44:

oh my sweet NL! grin

Its ma Sweetest, here wonders just go on and on, I too enjoy this place. grin grin grin cool
Re: Pls Advice by posakosa(m): 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2009
How will you be shagging someone that is not ur serious babe.

Men will do the same to your daughter.
Re: Pls Advice by posakosa(m): 2:39pm On Aug 06, 2009
son1679:

Please advice me,i have a girl,anytime am having sex with,her p***y is always smelling,to an extent that,sometimes ui blame myself of sexing her.Should tell her?or i should desert her?although she is not my serious babe.

Your penis too will start smelling. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pls Advice by son1679: 12:43am On Aug 07, 2009
Guys,we are abusing this medium,if someone need an advice it does not mean we should start saying what we make him feel inferior.OR ALL OF UNA WAN TALK SAY UNA Bleep SMELLING TOTO BEFORE.
Re: Pls Advice by 2sexy(m): 4:12am On Sep 11, 2012
Forget the OP... She's just pulling some stunt and watching what the reactions may be me.
Re: Pls Advice by DExplorer1: 4:26am On Sep 11, 2012
====> Sexuality section.
Re: Pls Advice by Mynd44: 6:20am On Sep 11, 2012
Did anyone bother to check the date this thread was started?
Re: Pls Advice by Abeggi(m): 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2012
son1679: Please advice me,i have a girl,anytime am having sex with,her p***y is always smelling,to an extent that,sometimes ui blame myself of sexing her.Should tell her?or i should desert her?although she is not my serious babe.

Find a way to communicate your observation to her.

She most likely has an infection that she might be unaware of.

(1) (Reply)

Romance In Nl Has A Different Meaning. / Is This Bad? / I Am No More Interested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.