Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,310 members, 7,904,295 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 11:31 AM

Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding (12509 Views)

If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... / Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by fayahsoul: 1:11am On Aug 07, 2009
Make her stop perming her hair.
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 07, 2009
fayahsoul:

Make her stop perming her hair.

Yeah the chemicals are getting into their brains!
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by lannre(m): 1:28am On Aug 07, 2009
@ Poster

My Dear every challenges have alternatives-read all advise ,but choose your best, as you cannot deceive your conscience. God and Jesus did not ask you to love other more than your self. Love your neighbours as you love yourself-meaning you have love yourself first. Any man who does not have happy home cannot fix other variables. talk to her,pray for her,tolerate her,endure,use all men tactics,stay out late,ignore her meal,provide all household requsition (you can even increase ) long patience. If it did not work. My Dear quit. Love is very natural. Marriage is sweet. I am experiencing one past two years and pray it last. I pray for a new and better change in your home too.
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by gem87(f): 1:29am On Aug 07, 2009
there's no smoke without fire,
find out from her what the problem really is
you're married communication is key!
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:37am On Aug 07, 2009
gem87:

there's no smoke without fire,
find out from her what the problem really is
you're married communication is key!

You are wise. No one asked what caused this change. It's one thing ti be nagging but to be screaming and insulting, that doesnt happen for no reaosn
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 07, 2009
Go report to the nearest pastor
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by TOPE20001(f): 2:01am On Aug 07, 2009
brein:

Go report to the nearest pastor

Lmao grin grin grin
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by PurestBoy(m): 2:25am On Aug 07, 2009
@POSTER,

Are you telling us now that you marry a wrestler that beat u up? Are u handicapped??
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by Omojeje1: 6:25am On Aug 07, 2009
Bruh, all you can do now is PRAY and FAST. Advice, do not divorce her because God hate divorce cool
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by sexyLeamon(f): 7:12am On Aug 07, 2009
Men and women both try to be on their best behavior during the dating part of a relationship. When it progresses to marriage, the comfort zone opens up and if they have been suppressing any behaviors the true colors are shown. It's called casting aside the act and becoming your true self. Some people are the same in dating and in marriage, but that's rare! so my dear, this is ur real wife you are seeing you either live with it or get rid of her it your choice.
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by ProfJabura: 8:41am On Aug 07, 2009
Thanks, we are married for 3 years now, we court for 10 years, I can not decieve you, this is new behaviour, everytime when she settled down she see that she noticed that we was at fault, I reported her to the pastor she reduce the behaviour a bit, when it got to a level the pastor said it is my cross. she had changed her behaviour for Good now but I am sure it is because of the delay in her for a child, I have plased her in all, her understand but I noticed that someone pray for her before the wedding and told her her husband might marry another person. she told me but I told her all is in her hand and her behaviour to me.
Now is had a delay now. But just because of the Church and God and Jesus involve it not so. I will urgently go for divorce. I just wish to have a technique that can change her now. If not I might be on a pressure side to pray for forgiveness to God.
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by otukpo(f): 8:47am On Aug 07, 2009
Let's assume the poster's story is true.
Now a lot of pple have been advising him to pray and fast, manage her, marriage for better for worse etc.
If it was a woman that has reported this beating on this forum, 90% of the advise wld hav bn the oppsosite.
Why the double standard in dispensing justice?
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by Nezan(m): 9:31am On Aug 07, 2009
Marrying before God in a church carries a responsibility of its own: divorce is a sin before God.
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by hollandis(f): 9:38am On Aug 07, 2009
matiltom_d:

This is hilarious!!!! Your story sounds a bit unreal to me but if it's true, listen, if a man beats his wife, he's not fit to live with, same thing should apply to a woman that "trashes" her "sweetheart",
  You can't divorce her? don't worry, try read Sunday Punch constantly,there's this cartoon couple (Efe and Jude), they'll make a good role model for you,
i presume you call her "mummy" innit?

Rubbish-you're married to your "headmistress" if you don't know!!!!

ROFLMAO @ efe and jude
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by walestar2(m): 9:47am On Aug 07, 2009
Sey Na like this he go dey dey(Na like this he go dey dey), I no fit wait O make things for change O, make we try make am better. Try to find out the causes of those wife who stab their husband to death, it was has a result of everyday fighting(WAR).if peace cannot rain in da house, the devil will take total control. even the divorce called sin will made the smallest sin because their is life after divorce even bible supported it for those who doesn't know much more about bible. I will advice you to think deeply, becareful, such a wife can stab you someday or you will stab her if she fustrated you a lot and even the everyday war at home is SIN too.I hope she has not started using bottle, because fight also graduate to some levels
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by afix(m): 9:50am On Aug 07, 2009
@poster------the greatest attribute of a woman is DECEIT.It will be very wise of you to divorce her now before it is too late,it is this kind of woman that kills her husband over an insignificant matter.MAN BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!!
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by back2back(f): 9:54am On Aug 07, 2009
with due apologies:

But we did both court and church wedding. I dont want to annoy God and Jesus.

This statement is a crap!!!
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 07, 2009
@poster

If you are true to yourself then as you don't want to annoy God, divorce is not an option.

What is an option is for you to begin to assert your leadership position in the home. If you don't know how to do this then search the scriptures for inspiraton and guidance.
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by GeorgeD1(m): 10:10am On Aug 07, 2009
o boy, put on your boxing gloves and start practicing. show am say you be man! grin
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 07, 2009
ProfJabura:

Thanks, we are married for 3 years now, we court for 10 years, I can not decieve you, this is new behaviour, everytime when she settled down she see that she noticed that we was at fault, I reported her to the pastor she reduce the behaviour a bit, when it got to a level the pastor said it is my cross. she had changed her behaviour for Good now but I am sure it is because of the delay in her for a child, I have plased her in all, her understand but I noticed that someone pray for her before the wedding and told her her husband might marry another person. she told me but I told her all is in her hand and her behaviour to me.
Now is had a delay now. But just because of the Church and God and Jesus involve it not so. I will urgently go for divorce. I just wish to have a technique that can change her now. If not I might be on a pressure side to pray for forgiveness to God.

You sure say nor be your English dey vex am? lipsrsealed
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by upuphim(m): 10:40am On Aug 07, 2009
The delay on child bearing is the cause.  While you were courting there was no child delay because you were not expecting.  Women feel it harder than men and she is feeling a bit unsafe in the marriage especially with the prophecy that you will marry another woman.  Consider the followings:
1.  Assure her that it is not all prophecies that must come to pass.  Some are given as forewarning so as to be forearmed.
2.  If you kept the bed undefiled during courtship, then you must assure her of your continued faithfulness drawing reference to courtship period.  However, if you cheated on her while courting, you can still assure her that you have promised yourself not to do it again.
3.  Identify with her by going to any christian gather she believe child delay can have solution but never go to "babalawo " or places that resemble it.
4.  Do you prayer & fast together,  and how much of your prayer is focused on fruit of the womb, otherwise adjust.
5.  If she is a working class wife, do you share the domestic chores equally with her.  This sound foolish to many men who are real 'africans' but if it brings peace to your marriage, then your dream of not hurting Jesus will be realized.  Plan your leave period to do ALL domestic chores and watch her behaviour.  You may be surprise, she will take in during this period. This counsel is in view of Eph.5:25-29 GIVING YOUR LIFE TO YOUR WIFE AS CHRIST GAVE HIS LIFE FOR THE CHURCH
6.  Invite your church member children- one or two to spend weekend with you on a continuous bases and invite them to pray for you to also get them a playmates.  A Pastor was doing this and after 10 years God visited them.  Two Grand mothers who were always taking care of my twins every sunday they see them now have twins each as grand children.

NO SACRIFICE IS TOO MUCH TO BRING SANITY INTO YOUR MARRIAGE. HUMBLE YOURSELF AND GOD WILL LIFT YOU UP.  LEAVE DIVORCE OUT OF THIS MATTER.  IN MALACHI 2:16 GOD SAYS "I HATE DIVORCE" JESUS IS LORD! 07041989743
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by menalanus: 10:43am On Aug 07, 2009
First I would ask, how long have you both known each other before getting married? sometimes I blame women, they want to get married so quickly and dont know what being married entails. well you really have to call her, sit her down and talk to her, ask her if she really want this marriage? it's better off than suffering when you are suppose to start having children[i][/i] and a happy life together, better ladies are out there, so dont take chances.
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 07, 2009
menalanus:

First I would ask, how long have you both known each other before getting married? sometimes I blame women, they want to get married so quickly and dont know what being married entails. well you really have to call her, sit her down and talk to her, ask her if she really want this marriage? it's better off than suffering when you are suppose to start having children[i][/i] and a happy life together, better ladies are out there, so dont take chances.

Why don't you read the thread?
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by busybody20: 10:49am On Aug 07, 2009
@ poster,

If your wife comes here now, na another story we go hear!

Theres no smoke without fire, How can she just change like that except she's
 lipsrsealed   lipsrsealed
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by tboss2(m): 10:54am On Aug 07, 2009
Bros! Get out of the marriage now. But next time around shine your eyes "well well" and don't (buy) marry non-tested.

Good luck!
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by busybody20: 10:59am On Aug 07, 2009
t-boss:

Bros! Get out of the marriage now. But next time around shine your eyes "well well" and don't (buy) marry non-tested.

Good luck!

Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 07, 2009
t-boss:

Good luck!

You sabi read so?
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by emilyone(f): 11:02am On Aug 07, 2009
too many advice for u on this thread to pick from but i'll say just follow your heart  but remember

LIFE IS VERY VERY SHORT TO BROOD IN MISERY cool
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by switch47(m): 11:04am On Aug 07, 2009
@post
  ----------first of all- locate the points ie the things you dont like about your wife(areas where you feel she has changed- more often than not little things of life--------so called minor things-------------sit her down and make it clear to her WHAT YOU HAVE NOTICED do this and be as diplomatic as possible!! if this fails declare A STATE OF EMERGENCY-----------hoping this last resort will work--------  you dont consider divorce until the relationship is completely broken beyond repairs!! g Luck
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by abjchyski: 11:07am On Aug 07, 2009
sorry my brother but she has sin against God and christ. pray to God to grant u his spirit lead u through the right path. if ur heart says divorce do not hessitate
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by Marymos: 11:12am On Aug 07, 2009
This is a very serious matter.Did you court each other at all?Did you rush into the marriage or were carried away with her beauty that you ignore the obvious?Pray to God for assistance.I know there is no way one can get perfection from her spouse but what irritate me about subject under consideration is the woman beating her husband.That's sacrilege and abomination.You need to pray hard.
Re: Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding by tboss2(m): 11:18am On Aug 07, 2009
@Busybody20
What are you not saying? The guy is in a jam, he really needs a miracle now.
Bros!
Don't follow our heart again because that is why you are where you are. Get even and bold. Do exactly what she doesn't expect you to do. There are so many lovely, respectful, Godfearing ladies out there who would love you and treat you the way you want, end this mistake, take your time to get a good lady and take plenty of time to get to know her well well. But are you sure you didn't do anything to make her (Your wife abi na husband she be self) behave the way she does?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Marrying Young? / Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog / A Wife's Greatest Weapon.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.