Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,702 members, 7,969,052 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:09 PM

I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? (12696 Views)

My Girl's Friend That I Dated To Marry For 8 Years,cheated On Me,i Need Advice / Wat Will U Do When U Find Out That Ur Dad Is Sleeping With Ur Wife / Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by doyin13(m): 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2007
Gamine it seems you have struck gold.

wink
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Gamine(f): 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2007
ooh ma days
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by xcaper(m): 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2007
ao come
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Gamine(f): 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2007
oooh whut na
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by doyin13(m): 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2007
Gamine, allow the boy now.

He dey trip for you.
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by atilla(m): 5:24pm On Aug 16, 2007
@ doyin

Please who is that girl in the picture with soap on her face??
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by doyin13(m): 5:29pm On Aug 16, 2007
That's sexy Gamine grin

You Like?
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Gamine(f): 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2007
Doyin sho wa??

wetin be ur own
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by atilla(m): 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2007
Shes ok apart from the soap on her face.
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Gamine(f): 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2007
attila da hon

abi da hun

dnt evn try to flatter me
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by atilla(m): 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2007
Chill now im not trying to flatter you. I asked before i went back to page1 to read what the post was about.

I just sent u a mail now
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Echidime(m): 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2007
What is the prove that your 20 and that your celibate? Even if your are, your not the first and will never be the last so stop making noise. I have seen a ladyb of 29 years opf age been a VIRGIN, your just 20 and here you are talking TRASH. You think is a big deal grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by doyin13(m): 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2007
Atilla the hun- Gamine you even have a sense of humour. shocked

You should pay me for all these attention that has been generated grin
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by tokuzii(m): 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2007
[color=#990000][/color]hi well ii cannt say you are lucky but hav you tot mayb guys are actually seeing you as some1 who is in a relationship so theey kind of stay away from you but its alrite if you feel you prince charming will come your way
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by christada: 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2007
people think this is strange, but i don't

Jamine baby you are perfectly ok, in my own case, at 22 am not interested in relatonships
maybe because i don't need a heartbreak or just that am not yet kin, cos i haven't seen
my type of guy.

So please it's not strange at all dear, don't bother urself about that when the right guy comes
you will get into one happily. i dey ur back jare, anyone that thinks and tells u it's strange needs
to be checked cos i think it's that person that's strange.

relax notin dey happen
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Skywalker5(m): 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2007
christada:

people think this is strange, but i don't

Jamine baby you are perfectly ok, in my own case, at 22 am not interested in relatonships
maybe because i don't need a heartbreak or just that am not yet kin, because i haven't seen
my type of guy.

So please it's not strange at all dear, don't bother yourself about that when the right guy comes
you will get into one happily. i dey your back jare, anyone that thinks and tells u it's strange needs
to be checked because i think it's that person that's strange.

relax notin dey happen

Hope you know the clock is ticking?
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 16, 2007
This thread shud be over by naw, shez no more 20 and shez found sum1, end of story!!!
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Gamine(f): 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2007
Christada

u be better person se. smiley
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by NOIBMUUL(m): 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2007
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by NOIBMUUL(m): 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2007
@gamine

now if this is really u, then u'll be asked out soon, only if u couple the looks with the right attitude though.
One love

Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Easybaby(f): 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2007
I didn't find it strange at all . . . . . . . .maybe you are . . . cheesy grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by OmoEkoearlpuckettyahoocouk(f): 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2007
this girl don't look like a virgin sha but anyway who cares.
her wide mouth is an indicator that she is a sex goddess! she must be a major in BEDminton
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Gamine(f): 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2007
Who said anything about being a virgin here

must u date to sleep with smone,

this pple sef!!!
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by ebos(m): 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2007
Silent
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Gamine(f): 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2007
Silent back to u
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Bamiprof(m): 3:16am On Aug 19, 2007
It isn't strange but you are running out of time.you could laugh about it during the day but i know you think about it at night.
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by joz(f): 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2007
this thread doesnt make sense anymore jare.na wa oooo. anywayz, gamine, dem guys like u , so u might as well go on a date with one of them so that this thread can come to an end cool
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by raydiamond(m): 12:06am On Aug 20, 2007
not at all.dating is not really about your age:
it's about ur preparation.are u really prepared
for a productive relationship?
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Gamine(f): 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2007
i am so prepared

ive bin preparing all my life

but thank u people for ur support

i have someone
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by joz(f): 4:21am On Aug 21, 2007
then stop this thread cool
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Gamine(f): 9:12am On Aug 21, 2007
am i seun??

'stop thread' as if na me own am undecided
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by NOIBMUUL(m): 9:17am On Aug 21, 2007
@gamine
u're sick!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13)

13 Types Of Girls You Should Avoid / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush / Hotie Tima Needs A Man (and Fast!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.