Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,103 members, 7,942,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? (12638 Views)

My Girl's Friend That I Dated To Marry For 8 Years,cheated On Me,i Need Advice / Wat Will U Do When U Find Out That Ur Dad Is Sleeping With Ur Wife / Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Gamine(f): 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2006
Yeah, true
well for my own reasons tho,
nd the guys around moi
pple think this is strange, but i dont
im not waiting for the perfect guy, cos im not perfect either
but it just hasnt happened, i'm very normal o!!!
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by edmondo(m): 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2006
re u good looking and guys did not scope u?
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2006
does it bother you? If not, why should other peoples opinions matter?
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Gamine(f): 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2006
im as goodlooking as i cld be.
its not as if guys didnt come but,
they didnt appeal to me enoff
i dont think im strange tho
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Hotstepper(f): 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2006
itz very normal, welcome 2 ma club and you are pretty from the pix I saw, take ur time sweetie
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by mukina2: 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2006
you are not the only one girl . .
my bestfriend is also 20 and hasnt dated no one since she was born . .
even me . .in my own case am just anti-guy undecided
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by whitelexi(m): 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2006
Gamine:

Yeah, true
well for my own reasons tho,
nd the guys around moi
people think this is strange, but i don't
im not waiting for the perfect guy, because im not perfect either
but it just hasnt happened, i'm very normal o!!!

This just sounds like: I'm 20, still single, is anyone interested grin
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Gamine(f): 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2006
@Lexi, sure enoff ru?
Gwaaah hah ahhah
i'm not the one who's searching
i kno *the guy* wld find
i'm just waiting
(*sings 'waiting'by Barlow girl
No more dating
i'm just waiting
like sleeping beauty ,my prince will come for me), lol cheesy grin cool
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by naija4life(f): 2:00pm On Nov 16, 2006
Gamine, i think you're problem is you read too much romance novels waiting for your knight in shining armour, lol, better snap outta it and face reality cool
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Gamine(f): 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2006
Actually i dont, i read suspense ,thrillers and horror
its the lyrics of a song i put there it was funny and catchy(the rythm)
i dont belive in a prince charming when im not Princess Beauty
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by naija4life(f): 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2006
Gamine:

its the lyrics of a song i put there it was funny and catchy(the rythm)

Yeah, dats more like it. ok goodluck in your search/wait then wink
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by mukina2: 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2006

i don't believe in a prince charming when im not Princess Beauty

why do i find this funny? grin
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by naija4life(f): 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2006
cos she aint princess beauty, translating to she may not hav da looks and doesn't wanna decive herslef waiting for Mr. nigeria to come and sweep her off her feet grin
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by whitelexi(m): 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2006
Mr. nigeria

grin grin More Like Mr. OBJ grin grin
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by MyPeace(f): 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2006
not strange at alll
i hv my first @ 23
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Gamine(f): 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2006
that the guy dosent have to be Prince Charming
dosent mean he shld be wowo O!!! shocked
He must be goodlooking tht is, in his general appearance !!!!
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by eslynera(f): 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2006
i don't think it's strange undecided
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by onyeozi(m): 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2006
hi
i'm not surprised at that it's just that people cannot be trusted nowadays.so,i think that if u really mean what u said,then i think u deserve to be called a rare gem.
But come to think of it ,does it mean that u've never being approached by a guy or that u've not seen a real guy,i.e a guy u like?but i think that u have somethings that made me exalt myself alot which i cannot say here openly
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by onyeozi(m): 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2006
i'm not saying that it's strange,ok?
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by CrazyMan(m): 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2006
It's not strange.
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by edmondo(m): 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2006
@gemine, is that guys re not comin or wot? if u re vacant can i send mi application now? grin grin grin
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by dominobaby(f): 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2006
It aint strange girl. But i hope you know what you are doing, just make friends, and when you really are ready and find a reason to get into a relationship, please do, unless you are not thinking of spending the rest of your life with a soulmate.
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Lokoluv(f): 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2006
u re rite girlfrnd@dominobaby,live ur life to d fullest babes knowing dat once u get in u find out dat its a diferent ballgame entirely n 4 me i think u hv to be prepared mentally n emotionally too wink
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by IBEXY(m): 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2006
At 20, I dont think its too late.
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Memunah(f): 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2006
Its not strange
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Wendydoks(f): 5:01am On Nov 17, 2006
naija4life:

because she aint princess beauty, translating to she may not hav da looks and doesn't want to decive herslef waiting for Mr. nigeria to come and sweep her off her feet grin
buahahhahha el stoopido! grin grin
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by whitelexi(m): 8:58am On Nov 17, 2006
This is just consolation talk aint it? grin
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by tukur2002n(m): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2006
so? wat do u now want?
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by angeltolly(f): 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2006
A BEG nothing is wrong with you joooooooooo smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Gamine(f): 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2006
when i tell some pple they r like
"whut have u been doing for the past 7yrs?"
i just wanted to kno if the general public felt the same way
me . i kno im ready to date SERIOUSLY but IT JUST HASNT HAPPENED!
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2006
7 years?

13 yr olds date in Nigeria now?

Where have I been?
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by waleleader(m): 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2006
i actually think youre cute sha___ and funny (Yer, i read the blackberry thing). cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

13 Types Of Girls You Should Avoid / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush / Whatsapp Match Making (men And Women)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.