Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,353 members, 7,940,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:57 AM

I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? (12630 Views)

My Girl's Friend That I Dated To Marry For 8 Years,cheated On Me,i Need Advice / Wat Will U Do When U Find Out That Ur Dad Is Sleeping With Ur Wife / Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by jayvin01: 2:10am On Aug 10, 2007
yup, that was what i wanted to say, u might be thinking that it all good and its alrite, yeah it iz but i must confess i was once in that state and to tell u the truth, it almost affected my life negatively if not because im a guy, i dunno how girls would handle it ooo, but hate it or love it, you are going to meet it, its gonna affect you big time, or betterstill maybe you are oldschool typa girl (ugly) grin grin hmnn but i done seen ugly girls in love or maybe dem guys around are lame type, grin grin anyhow u like it, its up to you, when u think the time is right, then ready to face alot of challenges as a rookie at that age, damn!

Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Gamine(f): 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2007
Kai this people!!! shocked

which one is My type or
SelfDestruct
undecided

i know whut love is, n how to give it wink

if i didnt find anyone suitable to giv it to till i was 20, then i dont
blive theres any wahala, cheesy

All this pple comin here replying like they know 0.000001% of me shocked

i just asked a simple question;
Do You find that strange?

Yes or No wld hav bin reli helpful smiley
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by sillyboy(m): 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2007
lipsrsealed

Still observing.
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Kemjisuper(m): 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2007
Hey Gamine, what's up!

Just having a bad day meself, so I popped in to read some comments and mend my day. Keep doing what you know how to do best. It's plain unadulterated forum fun. grin

Cheers
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Gamine(f): 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2007
i dont care if u hav a good day or wateva

hold ur shit to urself

thank u very much smiley
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by ebos(m): 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2007
Just 20, Well the moral decadence of our society today is the problem. Just wondering what is strange in all this fuss.
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Gamine(f): 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2007
there aint no fuss
MR.

it was justa question

not that i cared, . . .
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by ebos(m): 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2007
ok now, I hope my post have just answered your question
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Kemjisuper(m): 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2007
Gamine:

i don't care if u hav a good day or whatever

hold your shit to yourself

thank u very much smiley

I very much mind my own shit thank you. Besides, I won't trust you with my shit even if YOUR life depended on it!

Cheers grin
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Gamine(f): 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2007
Shit should be shat

wat is trustin in this matta

abegi!!
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by NOIBMUUL(m): 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2007
its not as if you're abnormal or sumtin in that wavelenght, but your fetish looks have scared the shit outta admirers. no offence, girl, just expressing myself.

one love

Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Gamine(f): 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2007
Damn u.

that aint me ooh
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by NOIBMUUL(m): 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2007
hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by doyin13(m): 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2007
Lol

Fetish looks.
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Kemjisuper(m): 11:37am On Aug 14, 2007
Gamine:

Damn u.

that aint me ooh

Is that Gamine's pic? If it is, then she denied herself! That's whack! She tried sha, but not as pretty as any of the chics I've dated in my while. grin
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by bookione: 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2007
You have a lot of years ahead of you so please take your time and choose the right person.

http://www.yourchristianzone.com
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by bookione: 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2007
If I can turn the clock back. I would have waited until I am 30 before I allowed any man to touch my bum bum instead of 14. Crazy huh! Them boys are fricky, fricky, Watch them boys now! They can be full of it, you know what I mean, lies, upon lies, just to get down to your pants, That's it, chapter closed, smiley wink cheesy, shoot, hey hey;; be careful girl!

http://www.yourchristianzone.com

Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Gamine(f): 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2007
Kemji,
if u r talking to me, u betta talk and dont let ur low self esteem overcome u.

"That aint me"',
u cant know whut that phrase means so sharap!

Not as Pretty??

Rotflmao!!

Which pretty chic will open her eyes to date u
they must have bin blind ones ooh!

I Sorry for u

Bookione,
thanks ooh jare
but ive already found the One
by Gods grace
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by doyin13(m): 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2007
who go gree marry winch pikin

grin grin
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Gamine(f): 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2007
@ Doyin13

Abi?

U nid to come to nigeria for deliverance first oooh!
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by doyin13(m): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2007
who go gree marry winch pikin

grin grin grin

Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by xcaper(m): 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2007
i m available as a date call me on 08050467395
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by xcaper(m): 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2007
your picture is not bad after all you look cute,i stay in yaba
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by doyin13(m): 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2007
LOL

Men Lagos boys una too much.

Oya winch pikin(Gamine) u have been redeemed

Contact the boy
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Gamine(f): 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2007
Doyin wetin do u

U chop Winch!!
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by doyin13(m): 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2007
na im you try give me chop

But I shout the blood of Jesus

Gamine falls down rolling on the floor

grin grin
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Kemjisuper(m): 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2007
Gamine:

Kemji,
if you're talking to me, u betta talk and don't let your low self esteem overcome u.

"That aint me"',
u can't know whut that phrase means so sharap!

Not as Pretty??

Rotflmao!!

Which pretty chic will open her eyes to date u
they must have bin blind ones ooh!

I Sorry for u

Bookione,
thanks ooh jare
but ive already found the One
by Gods grace

@Gamine

Chei! Babe, you're wogly! You know what I mean? Wo-wo plus ugly! From that last pic, it seems you're deteriorating by the second. I don't want to see the next pic, thank you. grin

HBV - Human Beautideficiency Virus!

Have a nice one deary kiss
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Akin007(m): 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2007
not queer at all. take your time
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Gamine(f): 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2007
thank u ooh
berra person!
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by xcaper(m): 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2007
gamine how far did you check your mail at all
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Gamine(f): 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2007
xcaper r u bode?
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by xcaper(m): 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2007
you are correct

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14)

Whatsapp Chat Room Hook-up / 13 Types Of Girls You Should Avoid / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.