Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,515 members, 7,905,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 12:10 AM

I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? (12559 Views)

My Girl's Friend That I Dated To Marry For 8 Years,cheated On Me,i Need Advice / Wat Will U Do When U Find Out That Ur Dad Is Sleeping With Ur Wife / Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2007
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
not any more
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Gamine(f): 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2007
My thread is about Mubowa now , nawa ooh, when im still searchin undecided
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Lush: 2:09am On Jan 13, 2007
Gamine, i got the impression you wanted reassurance that your scenario isnt peculiar but now it sounds like you need a dude in your life undecided . Dont worry, they'll come running, just remain true wink
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by 1one: 2:40am On Jan 13, 2007
i guess you have a huge thirst for attention and all the buzz i've been reading about your post should really be making you feel like what, ever ! , really i dont have any beef with you, but hey, who wants to know whether you are 70 and you've not gone out with any guy, save it.
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by zerozero1(m): 7:39am On Jan 13, 2007
Its normal babe! We can hookup though
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by zerozero1(m): 7:40am On Jan 13, 2007
Its normal babe! We can hookup though
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Gamine(f): 11:26am On Jan 13, 2007
Wats wrong wiv all these NL peeps, thickheaded folks, u dont kno what Sarcasm means kia!!!
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by mukina2: 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2007
you need a shrink tongue
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by myro(m): 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2007
Wale, I dont want your girl o!!!! I got mine and you don't need to know about my game.

IT WAS ALL A JOKE!!!

phew!! talk about misunderstood humour.
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Beautygyal(f): 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2007
@Gamine i thot u had wale in ur life already, and r u here searchin for a guy?
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by waleleader(m): 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2007
@beautygal,
Gamine and i broke up, Im sorry we kept this secret for a while.
She's now seeing Donzman (but he's Igbo). And u know the way Gamine feels about Igbo bros grin grin
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Beautygyal(f): 11:27pm On Jan 13, 2007
oh i c, well das sad coz u guys wer cute couples , but anyways wat can i say lipsrsealed
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Gamine(f): 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2007
Hey! Donzman is married lipsrsealed, Wale u broke up wiv me wivout telln mee shocked cry,
.omo this is the worst thing anybodys eva done to me cry
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by waleleader(m): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2007
;d ;d
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by waleleader(m): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2007
Is ur messenger ok now?
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Gamine(f): 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2007
yes
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by waleleader(m): 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2007
Ok, lets discuss this break-up, grin
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by caffinehi(m): 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2007
No, I am 19, and I have never even kissed anyone. It is only strange if it bothers you. I have been very happy without a girlfriend. If you are unhappy, look for someone. Otherwise, there is plenty of time. Actually, I have been thinking recently about pursuing some kind of relationship, and I came to this site in order to learn what people think about when involved with someone. Who says you can't learn everything from a book? Haha, I'm such a nerd.
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by waleleader(m): 11:33pm On Jan 15, 2007
caffinehi:

No, I am 19, and I have never even kissed anyone. It is only strange if it bothers you. I have been very happy without a girlfriend. If you are unhappy, look for someone. Otherwise, there is plenty of time. Actually, I have been thinking recently about pursuing some kind of relationship, and I came to this site in order to learn what people think about when involved with someone. Who says you can't learn everything from a book? Haha, I'm such a nerd.

Good for you mate!
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Beautygyal(f): 1:23am On Jan 17, 2007
@caffinehi thas gd nice 1
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by caffinehi(m): 1:55am On Jan 17, 2007
Well dude, maybe it's because people only come here to complain, but it doesn't seem like we've been missing much. One topic was actually "is love the root of all evil?" I mean, come on. One common theme I've noticed on this site is confusing the concept of "love", like a mother who cares for her infant, with sexual attraction, which is just a hunger for someone's body. Another is exploited trust. Husbands and wives are often reluctant to share a bank account, for fear of betayal. Cheaters catch partners off guard all the time. Dude, this is intense. Maybe it's good we didn't get involved with this earlier. Now we can focus on finding people we can trust. Do what makes you happy, but be careful, man. It seems that a lot of women are no good.
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by stallng(m): 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2007
bn followin d thred bt 1st post!

im 23, hottt dude and NEVA bn in a serious rltnshp, no questns on sex tho! cool

caffei, whteva, ure a smart guy- let it come 2 u naturally(dating i mean) then find another thread to talk abt other stuff on ur mind! smiley
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Beautygyal(f): 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2007
hmmmm well spoken
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Igbobeauty(f): 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2007
well I'm 16 and I've never gone out with a boy. lol.
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by moondust(m): 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2007
Igbobeauty:

well I'm 16 and I've never gone out with a boy. lol.
I think u're too young

@ gamine
u too. lol
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Igbobeauty(f): 12:25am On Jun 06, 2007
well here it is old lol. i mean most of my friends have had sex already lol not that I'm going to any time soon
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by joz(f): 4:45am On Jun 06, 2007
@Gamine
girl its not strange. but girl u need to shine ur eyes and have a relationship with someone that u think is serious. cos u might keep thinking that u have time , and then u see urself going on 30 without ever being in a realtionship [i reject it for u sha] grin. anyway, girl be careful and dont let anyone deceive u. u seem to have a good sense of urself which is really good grin.
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by MILITIA(f): 5:00am On Jun 06, 2007
Stop making noise jo!  See the case of the 35 year old virgin next thread please for real wonder!  I am sure by now you have gotten it over with! Those alhajis in V.I. where you live have not given you the right amount of money yet?
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by holyeye(m): 10:55am On Jun 06, 2007
Abeg notin do u.
Guys dey scarce nw. i kno say u 4 don dey try seek attention, but guys no gree give u.
no be our fault oooooooo. u sabi say d statistics na ratio 5gals to 1 guy. If u like continue 2 dey lie make u no tlk tru. walahi u go reach 30 and u go stil dey  post dis kain thread. U tink say u b small pikin abi?
Make u enta deliverance session, and if e get any boi wey u dey eye tete, tell am make e sabi b4 anoda sharp gal go take am.
Na my candid advice. If u cum ma shrine walahi u go pay well well 4 consultancy, na only 4 nairaland my services dey free.
Hurry while offer last grin
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Adurangba(f): 10:56am On Jun 06, 2007
i find that very strange - a date is not necessarily sex.
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by needeeg(m): 10:58am On Jun 06, 2007
U think that Adura
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by haywhy(m): 11:09am On Jun 06, 2007
@ topic: What should someone like me do then? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

Who Is Your Nairaland Crush / Whatsapp Chat Room Hook-up / 13 Types Of Girls You Should Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.