Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,353 members, 7,940,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:54 AM

I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? (12628 Views)

My Girl's Friend That I Dated To Marry For 8 Years,cheated On Me,i Need Advice / Wat Will U Do When U Find Out That Ur Dad Is Sleeping With Ur Wife / Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by waleleader(m): 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2006
@thonia,  U're adding insult upon injury abi, well done. I will have to report you to daddy
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2006
LOL tongue,if you do that he is gonna spank you on top tongue
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by mukina2: 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2006
thoniaand wale una nor mind chris o grin grin grin
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Beautygyal(f): 2:59am On Dec 30, 2006
@ Wale its alrite i don't need no 1 at the moment.
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Gamine(f): 5:07am On Dec 30, 2006
hey peeps
holidays are indeed very goood, i missed y'all!!! grin
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Christino(m): 7:48am On Dec 30, 2006
Gamine:

hey peeps
holidays are indeed very goood, i missed y'all!!! grin

including Wale? shocked
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Gamine(f): 7:54am On Dec 30, 2006
Especially Wale wink wink
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Christino(m): 8:02am On Dec 30, 2006
Great Goodness, the prophet has found his match.

FYI,

I sell rocks (i mean hard Ice like diamond and plats grin) just incase we need 2 measure ur "FING"er
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by waleleader(m): 11:23am On Dec 30, 2006
@christino, i told u. Welcome back Gamine, so come over and give me all the gist.
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by ollyruffy: 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2006
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is not strange!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Yemialoyin(m): 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2007
then i need u
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Lush: 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2007

For some, not having dated at 20 is a crime, for others, its normal, but for Gamine, i think like you said, you just need reassurance its normal. For every girl out there, theres a guy, so its kinda like searching for a needle in a haystack but its not as difficult as it sounds. If you've got girlfriends that like you to a fault, then you'll definitely find a guy to do the same. The thing that bugs me is the countless "douche bags" who'll want to take advantage angry If its any consolation, there're guys out there who're going through the same thing you're talking about. Now, if you dudes dont mind, i'd like to go drown my sorrows,

, nobody knows the trouble i see, nobody knows my sorrow, cry

Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Beautygyal(f): 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2007
@ lush tru say nobody noes ur sorrow and no1 can feel it unless they've bn thru it themselves.
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Lush: 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2007
Beautygyal:

@ lush tru say nobody noes your sorrow and no1 can feel it unless they've bn through it themselves.

Actually, if you take a look at my thread, you'll have a pretty good idea! Look for a thread titled "Love Hurts: A lot " under Romance in General discussion. Tell me what you think then 
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Beautygyal(f): 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2007
@ lush ok i will wink stay cool
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by U1(m): 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2007
Maybe you look expensive.But,I think you are suffering from hyperbeautosis,so call on Dr. Victor,cos I got your prescriptions.
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by myro(m): 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2007
Like most people say, it is very normal to be 20 and to have never dated anyone but Please allow me to state the obvious.

Perhaps you should explore the other side. I mean the delay could be from the fact that you have been auditioning the wrong sex all along.

After the exploration, if you confirm that you are into dudes then I am 21, smarter than that other person's brother and cuter than Wale. Only problem with me is I don't got a camera, wink
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by waleleader(m): 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2007
myro:

Like most people say, it is very normal to be 20 and to have never dated anyone but Please allow me to state the obvious.

Perhaps you should explore the other side. I mean the delay could be from the fact that you have been auditioning the wrong sex all along.

After the exploration, if you confirm that you are into dudes then I am 21, smarter than that other person's brother and cuter than Wale. Only problem with me is I don't got a camera, wink

Guy, which one u dey now. its a free world right?, advertise yourself and don't involve me?
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Beautygyal(f): 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2007
hahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin

Plz this relationship btween wale and Gamine looks cute don't ruin it wait 4 ur tym. wink
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2007
i know a 25 year old girl that has never say yes to a guy.
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Lush: 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2007
Ehmm , mubowa, i don't mean to sound forward but are you that girl
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by okwanuzo3(f): 11:58pm On Jan 10, 2007
nothing wrong with it, some people are older and haven't dated either.
Maybe you're not interested in the guys that come around u or you're just not ready, don't push it, you're aight
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by toyboy1(m): 11:03am On Jan 11, 2007
hmmmmmmm, , if i read right, ur best friend too hasnt dated guys.
are u sure of ur sexual preferences?
if u r then take ur time, i like people with strong resolve who dont do things cos others are doing so. keep it up!!
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by waleleader(m): 11:40am On Jan 11, 2007
How comes when people have dating problems or stay single because they are trying to focus on other important issues in life, everyone starts to ask them to re-consider their sexuality. I thot that was just the stupid ideology of the western world, not African.

No one considers stuff like taste, class and most importantly psychological orientation.Whatever happened to stuff like abstinence, celibacy and all that.
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Gamine(f): 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2007
Consider whut? u must b crazy
When did i talk of a best friend here?
I am a normal girl ooh,
Wale and I r ok
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by waleleader(m): 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2007
Hi Tonia, whats wrong with ur ymessenger? Holla
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Gamine(f): 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2007
My messenger is kinda dead ill see whut i can do tho
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by waleleader(m): 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2007
Aight then, keep in touch
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Gamine(f): 3:42pm On Jan 11, 2007
Im in sch now tho, and ive got major exams comin really soon
So take kai sha
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by waleleader(m): 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2007
Gamine:

I'm in sch now tho, and ive got major exams comin really soon
So take kai sha
same here, i trust ull be alright tho, Best of luck.
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2007
@lush, am not the girl, i just happen to know the person
Re: I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? by U1(m): 8:32pm On Jan 11, 2007
Well mubowa if you are not.Have you got one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

Whatsapp Chat Room Hook-up / 13 Types Of Girls You Should Avoid / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.