Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,185 members, 7,880,695 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:00 AM

Transcript Of Buhari's Interview With Amanpour On CNN - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transcript Of Buhari's Interview With Amanpour On CNN (38987 Views)

Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transcript Of Buhari's Interview With Amanpour On CNN by Leiman100(m): 7:53am On May 14, 2016
BushidoBlue:
I have one question, did Buhari meet the 14 local governments in the hands of insurgents in May 2015?

Historians please clear this matter.
of course he did
Re: Transcript Of Buhari's Interview With Amanpour On CNN by benji93: 10:31am On May 14, 2016
i thought they said Mr President does not speak good English, cos during the interview, he spoke as well as any well-educated Nigerian would. In Ebenezer obey's voice 'There just absolutely nothing you can do to satisfy the sons and daughters of men''
Re: Transcript Of Buhari's Interview With Amanpour On CNN by DealZ(m): 10:34am On May 14, 2016
LaExpert:

Lol..
If people are to share it with each person taking $1m, it will only be enough for 2100people, not the entire population. cheesy

God Bless Nigeria!

Sorry mr expert I mean say if dem change d billions into naira and share one one million naira change go remain...why u con de attack me sef abi u u no go like am if dem share dat money to d populous?
Re: Transcript Of Buhari's Interview With Amanpour On CNN by benji93: 10:37am On May 14, 2016
vickylincon:
thanks jare, if buhari with his accent can become the President of nigeria and command international presence. Leicester can win the league; abeg, Wetin b ur excuse not to make it? going out of my shell.
common, we Nigerians generally have really terrible English accents, sometimes i wonder if the British actually colonized us, as we claim. remove the log from your own eye before you see well enough to remove the speck from another's eye.
Re: Transcript Of Buhari's Interview With Amanpour On CNN by vickylincon(m): 3:01pm On May 14, 2016
benji93:

common, we Nigerians generally have really terrible English accents, sometimes i wonder if the British actually colonized us, as we claim. remove the log from your own eye before you see well enough to remove the speck from another's eye.
read between the line bro, am not castigating anyone
Re: Transcript Of Buhari's Interview With Amanpour On CNN by benji93: 9:20pm On May 14, 2016
vickylincon:
read between the line bro, am not castigating anyone
sorry i get it now, but it appeared equivocal, i could not tell ur intended meaning without you pointing me to it.
Re: Transcript Of Buhari's Interview With Amanpour On CNN by BushidoBlue(m): 10:12pm On May 14, 2016
Not happy at all

Re: Transcript Of Buhari's Interview With Amanpour On CNN by Codyt(m): 8:43am On May 15, 2016
Goddex:
[size=13pt]This Amanpour is becoming boring and fading fast with her follow-up questions sounding more like NTA

She should go take refresher course on interview tips from those Aljazeera guys
[/size]
You could apply and go for the job instead. Opinionated fellow angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Military Invades Nnamdi Kanu’s Community In Abia For The 3rd Time. Photos / Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested / Ekiti Workers Beg Fayose For Lateness (new Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.