Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,162 members, 7,907,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:27 AM

Pete Edochie Kidnapped - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie Kidnapped (29258 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Is Doing This To Pete Edochie (photo) / Linc Vs Yul, Who Resembles Pete Edochie More? / Cossy Orjiakor Meets Pete Edochie (photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by fayahsoul: 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2009
[size=20pt] The entire elite class, be they political, economic, military, educational, social or religious, deserve to be robbed for being greedy.

Stick 'em up!!
[/size]
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Kenny(m): 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2009
Question (on security):

Who is in control in 9ja?

(a)  badguys
(b)  police  
(c)   president  
(d)  a and b    
(e)  b and c  
(f)   all of the above
(g)  none
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by THEAMAKA(f): 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2009
Kenny:

Question (on security):

Who is in control in 9ja?

(a) badguys
(b) police
(c) president
(d) a and b
(e) b and c
(f) all of the above
(g) none

lmao! hilarious grin
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by chiogo(f): 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2009
fayahsoul:

[size=20pt] The entire elite class, be they political, economic, military, educational, social or religious, deserve to be robbed for being greedy.

Stick 'em up!!
[/size]
LOL it must suck to be poor.
Some people actually worked their way up. why not the whinos(whining people lol) do the same?
It's never easy but don't take your anger out on those who made it legally.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by fayahsoul: 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2009
chiogo:

LOL it must suck to be poor.
Some people actually worked their way up. why not the whinos(whining people lol) do the same?
It's never easy but don't take your anger out on those who made it legally.

buhahaha. . .i am not poor u perm loving self-hating chicken head. Look, whether the elite work their way up or down is of no consequence. The point is that if someone, anyone, is overprivileged and hoards wealth they create a need for the redistribution of wealth and privilege[b] by any means necessary[/b]!
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by chiogo(f): 11:13pm On Aug 19, 2009
fayahsoul:

buhahaha. . .i am not poor u perm loving self-hating chicken head. Look, whether the elite work their way up or down is of no consequence. The point is that if someone, anyone, is overprivileged and hoards wealth they create a need for the redistribution of wealth and privilege[b] by any means necessary[/b]!
LOL this perm thing is bothering you a lot now, isn't it? Have we met before? show me one 'over-privileged' Nigerian and I'll show you a thousand under-privileged relatives of that person. Like they say, charity begins at home. I'm sure these 'over-privileged' people are helping out their family members. And if they're not, woo hoo!!! Let's assume you're not 'poor' like you say lol, what have you done for the society? pray tell. I guess you should be kidnapped too. orisirisi on nairaland.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by fayahsoul: 12:26am On Aug 20, 2009
chiogo:

LOL this perm thing is bothering you a lot now, isn't it? Have we met before? show me one 'over-privileged' Nigerian and I'll show you a thousand under-privileged relatives of that person. Like they say, charity begins at home. I'm sure these 'over-privileged' people are helping out their family members. And if they're not, woo hoo!!! Let's assume you're not 'poor' like you say lol, what have you done for the society? pray tell. I guess you should be kidnapped too. orisirisi on nairaland.

Yes the perm is bothering me because the self-hate of the black woman is the source of the self-hate of the balck nation. A nation can rise no higher than its women and the black woman is the bane of the black nation. Period.

Now, miss chicken head, when i say i am not poor i don't know how that translates into "i am an elite." Poverty is simply the inability to provide what one needs. I  can provide my needs and i'm comfortable. I give what i can afford to whom ever needs it more. And i do not/will not hoard money. I do practice what i preach.

This recent development gladdens my heart because in the old paradigm we had the rich robbing poor and the poor robbing poor but now it's rich robbing poor and poor robbing rich in return. . .so can't u see the beautiful balance miss chicken head
?
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by chiogo(f): 1:16am On Aug 20, 2009
LOL talk about digressing from the topic. Na you be chicken head. thunder faya that your head. grin tongue
So, if one is a Doctor or in this case, an actor, how is s(he) robbing from the poor? you're not making sense.
It's your type that blame others for their misfortune. Just work hard - it's that simple. tongue
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by fayahsoul: 3:24am On Aug 20, 2009
chiogo:

LOL talk about digressing from the topic. Na you be chicken head. thunder faya that your head. grin tongue
So, if one is a Doctor or in this case, an actor, how is s(he) robbing from the poor? you're not making sense.
It's your type that blame others for their misfortune. Just work hard - it's that simple. tongue

Chicken heads never overstand anything. Your brain is cooked. I speak for the underdogs. Poverty is not entirely the result of lazyness, it's also a result of lack of oppurtunity and privilege u chicken head. In fact some poor people are some of the most hard working people around who toil under dire conditions for a pittance fee while the elite just sit their constipated behind in an air conditioned office pushing buttons and giving orders.

What does a prostitute like u know about hard work? Arrow. Go do what u do best and that is work your jaw. Ugly ducklin. . .do u shave?
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by C2H5OH(f): 3:26am On Aug 20, 2009
LMFAO Na chiogo you yabu like this grin
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by chiogo(f): 3:33am On Aug 20, 2009
LOL it's not my fault you're poor.

And you'll stay poor with all these tantrums. prostitute, huh? at least I didn't patronize you. 
Get a life jare. typing in red doesn't scare anybody. I'm done with your broke-ass anyway. what a dweeb!!
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by fayahsoul: 5:00am On Aug 20, 2009
chiogo:

And you'll stay poor with all these tantrums. prostitute, huh? at least I didn't patronize you. 
Get a life jare. typing in red doesn't scare anybody. I'm done with your broke-ass anyway. what a dweeb!!

Patronize me? in your dreams. You are looking for who to infect with your yet-to-be-discovered diseases. . .besides you too wowo, e go be like punishment to shag you.
Abeg carry go

Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Whizkiday(f): 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2009
When will all this end shocked God save this Nation NIGERIA.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by nison(m): 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2009
My grandpapa talk say na rat wey dey house na him call rat wey dey outside jolly,He should search himself and bring out d judas dat lives around him.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by prinzx(m): 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2009
this whole thing is crazy, those bastards have no sense. Anyway God help him out,
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by prinzx(m): 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2009
hey guys, nobody is poor hence you don't feed, shelter or cloth the other.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by prinzx(m): 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2009
chiogo:

YE that hurts , guess most guys are into more classy bitches to mess arround with pros that seem to be shagadelic,
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Naturez(m): 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2009
Pete should watch out for his wife, she might be the next target. grin
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Borat1: 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2009
Why bring up this thread?
i thought he'd been kidnapped again
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Naturez(m): 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2009
~Borat~:

Why bring up this thread?
i thought he'd been kidnapped again
No, he's not. Maybe he'll soon grin
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by GeorgeD1(m): 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2009
maybe edochie should just make a movie out of his experience. i'm sure
it will sell like mad! grin
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by lindabon: 12:29am On Sep 23, 2009
George_D:

maybe edochie should just make a movie out of his experience. i'm sure
it will sell like mad! grin

i'll definitely not buy no matter the kind of marketing strategy they use
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by GeorgeD1(m): 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2009
why? don't you want to watch how edochie 'suffered' in the hands of kidnappers? could be very interesting, you know?
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by REDshouse(m): 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2022
And Obi want to be president
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Wizywiz(m): 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
REDshouse:
And Obi want to be president
Anu nda!!
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by REDshouse(m): 11:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
Wizywiz:
Anu nda!!
eeleribu

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Divine Okojie 1st Birthday: Mercy Johnson & Husband Celebrate Daughter (Video) / Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video) / Omotola's 20th Wedding Anniversary Hawaiian Getaway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.