Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,986 members, 7,942,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

Pete Edochie Kidnapped - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie Kidnapped (29363 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Is Doing This To Pete Edochie (photo) / Linc Vs Yul, Who Resembles Pete Edochie More? / Cossy Orjiakor Meets Pete Edochie (photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by XKZ(m): 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2009
This is horrible. We could get to a stage were everyone is a potential victim (like Mexico).
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by chiogo(f): 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2009
MrCrackles:

LMFAO!
Jamo for where?
Nah i am Naija and Trini origin! wink

Hmm. . .interesting.  smiley
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Naturez(m): 11:05pm On Aug 16, 2009
Hmmmmmmmmmmm . . . . . . , . . . . . . Na wa for Naija ooo. Wetin the man do nah?
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2009
This country na wa oh !
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by darkgoddes(f): 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2009
kidnapped? sad sad sad

My heart cant stop beating wildly.

I really do hope he is returned back safely.

I missed him cos i am like a daughter to him.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by GeorgeD1(m): 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2009
this is nollywood in broad daylight! how terrible!
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by THEAMAKA(f): 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2009
a daughter to him?

oooh sorry. sad
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by lonewolf: 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2009
When you are debating whether your country is as shitty as Haiti, it is at that stage that you realise your country is arse-crumbs.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Sauron1: 11:18pm On Aug 16, 2009
Nigerians should march on Anambra and save Pete Edochie. . .
How can a famous guy like him get kidnapped in Nigeria?
What are the Bakassi boys doing?
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by THEAMAKA(f): 11:24pm On Aug 16, 2009
OMG!
they need to hurry up and find him.

ive read a story on how sometimes they use human body parts to get rich.

pete edochie is fat, wealthy, a chief, basically a BIG MAN!

they might think he will bring them much fortune.

since 419 is going out of business more people are doing kidnapping and ransom.

sigh . . .

but why him? the veteran to nollywood.
one of the oldest actors, man. WHY?

i hope he gets released safely.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Fraba(m): 11:25pm On Aug 16, 2009
Don't worry Guys, He will soon be set free. I Quote his own words "MY SON THE IROKO TREE IS TOO TALL FOR YOU TO CLIMB" "GO TELL MY FATHER TO PLAY HIS FLUTE, HE KNOWS WHAT TO PLAY, EBUBEDIKE FEARS NO ONE"
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by MrCrackles(m): 11:26pm On Aug 16, 2009
Fraba:

Don't worry Guys, He will soon be set free. I Quote his own words "MY SON THE IROKO TREE IS TOO TALL FOR YOU TO CLIMB" "GO TELL MY FATHER TO PLAY HIS FLUTE, HE KNOWS WHAT TO PLAY, EBUBEDIKE FEARS NO ONE"

Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Olisa4all: 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2009
na wa o,i wonder wat dese people'll resort2next in order2make money
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Radiant(f): 11:34pm On Aug 16, 2009
Yea. . . because 'we' all know Pete Edochie we can now feel how sharply the country is deteriorating, huh? Have you guys forgotten since when this kidnapping business started and how many lives have been lost and affected?

So, because Pete is a public figure, all of a sudden we're scared that the country is no longer safe. Oh well, Pete or no Pete, Nigeria has never been safe and it's only getting worse.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by MrCrackles(m): 11:36pm On Aug 16, 2009
Radiant:

Yea. . . because 'we' all know Pete Edochie we can now feel how sharply the country is deteriorating, huh? Have you guys forgotten since when this kidnapping business started and how many lives have been lost and affected?

So, because Pete is a public figure, all of a sudden we're scared that the country is no longer safe. Oh well, Pete or no Pete, Nigeria has never been safe and it's only getting worse.

Spot on. .
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Donmeca(m): 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2009
THE AMAKA:

but why him? the veteran to nollywood.
one of the oldest actors, man. WHY?

i hope he gets released safely.

He's d chairman of d media subcommittee of the Presidential Task force (Committee) on d Rebranding Nigeria Project of YrÁdua. May be he has some classified info. moreover, they may want to teach him his script in his next movies, probably on niger delta or militant godfatherism. he's definitely coming out bt not not without some financial let-goes.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by chic2pimp(m): 11:39pm On Aug 16, 2009
MO GBE kai naija. Wetin do una for dat country ehn. Wetin be dis. Why dey come dey give us bad name? No shakings sha does peeps would be caught in JESUS name. AMEN
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Sauron1: 11:43pm On Aug 16, 2009
Donmeca:

He's d chairman of d media subcommittee of the Presidential Task force (Committee) on d Rebranding Nigeria Project of YrÁdua. May be he has some classified info. moreover, they may want to teach him his script in his next movies, probably on niger delta or militant godfatherism. he's definitely coming out bt not not without some financial let-goes.

The kidnappers should F-off.
Buncha idiots soiling the name of the country.
If Nigerians ain't safe in Nigeria then who is. . . . .They have taken the kidnapping schiznit too far, Yar'adua must make a scapegoat out of someone.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by aieromon(m): 11:44pm On Aug 16, 2009
So its now the turn of celebrities?
Can't wait for Yaradua's turn. tongue
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by chic2pimp(m): 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2009
~Sauron~:

The kidnappers should F-off.
Buncha idiots soiling the name of the country.
If Nigerians ain't safe in Nigeria then who is. . . . .They have taken the kidnapping schiznit too far, Yar'adua must make a scapegoat out of someone.
me I know no oooo. Every time person check news na soo sooo bad news. Shey we be the only country wey dey west africa
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by chic2pimp(m): 11:47pm On Aug 16, 2009
aieromon:

So its now the turn of celebrities?
Can't wait for Yaradua's turn. tongue
why not yaradua first? Why pete? Dey should send em' bakassi boyz to flush them out.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by dROC1: 11:51pm On Aug 16, 2009
These guys have bitten off more than they can chew, hence there's no turning back for them now. I assume they would be panicky now and trying to come up with a strategy on how to wiggle out of this one with some money and their lives intact(which may not be the case if they let Pete go).

Two senarios of this ending could be

1. A dead Pete Edochie, to cover their tracks because it's gone beyond money now(God Forbid! Lets keep Praying)

2. Dead Kidnappers, just like the Boko Haram they will be hunted(Which brings them back to option 1 as a cover for their tracks)

3. Release Pete Edochie unconditionally, as a gesture of goodwill to cool things off and atone for their mistakes(While taking the chance that Pete may give their identities away)

Option 3 is the best for now, so lets pray for that scenario to play out. Pete is such a gentle soul and those of us who have come to love him will not rather see him harmed.

Let us pray.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 16, 2009
Which Yar'adua?

The one busy getting tanned in Brazil?

The one that did shit when Illegal Nigerians were getting executed?

Right. . . .Yara is a scapegoat himself
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by presido1: 11:53pm On Aug 16, 2009
If they have started kidnapping celebrities then am not going home soon. cool cool.

On a more serious note this is getting out of hands in Nigeria, every sector seems to be fallinbg apart.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by THEAMAKA(f): 11:53pm On Aug 16, 2009
i thought he was currently in Saudi Arabia getting medical treatment, ONCE AGAIN.
this guy should just resign from office.
he is not doing the country any good with being sick 24/7
he needs to step down already.
nothing is getting done.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 16, 2009
presido1:

If they have started kidnapping celebrities then am not going home soon. cool cool.
rotflmao grin
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by presido1: 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2009
FL Gators:

rotflmao grin
Y? cool cool
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Naturez(m): 11:57pm On Aug 16, 2009
Olisa4all:

na wa o,i wonder wat dese people'll resort2next in order2make money
They'll "adultnap" you  tongue  grin  cheesy
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Radiant(f): 11:57pm On Aug 16, 2009
Who the bloody hell is Bakassi? How do they help matters?
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by platinumnk(f): 11:58pm On Aug 16, 2009
Mr.Crackles-

I take it u dont watch Nigerian Movies much.

He is in our thoughts. I pray he makes it out unscarred.

~sobs~ When wil 9ja change?~ cry cry cry
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Dclique(m): 11:58pm On Aug 16, 2009
Whats 9ja turning into.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Sauron1: 11:59pm On Aug 16, 2009
Radiant:

Who the bloody hell is Bakassi? How do they help matters?

They are the hope of the Igbo nation in fighting crimes of this magnitude.

presido1:

On a more serious note this is getting out of hands in Nigeria, every sector seems to be fallinbg apart.

The kidnappers should take a hard look at themselves. . . .
Buncha money hungry bastards soiling the name of the country.
What is it about Nigeria and bad news?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) / Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight / Yvonne Nelson's Outfit To Ghana Music Awards 2016.. Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.