Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:00 AM

Scared To Marry The One I Do Not Love: Still Someone In Mind: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Scared To Marry The One I Do Not Love: Still Someone In Mind: (762 Views)

Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady? / Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? / Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scared To Marry The One I Do Not Love: Still Someone In Mind: by AmarMachar: 7:40am On Aug 17, 2009
Hi friends,
I have a serious problem which I thought to discuss with all to get some solutions.
I used to like a girl which was in my school, she was my only crush in my life, after our schooling we were in same college as well, though I used to talk less, eventually at the end of our education we became best friends, I still had crush on her and I realised its love, I never ever thought of any other girl in my life except her, I told her my feelings many times (almost 7-8 times), every time she said, she only consider me as her best frnd, I respect her answer, But I cannot forget her, and cannot think of any other girl,

My parents were forcing me to see girls (arrange marriage) and marry soon, Finally after last no from my love, I agreed to marry one girl of our community,
Our marriage are after 3 months, But I still cannot forget my love and keep thinking of her, even while talking with or being with the one I am marrying, I always compare both, I hurts me a lot, I am a guy but still I am quite emotional and I used to cry each and every day, since last 4-5 months, I am scared whether I'll be happy with the girl I am marrying or whether I'll keep her happy,

Once my parents saw me crying and I didn't mention about my love, but I said I do not like the girl I am marrying, and they said now I have to marry her else our name will be spoil in our community, they said you will eventually start loving her after some time,

My condition is so bad now that I keep crying internally every time, can someone help me with these things
Re: Scared To Marry The One I Do Not Love: Still Someone In Mind: by Aproko(f): 10:22am On Aug 17, 2009
you have to be a man & make your own decisions. if you allow your parents to impose a wife on you, then be prepared to allow them put food in your mouth. please leave that girl alone because you will make her life miserable, you will never be able to love her as much as you should and you know it! as for the girl you have a crush on, please wake up and stop all that secondary school stupidity. this is the real world, please deal with issues like a man!
Re: Scared To Marry The One I Do Not Love: Still Someone In Mind: by beingme(f): 11:04am On Aug 17, 2009
man u re in a serious boundage and u need to free urself from that mess.

marry someone u love might not be that ur crushed love

(1) (Reply)

Evening Wedding Ideas And Venue / Baba Ijebu: Hardex Tea / What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.