Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,277 members, 7,887,806 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:10 PM

Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It (52773 Views)

All She Was Saying Was Blood Of Jesus Till She Died- Family, Of Train Cor Member / Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date / This UBA Security Man Found $10k And Returned It (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Lexusgs430: 1:12pm On May 19, 2016
Maybe the phone nah Gionee or the likes......... If nah Samsung S7 EDGE, the temptation might beat morality!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 19, 2016
Keep doing us (men) proud.
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by AreaFada2: 1:14pm On May 19, 2016
Ahmed0336:
To be honest, i have returned over 4 lost phones to their owners. Whats d fuss about? undecided

I wonder o. I have returned phone, several ATM cards, school id cards, USB sticks, found cash, excess change after buying something, etc.

I have never taken it as anything special.

Something is not yours, returning it is just the normal thing.

1 Like

Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by percyshelu(m): 1:15pm On May 19, 2016
na tecno p5 , the guy reason am say d phone no pass 5k, imagine it was a phone of 150k+.

1 Like

Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by antsut(m): 1:15pm On May 19, 2016
Holyfield1:
Mtcheew,Who will not return a Nokia TorchLight
angry

Sorry, bro! There is no cure for being a douchebag. tongue
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by AdemolaA2: 1:16pm On May 19, 2016
Ahmed0336:
To be honest, i have returned over 4 lost phones to their owners. Whats d fuss about? undecided
Bro, I salute you oo for always picking lost phones .. me I haven't picked one yet let alone picking 4 ... kudos man!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Feli2015: 1:16pm On May 19, 2016
Keep it up bros. It is ur kind of person we need in this country
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by doskie(m): 1:16pm On May 19, 2016
What type of phone
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 19, 2016
lol, what a careless lady, you should have walked into yabatech and misplace the phone infact drop it on the table just for you to look back and turn back, its gone even if its ur WIG you drop carelessly, I laff at you.
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by nwosunnanenye(m): 1:18pm On May 19, 2016
In her word help me say thank you to charles...."Charles thank you sire"
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by hustla(m): 1:18pm On May 19, 2016
icebebe:
lol my dear,who noses d kind of fone oooo

Personally I can't hold on to any phone I find.
Last one was a bold 4 about 4 years ago, could have easily cashed in on it and I was broke at the time.

Turned out the owner was even a friend of a friend
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by chinchum(m): 1:21pm On May 19, 2016
she found her missing phone, and who knows maybe he has found his missing rib too.

1 Like

Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by minister087(m): 1:21pm On May 19, 2016
zealot4me:
The question is which kind of phone is it??

Does it matter the specie of fone it might be? The point here is u guys shld learn ao to be appreciative of a gesture and give kudos to the guy.
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by airprince(m): 1:22pm On May 19, 2016
lilzcee:
maybe na nokia 3310
A phone is a phone, whether it's Nokia torch or iPhone... This magnanimous act should be commended..
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by feyimen: 1:23pm On May 19, 2016
Ahmed0336:
nah true. I remember dat nokia 206, nokia 5200, nokia 502, remind me d last 1 self?
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by hezy4real01(m): 1:23pm On May 19, 2016
Good Nigeria
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by hezy4real01(m): 1:23pm On May 19, 2016
Good Nigerian
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by badaoyeyemi(f): 1:25pm On May 19, 2016
Funny uuuu....but ma fone won't get lost tongue
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by atinicrown(m): 1:25pm On May 19, 2016
Thank you charles,we need more of guys like you in Nigeria.I am proud of you.
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Panzerfaust(m): 1:25pm On May 19, 2016
Ahmed0336:
In a country where most moral values have gone to the dogs, such an act deserves the fuss.
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Atilas(m): 1:26pm On May 19, 2016
Heeeeyaa,Good of u keep up
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by badaoyeyemi(f): 1:26pm On May 19, 2016
olexjay:
u looks cute o, if u found ur phone like seriously I'm gonna keep it for you so that u can call and then we can talk lol
funny u but ma fone won't get lost
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Atilas(m): 1:26pm On May 19, 2016
Heeeeyaa,Good of u keep it up
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 19, 2016
lilzcee:
maybe na nokia 3310
That is to say good Samaritan is determined by the grin value of the lost item.....chai naija i hail unaaa
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by javispj(m): 1:28pm On May 19, 2016
The guy try oo..me,,ill probably live the phone where I found it..my reason..I found a very expensive phone what about 100k on the side of the road..charge it until someone called..I gave my location n a guy come to pic it up,he told me it belong to his girl friend.that it was 2 phones ,n asked if I saw the other one ..I sald no,,he sald ok.n was so happy becus he could not believe that someone could actually return such phone..he rewarded me wit 2500k n left..he returned the phone to his girl friend n guess what.she got him arrested,saying he was the thief ,the police had to call me to explain be4 setting the guy free...it was then a police officer told me that some of this phones we think someone misplace ,might have been stolen,rob or from some cases u wouldn't want to relate with..I mean serious shit..so I just show someone else the phone n walk away
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by ifeanyija(m): 1:29pm On May 19, 2016
Pyno30:
Because it's a lady's phone. If na man own now, he for don sellam cloze month or dash am him girlfriend.
is that wat u will do?
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by akinboyo: 1:32pm On May 19, 2016
It's good to be good and you get a reward for whatever you do.

Thanks, Charly!
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by godunia(m): 1:34pm On May 19, 2016
Mtchewww ,it would have been news if it was the other way round guy to guy. A bad girl can be honest to make an impression.see as the guy rush snap with the girl. Him for snap if na boy?
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by alizma: 1:36pm On May 19, 2016
Ahmed0336:
the fuss is that non of the 4 you returned is her own.
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by udocity2: 1:38pm On May 19, 2016
jazinogold:
waoh...nice guy!

am still waiting for the guy that stole my NOKIA 3310 to called me 2 years after angry , just that i don't know the number that was in the fone angry , would have called embarassed , and i have removed the ba3 for charging before it got missing! sad
okk

But the guy for buy ba3 take call me back now grin make he bring back my artefact!!!
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by macaranta(m): 1:40pm On May 19, 2016
He did well.
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Pyno30: 1:40pm On May 19, 2016
ifeanyija:
is that wat u will do?
I have even wished to see somebody's lost item. Because i will over look it. I don't go about looking after misplaced things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. / I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. / Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.