Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,274 members, 7,887,795 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:57 PM

Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It (52772 Views)

All She Was Saying Was Blood Of Jesus Till She Died- Family, Of Train Cor Member / Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date / This UBA Security Man Found $10k And Returned It (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 19, 2016
Thanks Charles.
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Skoopy(m): 3:06pm On May 19, 2016
Hope you got his permission before uploading his picture online! Just been SENSIBLE . @OP
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Beetobee(f): 3:08pm On May 19, 2016
/
Ahmed0336:
To be honest, i have returned over 4 lost phones to their owners. Whats d fuss about? undecided

Why the negativity? You know that I know that you know this mode of phone theft is rampant in our society: I lost mine forever in January. So try and make Nigeria a better place by being positive. Please.

1 Like

Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by danidee10(m): 3:15pm On May 19, 2016
Ahmed0336:
To be honest, i have returned over 4 lost phones to their owners. Whats d fuss about? undecided

I've stopped doing it....everytime I pick a lost phone and return it the next day mine gets stolen....two times now angry angry

When I see one I just pass

1 Like

Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by donkaxy: 3:20pm On May 19, 2016
Just like sm1 said, there is nothing spectacular in returning a lost item, is normal, just that most Nigeria believe we are all criminals , no wonder they give credit to formal president for axcepting defeat, what a wasted generation

1 Like

Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Endy10(m): 3:20pm On May 19, 2016
icebebe:
lol my dear,who noses d kind of fone oooo
Hmmmmmm!
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by myfantasies(f): 3:21pm On May 19, 2016
Adonis3:

smh... was it the man who posted the story

The owner was apparently shocked that despite giving up hopes, she was still able to recover it and you people are here spewing dust.

Better carry ur bad belle go another side

#Adonis3HasSopken
Shake ur head and let it fall

Nd did i tell u i need an explanation?

Y am i not surprised by ur out burst?

Well dats u, keep it up
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by franklingud(m): 3:26pm On May 19, 2016
Na new thing? Me wey don return lost phones tire, not only phones oo! So many things, nobody heard about it.

No be 2day e start na.
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by peacefem: 3:30pm On May 19, 2016
Godly men like him are scarce, he should be part of this new government's cabinet. In case u help me shadow my Nokia phone, don't hesitate to return amm
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by paparazzi1987(m): 3:34pm On May 19, 2016
I found a lost NEC phone in 2001, yet I returned it to the owner..Then I had no phone, even getting SIM card was difficult and expensive.
undecided
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by ihesiuloa(m): 3:35pm On May 19, 2016
All you guys asking what type of phone is it... Does it matter? Hmmm.. He did well, it makes me think you won't have returned it if you had found out it was an expensive phone!
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by mamaafrik(m): 3:47pm On May 19, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Hmmm, from the picture above i can seeeeeeee love in their eyes.
u should be a prophet,u just read my mind.imagine answering d qstn wen the kids ask"mummy,we've bin asking since ,how did u meet daddy?"
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Odeyinigbin(m): 3:59pm On May 19, 2016
Nice guy
Good Nigerian
Good Samaritan
Good lover boy
Something must happen by fire by force.
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by HaneefahRN(f): 3:59pm On May 19, 2016
And they actually look good together o.

I'm certain she wouldn't have made a fuss if the phone had been the kind one wouldn't accept if dashed.
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Dubemkelly(m): 4:02pm On May 19, 2016
Ahmed0336:
None of the claimed owners showed a pub appreciation. #NoBeefs
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by adellam16(f): 4:14pm On May 19, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Ndu2Y4E1yOg/Vz2WBPrRrXI/AAAAAAAAACQ/tXbQ2gi6QZwqb9UooVWeREu5kpZa4vH-gCLcB/s320/13254498_868014129994807_6320534235273775165_n.jpg[/img]

In a world where corruption seem to be air people breath, there are still some people with living conscience and a good heart.

According to this lady, she lost her phone and didn't bother calling cos she felt it was gone for life. Unknown to her, the good guy who picked the phone, charged it and kept it safe, waiting for her to call... Read her exact words below....

Source: http://www.chuzzyofficial.com/2016/05/man-picks-up-ladys-lost-phone-keeps-it.html

To d lady! God just showed u ur husband.
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by chezzy13(f): 4:18pm On May 19, 2016
The person that took my precious LG l90 please do the same.
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by anytaij: 4:26pm On May 19, 2016
Not until dey return my hubby's stolen phone that's when I will start returning .He's name too is Charles he return's phone but once he's phone is stolen he nevers gets it back. Me ke I go shoken the phone nothing mega tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by LOVEGINO(m): 4:28pm On May 19, 2016
Make I see d type of phone before I comment.
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 19, 2016
At the end of the day, did she spread her legs for him? No. Mstcheww! Abeg shift!
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Seeeeeeee: 4:40pm On May 19, 2016
mamaafrik:
u should be a prophet,u just read my mind.imagine answering d qstn wen the kids ask"mummy,we've bin asking since ,how did u meet daddy?"
lol
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by dissybling(f): 5:10pm On May 19, 2016
Mologi:
Nice move,.... Is it then the reason why they romancing themselves...mtcweeew

mo n wa iyawo ooo.

bad belle
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Mologi(m): 5:18pm On May 19, 2016
dissybling:
bad belle
who gv u belle?

Ok dat driver abi....haaa!! Dissy u are not a good girls..
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Wazzaowner(m): 5:20pm On May 19, 2016
I knw sum UnScrupulous Uniben Hall 4 Bois Who stole my almost Shattered Torch light china phone dat year wl stl come here 2 post claimin 2 hav returnd an Iphone 6.
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Lovexme(m): 5:25pm On May 19, 2016
If only the guy that stole my phone today is as kind-hearted as this. The dude has even switched off the phone..2 weeks old phone, but na my almost unlimited data pain me pass. embarassed
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by nathpope(m): 5:33pm On May 19, 2016
Ahmed0336:

Oga Ahmed, are you a fone detective? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by dissybling(f): 5:36pm On May 19, 2016
Mologi:
who gv u belle?
Ok dat driver abi....haaa!! Dissy u are not a good girls..
belle ke
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Realist2: 5:58pm On May 19, 2016
I have returned over 4 lost phones to their various owners, i even used my phone to call them.
Last week i returned 19k in a falling wallet to the owner, plus 50k i pay into my oga's account without his knowledge where the money come from, without raising any alarm.
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by placeofallure(f): 6:25pm On May 19, 2016
matinos28:
it depends on the phone

No dear, it does not depend on the phone. If you're honest, you're honest. I have seen and returned lost phones about four times now. Like they say, what goes round comes round. My husband threw away his phone and the good man that picked it returned it in perfect condition. Nigeria still got good people so if you ask me, there's hope for Naija.
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by An0nimus: 6:50pm On May 19, 2016
Ahmed0336:

Thank you o jare. Everything na news now.
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Abdulkatcha(m): 7:18pm On May 19, 2016
I should have done the same is not a big deal
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Seapon(m): 7:20pm On May 19, 2016
That shows good Nigerian. Well it usual cos my big bros has returned senator's daughter phone when it was very high in price dat is around yr 2003 and up till date he is enjoying the reward given to him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. / I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. / Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.