Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,902 members, 7,915,622 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:08 AM

Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It (52820 Views)

All She Was Saying Was Blood Of Jesus Till She Died- Family, Of Train Cor Member / Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date / This UBA Security Man Found $10k And Returned It (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Sanchase: 7:47pm On May 19, 2016
You are asking us to thank Charles but you didn't tell us how you thanked Charles cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Tinyemeka(m): 8:22pm On May 19, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Ndu2Y4E1yOg/Vz2WBPrRrXI/AAAAAAAAACQ/tXbQ2gi6QZwqb9UooVWeREu5kpZa4vH-gCLcB/s320/13254498_868014129994807_6320534235273775165_n.jpg[/img]

In a world where corruption seem to be air people breath, there are still some people with living conscience and a good heart.

According to this lady, she lost her phone and didn't bother calling cos she felt it was gone for life. Unknown to her, the good guy who picked the phone, charged it and kept it safe, waiting for her to call... Read her exact words below....

Source: http://www.chuzzyofficial.com/2016/05/man-picks-up-ladys-lost-phone-keeps-it.html

Was it a Samsung Galaxy S7 edge or a Tecno phone?
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by 0ubenji(m): 8:44pm On May 19, 2016
Na tecno fone d gurl go lost...
If na samsung s7 edge...
I guess reverse wudda been d case..
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Bolieve: 9:22pm On May 19, 2016
Ahmed0336:
To be honest, i have returned over 4 lost phones to their owners. Whats d fuss about? undecided

I taya 4d tori ooo, I still returned one phone last week and I never made NL front page, is it until I kill a snake?

1 Like

Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:34pm On May 19, 2016
Mologi:
Nice move,....
Is it then the reason why they romancing themselves...mtcweeew

mo n wa iyawo ooo.

I can return 100 lost phone! But try and lost just $20b in a box and let's see if I can get mind to do the needful!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:49pm On May 19, 2016
TyUUuu5765834]Nice move,....
Is it then the reason why they romancing themselves...mtcweeew

mo n wa iyawo ooo.

[/quote]I can return 100 lost phone! But try and lost just $20b in a box and let's see if I can get mind to do the needful!
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by brojoshua: 11:13pm On May 19, 2016
Thank God for him and may God show goodness to him who did what was good and right. And there are few in Nigeria who fear God, unlike the wicked people and leaders who looted and stole and shared all the money that was entrusted to them on behalf of the people. This saw another person's thing and kept it and then returned it to owner, he has conscience unlike those evil and wicked men and women whose consciences are dead and woes unto all the wicked people. This one knows that if no one sees him or challenge or question him, he knows God knows and sees him and all things.
But let the wicked ones turn from their wicked ways and God also will have mercy on them. And let governments look for such people who are sincere and have integrity and appoint them into sensitive positions in government offices since sincere people are not many in Nigeria. Those fear God are better than those who have first class, the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by joeycynosure: 11:33pm On May 19, 2016
Ahmed0336:
To be honest, i have returned over 4 lost phones to their owners. Whats d fuss about? undecided

Sorry o, Phone Finder

1 Like

Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by djblue007(m): 1:46am On May 20, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Nobody knew about your good deed then but this is what you are just claiming to have done now. Thanks for being loyal anyway!

1 Like

Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by 6digitscomrade: 6:12am On May 20, 2016
u are the underground king uncrowned...nor worry u go reap am oneday ...
Ahmed0336:
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Kenturkey048(m): 8:02am On May 20, 2016
In our country these could to marriage or serious f**k relationship.
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by penukz2015(m): 8:48am On May 20, 2016
Charles thank you grin
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Nobody: 8:54am On May 20, 2016
danidee10:

I've stopped doing it....everytime I pick a lost phone and return it the next day mine gets stolen....two times now angry angry

When I see one I just pass

Eeyah, sorry abt that
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by benji93: 1:13pm On May 21, 2016
Ahmed0336:
So wetin, you dey take style dey tell us say you too do am but nobody recognize you. Ok oo, you have done well keep it up.
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by smackabitch: 11:38am On May 22, 2016
And nw they fuckin..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. / Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Past Questions And Answers For Free / 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.