Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,125 members, 7,900,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:47 AM

What We Found Inside Cornflakes - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What We Found Inside Cornflakes (1370 Views)

The Funny Taste Of Nigerian Kelloggs Cornflakes / What We Found Inside Cornflakes / "What A Lady Found Inside 5 Alive" - NewsEveryHour.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What We Found Inside Cornflakes by ajaxtea(m): 12:03am On May 26, 2016
Good evening, am a final year student in one of the school in the South West part of Nigeria, studying Food Science and Engineering.

It happened that I went to visit my crush (girlfriend) and while there her room mate came in and brought a sachet of Nasco Cornflakes. Her room mate prepared the cornflakes and started eating all of a sudden she chewed on something hard and cold, upon spitting the object out, it happened to be a metal (probably a machine part).

I thank God that it was my crush's room mate that took it first and not my crush, because it would have been more disatrous due to the fact that my crush does not chew cornflakes, she swallows it , and was thinking what would have happened if she had swallowed the metal.

Companies should run more periodical checks on the equipment to know a part is breaking off.

*** photos attached ***

Re: What We Found Inside Cornflakes by amzee(m): 12:15am On May 26, 2016
1- How are we sure you found that metal in the corn flake sachet?

2- When has Nairaland turn to Nasco customer care center?

Call the number at the back of the sachet or send them a mail with the picture of the metal object.

1 Like

Re: What We Found Inside Cornflakes by Mologi(m): 12:26am On May 26, 2016
Nairaland be the company were u for report to?...
Re: What We Found Inside Cornflakes by olatunjithomas(m): 12:35am On May 26, 2016
so ñairaland is now affiliated to nasco foods abi?
so you checked the back of the pack and didn't find a feedback toll free line abi?
come,what did you say you are studying again?

1 Like

Re: What We Found Inside Cornflakes by fistonati(m): 12:45am On May 26, 2016
You can't see such inside Garri. That's why it's better that all this ajebo concussion. I trust Garri
Re: What We Found Inside Cornflakes by nzgal: 2:37am On May 26, 2016
amzee:
Call the number at the back of the sachet or send them a mail with the picture of the metal object.
Re: What We Found Inside Cornflakes by ajaxtea(m): 11:56am On May 26, 2016
amzee:

I already did that before creating the thread, only felt I should let people know so that you will not fall victim of such... So that you don't swallow metal..
Re: What We Found Inside Cornflakes by mikool007(m): 2:12pm On May 26, 2016
iron - for strong bones grin grin dats wat dey promisd nd dey deliverd

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

8 Foods Never To Put In The Refrigerator (must Read) / PHOTO: Oyo Set To Host Amala Fiesta / see

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.