Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,303 members, 7,881,125 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:01 PM

Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines (39146 Views)

Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines / "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers / Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by luswitz(f): 6:26pm On May 28, 2016
vivalavida:

Because we were never and will never ever be a family
thank you. Well said.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by engrchykae(m): 6:30pm On May 28, 2016
superstar1:
Congratulations.

More power to your bombing.

Unfortunately PMB only needs to increase VAT to 10% and Stamp Duty to N100 and he will shore up his revenue.

PMB should declare state of emergency in Bayelsa and Delta with immediate effect and automatic alacrity , remove the Governors and let the Military Administrator of the 2 states be Buratai. This is bordering on economic sabotage, a treasonable felony offence. Hence, the SOE.

first implement full state of emergency in the northeast
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by luswitz(f): 6:34pm On May 28, 2016
mimikoko:
This doesn't make any kind of sense to me. Why so much destruction? Is it the only way out? How is this the solution to our problems? I shake my head in pity for my people.
pmb is destruction himself, from the first day he got into power he never did anything right, or according to d will of the people,so this is d only way to follow him. Cunny leader=cunny followers! Datz it undecided
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Tonyjude: 6:55pm On May 28, 2016
BabaAlaji:
‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!

you just spoke exactly becos u know who u are, if u are a SS or SE. Nigerian govt has suppressed our abilities over the years, most counties in the world like Germany isreal etc, do they survive becos of oil or agriculture?. they don't have half the natural resource SS and SE have. But we really don't count on those tins becos we are pipo of intellect and industrious. hause and Yoruba are the lazy ones who have held to oil for many years and left us with little or nothing but yet we have been surviving which makes them envy us. pipo say SS and SE will hate each other if they separate from Nigeria, it is beta i fight with my broda everyday than live with a person who suppresses my abilities becos he knows am beta of. a person who I have lived with since 1914 and every year get worse for us. it is time to try something new I want to go and live with my broad who has the same reasoning with me, we sucked the same breast

I tell u my broad even if we have the natural resource we have, it will be only a matter of some years and we will be among the top world economy, becos of our God given intellect, wisdom ,talents we are Neva lazy, we are scientific

but as God may have it, now that we have resources, my broda, only u can imagine what it will be. no country is blessed as we are, both the resources and the intellect

God bless my Biafra
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:46pm On May 28, 2016
luvinhubby:
When Amaechi foolishly stopped the Maritime university in Okerenkoko was when i saw this coming.

APC is a very useless bunch of politicians.
Yes, because that stopped the terrorists from going to classes like they unfailingly did every morning.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Eyor1(m): 9:48pm On May 28, 2016
Akaujaa:

Hahahaha...a perfect definition of frustration. Why charge over nothing like a mad dog?

Just don't wanna argue with you.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Akaujaa(m): 11:16pm On May 28, 2016
Eyor1:

Just don't wanna argue with you.
Hahahaha...a butterfly that thinks itself a bird.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Eyor1(m): 11:50pm On May 28, 2016
Akaujaa:

Hahahaha...a butterfly that thinks itself a bird.

Dooooorh
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Adaowerri111: 7:19am On May 29, 2016
The military or civil defense corps is fighting a lost battle, these guys are used to the creeks, this is not like a land combat, when I was in Patani/angolomo most of the guys there can easily stay under water for more than 2 hours, federal govt should look for a better alternative or improved technologies which I know we don't even have, I still suspect an APC group is responsible for this Agitation, greedy Idiots.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Ezegozie(m): 7:40am On May 29, 2016
I don't know why each time I read of NDA bombing pipelines, body just dey sweet me.

I wish them more successful bombing.

Buhari and his zombies think they are the only people that knows how to be violent and frustrate sitting president.

Please My dear NDA I need to read more news about pipeline vandalism next week, if possible Confiscate that boy scout canoe the FG provided for Navy.

Buhari and his unrepentant followers needs to be taught a lesson
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Malawian(m): 8:15am On May 30, 2016
back2sender:

The lagoon is still open, we will chase you all into the lagoon. The fish will chop una small and the microbes will turn the remain into oyel. See enough oyel! After una blow the pipelines and pollute una land we go see where una go run to. 5% children of hate
Let us assume that Igbo people are standing adjacent to the lagoon and yoruba people are a further mile apart. If there was a race say the truth, which direction will the yoruba people be running to?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by banme1(m): 9:07am On Jun 10, 2016
daojay:

Fyi, the SW will go back to the drawing board, make lemonade out of the lemons you gave them, or have you forgotten that the west was the most developed even pre-oil, don't forget most of your brothers means of livelihood dey SW! we will thank you for that. the SW too get small oil. but the marriage of the SS and SE is only a figment of your imagination, do the Igbo and Ikwerre tolerant one another? food for thought, instead of you preaching unity, you are there clamoring for the destruction of this nation of nationalities, if in doubt, go and read precolonial Nigerian history and see that even the tribes were not united. a word is enough
good u said small oil.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Cries On Live TV (Photo) / The Great Oba Of Benin Is Dead / Jonathan Hurries Out Of Otuoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.