Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines (39105 Views)

Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines / "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers / Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by atg1(m): 8:41am On May 28, 2016
kingphilip:
I thought they said they've been bribed.. Is this another negotiations going awry like that of boko haram vs Jonathan?? That's actually what happens when you don't negotiate with the right people

I think these guys should sheath their swords for now and embrace Dialogue because no matter from which angle it's looked it, blowing up pipelines is never an alternative thing to do

Lalasticlala our South South avengers have finally gone mad again o

Good morning Nigeria
Good morning Nigerians
Good morning Nairalanders
Good morning all lovers of the progress of Nigeria

God bless us all in our legitimate activities today
Click like to agree that Niger Delta Avengers need to sheath their sword and share if otherwise
Hw many time are we going to dialogue with this ppl. D fact dis dat the money can never be enough for them.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by HomeOfMe(f): 8:41am On May 28, 2016
TPAND:
Whew...Oturugbeke.

This is economy crippling mission number 1. Boko Haram were killing and taking lives... We were feel remorseful these ones are blowing pipelines and it seems to be affecting every Nigerian and the economy.

ND Avengers I beg you in the name of Baba God... Make una accept dialogue with FG.

Buhari please give these guys more money, opportunities and jobs like GEJ and Yar A'dua did.
I'm a Niger-Deltan but I don't support that FG should give them money,instead the federal govt should start cleaning up the mess the region has becoming since the discovery of oil;clean it up and develop the place. That is where they make the money they used to make Lagos and abuja what they are today,but Niger-Delta has nothing to show for it;its like using and dumping someone after getting what you wanted from that person.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by wristbangle: 8:41am On May 28, 2016
Pesuzok:
I think we should tell ourselves the truth, Buhari would rather burn Niger Delta that give in to republic of Niger Delta. The guys should just Negotiate with the government. Hard times ahead, so brace up both those in support of NDA and those against. Nobody would be spared. Already the hardship in bayelsa presently is something else.

My brother, are they complaining? When the done of reality bites harder, they will understand.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by blackpanda: 8:43am On May 28, 2016
westlius:

U too funny wella
Make buahri no dialogue with dem. Dey will make him regret. NDA. Are fighting for there right
Abeg visit any of the creeks in ogoni, bugunma, southern ijaw, brass, warri, okirika. U will see pple suffering and Alhaji buhari and his hausa associates have all d oil wells. Until d petroleum industry bill will b passed where host communities get 20% of revenue generated by dis oil well. Wahala go still dey

The oil well they are now destroying?? So when they have successfully driven all the oil companies away, what next Who will do the cleanup? And with which funds??

Be rational. The NDA bombings has nothing to do with development of nigerdelta. If nigeria becomes like somalia, even u that is opening teeth will suffer too. But more importantly nigerdelta will suffer the most

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by banme1(m): 8:43am On May 28, 2016
fiizznation:
Buhari WILL NOT dialogue with them. Let them destroy their lands. The same people rejoicing whenever these economy terrorists blow up pipelines will still be the same people that will cry to the FG in the few days to come. Already the militants are destroying pipelines of multinational companies{USA, Britain} which I think is a bad approach.

Anyway interesting days are still ahead. We will see how this movie will end.
their land. Our economy. U won't comment on fulnani herdsmen thread. Why are u like this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by sanchezG: 8:43am On May 28, 2016
these avengers mean jor. dem dey tell boko boys say them still dey learn for bombing things.
God help nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Billygee2u: 8:44am On May 28, 2016
luvinhubby:
When Amaechi foolishly stopped the Maritime university in Okerenkoko was when i saw this coming.

APC is a very useless bunch of politicians.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by TPAND(f): 8:44am On May 28, 2016
blackpanda:

Economy will only be temporary and everybody will suffer for it. Worst come to worst be go back to our groundnut pyramids, that one even good sef. But who will clean up the nigerdelta after all the bombings? Who will give them food when they can no longer fish? Jobs nko? Who will give their kids scholarship to go to school when they have driven all the multinationals away?? So what do u have for nd: poverty, hunger and mass illiteracy.

Money answereth all things... Take Dubai and Suadi as case studies and heal your myopia. #chikena

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by abdulrazat(m): 8:44am On May 28, 2016
If only the Government heard them out at the beginning rather than using Boroh and APC cohorts for negotiations who we know are not regarded by his people since he's a sellout. This oil belongs to Niger Delta and not Nigeria, they deserve a place in the table.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by SKAMOD(m): 8:44am On May 28, 2016
fiizznation:
Buhari WILL NOT dialogue with them. Let them destroy their lands. The same people rejoicing whenever these economy terrorists blow up pipelines will still be the same people that will cry to the FG in the few days to come. Already the militants are destroying pipelines of multinational companies{USA, Britain} which I think is a bad approach.

Anyway interesting days are still ahead. We will see how this movie will end.

lol when dem don blow am finish i go see which mouth u and Buhari go take chop grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by blackpanda: 8:45am On May 28, 2016
HomeOfMe:
I'm a Niger-Deltan but I don't support that FG should give them money,instead the federal govt should start cleaning up the mess the region has becoming since the discovery of oil;clean it up and develop the place. That is where they make the money they used to make Lagos and abuja what they are today,but Niger-Delta has nothing to show for it;its like using and dumping someone after getting what you wanted from that person.

Clean it up with which money? Did u not hear nigeria is broke and the little funds we are trying to gather these monsters are reducing it more. And even if fg wanted to clean, these people are bent on destroying their own communities even more
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by kelechi17(m): 8:46am On May 28, 2016
2wizkids:
i have never commented on any of the ND avengers thread before, but i have to give it to these guys-THEY ARE GOOD, i feel somewhat proud to be from the NIGER-DELTA, someone once said when the niger deltans start their craze say boko boys dey learn, truely these guys have held Nigeria to a stand still. complete resource control or nothing, Guys(NDA) if you are reading this , we are proud of you if you need donations you can open that on your website, i will gladly drop what ever i can to support the ministry to the permanent site. @the guy who said Niger delta is the Niger in Nigerian while the rest na ians........guy your head dey shake grin grin grin...salute PROUDLY
bros I support ur post did guys are making me proud if u guys are reading dis u my hero and if it cums to war well I will gladly enlist ..proudly Niger deltan ...... my bombing plzzzz

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by enambobo(m): 8:46am On May 28, 2016
superstar1:
Congratulations.

More power to your bombing.

Unfortunately PMB only needs to increase VAT to 10% and Stamp Duty to N100 and he will shore up his revenue.

PMB should declare state of emergency in Bayelsa and Delta with immediate effect and automatic alacrity , remove the Governors and let the Military Administrator of the 2 states be Buratai. This is bordering on economic sabotage, a treasonable felony offence. Hence, the SOE.

If they want to make the country ungovernable for you, make their homes uninhabitable for them too by turning their homes/communities to hell for them.
And you think the barbarians will seat back and watch. Pls don't pray for another civil war because everyone will be affected whether north or south. I guess you are not conversant with history. Go read the book ''THE NIGERIAN REVOLUTION AND THE BIAFRAN WAR'' by C.Madibo. No one is safe during wars cos don't know where the next missile will drop.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Nobody: 8:46am On May 28, 2016
TPAND:

Don't mind them... Nigeria is a failed state, if Niger Delta ceases from Nigeria, the whole Nigerians would be touring Niger Delta, because the massive infrastructural development that can be achieved with all the 2.2million barrels a day, will be as that of Dubai. Just being objective

Most of the ignorant persons haven't heard of what is called bio-remediation with just 5000 barrels of crude oil sold... The environment and ecosystem will be restored to as it were.
who will buy the oil? Ask putin what he is going through even as he seems to have a just cause.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by pedrilo: 8:46am On May 28, 2016
Dem dey even tweet @ BBC and Sahara reporters. Definitely these ones are not daft like BH

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Nusaf: 8:47am On May 28, 2016
I just don't know what is wrong with this Buhari of a person. I don't know what exactly he is waiting for to crush these criminals. Or is he waiting for them to ground the economy to zero b4 he reacts? This is why Obasanjo style of leadership is always the best for this country.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by blackpanda: 8:47am On May 28, 2016
TPAND:

Money answereth all things... Take Dubai and Suadi as case studies and heal your myopia. #chikena

Did dubai have monsters blowing up their country. Go and try this in saudi na, its instant death, no court no trial. Let rational thinking heal your blindness! Chikena

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by banme1(m): 8:47am On May 28, 2016
superstar1:
Congratulations.

More power to your bombing.

Unfortunately PMB only needs to increase VAT to 10% and Stamp Duty to N100 and he will shore up his revenue.

PMB should declare state of emergency in Bayelsa and Delta with immediate effect and automatic alacrity , remove the Governors and let the Military Administrator of the 2 states be Buratai. This is bordering on economic sabotage, a treasonable felony offence. Hence, the SOE.

If they want to make the country ungovernable for you, make their homes uninhabitable for them too by turning their homes/communities to hell for them.
why are u wailing. General of zombiesm.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Billygee2u: 8:48am On May 28, 2016
fiizznation:
I repeat the BUHARI ADMINISTRATION will NOT dialogue with them. I thought you guys were rejoicing with the damage the militants are doing to your own lands. Well let us sit down and watch how everything will unfold in the coming days.

Funny. Some people are destroying the businesses empires of western countries and the same people are still hoping for some magical intervention from ICC/human rights bodies when the Nigeria government unleashed its own madness. I laugh

P.S This will be my last post on any militants thread on this forum.
get out from this thread.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by busolakun(m): 8:49am On May 28, 2016
don't destroyed what you have (your land) before the beginning of true federalism or resource control.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by SUGARDADDY55(m): 8:49am On May 28, 2016
[center] Chisus ADONBILIVIT[/center]
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by kelechi17(m): 8:49am On May 28, 2016
blackpanda:

The oil well they are now destroying?? So when they have successfully driven all the oil companies away, what next Who will do the cleanup? And with which funds??

Be rational. The NDA bombings has nothing to do with development of nigerdelta. If nigeria becomes like somalia, even u that is opening teeth will suffer too. But more importantly nigerdelta will suffer the most
wen dey finish bombing pipelines in d south south trust me dey will shit focus to d south east pipelines and southwest pipelines esp d newly discovered oil in lagos
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by viscocom(m): 8:50am On May 28, 2016
I SENSE ANODA CIVIL WAR

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by TPAND(f): 8:50am On May 28, 2016
majekdom2:
who will buy the oil? Ask putin what he is going through even as he seems to have a just cause.

Who is buying the Bonny light now... Mumu. Won't these same persons still buy it. Or because Niger Delta as a sovereignty sells it means other countries and refiners, end users won't buy it.

Who told you Putin is going through a mess to sell crude oil. It is the same for every country. Where do Nigerians put their brains, obviously in the mouths.

7 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Brugo(m): 8:51am On May 28, 2016
Their elders are quiet now. When the military starts to treat these boys as terrorists the same elders will say it's genocide.

Those of you rejoicing and laughing at the seeming weakness of the armed forces would be the ones to shout injustice when the chicken comes home to roost. Only a foolish man refuses to parley with a greater adversary.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by garrimallam: 8:51am On May 28, 2016
[quote author=BabaAlaji post=46041930]‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!
[Keep Quiet !!! Empty land mass, for decade what good has come of the land mass except largees of sharing formular from the evil common wealth. If wishes were horses the blind would have ride in thousands. The era of free largees will soon be over , Burhari hard decisions my foot.If this bombing will reformat the brain of the North into making use of the your acclaimed land mass the best for them. ]

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Akaujaa(m): 8:52am On May 28, 2016
I'll start taking the so called Niger Delta Avengers serious the day they'll bomb Aso Rock, the national assembly buildings and the central back of Nigeria building in Abuja. Until they do this, they are just wasting their times destroying their own land because Nigeria will ever remain strong with the seats of power intact. To destroy Nigeria completely, you need to start from the top.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by olaitoro(m): 8:52am On May 28, 2016
fiizznation:
I repeat the BUHARI ADMINISTRATION will NOT dialogue with them. I thought you guys were rejoicing with the damage the militants are doing to your own lands. Well let us sit down and watch how everything will unfold in the coming days.

Funny. Some people are destroying the businesses empires of western countries and the same people are still hoping for some magical intervention from ICC/human rights bodies when the Nigeria government unleashed its own madness. I laugh

P.S This will be my last post on any militants thread on this forum.

Chai, your comments are reeks of painment.

I can feel your pain.

Don't be a coward egbon, please don't runaway as a result of pain.

Pain wants to kill this ogbeni.

5 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Realdeals(m): 8:53am On May 28, 2016
I think their actions at this time is good. Nigeria needs a Hard Reset, the NDA will soon lose the sympathy from people. Buhari should let oil production in the Niger delta grounded and let us see if Nigeria will survive or not.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by banme1(m): 8:53am On May 28, 2016
wristbangle:
Negotiating with a terrorist group will only amount to more economic damage. It's not as if coming to their terms will make the life of average Niger Delta citizen better order than making it worse. They are selfish, lazy, spoilt brat and myopic set of human beings who will ruin the future of SS region. Coming to think of it, it surprises me to see more IPOB names on the their list than ND indigenes.

By the time full diversification from oil happens, their environmental degradation lands which has been worthless due to spillage will definitely not support agriculture and that's when they will understand the reality of famine.

Make dem continue the bombing. More grease to their elbow.
young man. Stop wailing. Ur state ekiti will face hardship more. Hope u are aware of that fact.

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by atg1(m): 8:54am On May 28, 2016
Adekorya:

I don't understand how some people use their anus to reason ahead of their brain.

Shey this Niger delta avengers look like a year group?

With way they are carrying out their operations, a reasonable human person will know that this a group has bn in existence for more than a year.

I'm not against their action neither am in support of it, but I'm totally against you saying they are bombing because Amaechi stopped Maritime University.

U ar a confused person........ I don't know what is the relationship between the bomb pipe line and maritime University, plz. Hv u ever been to federal University dat was brought to Otuoke by xpresident? If no go and confirm the condition. We don't need ppl dat doesn't thinking we'll B4 contribute on media

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers / Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident / Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.