Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,910 members, 7,872,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines (39107 Views)

Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines / "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers / Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by lonelydora: 10:46am On May 28, 2016
luvinhubby:
Boys abeg oo, na bros dey beg una.

We know say Buhari no get sense but make una softly softly dey blow dis things abeg o. !

I don beg tehm , they no gree hear word. Told them how long it will take to clean up ogoni land, but they refused.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Kcinho(m): 10:48am On May 28, 2016
superstar1:
Congratulations.

More power to your bombing.

Unfortunately PMB only needs to increase VAT to 10% and Stamp Duty to N100 and he will shore up his revenue.

PMB should declare state of emergency in Bayelsa and Delta with immediate effect and automatic alacrity , remove the Governors and let the Military Administrator of the 2 states be Buratai. This is bordering on economic sabotage, a treasonable felony offence. Hence, the SOE.

If they want to make the country ungovernable for you, make their homes uninhabitable for them too by turning their homes/communities to hell for them.
e-warrior.
oya go declare am.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by tsdarkside(m): 10:50am On May 28, 2016
Sunnynwa:

Those ones made contracts with Nigeria and would have to sort themselves out with Nigeria grin grin grin

you think??..they will pressure nigeria...and nigeria will pressure you more...

they will give us modern weapons to blast the living day light out of you...

heyyyy......i even see it as a win-win bussiness for nigeria now.....hey....dont mind me...make una continou........

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by greatmen: 10:51am On May 28, 2016
L
mutvy:
Wow!!! Wow!! Wow! This guys are very lucky that someone like me is not the President. I will declare a state of emergency in Delta, Bayelsa and Rivers state. I will deploy 50 000 soldiers, 200 tanks, 20 helicopters and 10 fighter jets. I will kill you people in millions and set you back by 100 years. All the youths in that region will regret coming to this world. I will make you beg for peace. YOU ARE VERY LUCKY THAT I AM NOT THE PRESIDENT!!! I
like my people say only children crave war but trust me this war will not be only in the creeks it will be in your pride in your sweat, you come on social media and blab things you have no idea of, have you held an ak47, can you sacrifice yourself for the greater good, words are cheap keep it up your encouraging others that this one Nigeria thing in wish we desperately trying to protect is a mirage thank you for educating me [quote][/quote]
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by ahaika23: 10:51am On May 28, 2016
[s]
mutvy:
Wow!!! Wow!! Wow! This guys are very lucky that someone like me is not the President. I will declare a state of emergency in Delta, Bayelsa and Rivers state. I will deploy 50 000 soldiers, 200 tanks, 20 helicopters and 10 fighter jets. I will kill you people in millions and set you back by 100 years. All the youths in that region will regret coming to this world. I will make you beg for peace. YOU ARE VERY LUCKY THAT I AM NOT THE PRESIDENT!!!
[/s] Keyboard commander in chief. Bubu is a northerrn goat. We will shutdown NLNG Bonny and that will be the end of Gas flaring sorry gas sales in Nigeria. Jut one grenade will do the trick. You parasites will leach on your western slaves henceforth!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by ba7man(m): 10:52am On May 28, 2016
TPAND:

You are smart young man, you are also engaging.
To answer you, you need to do a quick homework on Hiroshima in 1945, and Hiroshima in 2016. Come with facts and figures, images e.t.c. Prove to me that land destruction can affect development.
Also do a quick study on term Bio-remediation with empahsis on crude oil spillage and reforestation. After you have concluded this, come back to me for an argumentative and expository contemplations
The money spent to reverse the effects of the oil spills and environmental degradation could be channelled elsewhere to further development.

Money is pumped into the Niger Delta...... you can't say you're not aware but how come it hardly shows?.......... the answer is right in front of everyone "Your leaders".

They collect and never let it get down to the masses..... but they're not getting any flak for it, rather they enjoy the support of the same people they impoverish.

Well, it's easier to point North and blame the presidency but know that no one can come into your home to ruin it without an invite from an insider...... they work together.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by tsdarkside(m): 10:57am On May 28, 2016
greatmen:
Llike my people say only children crave war but trust me this war will not be only in the creeks it will be in your pride in your sweat, you come on social media and blab things you have no idea of, have you held an ak47, can you sacrifice yourself for the greater good, words are cheap keep it up your encouraging others that this one Nigeria thing in wish we desperately trying to protect is a mirage thank you for educating me

ohhhh...it will be only in the creeks.....when boko couldnt reach lagos,what makes you think you will reach lagos??.....

you may reach abuja,but tahh.....this is what we want...abuja is well equipped for dangers....

so long the sw is progressing nigeria will progress...

we even have plans to retake lagos by force if its invaded and occupied by foreign powers...

soooo...your area is not important to nigeria a tall.....

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Rapmoney(m): 10:59am On May 28, 2016
fiizznation:
I repeat the BUHARI ADMINISTRATION will NOT dialogue with them. I thought you guys were rejoicing with the damage the militants are doing to your own lands. Well let us sit down and watch how everything will unfold in the coming days.

Funny. Some people are destroying the businesses empires of western countries and the same people are still hoping for some magical intervention from ICC/human rights bodies when the Nigeria government unleashed its own madness. I laugh

P.S This will be my last post on any militants thread on this forum.
Just get out!!! I wish this could be your last post on Nairaland! We don't need you to comment on any thread that has to do with millitancy...all you have been typing are pure senseless!!!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by onatisi(m): 11:00am On May 28, 2016
I have been and will continue saying it that the bitter opposition politics played by apc fuelled all these reactions and agitations .
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Eyor1(m): 11:00am On May 28, 2016
Akaujaa:
I'll start taking the so called Niger Delta Avengers serious the day they'll bomb Aso Rock, the national assembly buildings and the central back of Nigeria building in Abuja. Until they do this, they are just wasting their times destroying their own land because Nigeria will ever remain strong with the seats of power intact. To destroy Nigeria completely, you need to start from the top.

So now it is their land but the oil is the country's
If not for 1 thing,I would have....
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by PrinceMario(m): 11:01am On May 28, 2016
whirlwind7:
Whether FG tries to negotiate or not isn't the problem.
The problem is how the "born to rule" class takes the rest of us for granted.

Whatever is happening in Niger Delta now isn't just because GEJ lost the election, as many insinuated. Far from that.
When Bubu got sworn in, he couldn't wait to show his disdain for those he referred to as "the 5%" who didn't give him their votes, and who shouldn't expect to be treated equally as other constituents that gave him above 95%. That was a very parochial attitude. Coming from someone who should be an elder statesman, who is expected to navigate the ship of a multi-ethnic nation, that has deep suspicions of other tribes and their intentions, that was a very unfortunate and a very misguided remark. Asari Dokubo recently commented that Bubu should look elsewhere for the money he will use in taking care of the "95 or 97%" that matters more to him. Very few disagreed with Asari Dokubo over this.

It simply showed that the president is no more matured than he was when he forcibly took power in 1983 or so. Everyone referred to him as an ethnic bigot, and he kept proving everyone right so far.

He approved a budget of billions to fix Borno and adjourning states. He approved billions for importing grasses and creating grazing reserve. These two projects are in favor of his kinsmen and their private businesses. Yet, he showed little concern for the regions that have been the victims of his savage kinsmen, the Fulani herdsmen. He never made plans for communal farmers who have largely been victims of his nomadic brethren. All the money for these projects are coming from the "minor and unwanted 5%". Does that seem fair? What's more, he keeps matching his words with action. His appointments into office of several heads of Federal organizations just three days ago, were mainly people from the north. He leaves no one in doubt that he thinks the Hausas and Fulanis are superior to the rest of us.

He should learn diplomacy. Governance has gone beyond the economics and politics of the 80s when he held brief. He never even bothered to undergo any self improvement by way of education and learning after he left office. Well, we are saddled with this unfortunate situation his narrow mindedness has foisted upon us. I don't see a way out soon, because Bubu is as stubborn as he is ignorant.
So destroying your own land is the best option. Anyways...Good luck in your avengers. Irani abasha
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by CosmicJames(m): 11:03am On May 28, 2016
fiizznation:
I repeat the BUHARI ADMINISTRATION will NOT dialogue with them. I thought you guys were rejoicing with the damage the militants are doing to your own lands. Well let us sit down and watch how everything will unfold in the coming days.

Funny. Some people are destroying the businesses empires of western countries and the same people are still hoping for some magical intervention from ICC/human rights bodies when the Nigeria government unleashed its own madness. I laugh

Who your posts help? Nonsense
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Nobody: 11:05am On May 28, 2016
ba7man:
The money spent to reverse the effects of the oil spills and environmental degradation could be channelled elsewhere to further development.

Money is pumped into the Niger Delta...... you can't say you're not aware but how come it hardly shows?.......... the answer is right in front of everyone "Your leaders".

They collect and never let it get down to the masses..... but they're not getting any flak for it, rather they enjoy the support of the same people they impoverish.

Well, it's easier to point North and blame the presidency but know that no one can come into your home to ruin it without an invite from an insider...... they work together.
@ bolded. I have been trying to stress this. The enemies are within. Why hasn't any senator or rep member brought the idea of referendum? They could list owners of oil blocks. Why didn't they sort to having votes to divide. They want the ownership of the blocks reversed and given to them. Is that in anyway forward thinking?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by tsdarkside(m): 11:06am On May 28, 2016
Rapmoney:
Just get out!!! I wish this could be your last post on Nairaland! We don't need you to comment on any thread that has to do with millitancy...all you have been typing are pure senseless!!!

we dont need you too...i understand him....you are happy that someone is destroying things that belongs to someone??...

he is right..this is too ridiculoues...

but me am not leaving...i have nothing against good-old-school fights..... grin grin grin..am even enjoying this.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by freshcvvs: 11:06am On May 28, 2016
keep destroying o..

ICC take note

when the cleanup starts, know your place o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by ihearYou(m): 11:06am On May 28, 2016
TPAND:

Don't mind them... Nigeria is a failed state, if Niger Delta ceases from Nigeria, the whole Nigerians would be touring Niger Delta, because the massive infrastructural development that can be achieved with all the 2.2million barrels a day, will be as that of Dubai. Just being objective

Most of the ignorant persons haven't heard of what is called bio-remediation with just 5000 barrels of crude oil sold... The environment and ecosystem will be restored to as it were.

My friend,history does not favour u in dis or projection. OMPADEC,13% derivation,NDDC,AND NIGER DELTA MINISTRY. All these are interventionist move by d federal government to fast track development in d region. I ask u,were they successful? Capital NO! With more money in their hands,these criminals will go haywire. Now they are winning d war,but can they stand d battle? This bravado is what made Warri what it is today: youth restiveness made all d oil servicing firms to relocate,d rents is history. D hunger and privation in Ijaw land is only bound to increase by d actionz of these boys. Then it will now be between them them. Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Eyor1(m): 11:07am On May 28, 2016
Optionalx:
There is so much hate and resentment in this nation. We should stop supporting evil. If your aggrieved channel your grievances accordingly. God help nigerians o.

Seun abeg block comments on some these thread.

Them deh channel grievances accordingly for Nigeria
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by ba7man(m): 11:11am On May 28, 2016
majekdom2:
@ bolded. I have been trying to stress this. The enemies are within. Why hasn't any senator or rep member brought the idea of referendum? They could list owners of oil blocks. Why didn't they sort to having votes to divide. They want the ownership of the blocks reversed and given to them. Is that in anyway forward thinking?
Their leaders are too busy enjoying the benefits to give a toss about their common folks.

Most of their states receive around the same allocations as Lagos State but look at their results.

The people sef are not helping their own case. Their basis on how they vote and support their leaders is soo warped it's a continuous cycle of lunacy.

The more this escalates, the less development the Niger Delta will receive......... I will not tolerate their refugees in the southwest sha.

They should look eastwards.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Nobody: 11:12am On May 28, 2016
wristbangle:
Negotiating with a terrorist group will only amount to more economic damage. It's not as if coming to their terms will make average life of Niger Delta citizens better rather will make it worse. They are selfish, lazy, spoilt brat and myopic set of human beings who will ruin the future of SS region. Coming to think of it, it surprises me to see more IPOB names on the their list than ND indigenes.

By the time full diversification from oil happens, their environmental degradation lands which has been worthless due to spillage will definitely not support agriculture and that's when they will understand the reality of famine.

Make dem continue the bombing. More grease to their elbow.
What do you mean by IPOB? Are you insane? Is that the name of your father's useless tribe? Or when did a tribe in Nigeria become renamed to IPOB? Useless illiterate
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by faymouz(m): 11:20am On May 28, 2016
enambobo:

And you think the barbarians will seat back and watch. Pls don't pray for another civil war because everyone will be affected whether north or south.

please why will there be civil war? simply bcs the 5% as buhari called dem decide to be free. why force some to leave with u when he wants out?. there is nothing like one nigerian and there will never be, the minds and heart of SS, SE, SW and the norths are deferent.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by TPAND(f): 11:24am On May 28, 2016
ba7man:

You didn't finish your homework...
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by ba7man(m): 11:28am On May 28, 2016
TPAND:

You didn't finish your homework...
Why leave gun carrying miscreants to fight your battles when there are community leaders, professionals, industry heads, Governors, senators, Legislators etc at your disposal to effect the change you desire?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by CosmicJames(m): 11:29am On May 28, 2016
tsdarkside:

we dont need you too...i understand him....you are happy that someone is destroying things that belongs to someone??...

he is right..this is too ridiculoues...

but me am not leaving...i have nothing against good-old-school fights..... grin grin grin..am even enjoying this.... grin grin grin grin

No body needs you too. I don't know why it is hard for you guys to mind your biz? Busy body de worry u?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by sammhi(m): 11:32am On May 28, 2016
fiizznation:

maybe you are the head of DSS or DHQ.....with your aggressive response..
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by tsdarkside(m): 11:36am On May 28, 2016
CosmicJames:
No body needs you too. I don't know why it is hard for you guys to mind your biz? Busy body de worry u?

grin grin grin grin grin grin.....

buffoon-sai-clueless....... grin grin grin grin

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by tsdarkside(m): 11:41am On May 28, 2016
sammhi:

maybe you are the head of DSS or DHQ.....with your aggressive response..

oboy..we are in trouble...we are trouble uoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.!!!!... shocked shocked..

my light just came back now..................... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by greatmen: 11:47am On May 28, 2016
majekdom2:
My question remains - are there no Nigerdeltans that have been part of this misrule?? It's not an entity or sovering state thing. It's an individual thing.is the average Nigerian forward thinking? The answer is an obvious NO. Like someone said, until Aso rock is being bombed, senators houses and national assembly bombed. The avengers will go into oblivion just as boko haram did.
yes they are and sooner or later such leaders will have no place to hide, the idea of Niger delta avengers its not a group thing but an agitation ,comparing Bokoharam and avengers is shortsightedness , mend,avengers etc they are heads of hydra a problem that will keep springing up until issues are dealt with something big is coming and it's time we all walk carefully in this glass house the butterfly effect will be felt in every place except we reason together.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Capitano1(m): 11:51am On May 28, 2016
greatmen:
low life's I don't blame you don't worry soon all things will be revealed, lows life's have been feeding this nation, one day bush meat go catch the hunter I clap for you grin grin grin
look deep into what you are saying.. What difference could their son do when he was the president. Did he put food in their mouth, did he clean the nasty environment, was their problems solved. Even the amnesty he wasn't the one who implemented it. What do the avengers want if not to crumble pmb govt. Get out of this poor thinking bro and live like a true Nigerian. Tomato is cost, everyone is complaining as if we were planting these tomato. South south are lazy because they have oil. When it dries up we will surely go back to farm na. Mtcheww
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by abe4kom: 11:52am On May 28, 2016
fiizznation:
Buhari WILL NOT dialogue with them. Let them destroy their lands. The same people rejoicing whenever these economy terrorists blow up pipelines will still be the same people that will cry to the FG in the few days to come. Already the militants are destroying pipelines of multinational companies{USA, Britain} which I think is a bad approach.

Anyway interesting days are still ahead. We will see how this movie will end.
I will remind you of the bolded in the weeks and months ahead.

Meanwhile, ever heard the saying "A man who is down fears no fall"?
That is the state of the ND environment right now. It is already polluted and a waste so it is no biggie if oil is poured on the ones already poured by the govt via the oil companies into their environment.

Bros don't negotiate joor, but when the time comes, you personally will negotiate with your belly, children's schools and bank balance.

Cheers
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Nobody: 11:55am On May 28, 2016
TPAND:

The impact of the Nuclear weapon US dropped on Hiroshima in 1945 cannot be compared to any crude oil spill in terms of environmental damage, the below picture will tell them, even a nuclear weapon affected environment can be remediated. Hiroshima today is better advanced than 70% of most US major cities
They should stop crying they are destroying their environment here on nairaland... That defense doesn't work.

comparing the japs to Nigeria? Lol what a slowpoke. If truman had dropped that same atomic bomb on any major state in nigeria it will not recover in one million year time. We are not like the japs. For chrirt sakes look around you, we have never been hit by any natural disaster like the asians and yet we still cant compete with them and your talking about recovering from nuclear weapon. That state will be a waste land. If we were any thing like the asians, nigeria would be better than any first world country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers / Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident / Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.