Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines (39104 Views)

Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines / "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers / Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by ba7man(m): 9:55am On May 28, 2016
TPAND:

Bilateral relations.... Ooo wow, what are key reasons countries seek bilateral relations from other countries... You should answer yourself. Do you seek bilateral relation from a country that's not beneficial to you.

You think after Niger Delta becomes a sovereignty, India and China will not come sign Bilateral relations with the Niger Delta knowing it's a small nation in land mass and infrastructural development could be spread round the region in 10years.

FYI, are you aware Total supported Cameroon in the annexation of Bakassi Penisula. Let me clear your doubts even if all the oil companies in the region leave, they are not the only oil companies in the world, new ones are waiting to take advantage and engage the Niger Delta people
See this one celebrating the destruction of his land to attract development.

I swear you're very intelligent.

It's oil bunkering, piracy, militancy and illegal refineries that will be your industries.

I don't want to see your refugees in the southwest.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by tsdarkside(m): 9:57am On May 28, 2016
yea...destroy everything...we are tired......when you are finish,destroy your foolish heads too,and do the world a favour.....

as if anybody in this giant world even cares about you sef.....

bunch of silly people...

chaiii..look how much we invested in over the years with debt,dem dey blow up in days...

nobody should invest in that area no more....its obviously a loose-loose busines......useless people...chaiii....

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Nobody: 9:59am On May 28, 2016
wristbangle:

Bayelsa suffering/hardship will increase more and delta state IGR will drastically reduced this year if the bombing persists.
while that of lagos continues to increase because all IOC's and service companies have got offices in lagos. Tell me one oil company without an office in lagos.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by ba7man(m): 10:02am On May 28, 2016
PapaBaby:

Your head correct ja re, we have been too docile. The north east governors want Buhari to increase their allocation after the monster they created ravaged their land. Why should resources from our region be used to repair their land when they said nothing initially when Boko boys targeted only Christians?
I support you. The NDA should intensify their bombings so that when anyone hears Niger Delta, they'll remember bombs.

I hope they don't stop till there's oil fires burning all over the land.

Reminds me of this song by Ed Sheeran: Desolation of Smaug........ Except this time it's..... "Desolation of Niger Delta".
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by greatmen: 10:02am On May 28, 2016
majekdom2:
America buys oil from isis - you don't need to tell me. Isis only took control of oil wells.I am not sure they kept bombing oil facilities up and down. Because America knows how much facilities are worth, they won't let them - That's the logic. ND and nigeria would not benefit from a high crude oil price should war start.
true but can't we just be fair in this country, look at the national confab report it's been thrown into garbage we can't continue to do things the world is changing we have 60 years of reserves left, everyone is getting wiser through the Internet and knowledge, Nigeria can't continue like this it will implode, how can u call a region 5% is that wise, diplomacy solves a lot of things...

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by ba7man(m): 10:03am On May 28, 2016
majekdom2:
while that of lagos continues to increase because all IOC's and service companies have got offices in lagos. Tell me one oil company without an office in lagos.
Blowing pipelines and kidnapping staffs is a very intelligent way of attracting them. cheesy
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by myola(m): 10:04am On May 28, 2016
VocalWalls:
sad sad sad sad

i am beginning to think these guys have international support. Someone wants the price of oil to increase.
My sentiment exactly. Meanwhile d militants will be exchanging crude oil for both cash and ammunitions.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by karbridals(f): 10:05am On May 28, 2016
Please ooo my brothers,at the rate u people are going,soon everyone will be committing suicide because of hardship and hunger.. There is so much suffering and hunger in the land already, please sofften ur minds and accept dialogue.

FG,please give them what the want,amnesty, maritime university, pipeline contract..collect some oil well and give to their brothers in S/S..its actually very wrong for S/S people not to own must of the oil well.

When u greedy politicians very busy stealing money for ur generations to come you did not think twice..the youths have been hungry for a long time and have finally taken arms.now with the way things are going, ur children will not have peace eating the money not to talk of ur generations to come..

Please avengers should accept peace for the sake of the masses cos we are the ones suffering it not the FG,blow it from now till next year they will still have something on their table but what about the poor masses?

Think of ur mothers, fathers,brothers,sisters,children so they don't get killed for nothing or the FG should just free tompolo to go and talk to his boys ,just any how he can do it but he has to stop u guys.

If u keep blowing 2 pipelines in a day that means in the next one month Nigeria will pack up?na waaaooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by tsdarkside(m): 10:06am On May 28, 2016
TPAND:

i really don't have to reply you... You don't seem to get it. You think more like an economy intern.
Let me paint your scenarios for you....

If Niger Delta becomes a sovereignty...
1. She will be over 2.2 million barrels richer a day. She will relinquish all fraudulent transfers appropriated to the North and South to her own citizens

2. All oil companies have their headquarters domiciled in Lagos at the expense of remitting PAYE to the respective states they get their proceeds from. The Oil companies will have no choice but to shut their Lagos locations and move to the Niger Delta. Niger Delta will play favoritism and put her own citizens as staffers of this companies as Nigerians will become aliens in the Niger Delta

3. Investors who make chunk and chunks of monies by providing services to oil companies will have no choice but relocate to the Niger Delta, even Bristow Helicopters will relocate

4. New breed and Revolution of infrastructural development would spring up in the Niger Delta as oil money speaks there... See UAE as an example.

5. Niger Delta becomes the new giant of Africa, will have her own military, of her own people, and will help Nigeria with relief funds and Nigeria will cease to have an economy

who the hell is going to invest in your area,when they already know now,you are ruthless in your thinking??....even now you are in fractions....

even after the nigerian-goverment leaves...you would still fight each other for power.....

who the hell,want to risk loosing his investments again like now??.....

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Nobody: 10:06am On May 28, 2016
thwarrior72:

Chief parasite, you brownies hasn't seen nada. Time is fast approaching when u cancerous parasite from waste land won't see food to eat tackless of paying salaries............lol @ the lamentations of brown roof republicans
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Nobody: 10:07am On May 28, 2016
TPAND:

i really don't have to reply you... You don't seem to get it. You think more like an economy intern.
Let me paint your scenarios for you....

If Niger Delta becomes a sovereignty...
1. She will be over 2.2 million barrels richer a day. She will relinquish all fraudulent transfers appropriated to the North and South to her own citizens

2. All oil companies have their headquarters domiciled in Lagos at the expense of remitting PAYE to the respective states they get their proceeds from. The Oil companies will have no choice but to shut their Lagos locations and move to the Niger Delta. Niger Delta will play favoritism and put her own citizens as staffers of this companies as Nigerians will become aliens in the Niger Delta

3. Investors who make chunk and chunks of monies by providing services to oil companies will have no choice but relocate to the Niger Delta, even Bristow Helicopters will relocate

4. New breed and Revolution of infrastructural development would spring up in the Niger Delta as oil money speaks there... See UAE as an example.

5. Niger Delta becomes the new giant of Africa, will have her own military, of her own people, and will help Nigeria with relief funds and Nigeria will cease to have an economy
bro, you are very unintelligent, I am sorry to say. Do you know how much is owed by NNPC to these IOC'S. Put that on Google. The IOC's did not sign agreement with ND, they signed agreement with Nigeria. Resource control is not the deal here, having offices in ND is not a problem. Who will pay the IOC's the money owed It is not what ND alone can pay in 10 years of exploration. Have this. , have that is not a problem here brother. Who will invest in an uncertain and uncalculated risk environment. Nigeria will be alive this time next year, I doubt if the avengers will. Go read, understand what investment and business is, understand how oil companies operate with the federal government, then you will see your fight is just a waste of time. Adios.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Nobody: 10:08am On May 28, 2016
tsdarkside:

who the hell is going to invest in your area,when they already know now,you are ruthless in your thinking??....even now you are in fractions....

even after the nigerian-goverment leaves...you would still fight each other for power.....

who the hell,want to risk loosing his investments again like now??.....
he is as un intelligent as the militants.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by PapaBaby: 10:09am On May 28, 2016
ba7man:
I support you. The NDA should intensify their bombings so that when anyone hears Niger Delta, they'll remember bombs.

I hope they don't stop till there's oil fires burning all over the land.

Reminds me of this song by Ed Sheeran: Desolation of Smaug........ Except this time it's..... "Desolation of Niger Delta".

Outsiders crying more than the bereaved.
It's our land, when you were bombing your land with Boko boys we didn't weep on your behalf, stay on your lane abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Nobody: 10:09am On May 28, 2016
vivalavida:

Nobody tried it in dubai and saudi because they are one tribe,one religion and one people.
But here,we arent one. Everybody should be made to feel important here for this ficticious unity to work

But when ur president was asked about inclusive govt,u know his reply.

Hence the rain of the bombs

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by wristbangle: 10:11am On May 28, 2016
majekdom2:

No matter what, Lagos will continue to increase because there are a lot of other non oil sector companies. Do you want me to give examples?

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by isnovic(m): 10:11am On May 28, 2016
fiizznation:
Buhari WILL NOT dialogue with them. Let them destroy their lands. The same people rejoicing whenever these economy terrorists blow up pipelines will still be the same people that will cry to the FG in the few days to come. Already the militants are destroying pipelines of multinational companies{USA, Britain} which I think is a bad approach.

Anyway interesting days are still ahead. We will see how this movie will end.

It will soon dawn on you that the Nigeria economy revolves round the Oil and Crude Oil from Niger Delta and that a stance like yours is what has led to this sorry state of things.

Instead to condemn the neglect suffered by these people who cannot find drinking water something you take for granted by sinking a borehole in your back yard, talkless of cancer of the skin caused by over 50years of gas flaring.

Please Buhari swallow your pride and ignore those who are pushing and urging you to failure by mandating a High priority Development Model, that will if not least make one of the states in the South South the Economic capital of Nigeria, this much is due for a region that has sacrificed so much for the survival of this country.

In fact, the development of the Niger Delta is a must for posterity sake.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Nobody: 10:11am On May 28, 2016
banme1:
North should go. niger delta and south east together . For South west. I don't know where they will run to this time.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by akanji4good(m): 10:12am On May 28, 2016
Congratulation, more grace to your elbow, foolish people. angry grin

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by ba7man(m): 10:12am On May 28, 2016
TPAND:

It is Nigerians and especially south westerns that will become refugees if Niger Delta becomes a sovereign state.

Hope you know the non-Niger Deltans cannot take the lucrative oil jobs again. Lagos will feel the impact as oil companies will shut down their Lagos Locations and relocate to the Niger Delta.

All the menace you mentioned are as result of the regions ill-concession of being cheated and lack of adequate infrastructural development
We will always watch you guys on Tv.

We watched the Northeast burn from Boko Haram on tv......... same way we're watching your lands burn on tv right now.

Lagos has oil, Ogun, Ondo, Edo all have too. And they're not blowing theirs because they're intelligent enough not to celebrate conflict and we encourage peace.

How can an illiterate complain that a certified graduate is stealing his job?

Nobody will want to touch the Niger Delta with a stick with the current display, it's Kidnappers, oil Bunkerers, Pirates and illegal refineries that will be your industry since you guys have shown you don't know which direction development lies.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Nobody: 10:12am On May 28, 2016
greatmen:
true but can't we just be fair in this country, look at the national confab report it's been thrown into garbage we can't continue to do things the world is changing we have 60 years of reserves left, everyone is getting wiser through the Internet and knowledge, Nigeria can't continue like this it will implode, how can u call a region 5% is that wise, diplomacy solves a lot of things...
if our leader is not diplomatic, can't we be diplomatic.... is blowing up facilities being diplomatic. A referendum would do @ least not chasing investors away.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Nobody: 10:12am On May 28, 2016
ahaika23:
They called Jonathan an Ogogoro drunk, and all stupid unprintable names, they labeled us as minority, inconsequential in the nigerian equation, as our numbers cannot match theirs. they called us militants, insulted our personalities, and termed us 5%. They will use nothing no more from our region. They will fly their planes with proceeds from Ogun shrine and skin hides, beef and fura du nunu. They will beg for a drop of oil. The big bang is hours away.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by onatisi(m): 10:14am On May 28, 2016
One basic question still remains unanswered and that is" what do this group really want?"

Some ppl m supporting this group dont even know what the group are really demanding for.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by NavierStokes(m): 10:14am On May 28, 2016
luvinhubby:
When Amaechi foolishly stopped the Maritime university in Okerenkoko was when i saw this coming.

APC is a very useless bunch of politicians.

Amaechis head on a pike should have been one of their requests. They should update their list.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by ba7man(m): 10:15am On May 28, 2016
PapaBaby:

Outsiders crying more than the bereaved.
It's our land, when you were bombing your land with Boko boys we didn't weep on your behalf, stay on your lane abeg.
You must not stop bombings, you must continue.

Ambode is commissioning projects up and down you guys are celebrating destruction of your lands.

How intelligent of you guys, I'm surprised how smart you are.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by ba7man(m): 10:17am On May 28, 2016
ahaika23:
They called Jonathan an Ogogoro drunk, and all stupid unprintable names, they labeled us as minority, inconsequential in the nigerian equation, as our numbers cannot match theirs. they called us militants, insulted our personalities, and termed us 5%. They will use nothing no more from our region. They will fly their planes with proceeds from Ogun shrine and skin hides, beef and fura du nunu. They will beg for a drop of oil. The big bang is hours away.
On whose lands will the "big bang " take place? cheesy

I swear these guys are very "wise".

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by orbkaf(f): 10:17am On May 28, 2016
superstar1:
Congratulations.

More power to your bombing.

Unfortunately PMB only needs to increase VAT to 10% and Stamp Duty to N100 and he will shore up his revenue.

PMB should declare state of emergency in Bayelsa and Delta with immediate effect and automatic alacrity , remove the Governors and let the Military Administrator of the 2 states be Buratai. This is bordering on economic sabotage, a treasonable felony offence. Hence, the SOE.

If they want to make the country ungovernable for you, make their homes uninhabitable for them too by turning their homes/communities to hell for them.

I support.

If they refuse to get the sense teach them d lesson of nt getting sence
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Generalyemi(m): 10:18am On May 28, 2016
superstar1:
Congratulations.

More power to your bombing.

Unfortunately PMB only needs to increase VAT to 10% and Stamp Duty to N100 and he will shore up his revenue.

PMB should declare state of emergency in Bayelsa and Delta with immediate effect and automatic alacrity , remove the Governors and let the Military Administrator of the 2 states be Buratai. This is bordering on economic sabotage, a treasonable felony offence. Hence, the SOE.

If they want to make the country ungovernable for you, make their homes uninhabitable for them too by turning their homes/communities to hell for them.

lazy zombie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen & Buhari: FFK And Reno Omokri React (See Tweets) / PDP Campaign Rally At Warawa, Kano - Photos / BBNaija: Governor Wike Appreciates Tacha For Mentioning Him In Her Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.