Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,110 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:41 PM

Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines (39142 Views)

Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines / "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers / Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by banme1(m): 8:55am On May 28, 2016
Consultville:
I pity these Avengers, when Buhari starts now hmmmm
yes o sending military men to die in the creeks. Try air raid ICC will be waiting for him.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by thwarrior72: 8:56am On May 28, 2016
superstar1:
Congratulations.

More power to your bombing.

Unfortunately PMB only needs to increase VAT to 10% and Stamp Duty to N100 and he will shore up his revenue.

PMB should declare state of emergency in Bayelsa and Delta with immediate effect and automatic alacrity , remove the Governors and let the Military Administrator of the 2 states be Buratai. This is bordering on economic sabotage, a treasonable felony offence. Hence, the SOE.

If they want to make the country ungovernable for you, make their homes uninhabitable for them too by turning their homes/communities to hell for them.
Chief parasite, you brownies hasn't seen nada. Time is fast approaching when u cancerous parasite from waste land won't see food to eat tackless of paying salaries............lol @ the lamentations of brown roof republicans

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Nobody: 8:56am On May 28, 2016
TPAND:

Who is buying the Bonny light now... Mumu. Won't these same persons still buy it. Or because Niger Delta as a sovereignty sells it means other countries and refiners, end users won't buy it.

Who told you Putin is going through a mess to sell crude oil. It is the same for every country. Where do Nigerians put their brains, obviously in the mouths.
you and your avengers know nothing about international relations. Do you think bonny light is being bought because it is Niger delta's oil. It is bought because of Nigerian as an entity. Is there any referendum?? You are blowing up multinational investments and you expect the same countries to buy your oil after you gain the so called " resource control ". I wasn't talking oil when I mentioned putin. I was talking about the sanctions. Why do you think iran had to negotiate to have sanctions lifted. Go read and learn.

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Billygee2u: 8:56am On May 28, 2016
superstar1:
Congratulations.

Unfortunately PMB only needs to increase VAT to 10% and Stamp Duty to N100 and he will shore up his revenue.

PMB should declare state of emergency in Bayelsa and Delta with immediate effect and automatic alacrity , remove the Governors and let the Military Administrator of the 2 states be Buratai. This is bordering on economic sabotage, a treasonable felony offence. Hence, the SOE.

If they want to make the country ungovernable for you, make their homes uninhabitable for them too by turning their homes/communities to hell for them.
get out from here

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by daojay: 8:56am On May 28, 2016
make them continue, i believe it is the government that is strengthening them! why has the economy not been diversified? if we had multiple sources of income, anyone destroying his own environment will only have themselves to blame.
this is also a call for true federalism or even confederacy, with a certain percentage acruing to the FG.
I think politics should stop now and let governance begin! if it will involve going to ground zero in terms of drawing a new economic blue print.
dialogue to me is no option, because this will just raise another Asari, Tompolo and other rogues within the Niger Delta! if possible sef, government should shut down oil production and let's see how things will go, because in 1 week, production has dropped by over 800,000 bpd from estimated 2.2m bpd, meaning we are losing about $40 m daily now, and this is bound to increase.
come to think of it, how come they know where all the pipelines are? we showed them, paying them at the same time!
i also think the amnesty needs to be reviewed and tied to productivity and not just a dash.
lastly let all of us go back to the lands and not just beneath it.
God bless Nigeria
God save the President

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by MrSly(m): 8:56am On May 28, 2016
NDA avengers would hv brought the long awaited attention of FG to the region but their recent agitation for a sovereign state shows that they re inviting British interference, when that happens we know the END
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by podosci(m): 8:57am On May 28, 2016
HomeOfMe:
I'm a Niger-Deltan but I don't support that FG should give them money,instead the federal govt should start cleaning up the mess the region has becoming since the discovery of oil;clean it up and develop the place. That is where they make the money they used to make Lagos and abuja what they are today,but Niger-Delta has nothing to show for it;its like using and dumping someone after getting what you wanted from that person.
Amina mohammed has made giant strides in the clean up of tge Niger delta and clean up is to beging june2...where was tge NDA when GEJ was in power? Or the did the environmental degredation just start? Did the oil wells just got awarded? I smell Nepotism when i look at the case of the NDA
Oil is a curse and Buhari should take the issues of pipeline bombing in good faith, its time we rest Nigeria. Japan dosnt have oil but is more developed than Saudi arabia and russia. Singapore cant be compared..
We all need to take this in good faith.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Walexz02(m): 8:57am On May 28, 2016
superstar1:
Congratulations.

I hope some fucktards supporting them here would not come and start shouting tribalism when Nigerian government start dealing with them grin
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Xonology: 8:58am On May 28, 2016
fiizznation:
I repeat the BUHARI ADMINISTRATION will NOT dialogue with them. I thought you guys were rejoicing with the damage the militants are doing to your own lands. Well let us sit down and watch how everything will unfold in the coming days.

Funny. Some people are destroying the businesses empires of western countries and the same people are still hoping for some magical intervention from ICC/human rights bodies when the Nigeria government unleashed its own madness. I laugh

P.S This will be my last post on any militants thread on this forum.
Your Buhari is already dialouging with them. He has already offered them back the pipelines surveillance contract but you know what? They rejected because they are not looking for money. So the jock is on you!

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by lovat(m): 8:58am On May 28, 2016
superstar1:
Congratulations.

who will pay in this hard times. Tell buhari to beg them and stop all these keyboard warrior

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by vivalavida(m): 8:58am On May 28, 2016
blackpanda:

Did dubai have monsters blowing up their country. Go and try this in saudi na, its instant death, no court no trial. Let rational thinking heal your blindness! Chikena

Nobody tried it in dubai and saudi because they are one tribe,one religion and one people.
But here,we arent one. Everybody should be made to feel important here for this ficticious unity to work

But when ur president was asked about inclusive govt,u know his reply.

Hence the rain of the bombs

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by HomeOfMe(f): 9:01am On May 28, 2016
blackpanda:

Clean it up with which money? Did u not hear nigeria is broke and the little funds we are trying to gather these monsters are reducing it more. And even if fg wanted to clean, these people are bent on destroying their own communities even more
The if the FG does not want to clean it up,then let them control their oil and clean up their region!

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by melvin0004(m): 9:01am On May 28, 2016
fiizznation:
Buhari WILL NOT dialogue with them. Let them destroy their lands. The same people rejoicing whenever these economy terrorists blow up pipelines will still be the same people that will cry to the FG in the few days to come. Already the militants are destroying pipelines of multinational companies{USA, Britain} which I think is a bad approach.

Anyway interesting days are still ahead. We will see how this movie will end.
if u call dis a movie.wot wud u call chibok girls,season film

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by nebokings(m): 9:01am On May 28, 2016
superstar1:
Congratulations.

Do you think that everything is achieved with force?

so assuming PMB depends on you for an advice this is exactly what you would tell him to do?

Am just very disappointed how some Nigerians reason.

What our PMB ought to do is to find exactly what cause this bombing at the first place then find a lasting solution.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by kraftsta(m): 9:02am On May 28, 2016
sholexy21:
But why can't we all live as a family and be happy .........
Nice question.....

Tell ur president to withdraw his 5%/minority hate speech wt sincere apology, cos to me, the way he handles d affairs of d ss/se/nd one will be right to say d other regions are bitting d fingers that is feeding them...

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by banme1(m): 9:02am On May 28, 2016
blackpanda:

The oil well they are now destroying?? So when they have successfully driven all the oil companies away, what next Who will do the cleanup? And with which funds??

Be rational. The NDA bombings has nothing to do with development of nigerdelta. If nigeria becomes like somalia, even u that is opening teeth will suffer too. But more importantly nigerdelta will suffer the most
before that time nigeria will cease to exist. U will hear United kingdom of niger delta.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:02am On May 28, 2016
TPAND:

Money answereth all things... Take Dubai and Suadi as case studies and heal your myopia. #chikena

Give money to the Niger Deltans and watch them implode.. most of you make comments based on what you read.... give Niger Deltans all the money in this world, that place will NEVER develop until the people change their mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by IrradiatoR: 9:02am On May 28, 2016
superstar1:
Congratulations.

The governors ain't trying at all, just like their counterparts up north in the BH infested states
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by fison(m): 9:02am On May 28, 2016
This NDA bombing to me has political backing, APC used BH to disrupt GEJ tenure and now its pay back time. PDP using NDA to disrupt PMB administration......please, let me know if am the only person that see's it this way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by banme1(m): 9:04am On May 28, 2016
North should go. niger delta and south east together . For South west. I don't know where they will run to this time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by NonFarmPayrol: 9:04am On May 28, 2016
superstar1:
Congratulations.

mynd44 will turn a blind eye to this

later he will ban others for promoting violence. so many hypocrites as mods

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by ahaika23: 9:04am On May 28, 2016
They called Jonathan an Ogogoro drunk, and all stupid unprintable names, they labeled us as minority, inconsequential in the nigerian equation, as our numbers cannot match theirs. they called us militants, insulted our personalities, and termed us 5%. They will use nothing no more from our region. They will fly their planes with proceeds from Ogun shrine and skin hides, beef and fura du nunu. They will beg for a drop of oil. The big bang is hours away.

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Dadehmola: 9:07am On May 28, 2016
Some IPOB protagonists here are even supporting the NDA like say if e happen finish, the south south will accept the Igbos to join the supposed "State" which they crave for..

Deluded lots!

grin grin
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by daojay: 9:07am On May 28, 2016
TPAND:

Don't mind them... Nigeria is a failed state, if Niger Delta ceases from Nigeria, the whole Nigerians would be touring Niger Delta, because the massive infrastructural development that can be achieved with all the 2.2million barrels a day, will be as that of Dubai. Just being objective

Most of the ignorant persons haven't heard of what is called bio-remediation with just 5000 barrels of crude oil sold... The environment and ecosystem will be restored to as it were.

is it not interesting to note that despite the 13% derivation, SS ha nothing to show for it rather, overnight billionaires are emerging. or should we ask of the Iboris, DSP Akpabios etc. one thing i know will happen is the conflagration that will engulf the ND

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Optionalx: 9:07am On May 28, 2016
There is so much hate and resentment in this nation. We should stop supporting evil. If your aggrieved channel your grievances accordingly. God help nigerians o.

Seun abeg block comments on some these thread.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Sunbellar: 9:08am On May 28, 2016
superstar1:
Congratulations.

So now you know the solution to militancy but you didn't deem it fit when Buhari was making the previous government ungovernable. God will surely treat your case the way Buhari made GEJ ungovernable. Hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by blackboy2star(m): 9:09am On May 28, 2016
NDA plsss nah accept dialogue with FG, this suffering no go get part two oo. embarassed embarassed
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by hustleranthem(m): 9:09am On May 28, 2016
superstar1:
Congratulations.

ode..why not declare Soe in ur own state..stop trying to claim Mr know all here..u hv never been to d Niger delta,hw will you knw the plight of d common man here..you people from d south West only come here to talk gibberish,if we they r doing will lead to d disintegration of dis country,so b it..we need total autonomy of our resources.after all,u people from d West r allies with d north.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by greatmen: 9:10am On May 28, 2016
Yes like taking the maritime university nonsense, me and you developed abuja and lagos, I blame Gej 6 yrs in govt all he did was pls the north at the end see how they finished him, never again
YourFatherYansh:
U blow pipe....PMS rise in price, me and you go to dsame market and buy d product....Every commoditys price in d market increases in geometrical progression...Me and you go 2 dsame market to buy such.
Talking about average life span which d black race care less, u put urself at d disadvantageous side by not only degrading ur environment but inhalation of substance dat can mutate ur cells or deform it......,not surprising d birth of nitwits with brains formatted 2 think oyel by default.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Nobody: 9:10am On May 28, 2016
No shaking. Nigeria is my fatherland. Some hoodlums won't destroy it. Soon you all will know the difference btw buhari and the ineffectual monkey. Watch out. Nigerian army do the needful and nuke the creek. State of emergency should declared there. And fish out the rats. The survivors should be nuked. It's just so easy to silence those greedy mofos. Cos I know they are not fighting for our future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Cries On Live TV (Photo) / The Great Oba Of Benin Is Dead / Jonathan Hurries Out Of Otuoke

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.