Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,734 members, 7,898,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:14 PM

Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does (69284 Views)

List Of The 23 States In Nigeria That Exceeded Borrowing Limits– FRC / Ondo Workers Rejoice As Governor Akeredolu Pays Salary / See Pictures Of The Sorrowful State Of The Only State Library In Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by bastien: 9:09am On Jun 03, 2016
Ok
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by Norstrademus(m): 9:10am On Jun 03, 2016
Cross river pays her civil servants on the 15th..so your ambode is a learner
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by holluwai(m): 9:10am On Jun 03, 2016
Hug and kiss each other... grin grin grin

Eeroh95:
hmm...oya guess what buuari,Jonathan and the militants will do today
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by Princepoint(m): 9:15am On Jun 03, 2016
C O E
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by chuksmad(m): 9:15am On Jun 03, 2016
alfred5:
Since 2003, have you heard that Anambra State owes salary?

Anambra State pays 13 months salary. Every 21 ist
But as i talking to you, the pensioners have not received their last month salary

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by toshmann(m): 9:15am On Jun 03, 2016
[size=18pt]Hope y'all know that paying salaries is NOT an achievement!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by bondingman: 9:16am On Jun 03, 2016
Cross rivet state sometimes pays the month salary on d 1st .
They've even paid for d subsequent month before.
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by seveny(m): 9:17am On Jun 03, 2016
rivers state is characterised by late payment of salaries. even wen dem manage 2 pay. dey pay half salaries
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by okechukwu16: 9:17am On Jun 03, 2016
mayorchelsea:
OP,na lie u lie jare!!All the governors and their aides get paid before that date and in advance if they want sef
Your brain na abacus.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by Shiaondo(m): 9:18am On Jun 03, 2016
Benue Governor u dey see weting ur mate de do
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by InvertedHammer: 9:19am On Jun 03, 2016
santity100:
It is very painful that most states are unable to pay salaries for some months and even the oil rich states with huge allocations are in this category.

Despite all this Lagos State Government has continued to pay salary to its public servants on the 23rd or 22nd on every month and recently leave allowance was paid to public servant.

Kudos to Lagos State Government !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kudos to Governor Ambode !!!!!!!!!!!!!
/
I heard that Osun pays on the 18th...

Every 6 months.

\
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by Theoflux(m): 9:19am On Jun 03, 2016
angryLagosians own better na... God do for we the Edolites too, abeg.[i]Lagosians own better na... God do for we the Edolites too, abeg.[/i]Lagosians own better na... God do for we the Edolites too, abeg.
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by Mekanus(m): 9:20am On Jun 03, 2016
Ebonyi state pays latest 26th of every month
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by mickool(m): 9:22am On Jun 03, 2016
Edo states pay before month ends and is the only state that have even increased minimum wage from 18k to 25k effective may 2016.
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by mayorchelsea(m): 9:22am On Jun 03, 2016
okechukwu16:
Your brain na abacus.
Your own na pentium 1
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by ooshinibos: 9:22am On Jun 03, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Because NIGERIAN leaders lack reasoning faculties to have built NIGERIA'S LIFE only around LAGOS. .
That's why the POPULATION of Lagos will hit 50million or more by 2050.
Now they find it difficult decongesting Lagos..

Ntoooooooorrrrr NIGERIA
I know that if NIGERIA were to be a person, she would allow only a White man govern her.

Imagine how people now Congratulate LAGOS STATE for such achievement at the detriment of others.
IF potentials in other states were harnessed like Lagos, others would have stood on their own without rushing to Abuja every month.

I deeply regret being a Blackman cry cry cry
Obviously we know nothing about Administration.

yes , majority of the black leaders lack administration skills ..what is the reason though , is it lack of training or a genetic disease or abnormality
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by bpalace(m): 9:23am On Jun 03, 2016
alfred5:
Since 2003, have you heard that Anambra State owes salary?

Anambra State pays 13 months salary. Every 21 ist
They are yet to pay pensioners and even gratuity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by nepapole(m): 9:23am On Jun 03, 2016
Terror666:
My mom just received her December salary now guess which state....
Ekiti

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by momove4real25(f): 9:23am On Jun 03, 2016
Some states na on 45th den dey pay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by MNDY(m): 9:24am On Jun 03, 2016
At the moment, Kogi workers are owed 5 to 6months salaries as they undergo screening! Survival without salaries (compounded by the national economic situation) has been tough for them!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by nepapole(m): 9:25am On Jun 03, 2016
Eeroh95:
hmm...oya guess what buuari,Jonathan and the militants will do today
Sip ogogoro, kunu and zobo.
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by supereagle(m): 9:27am On Jun 03, 2016
I thought it was Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by Ikpewe: 9:28am On Jun 03, 2016
I cannot say that about Akwa Ibom State, we received the highest allocation every months but we are still owing workers everywhere where did we go wrong ? Why is Akpabio and Udom suffering the majority of Akwa Ibom people? God please have mercy on us oo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by StreamerBlogger: 9:31am On Jun 03, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Because NIGERIAN leaders lack reasoning faculties to have built NIGERIA'S LIFE only around LAGOS. .
That's why the POPULATION of Lagos will hit 50million or more by 2050.
Now they find it difficult decongesting Lagos..

Ntoooooooorrrrr NIGERIA
I know that if NIGERIA were to be a person, she would allow only a White man govern her.

Imagine how people now Congratulate LAGOS STATE for such achievement at the detriment of others.
IF potentials in other states were harnessed like Lagos, others would have stood on their own without rushing to Abuja every month.

I deeply regret being a Blackman cry cry cry
Obviously we know nothing about Administration.
u don't know what to say.... Nigeria was never built around Lagos.... Lagos developed on its own... Without help of federal government thanks to tinubus financial ideas of interernally generated revenue dah worked..others should do deres and stop looking for federal government bail out

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by adelekeolu(m): 9:32am On Jun 03, 2016
eko akete God's own state

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by anonimi: 9:33am On Jun 03, 2016
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by ajebuter(f): 9:34am On Jun 03, 2016
That is very commendable, Mr ambode onikun nla.

APC is not a totally lost cause maybe..
tongue
tongue tongue
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by Anthony496(m): 9:34am On Jun 03, 2016
What about cross. River state
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by lamiwale(m): 9:35am On Jun 03, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Its because of all the illegal taxation levied on the occupants of the state.....
I use God beg you ,if you're in Lagos ? Go back to your state or stay in your state thank you
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by Qaisar1: 9:35am On Jun 03, 2016
Idydarling:
yeye, u bad mouth gan.... oya, tell us wer you are from?
I'm not saying he's corrupt oh. Edo
Re: Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does by anonimi: 9:37am On Jun 03, 2016
bpalace:
They are yet to pay pensioners and even gratuity

We should all realise that these are part and parcel of salaries for the people.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3473732_salary_jpegb17a7eccd26afd09fff05feea950ccff

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/pcvhprupz53v0i2s3lqkiiftaebf16ps1287728[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governorship Election: Jubilation At Osun Government House. Photos / 2002 Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast: 15 Years After (Throwback Photos) / Ex-Governor Of Niger State, Muazu Aliyu New Video

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.