Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? - Religion (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (81318 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
Ubenedictus:
actually the Anglican Church broke out when the Pope refused king Henry from marrying a second wife.... it wasn't about the Bible
Thank you! The bone of contention here is that England has gain power and no more under Rome that's why Henry was able to debunk the Authority of the most powerful religious leader in the world of his time and so England formed their own Catholic Church but this time no more called Roman Catholic rather it's called Anglo~Catholic Church meaning Catholic Church belonging to the English. Thanks Sir for that supporting facts!
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Hairyrapunzel: 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
Riofidelio:
You're OK with your beliefs since you know that not every Church has the same doctrine and teaching, you're free to choose any of your choice. That's our own beliefs and of course not every religion claiming Christian are in agreement with your understanding, please nothing do you! Thanks may God bless you.

Be propagating teachings not ever seen in the Bible. Don't you ever threaten me for having a contrary opinion to your evil non biblical governing body teaching.
Producing a bible verse where Jesus Christ said miracles will end with first century Christians and hatred of his followers will continue till 21st century is your biggest problem. After you say you know bible

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Hairyrapunzel: 11:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
Riofidelio:
Thank you! The bone of contention here is that England has gain power and no more under Rome that's why Henry was able to debunk the Authority of the most powerful religious leader in the world of his time and so England formed their own Catholic Church but this time no more called Roman Catholic rather it's called Anglo~Catholic Church meaning Catholic Church belonging to the English. Thanks Sir for that supporting facts!
Your founder broke out from seventh day adventist and created his doomsday cult which after his death had different ever changing beliefs from him.

Remove the log in your eye before removing the spec in others eyes.
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by brocab: 2:13am On Apr 11, 2018
Uben, this is funny JW Riofidelio is now your responsibility, this guy is all over the place, he say's in writing he believes Jesus is God in Word, but then he refuses to accept it in writing.
Ubenedictus:
actually the Anglican Church broke out when the Pope refused king Henry from marrying a second wife.... it wasn't about the Bible
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by brocab: 2:48am On Apr 11, 2018
And the JW's deny this: Charles Russell is buried here..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCdnshQywpI
Hairyrapunzel:

Your founder broke out from seventh day adventist and created his doomsday cult which after his death had different ever changing beliefs from him.

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by brocab: 2:54am On Apr 11, 2018
And this is Charles Russell the founder of the JW cultist religion, xaggar and Riofidelio supports their followers to spend eternity in Hell..
xaggar and Riofidelio "Repent you sinners and cry out unto the Lord for your forgiveness. Judgement day starts first with the Church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5JnngqQYvc
I had always believed, if you can tell a good yarn-and people start to believe it, then the good yarn, isn't a yarn any longer, it starts to be reality, and becomes real. "Freemasonry is about gain-and Charles Russell's gain was plenty.
{1 Timothy 6:3-5} Jesus said: If anyone teaches otherwise and does not consent to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which accords with godliness, he is proud, knowing nothing, but is obsessed with disputes and arguments over words, from which come envy, strife, reviling, evil suspicions, useless wranglings of men of corrupt minds and destitute of the truth, who suppose that godliness is a means of gain. From such withdraw yourself.
xaggar:

May Jehovah bless your ways for this insight. This write-up in particular made my night/touched my heart. I am Happy at it!
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 11, 2018
There's no need for further arguments.You believe you're a Christian just like billions others also claim to believe, our differences is how comprehensibly we're able to explain what we know about Jesus and the practical applications of Jesus' teachings. So it's well, if you're able to continue doing the things He commanded to benefit yourself and others in your neighborhood! Leave the judgement to God, as the Bible clearly stated "God is the one to judge blasphemers not you or me" Don't allow your annoyance or aggression turn you to Cain who killed his brother after discovering that it's Abel's sacrifice (worship) that's acceptable before God.Jesus has given signs that those who are earnestly searching for pure worship should watch out for and today some like myself have identified pure worship to the best of our measure of discernment.Please allow God to be the judge!
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 11, 2018
brocab:
Uben, this is funny JW Riofidelio is now your responsibility, this guy is all over the place, he say's in writing he believes Jesus is God in Word, but then he refuses to accept it in writing.
Those to be arrested are the translators as i've always said, this matter is simple for whoever wants to understand. God is a title just like Lawyer, whether you write LAWYER or Lawyer or lawyer you're simply referring to a professional in law what differentiates one from another is when a name is added! The title God is widely known in every nation across the globe, Jupiter is God, Zeus is God, Molech is God,Krishna is God,Buddha is God and Jehovah is God what distinguish one from another are historical events involving them. Romans believe Jupiter to be God, Greeks~Zeus, Canaanites~Molech,Indians~Krishna,Orientals~Buddha and Israelites~Jehovah. All these Nations revered and held their Gods in high esteem but whenever anyone hears"Jehovah" or "God of Israel" panic grips them, why? Because Jehovah has proved HIS invincibility! Jehovah appointed someone like Moses as God to rubbish all the Gods in Egypt, so if John say "the word WAS God" he simply means Jesus served as God at a point in time just like Moses. And Paul made US to understand that Jesus will render an account to His own God the one who made Him to serve that purpose. 1Corinthians 15:26/27 compared to John 17:20
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 11, 2018
My friends Hairyrapunzel and brocab, please i'm not trying to play a smart one or say you guys are not knowledgeable! Of course both of you are interested in God's word otherwise you'll be somewhere arguing about Manchester and Chelsea,the fact that you're both commenting on biblical topics shows you have zeal for God and that's good from God's standpoint. What we all need after the zeal is accurate knowledge so that we can boldly defend our Faith adequately and with competence. Romans 10:1-4 That's what God requires from each and everyone who wants to worship HIM during this end time!Isaiah 54:17, Malachi 3:16,Matthew 28:19/20 If you hear Jehovah's witnesses, it may sound somehow that members of that group can claim to be Christians. That's exactly what Nathaniel meant when he INSULTED Jesus by sarcastically asking "can anything good come from Nazareth?"John 1:46 after his brother said "we've found the Messiah, Jesus from Nazareth" Jesus wasn't offended but instead Our Lord, Master and King proved Himself and at the end Nathaniel agreed that truly Jesus is the promised Messiah!
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Ubenedictus(m): 8:15am On Apr 11, 2018
brocab:
no, he is yours, I have no business here, you can bore him all you want
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Ubenedictus(m): 8:19am On Apr 11, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

true
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Hairyrapunzel: 9:06am On Apr 11, 2018
Riofidelio:
My friends Hairyrapunzel and brocab, please i'm not trying to play a smart one or say you guys are not knowledgeable! Of course both of you are interested in God's word otherwise you'll be somewhere arguing about Manchester and Chelsea,the fact that you're both commenting on biblical topics shows you have zeal for God and that's good from God's standpoint. What we all need after the zeal is accurate knowledge so that we can boldly defend our Faith adequately and with competence. Romans 10:1-4 That's what God requires from each and everyone who wants to worship HIM during this end time!Isaiah 54:17, Malachi 3:16,Matthew 28:19/20 If you hear Jehovah's witnesses, it may sound somehow that members of that group can claim to be Christians. That's exactly what Nathaniel meant when he INSULTED Jesus by sarcastically asking "can anything good come from Nazareth?"John 1:46 after his brother said "we've found the Messiah, Jesus from Nazareth" Jesus wasn't offended but instead Our Lord, Master and King proved Himself and at the end Nathaniel agreed that truly Jesus is the promised Messiah!

Do you know you are making things worse by comparing your religion to Jesus Christ?
First, you are not Jesus Christ. Secondly, you obey non biblical teaching and also you cherry pick that is, you choose one verse from a chapter because it supports certain delusions then leave out the other verses in that same chapter because it isn't in line with your governing body teaching. Don't try to subtly threaten us.
In your mind watchtower is the present day Messiah that's why you keep comparing your organization to Jesus Christ.
I tell you it isn't because their teachings bear no semblance to the teachings of Jesus Christ or any of his followers in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Hairyrapunzel: 9:17am On Apr 11, 2018
Riofidelio:
There's no need for further arguments.You believe you're a Christian just like billions others also claim to believe, our differences is how comprehensibly we're able to explain what we know about Jesus and the practical applications of Jesus' teachings. So it's well, if you're able to continue doing the things He commanded to benefit yourself and others in your neighborhood! Leave the judgement to God, as the Bible clearly stated "God is the one to judge blasphemers not you or me" Don't allow your annoyance or aggression turn you to Cain who killed his brother after discovering that it's Abel's sacrifice (worship) that's acceptable before God.Jesus has given signs that those who are earnestly searching for pure worship should watch out for and today some like myself have identified pure worship to the best of our measure of discernment.Please allow God to be the judge!

You keep saying peoples contrary views means they are aggressive towards you. Is that what they teach you people?

We too are able to explain what we know about Jesus. The thing is that you guys see our beliefs as devil inspired that's why you say rubbish about billions of Christians.
Your governing body constantly feeds you people with lies about other Christians. We know we are Christians period. Don't ever say we believe we are Christians like billions.

So you want God to be the judge of all the atrocities your religion has caused while your organization has passed judgement on billions of non jws saying your Jehovah will kill them because they didn't obey gb commands.

You have threatened me twice with death and anger of God.
You said it's death that awaits those of us who don't obey and follow gb orders.
You said the wrath of your jehovah awaits me for using his name in lower case.
You are the aggressive person here
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Hairyrapunzel: 9:21am On Apr 11, 2018
Riofidelio:

You that said your god will kill me for not agreeing with the teachings of 8 old men in new York? How am I your friend?
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by brocab: 11:54am On Apr 11, 2018
Ho please-and here I was thinking Uben will bail me out..
Ubenedictus:
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by brocab: 11:55am On Apr 11, 2018
Maybe he means you are his long distance friend, the one he never calls..
Hairyrapunzel:

You that said your god will kill me for not agreeing with the teachings of 8 old men in new York? How am I your friend?
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by brocab: 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
Because xaggar: is now one of your groupies, don't let this go to your head, everything you think you are teaching, doesn't line up with anything we have said.
If you are really seeking after Knowledge try believing in Christ first.
Riofidelio:
My friends Hairyrapunzel and brocab, please i'm not trying to play a smart one or say you guys are not knowledgeable! Of course both of you are interested in God's word otherwise you'll be somewhere arguing about Manchester and Chelsea,the fact that you're both commenting on biblical topics shows you have zeal for God and that's good from God's standpoint.
If you really believe this is true, then "Why" are you refusing the Word of God, why are fighting against it.
{I will tell you "Why" because you don't believe the Word of God is rightfully God's Word}
Riofidelio:
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by xaggar(m): 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
We believe in Christ all the same; we never said we don't. That's why we go out preaching.
Maybe you should also go out preaching too. You think many shares your views $ belief. You'll be surprised at what you encounter.

brocab:
Because xaggar: is now one of your groupies, don't let this go to your head, everything you think you are teaching, doesn't line up with anything we have said.

If you really believe this is true, then "Why" are you refusing the Word of God, why are fighting against it.
{I will tell you "Why" because you don't believe the Word of God is rightfully God's Word}
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Hairyrapunzel: 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
xaggar:
We believe in Christ all the same; we never said we don't. That's why we go out preaching.
Maybe you should also go out preaching too. You think many shares your views $ belief. You'll be surprised at what you encounter.

You believe in your gb. You are a gb follower
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by xaggar(m): 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

You believe in your gb.

Who in turn believes in Christ.
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by xaggar(m): 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

You believe in your gb.

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by xaggar(m): 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Likewise apostle Paul. He broke away from the Pharisee teaching. Before that, He was a persecutor (he hunted Christians to be persecuted or/and killed).

God favoured Jacob (whose ways were cunning) over Esau. He favoured David (an adulterer and 2nd degree murderer) over Saul whose fault was sparing some items instead of destroying them.

Mathew the apostle was a Tax collector (and u know what that means).

Moses committed murder and yet he was chosen to be a great leader.

Peter denied Christ, yet he became a great apostle.

Do you think the way God does? Can you choose for Him?
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Your religion teaches that i will be roasted alive forever and ever! I'm fully convinced that you're just mimicking what Plato taught Greeks so deep down in me it's just a big joke that's why i'm not bothered. If you're scared of what my religion is saying then you need to prayerfully meditate on those Bible verses we're quoting to back up our beliefs. Pharisees believed and taught everyone that Jesus and His followers are doomed, whereas Jesus' followers also taught that whoever fails to follow their leader will perish. Of course fear only grips the heart of those whose conscience is telling them they're on the wrong side! Jehovah's witnesses worldwide are aware of what your religion teaches but we just laugh it off because we're sure it has NO scriptural backing! That's why despite telling you to leave the matter you're not feeling comfortable!
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
xaggar:

They're becoming scared after hearing,seeing and noticing how firmly established our beliefs are! But instead of surrendering before Jehovah, they're agitating like Cain. Cain realized that it's Abel's worship that's acceptable before God,today they're all convinced that every single scriptural fact is pointing to Jehovah's witnesses as true worshippers.We've met many of them but they always become uncomfortable after hearing US out.Isaiah 54:17
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
brocab:

If you think i don't believe God's word and i also think you don't believe God's word either then we must leave the judgement in God's hands! As for me i'm happy that i've adequately and competently defended my Faith, and i think you too should feel the same without resentment!
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
xaggar:

My brother, the word of God is like a sword anyone who is not skilled in it's use won't have the impetus to go out there and knock confidently on people's doors,that's why i'm so happy that after all my search Jehovah mercifully recruited me as a soldier following His only begotten Son! Hebrew 4:12

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Hairyrapunzel: 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
Riofidelio:
Your religion teaches that i will be roasted alive forever and ever! I'm fully convinced that you're just mimicking what Plato taught Greeks so deep down in me it's just a big joke that's why i'm not bothered. If you're scared of what my religion is saying then you need to prayerfully meditate on those Bible verses we're quoting to back up our beliefs. Pharisees believed and taught everyone that Jesus and His followers are doomed, whereas Jesus' followers also taught that whoever fails to follow their leader will perish. Of course fear only grips the heart of those whose conscience is telling them they're on the wrong side! Jehovah's witnesses worldwide are aware of what your religion teaches but we just laugh it off because we're sure it has NO scriptural backing! That's why despite telling you to leave the matter you're not feeling comfortable!
That's what your governing body has told you since you were a baby. They have taught and fed you with lies ever since.
Your religion that teaches that your all loving jehovah will slaughter billions of non jws including their children Nko? How is your religion better?

Non jws are aware of the greatest genocide to be performed by your jehovah that you have preached will happen for over 140yrs.

Leave which matter? You that threatened me that I will be destroyed for not following governing body teachings Nko? There is no biblical backing.

Show me the verse Jesus Christ said miracles will end with first century Christians while persecution of His followers will continue till present day?
Abi no verse?
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Hairyrapunzel: 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
Riofidelio:
They're becoming scared after hearing,seeing and noticing how firmly established our beliefs are! But instead of surrendering before Jehovah, they're agitating like Cain. Cain realized that it's Abel's worship that's acceptable before God,today they're all convinced that every single scriptural fact is pointing to Jehovah's witnesses as true worshippers.We've met many of them but they always become uncomfortable after hearing US out.Isaiah 54:17

Who is scared? I can't be scared of people who are mentally unstable . you live in constant trepidation so why should I be afraid. You are living in great fear that your god will kill non jws soon so you have to obey gb
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ubenedictus:
Those whose hearts are empty regarding God's word have no place here.Luke 6:45 So your silence is well appreciated thanks!
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Hairyrapunzel: 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
xaggar:

Likewise apostle Paul. He broke away from the Pharisee teaching. Before that, He was a persecutor (he hunted Christians to be persecuted or/and killed).

God favoured Jacob (whose ways were cunning) over Esau. He favoured David (an adulterer and 2nd degree murderer) over Saul whose fault was sparing some items instead of destroying them.

Mathew the apostle was a Tax collector (and u know what that means).

Moses committed murder and yet he was chosen to be a great leader.

Peter denied Christ, yet he became a great apostle.

Do you think the way God does? Can you choose for Him?

Then leave the Catholic church and other churches who broke out from it alone. Stop the spreading of lies. Since Paul can leave a religion, then any body can leave and form a church.

My message here was the same thing you accused other churches of doing, your founder did same.
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

That's what your governing body has told you since you were a baby. They have taught and fed you with lies ever since.
Your religion that teaches that your all loving jehovah will slaughter billions of non jws including their children Nko? How is your religion better?

Non jws are aware of the greatest genocide to be performed by your jehovah that you have preached will happen for over 140yrs.

Leave which matter? You that threatened me that I will be destroyed for not following governing body teachings Nko? There is no biblical backing.

Show me the verse Jesus Christ said miracles will end with first century Christians while persecution of His followers will continue till present day?
Abi no verse?
GB i believe shey? It's OK so let's relax and continue with whatever each person believes and allow God to judge!
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Hairyrapunzel: 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
xaggar:

How do they believe in Jesus? When they preach that this same Jesus Christ told a lie about his followers being able to perform miracles?

You are gb followers not Christ followers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (36) (Reply)

Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) / Apostle Suleman And His Wife Dancing In Ghana Church (Photos) / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.