Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,968 members, 7,873,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

20 Signs u’ve Wasted Time On d Wrong Men n Don’t Know How To Choose The Rite One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Signs u’ve Wasted Time On d Wrong Men n Don’t Know How To Choose The Rite One (535 Views)

This Wedding Pictures Are Raising Some Dust On D Net / 'we Had Raw $ex On D First Day After Clubbing'- Couple Shares After $ex Photos / 20 Signs You're Dating/Dealing With A Narccisst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Signs u’ve Wasted Time On d Wrong Men n Don’t Know How To Choose The Rite One by hyman9ja(m): 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
You’ve heard of the definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

I have no doubt that men and dating have driven you mad before.
“Why does he look at my profile but never write to me?”
“Why does he hook up with me but not want to be my boyfriend?”
“Why does he tell me he loves me but treats me so poorly?”
These mixed messages are the hardest thing to take – and it’s hard to find any measure of objectivity when the subject is so close to home.
But I have to admit something that’s hard for me to say out loud:
Sometimes it feels like You’re going crazy, too.

As a dating coach, you know exactly what to expect when you post something on your blog, or share a quote on Facebook – and yet you are always surprised when you rub people the wrong way.
Sometimes the very the people we love – the very people we’ve devoted our life to – often have a negative reaction to our advice. And it’s always the same exact story.
I post something really positive about finding a quality, trustworthy man who makes a consistent effort to make you feel safe, heard and understood…

Within seconds, I receive comments like:
“Men are pigs!”
“You can’t trust guys at all!”
“There’s no such thing as unconditional love!”

As a trustworthy guy and a dating coach who has helped various people find love, I tend to take such false statements personally.

But I shouldn’t....

READ MORE HERE >>>> http://lovefac3..com.ng/2016/06/20-signs-youve-wasted-time-on-wrong-men.html#more

RELATED ARTICLE >>> http://lovefac3..com.ng/2016/05/5-ways-youre-making-it-harder-for-your.html

MORE HRERE >>> http://lovefac3..com.ng/

Follow Us and Like Our Facebook Page.

Twitter: @loveface3
Facebook: Faceebook.com/lovesfactory
Whatsapp: 08066824350

Re: 20 Signs u’ve Wasted Time On d Wrong Men n Don’t Know How To Choose The Rite One by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
So, you are a professional dating coach but let me guess. You are still single.
Re: 20 Signs u’ve Wasted Time On d Wrong Men n Don’t Know How To Choose The Rite One by hyman9ja(m): 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
So, you are a professional dating coach but let me guess. You are still single.

NO undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Take On Homosexuality, 14years Imprisonment Of Offenders / Thinking!!!.... / 5 Realities Of Date Rape Many Women Already Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.