Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,866 members, 7,933,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:35 PM

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians - Investment (629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market Tips For Nigerians (831488 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Stock Market: Questions And Answers / Nigerian Banks, Stockbrokers, And Services For Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (793) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by easimoni(m): 5:23pm On Mar 10, 2008
greentree:

Gabza you are just uncouth people like you should be kept in a zoo.

No personal attacks please! E don do now!

shigidi:

@ easimoni, wetin dey now havent heard from you in a while. i heard there are only 13 episodes of prison break in season 3. is that true
on abusinessnote, i want to sell longman to CICO something before i hit diamond for the longhaul. do u haveany stocks in mind. please holla.
you don hammer from trans express oooooooo grin

I dey semi-retirement. grin Prison break don end o. Very short season as you rightly observed. I no get anything for mind right now but Longman does seem to be losing steam, maybe you are right to get out. I'm on break for a week (leaving town 2nite!). Make una dey enjoy.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by greentree(m): 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2008
Mishooo
mishooo:

Haba !!!

Please ooo. Lets not start again. Please Gabza, overlook this piece !!

Thanks.

Chei it seems you are also another diasporain that has lost his way. Gabza has switched from being a female to a male all of a sudden. then a US to a UK resident in a matter of days. keep on supporting what is plainly wrong. did you not read the story of Shigidi 2 pages back. go and re-read. Gabza and IGETWICKED are real animals.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by frankiriri(m): 5:41pm On Mar 10, 2008
loma:

These seems  to be hope for Transcorpse advocates afterall. grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by dollyp1cute(f): 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2008
@Pumping/Easimoni/Akptogun

A friend was able to get some Crusader at 7.50 is s a good deal or is it better to go for AIICO.

greentree:

Mishooo
Chei it seems you are also another diasporain that has lost his way. Gabza has switched from being a female to a male all of a sudden. then a US to a UK resident in a matter of days. keep on supporting what is plainly wrong. did you not read the story of Shigidi 2 pages back. go and re-read. Gabza and IGETWICKED are real animals.

Mr/Ms/Mrs Greentree you don't need to abuse folks just because you want to ramp your post numbers all mishoo said was that "it was enoug"h how does that suggest he is supporting anyone.
Instead of picking "stories" from 2 pages back why don't you pick the stocks jejely and go and make your money, that is what this thread is about
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by greentree(m): 5:52pm On Mar 10, 2008
Gabza
us

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians
« #19872 on: March 07, 2008, 08:40 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You guys have expunged an old Mugu seeking for respect.
I have some respect for sell by subscription.

You are busy scheming your re-entry into the Insurance sector.
Without candlesticks or searchlight, it may be suicidal.
Can someone bail us out now?  

Report to moderator    Logged  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
keep the flag flying & don't be  

Easimoni Sir, i respect everybody on this forum. both active and silent posters. but there are some craze people that come here to sling insults and take their life frustrations and failure out on people. some men have insulted women and some people their elders and mates. dudu people cannot co-operate for a common cause and that is part of the reason our county takes one step forward and two steps back. bickering. anybody who condones insults on anybody or is selective on what they pick up on or overlook all i will say is each to their own conscience. but do not cry if the same insult is later channeled in your direction.  i have previously ignored a lot of insults poured on various posters. some of them do not post again. some of them ignore and were mature about what happened. but in the real world people will not speak to each other anyhow. what makes it worse is most of the posters here are all educated professionals so why act like animals.

one day God willing we will all see our old age and fruits of our labour. we will all have daughters as well as sons. so please when throwing around insults let nobody jinx themselves. this post has been getting more tense in the past 3 months. i know many people whom fear won't allow them to register and participate. it is not right.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by loma(m): 5:52pm On Mar 10, 2008
@WindyWendy,

Any news on the Niwi details?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by rasputinn(m): 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2008
frankiriri:

grin grin grin

You guys should stop sounding unbelieveish,have you not heard that dry bones will rise again? wink wink wink[b][/b]
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by loma(m): 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2008
@all the people who want to vent anger or disrespect.

Please go along and vent on me or disrespect me instead , as long as you give me one good stock tip every time you do so. Satisfied?

When you see me for the hummer wey I take your stock tip purchase, the disrespect go comot  grin grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by yodiyokun(f): 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2008
greentree:

Mishooo

I beg na - na God I take beg una!.

Please e don do ? This statement is too weighty.(oro ki si be)

me sef i dey vex before before, but I have realized that we must not loose track of the essence of reading/contributing to this forum.

@Greentree If we continue like that, we will use our very hands to pull down what we have built.

Some of us, do not need this thread to make money - sebi they have been making money long before we were born. However, a lot of people like me are fairly new to this game and have a lot yet to learn.

It will be a great disservice to us to allow this thread to degenerate such that we no longer gain any useful information here - it will be tantamount to shooting ourselves in the foot.

Please for God's sake, mutual respect is key and it is the main pillar of this thread. If we abuse everyone with a contrary opinion or mindset, are we not stifling creativity and stoking the fires of anger?

I have gained much by being a part of this thread, and if you all have, you will bury the hatchet, suck it up and move on - abi you want to be labelled a MONSTER LIKE BILLARY! grin grin

Tufiakwa, no be for my time good thing go spoil! lailai

What say ye thou?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by beginner: 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2008
Hello

If your broker charges 1%, am I right to say total charges buying and selling is about 4%. Thank you
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by tkb417(m): 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2008
No personal attacks please! E don do now!
i wonder o! wetin sef?

@Windy
thanks madam
i dont even know why i didnt ask this question last week, my broker bought bigtreat for me today but couldnt get Afroil.
lets just pray it goes up till friday. will do a sharp detour on friday or monday next week. any profit on the huge kg i bought will be appreciated.

@Naijadr
thanks for the piece on Avoncrowncaps
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by orisebawo(m): 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2008
Gurus,

When the Federal Govt returns NICON to Jimoh Ibrahim, what impact would it have on the insurance industry and do you think it would be a good buy?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by yodiyokun(f): 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2008
@windywendy,

thanks for the Baico headsup - I don commot my eye from that side.

It seems Niwicable refused to break 14 - when it gets close it draws back.

@Aktopgun, what do the candles say ? has it reached its trading range or what?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by greentree(m): 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2008
AVON CROWNCAPS & CONTAINERS PLC released its results for 9months period ended December 31, 2007. The Company’sTurnover and Profit after Tax went up by 7% and 21%respectively.

just got this from my new stock broker. is it a good time to enter?

Yodiyokun i really want the progress of this forum. i have followed through from on onset and have gained so much from everybody.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by rasputinn(m): 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2008
greentree:

Gabza
us

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians
« #19872 on: March 07, 2008, 08:40 PM »  

You guys have expunged an old Mugu seeking for respect.
I have some respect for sell by subscription.

You are busy scheming your re-entry into the Insurance sector.
Without candlesticks or searchlight, it may be suicidal.
Can someone bail us out now?  

Report to moderator    Logged  

keep the flag flying & don't be  

Easimoni Sir, i respect everybody on this forum. both active and silent posters. but there are some craze people that come here to sling insults and take their life frustrations and failure out on people. some men have insulted women and some people their elders and mates. dudu people cannot co-operate for a common cause and that is part of the reason our county takes one step forward and two steps back. bickering. anybody who condones insults on anybody or is selective on what they pick up on or overlook all i will say is each to their own conscience. but do not cry if the same insult is later channeled in your direction.  i have previously ignored a lot of insults poured on various posters. some of them do not post again. some of them ignore and were mature about what happened. but in the real world people will not speak to each other anyhow. what makes it worse is most of the posters here are all educated professionals so why act like animals.

one day God willing we will all see our old age and fruits of our labour. we will all have daughters as well as sons. so please when throwing around insults let nobody jinx themselves. this post has been getting more tense in the past 3 months. i know many people whom fear won't allow them to register and participate. it is not right.

Why the long preachment?In the words of Roughcut,you are beginning to sound like my headmaster.
My point is,allow people to say whatever they want to say,I feel there are some issues you don't want to prolong cos as far as this thread is concerned,they don't add value.
Any poster that feels so strongly about views expressed here should do one of three things;
1.Make his/her/it's(someone said some posters are animals) reservations known once
2. Ignore it TOTALLY
3.Invite the offending poster to suitable sister thread for that purpose
Here's the link www.bolekaja.com\do_me_i_do_you
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by loma(m): 6:13pm On Mar 10, 2008
In the spirit of goodwill, I suggest people go back to their last 10 posts and delete things they would not like to see next to their names in 10 years when they are running for Governor! Same applies for the quoters too
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by igetwicked: 6:13pm On Mar 10, 2008
Greentree,
I would have ignored your unprovoked post .
Simply because someone comes to write big english,calls billions and says he has a child who is 50 years old does not mean he should not be told the truth when it comes to it.

I have not said a single harsh word to you or Napoleon.All I told Napoleon was that blueband did not deserve the harsh words he used on him.Go and read all the posts and you will understand what I said.Simply because you are a tissue holder for Napoleon does not mean you should go about insulting people.By the way how much does he pay you for wiping his ass?Or tell me are you his 37 year old son who still lives at home with him and drives him to meetings?Maybe that's why you have suddenly realised you need to move back to Nigeria where you will at least be your own man.And that explains why you were the only one who got the right time of the meeting.

This thread is not about people coming to give us "insightful" details and the dirty deals that go on in the NSE and what baffles me is that people are encouraging such posts.This is not a thread for the Ahmadu Alis and Ojo Maduekes.This is a thread for real enterprising Nigerians.So my dear Greentree go and remain on top of the tree you have come down from.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by greentree(m): 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2008
rasputinn:

Why the long preachment?In the words of Roughcut,you are beginning to sound like my headmaster.
My point is,allow people to say whatever they want to say,I feel there are some issues you don't want to prolong because as far as this thread is concerned,they don't add value.
Any poster that feels so strongly about views expressed here should do one of three things;
1.Make his/her/it's(someone said some posters are animals) reservations known once
2. Ignore it TOTALLY

good. you are so peaceful and wise! ok lets keep the thread dirty and it let thrive on attacks and insults. let us all siddon look with  lipsrsealed. so far as we can garner awoof tips abi? let the place get rotten so far as we are making a profit  grin grin grin grin grin grin

i pity you.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by walcolm(m): 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2008
rasputinn:

My point is,allow people to say whatever they want to say,I feel there are some issues you don't want to prolong because as far as this thread is concerned,they don't add value.
2. Ignore it TOTALLY

in addition to this, i think we shld just report abusive/insultive post(s) to the moderators. i remember Seun appointed some moderators for the threads on this site sometimes ago. and the moderators can save us all the stress of having to read those posts by deleting them.

most of us dont have too much spare time to follow this thread because of our work, for us to now have to read thru abuses that add no value to making money on the NSE is unfair.

i will be very happy to delete abusive posts if i have moderator rights on this thread
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by tkb417(m): 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2008
2. Ignore it TOTALLY
Touche!!!

reasons why i called some of them names weeks back.
They just wont stop fueling the fire
na wa o
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by frankiriri(m): 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2008
I trully think that we all ought to respect each other on this forum if this great thread that we have is to continue.  If this thread were more representative of what holds on many other threads o nairaland, it would have ended at a couple of pages. But thank God it has endured this far and it shall continue till it reaches uncountable pages. ( If I were six again then it would have reached uncountable by now.  grin cheesy)
Respect begets respect. Let us learn to turn the other cheek on this forum.
One love
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by rasputinn(m): 6:17pm On Mar 10, 2008
wanaj0,pumping & Ak

Una wan make me provoke?I don ask una some questions taya,una no wan ansa.Abi una no know say na by force.

@Wanaj0

Watsup bro,man pikin no dey see ya posts like before,ya compura crash?

When is Big treat planning to do a PO,cos I was considering a CICO,now with the rumour of the impending PO I gasto look well cos I hate POison
I hail all of una ooooo
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Kashif(m): 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2008
He who does what he ought to do, despite the discomfort or does not do what he ought not do, despite the pleasure, stands out.

People like me have been reading this thread with much vigour and dilligence even when I have to go through pages - pages of seasoned reasoning, constructive arguments/criticism and a mixture of humour and professionalism. I have always imagined how these noble men and women come up with all those information. Now, some people want to turn it up side down. Please, we must not allow immaturity to reign supreme here.

I think the summit of levelheadedness is the ability to ignore irrelevance and distraction. Those dropping those tips could make use of them without anybody knowing about it yet, they chose to share with nobodies in the business like us. I am sorry to say that it is a shame if the most read/contributed thread on Nairaland takes this turn. cry cry

Respect for oneself
Respect for others
Responsibility for our actions

These are very important.

SHALOM.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by kabraw(m): 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2008
Cant we all just get along. There is so much money to be made out there.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by tkb417(m): 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2008
@loma
can you give us some of ur pics puhleasee to appease all the warmongers

e be like say una don belle full, make una no spoil market for me cos i need madam windy to teach me plenty plenty things. make una no chase am away with plenty grammar o.

no be una fault, too much money dey worry grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by loma(m): 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2008
Previously my friends used to know I was on this thread by the big grin on my face. Now, all they see is a big  sad  instead.

I usually don't support Seun banning  people, but I am beginning to believe some people are ripe candidates for that now unless they turn a new leaf immediately!

Big Tip:  You do not have to post when you feel angry. Go for a walk instead!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by yodiyokun(f): 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2008
Please gentlemen

Be matured and act it, come on people - this is the devils strategy at work ooo.

Please don't allow this place to degenerate to bolekaja, abi ke!

We are all adults and seriously should not be insulting each other. all parties involved no vex.

As the only lady online, at this point I hereby call a truce.

Guys, you people are the leaders of tomorrow, how would you feel if your offspring caught you spewing such venom on someone else? will you be able to explain your actions away.

It's a bastard that is provoked and is not angry, but its a bastard that also refuses to forgive (this na yoruba proverb).

Please lets lead by example, and temper justice with mercy.

I apologize to all agrieved parties in this discourse , bury the hatchet and lets move on.

I have been typing since and I am yet to decide what to buy this week - you guys are making me loose money oo!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by yodiyokun(f): 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2008
I am going for a meeting, when I get back - na only stock tips I wan see ooooo!!!!!

@pumping,
are you gearing up at Philly for OBAMA 08
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by frankiriri(m): 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2008
aktopgun:

@
age-mate windywendy( grin), my men pumping et Easimoni, my big bros wanajo et elder napoleon, colleagues naijadr et blueband, senior bros' frankiriri, my sis yodiyokun, the invisible man, Shigidi ooo!!, lover man ololufemi, the one and only FOF2 and of course all the other fellas and fellettes

Pally, leave out the enior bros issue na. As a waffi guy, Ifit accept bros, but no make me look old oh. Like Lagbaja talk no take your mouth make me methuselah.  grin grin grin
Seriously I think we need to do away with most of these titles. It may just be what is getting on some people's nerves.
Let us treat each person  withb respect and see how things go from there
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by frankiriri(m): 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2008
igetwicked:

Greentree,
I would have ignored your unprovoked post .
Simply because someone comes to write big english,calls billions and says he has a child who is 50 years old does not mean he should not be told the truth when it comes to it.

I have not said a single harsh word to you or Napoleon.All I told Napoleon was that blueband did not deserve the harsh words he used on him.Go and read all the posts and you will understand what I said.Simply because you are a tissue holder for Napoleon does not mean you should go about insulting people.By the way how much does he pay you for wiping his ass?Or tell me are you his 37 year old son who still lives at home with him and drives him to meetings?Maybe that's why you have suddenly realised you need to move back to Nigeria where you will at least be your own man.And that explains why you were the only one who got the right time of the meeting.

This thread is not about people coming to give us "insightful" details and the dirty deals that go on in the NSE and what baffles me is that people are encouraging such posts.This is not a thread for the Ahmadu Alis and Ojo Maduekes.This is a thread for real enterprising Nigerians.So my dear Greentree go and remain on top of the tree you have come down from.
Coolu Coolu Temper
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by nkc(m): 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2008
as an IT specialist, if anyone misyarns again, expect yur system to be hijacked with enough spam mails to keep yu going for a while,and a virus to keep u warm , haba,must u type, because u dey us, free internet, please teach us something on stocks and go to another thread and fight grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by rasputinn(m): 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2008
loma:

Previously my friends used to know I was on this thread by the big grin on my face. Now, all they see is a big  sad  instead.

I usually don't support Seun banning  people, but I am beginning to believe some people are ripe candidates for that now unless they turn a new leaf immediately!

[b]Big Tip:  You do not have to post when you feel angry. Go for a walk instead!
[/b]

In addition,you could break something around you, ,your laptop,your Tv your your, just break something,anything,or out of annoyance,decide to empty your portfolio immediately and use the proceed to do a[b] CISI [/b] on transcorp.
After that you'll fell real GOOOOOD,trust me
So no more wahala ok?

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (793) (Reply)

Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.