Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,403 members, 7,881,467 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:28 PM

Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe (46409 Views)

Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed / Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others / Osun Christian Students Must Wear Garments If Muslims Wear Hijabs – CAN Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by dragonking2: 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
ollah1:

Why are you such a dolt without a brain. By right, religion and politics shouldn't mix. They mixed it from the onset and they are simply separating the two from one another. If you wanna talk about politics, it should be strictly politics. If you wanna talk religion, it should be simply religion.

Tunisia is simply making a smart move.
I hope you are aware that Islam laws was what they have followed in tunisia from way back in politics,so why are they distancing themselves from Islam now ? And yes Tunisia is making the best move to get rid of Islam and Islamic laws to keep it citizens safe.. .I remember when the Arabic inscription was removed from the naira, you were all crying then you didn't know it was a good move to separate politics from religion .. .cheesy Like I said, I know you are pained..
Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by OBAGADAFFI: 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
carinmom:

Since it will not affect your faith in anyway why don't you let them be? Is that the tolerance you christians are boasting of?

LMAO, Muslims want to teach Christians tolerance. shocked shocked shocked

Do you know a Teacher was killed Muslim students in Osun State over this Hijab issue.

What was the condition of these schools before Aregbe took over.

You people forgot that Nigeria is a secular state and must maintain religious neutrality.
Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by Charles4075(m): 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
Luckylife:
Are you kidding me ! The last I check Christian are the most peaceful, tolerant and accommodating in the world . Are u blind or deaf to hear the number of innocent souls that have been kidnap, convert , raped ,married off and even killed in the name of Islam ? The capital of a Muslim country is Islamabad if you can't understand. See what happened in kano , kaduna etc. Many of you novice don't even know what they mean by "Islam is a religion of peace" means only those that are Muslim will leave in peace as the claimed while infidals must be made to leave in pieces.
Bro, just forget about those guys.. The problem started when Aregbesola merged those schools both muslim and christians alike.

Each school has their particular clothing regulations (some don't, but most do). If 'religious' reasons are good enough to let students wear whatever they want, then the Baptist should be allowed to wear their robes, Catholics should be allowed to wear their symbol and Satanists should be allowed to wear an upside down cross or
whatever.

Majority of the Muslims that claim they don't offend other people and that islam is a religion of peace, why does it sure tells them to offend a lot of 'non-believers' in the Quran.

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who
disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every
fingertip of them"

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion should be only for Allah"

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them." they go directly against my rights of religious beliefs and freedom.

Just leave those guys joor bro, let's sit back, relax and watch how this movie unfolds..
Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by Brightgem(f): 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
Luckylife:
All the atrocities committed by Adolf Hitlie and Francisco Franco, Spain nobody was able to kill them . What a silly point.
Sweetim go and Study history again properly a nation never forever leaves and oppressive leader a tyrant, If Muhammad (peace upon him) were that evil he wud hav been killed sooner or later, opposition will and must come. well the point is all that giberish oda writer wrote, are unfounded fantastic lies. It doesnt matter whether u agree or not, u see it wnt change the fact.
Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
MarieSucre:

I tell you, our country is regressing. Its really a shame.
But why cant Christians understnd that the hijab is an inseparable part of a female muslim's life? U want a woman to abandon her way of life jus to please u? Haba don't be selfish! Nobdy is forcing anyone to wear the hijab, but pple shud not be stopped frm wearing it!
Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by Brightgem(f): 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
Charles4075:
Bro, just forget about those guys.. The problem started when Aregbesola merged those schools both muslim and christians alike.

Each school has their particular clothing regulations (some don't, but most do). If 'religious' reasons are good enough to let students wear whatever they want, then the Baptist should be allowed to wear their robes, Catholics should be allowed to wear their symbol and Satanists should be allowed to wear an upside down cross or
whatever.

Majority of the Muslims that claim they don't offend other people and that islam is a religion of peace, why does it sure tells them to offend a lot of 'non-believers' in the Quran.

fingertip of them"

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion should be only for Allah"

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them." they go directly against my rights of religious beliefs and freedom.

Just leave those guys joor bro, let's sit back, relax and watch how this movie unfolds..
Genusaun jare. which drama are u watching. If I quoted the most horifying violent verses in the bible what wil u say. knowledge is not for lazy copy and paste folks, its serious research. Go and find out in what context those verses u quoted were refering to. but predictably u will not do that. I cnt blame u sha I blame all the goats dat do wrong and shout Islam!
Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
Charles4075:

whatever.

fingertip of them"

Luke 19vs 27
But those my enemies, which would not that I
should reign over them, bring here, and slay
them before me.
Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by aremed(m): 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
[quote author=datola post=46435390]I just wonder if there is more to the wearing of the so called hijab copied from Arabian countries.

Meanwhile, CAN should act in a biblical manner so as not to be seen as playing an eye for an eye game.[/quot

mary d mother of jesus wore hijab...likewise all the females then...go and watch all those film
Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
dragonking2:
I hope you are aware that Islam laws was what they have followed in tunisia from way back in politics,so why are they distancing themselves from Islam now ? And yes Tunisia is making the best move to get rid of Islam and Islamic laws to keep it citizens safe.. .I remember when the Arabic inscription was removed from the naira, you were all crying then you didn't know it was a good move to separate politics from religion .. .cheesy Like I said, I know you are pained..

While we were in Primary 6 to Secondary school, they emphasized the importance of comprehension. I'm glad i didn't miss that, if only you can rewind the hands of time it wouldn't be your problem but its too late for you because you have clouded your sense with bigotries and hateful things
Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by orunto27: 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
Tomorrow when I go to School, I shall wear Ifa beads on my neck and cap to fit.
Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by dragonking2: 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
ollah1:

While we were in Primary 6 to Secondary school, they emphasized the importance of comprehension. I'm glad i didn't miss that, if only you can rewind the hands of time it wouldn't be your problem but its too late for you because you have clouded your sense with bigotries and hateful things
The truth hurts right? It is painful that your daughter won't be allowed to wear hijab when she goes to a Muslim country like Tunisia or Morocco. cheesy E pele, but nobody wants to associate with the religion of hate anymore
Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by doveda: 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
Do you know that my Uni's (UK) mosque is finer and more equipped than the one in UI tongue cheesy

Can you please cry me a river now grin?
Omudia:
Nigerian and world Muslims are terrorists and Islamic extremists. They force christian students to wear hijab in the north and also in Saudi Arabia.
Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by MrOlai: 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
But why cant Christians understnd that the hijab is an inseparable part of a female muslim's life? U want a woman to abandon her way of life jus to please u? Haba don't be selfish! Nobdy is forcing anyone to wear the hijab, but pple shud not be stopped frm wearing it!
Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by doveda: 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
I disagree with you on this. It takes a hypocritical human being to say that hijab is a problem. It isn't. It doesn't hinder education a student from understanding her lessons. Muslims were not allowed to even pray or wear hijab in those days. Those days were days when colonial masters whom were Christians offered education in return for conversion. Most Muslims who went school ad to adapt.Most of them waited till Uni to start using scarve or hijab. Hijab is here to stay because it is a very important piece of Islamic dressing. There would been problem if Christians robes were, it is allowed in most countries in EU and America likewise is Sikh's turban.
MarieSucre:

I tell you, our country is regressing. Its really a shame.
Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by OlaTaoheed(m): 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
CandyDiamond:

This is the problem that some Muslims have, that is why the Islamic religion will continue to be a breeding ground for terrorist because of this mentality. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
come off it girl. No one can stop what God has ordained.
Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by doveda: 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
You don't need anyone tell you how daft you sound?

It is not Arab, It is Islam. And it is not your fvcking business to tell others what to do when it comes issues that in no way is harmful tot the society.
CandyDiamond:

so you prefer to suffocate your female kids in the blazing heat in Africa because of one Arab culture of covering head,what is so special about a female that is covering her head with a piece of cloth, Africans emancipate yourselves from religious mental slavery. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
dragonking2:
The truth hurts right? It is painful that your daughter won't be allowed to wear hijab when she goes to a Muslim country like Tunisia or Morocco. cheesy E pele, but nobody wants to associate with the religion of hate anymore

Its the Holy Month and virtually every healthy Muslim within a certain age bracket is presently fasting and there's nothing you or anybody can do about that. Secondly, Jum'at was performed today and absolutely nothing can be done to stop it. Regarding those countries, they are 98% Muslims until they begin destruction of Mosques and renouncing their religion.
Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
dragonking2:
My friend shaarraaappp there! Where you not the one that brought pastor issh in your last post? Now that I served you your own soup you are crying and acting pained.. .Hypocrite

Note this moniker well for I created it to humble guys like you.. .

You flatter yourself.
Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by doveda: 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
Research have shown that the Bible both new and old testament actually contains more negative words than the Qur'an.

It shows that the Qur'an contains more sweet words, in other word, positive words than the Bible.
Charles4075:

whatever.

fingertip of them"

Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by doveda: 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
Religion neutrality does not mean that people cannot be free to practice their religion
Hijab is very important.
OBAGADAFFI:

LMAO, Muslims want to teach Christians tolerance. shocked shocked shocked

Do you know a Teacher was killed Muslim students in Osun State over this Hijab issue.

What was the condition of these schools before Aregbe took over.

You people forgot that Nigeria is a secular state and must maintain religious neutrality.

1 Like

Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by dragonking2: 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
ollah1:

Its the Holy Month and virtually every healthy Muslim within a certain age bracket is presently fasting and there's nothing you or anybody can do about that. Secondly, Jum'at was performed today and absolutely nothing can be done to stop it. Regarding those countries, they are 98% Muslims until they begin destruction of Mosques and renouncing their religion.
Oh, it is the holy month yet some Muslims beheaded an innocent woman while they attacked another man who knows nothing about the religion. ..This month is filled with blood of innocent people who died because of Islam. ..No wonder why Muslim countries are dumping this religion systematically and accept to be free

@ollah1 see more:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3473136/Bangladesh-considering-abandoning-Islam-official-religion-following-wake-extremist-attacks.html
Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

His beliefs clearly interfere with the rights of others. All I asked was an innocent question. Unfortunately, he assumed a defensive position.

Nothing concern me and Jesus.
pls be concerned with Jesus and I don't see how a man believing that his daughter should be allowed to wear what she likes as regards religion have any impact on one's life
Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by Mrreed(m): 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
Charles4075:

whatever.

fingertip of them"

for your mind you sabi quote Qur'an ba?
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys .' " … He took Agag king of the Amalekites alive, and all his people he totally destroyed with the sword .(NIV)
Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword, their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open . (NRSV)
God kills 50,000 people for curiosity.In 1 Samuel 6:19, God kills 50,000 men for peeking into the ark of the covenant.(Newer cosmetic translations count only 70 deaths, but their text notes admit that the best and earliest manuscripts put the number at 50,070.)7. 3,000 Israelites killed for inventing a god.In Exodus 32, Moses has climbed Mount Sinai to get the Ten Commandments. The Israelites are bored, so they invent a golden calf god. Moses comes back and God commands him: “Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.” About 3,000 people died.

Genocide after genocide after genocide.In Joshua 6:20-21, God helps the Israelites destroy Jericho, killing “men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys.” In Deuteronomy 2:32-35, God has the Israelites kill everyone in Heshbon, including children. In Deuteronomy 3:3-7, God has the Israelites do the same to the people of Bashan. In Numbers  31:7-18, the Israelites kill all the Midianites except for the virgins, whom they take as spoils of war. In 1 Samuel 15:1-9, God tells the Israelites to kill all the Amalekites – men, women, children, infants, and their cattle – for something the Amalekites’ ancestors had done 400 years earlier.

God kills 14,000 people for complaining that God keeps killing them.In Numbers 16:41-49, the Israelites complain that God is killing too many of them. So, God sends a plague that kills 14,000 more of them.

God slaughters all Egyptian firstborn.In Exodus 12:29, God the baby-killer slaughters all Egyptian firstborn children and cattle because their king was stubborn.

2. God kills half a million people.In 2 Chronicles 13:15-18, God helps the men of Judah kill 500,000 of their fellow Israelites.

1. God drowns the whole earth.In Genesis 7:21-23, God drowns the entire population of the earth: men, women, children, fetuses, and perhaps unicorns. Only a single family survives. In Matthew 24:37-42, gentle Jesus approves of this genocide and plans to repeat it when he returns.

Zephaniah 2:12-15"You Ethiopians will also be slaughteredbymysword," says the LORD.And the LORD will strike the lands of the north with his fist. He will destroyAssyriaand make its great capital,Nineveh, a desolate wasteland, parched like a desert. The city that once was so proud will become a pasture for sheep and cattle. All sorts of wild animals will settle there. Owls of many kinds will live among the ruins of its palaces, hooting from the gaping windows. Rubble will block all the doorways, and the cedar paneling will lie open to the wind and weather. This is the fate of that boisterous city, once so secure. "In all the world there is no city as great as I," it boasted. But now, look how it has become an utter ruin, a place where animals live! Everyone passing that way will laugh in derision or shake a defiant fist

Ezekiel 9:5-7"ThenI heard the LORD sayto the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told."

2 Likes

Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by Mrreed(m): 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
Charles4075:

whatever.

fingertip of them"

for your mind you sabi quote Qur'an ba?
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys .' " … He took Agag king of the Amalekites alive, and all his people he totally destroyed with the sword .(NIV)
Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword, their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open . (NRSV)
God kills 50,000 people for curiosity.In 1 Samuel 6:19, God kills 50,000 men for peeking into the ark of the covenant.(Newer cosmetic translations count only 70 deaths, but their text notes admit that the best and earliest manuscripts put the number at 50,070.)7. 3,000 Israelites killed for inventing a god.In Exodus 32, Moses has climbed Mount Sinai to get the Ten Commandments. The Israelites are bored, so they invent a golden calf god. Moses comes back and God commands him: “Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.” About 3,000 people died.

Genocide after genocide after genocide.In Joshua 6:20-21, God helps the Israelites destroy Jericho, killing “men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys.” In Deuteronomy 2:32-35, God has the Israelites kill everyone in Heshbon, including children. In Deuteronomy 3:3-7, God has the Israelites do the same to the people of Bashan. In Numbers  31:7-18, the Israelites kill all the Midianites except for the virgins, whom they take as spoils of war. In 1 Samuel 15:1-9, God tells the Israelites to kill all the Amalekites – men, women, children, infants, and their cattle – for something the Amalekites’ ancestors had done 400 years earlier.

God kills 14,000 people for complaining that God keeps killing them.In Numbers 16:41-49, the Israelites complain that God is killing too many of them. So, God sends a plague that kills 14,000 more of them.

God slaughters all Egyptian firstborn.In Exodus 12:29, God the baby-killer slaughters all Egyptian firstborn children and cattle because their king was stubborn.

2. God kills half a million people.In 2 Chronicles 13:15-18, God helps the men of Judah kill 500,000 of their fellow Israelites.

1. God drowns the whole earth.In Genesis 7:21-23, God drowns the entire population of the earth: men, women, children, fetuses, and perhaps unicorns. Only a single family survives. In Matthew 24:37-42, gentle Jesus approves of this genocide and plans to repeat it when he returns.

Zephaniah 2:12-15"You Ethiopians will also be slaughteredbymysword," says the LORD.And the LORD will strike the lands of the north with his fist. He will destroyAssyriaand make its great capital,Nineveh, a desolate wasteland, parched like a desert. The city that once was so proud will become a pasture for sheep and cattle. All sorts of wild animals will settle there. Owls of many kinds will live among the ruins of its palaces, hooting from the gaping windows. Rubble will block all the doorways, and the cedar paneling will lie open to the wind and weather. This is the fate of that boisterous city, once so secure. "In all the world there is no city as great as I," it boasted. But now, look how it has become an utter ruin, a place where animals live! Everyone passing that way will laugh in derision or shake a defiant fist

Ezekiel 9:5-7"ThenI heard the LORD sayto the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told."

1 Like

Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by dragonking2: 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
doveda:
Religion neutrality does not mean that people cannot be free to practice their religion
Hijab is very important.
If hijab is important why is it being currently banned in Muslim countries? Please give a specific answer and don't beat about the bush
Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by mikkypel(m): 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
ollah1:

Where is the "here" you are talking about? What cloths did CAN instruct the Christians to wear?

You dont need to know the HERE... The reason why CAN instructed them to wear xtian garments was because of the directives of female muslim sisters wearing hijab to a general school.. If they want to wear hijab.. They should go to a muslim school... Osun is not a northern state
Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by doveda: 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
Mention the Muslim countries

I know of only Turkey and there is a political reason why Turkey is so. The last tome I checked they have started allowing i

Please don't be daft, next time use your brain.t
dragonking2:
If hijab is important why is it being currently banned in Muslim countries? Please give a specific answer and don't beat about the bush
Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by sbioks1: 4:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
Let People See Your True Colour And Stop
Implicating The Government-Ta’awun Tells CAN
We are not really surprising to see the whole body
of Osun chapter of Christian Association of
Nigeria, a body of renowned intellectuals behaving
like a primary school pupils over the court order
on Hijab. We have known for long how great their
hatred is toward the religion of Islam and this is
not the beginning, it had started since colonial
invasion along with Christian missionaries which
their primary objectives was to convert the
Muslims to Christianity through education.
The ideological war against Muslims then was
put to an end when the government took over the
schools to stop the Christianization agenda and
enslavement of Muslims through monopolization
of education. Since then, the people have been
agitating for the return of schools to their original
owner which it has not yielded any good result
most especially in the state of Osun.
There were plans in the beginning that schools
would be return to missionaries in the state,
believing that handing schools back to their
original owners would help curb the massive
downward drain in the education subsector. That
plan was put on hold when their hidden agenda
was revealed. One would wonder what could
prompt the so called the whole Christian body in
the state to show a great enmity towards Hijab
when it has nothing to do with their faith. The
fact is that there is a plan for second
enslavement of Muslims through education with
the help of international organizations.
The fact remains that Muslims never hate them
but their policies is anti-Islam and if the power is
given to them they will use it against Muslims. “If
they gain dominance over you, they would be to
you as enemies and extend against you their
hands and their tongues with evil, and they wish
you would disbelieve (Quran 60 vs 2).”
Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by dragonking2: 4:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
doveda:
Mention the Muslim countries

I know of only Turkey and there is a political reason why Turkey is so. The last tome I checked they have started allowing i

Please don't be daft, next time use your brain.t

See my previous post

dragonking2:

I will focus on Muslim countries for now

1. Tunisia : http://yvonneridley.org/analysis-and-opinion/hijab-ban-in-tunsia/

2. Morocco : http://www.aljazeera.com/archive/2004/06/200841010131975378.html

3. Egypt : http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/egypt-bans-girls-from-wearing-hijabs-to-school-until-they-reach-puberty-10457845.html

4 Kosovo : http://aa.com.tr/en/world/kosovo-upholds-ban-on-wearing-headscarf-in-public-schools/209683

5 Chad: http://m.mgafrica.com/article/2015-06-21-chads-ban-on-islamic-veil-after-attacks-divides-muslims

This is just a tip of the numerous Muslim countries banning hijab and it's likes.. .Islam breeds hate and terrorism that's why everyone even Muslim countries want it systematically phased out
Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
mikkypel:

You dont need to know the HERE... The reason why CAN instructed them to wear xtian garments was because of the directives of female muslim sisters wearing hijab to a general school.. If they want to wear hijab.. They should go to a muslim school... Osun is not a northern state

You can't prove your point by stating the HERE. What directives are you taking about? Did the student/authorities stop them from wearing their garments?
Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by doveda: 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
Don't be a mor.on

Morroco: it is still a Muslim country by law but the officials including imams believe that hijab is not authorised. Therefore it is more of a religious argument than political. So before you rejoice, it wasn't borne out hijab is oppressive stance. It was borne out of religipus conviction which I find absolutely absurd.

Chad: it banned the niqab not the hijab. It had a good reason for doing so.

Kosovo just like Turkey banned hijab for political reasons. They want to be seen as secular Muslims so that mor.ons can accept them. Whereas these mor.ons allow the use of hijabs in their countries. They want to join the EU grin

Tunisia: Women are now wearing the hijab. It has been reintroduced

dragonking2:

See my previous post

2 Likes

Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by dragonking2: 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
doveda:
Don't be a mor.on

Morroco: it is still a Muslim country by law but the officials including imams believe that hijab is not authorised. Therefore it is more of a religious argument than political. So before you rejoice, it wasn't borne out hijab is oppressive stance. It was borne out of religipus conviction which I find absolutely absurd.

Chad: it banned the niqab not the hijab. It had a good reason for doing so.

Kosovo just like Turkey banned hijab for political reasons. They want to be seen as secular Muslims so that mor.ons can accept them. Whereas these mor.ons allow the use of hijabs in their countries. They want to join the EU grin

Tunisia: Women are now wearing the hijab. It has been reintroduced

Did this countries ban hijab, yes or no? Also post the link saying that Tunisia has re-introduced wearing of hijab. ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium / Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" / Throwback Photos Of Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oritsejafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.