Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released (69035 Views)

Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters / The First 30 Nigerian Military Officers, June 1959 (Throwback Photo) / Retired Military Officers – Nigeria Needs Damage Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by ImpersonatorSS: 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
This is not the full list...

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by shamecurls(m): 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
[size=18pt]God bless the Nigerian Army[/size]
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by chiedu7: 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
carreport:
Hope this ends the speculation that they were all from Southern region.

They said some, why they no complete am?

Buhari is Northernizing the country & Islamtizing it at the same time

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by purpleblood: 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
cjrane:

[size=16pt]Why are you publishing just less than 25% 0f the list?
Buhari and Burutai sacked 200 and you are publishing only 41 names? What are you hiding?

Yeye dey smell....
[/size]
I can still count up to 21 SS/SE names out of the 41. That's over 50%. Which still makes SR right with their report

3 Likes

Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by shamecurls(m): 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
cjrane:

[size=16pt]Why are you publishing just less than 25% 0f the list?
Buhari and Burutai sacked 200 and you are publishing only 41 names? What are you hiding?

Yeye dey smell....
[/size]

carreport:

Give us your own list...

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by Jakama90(m): 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
Metallurgist:
shame on ipob zombies, blinded by bigotry, instead of seeing a fight against corruption, all the see its our ppl. even if these ppl have not benefit them with anything, shame
You are very stupid... Tell buhari your papa to come out from hiding and face responsibility... His country dey burn... Him dey run..., Zoo.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by claremont(m): 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
I don't know why some people just can't understand the implications of what some of these officers did.

These people embezzled money that was meant for the supply of arms and equipment to front-line troops, due to their corrupt action, many officers and soldiers died. They are lucky that we live in a dispensation where they can go scot-free with just a retirement, their actions are normally punishable by firing squad.

7 Likes

Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by shamecurls(m): 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
chiedu7:

They said some, why they no complete am?

Buhari is Northernizing the country & Islamtizing it at the same time

Sigh.......

Smh......

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by Jacko01: 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
Dem retire all my ibo brothers
So no ibo man be common major for army
I smell 1966 all over again

Mods i no insinuate anything oh.... Read well read well

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by amtaken(f): 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
70% of them were from the South.

carreport:
Hope this ends the speculation that they were all from Southern region.

3 Likes

Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by Apostleprobity1(m): 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
Apc govt should start the fight against corruption within theirselves
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by LockDown69(m): 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
Where are the Wailers?

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by forghon: 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
wen dey were promoted nobody complaints dey re majorly from d south na retirement u come dey blow smelly mouth

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by jeffoe(m): 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
Tolexander:
can't you see there is a difference between your post and the allegation?

Is all synonymous with majorly ?
do you suggest there be quota system in the retirement, 50-50% because 51& Southerner would mean more southerner as compared to the north, or should they also check there religion such that it 50-50 thing. How did we get to this place as a country where people forget the crime committed and concentrate on the religion and ethnicity.

5 Likes

Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by yhinnex(m): 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
We demand the full list of the retired officers.
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by sarahwal332: 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
bros it will seem to me that you already have the full list, why not help us by publishing your own list na. person when wen get something say na him list be this. You say nor be full list. OK help am publish list or better still help him retire my soldiers so that the list will be complete. Ode

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by MrMcJay(m): 2:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
Stolen:

Zombies like jpphilips are Yoruba, even the said Northerners have rejected Buhari as a failure. That is Y, I rather share a country with the North than Southwest.

Wen I gave up on yorubas was wen a man that Buhari murdered his father in cold blood came out to shout sai Buhari. Several yorubas whose parents were murdered by Buhari, out of tribalism for fellow southerners was shouting Sai Baba.

That was wen I wrote them off permanently.

Can Buhari son come out to campaign for a Yoruba man that murdered his father?

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/buhari-executed-my-father-but-i-will-vote-for-him-lawal-ojuolapes-son/

I see you have issues with the Yoruba people. Unfortunately, no one takes your issues seriously as you're an inconsequential nobody.

FYI, before the death of Ikemba Ojukwu, he was on very good terms with Buhari.

You better not let politicians mess with your head. After all, your hatred of other people hasn't added a kobo to your pocket or removed money from them.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by nairaland123: 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
It Seems to be some ppl here not educated or knowledge pass tru em, UM!
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by stonemasonn: 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
Though I have no problem with Retiring of military officers, but what about the comanding officers that look the other way when Fulani herdsmen where rampaging in the middle belts and south east? The GOC of the Enugu 82 army command comes to mind, are they not also saboteurs, tribalistic with allegiance to an ethnic group?

4 Likes

Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by ekoson95(m): 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
Maj Gen F O Alli is the Chairman of the ongoing Armed Forces Selection Board for 68th Regular Course of the NDA which I'm part of. Hope this doesn't interrupt the selection process.
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by MrMcJay(m): 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
All these generals should either be locked up for life in military prisons or lined up and shot.

No time for nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by MrMcJay(m): 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
stonemasonn:
Though I have no problem with Retiring of military officers, but what about the comanding officers that look the other way when Fulani herdsmen where rampaging in the middle belts and south east? The GOC of the Enugu 82 army command comes to mind, are they not also saboteurs, tribalistic with allegiance to an ethnic group?

What of the Governor who asked you all to fast, and the other one who was defending the murderers as having right of way, aren't they saboteurs also? What have you lot done to them?
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by stonemasonn: 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
MrMcJay:

What of the Governor who asked you all to fast, and the other one who was defending the murderers as having right of way, aren't they saboteurs also? What have you lot done to them?
I'm referring to the clean up in the NA not the state governors and I'm not from southern Nigeria my friend.

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by WATCHOVER(m): 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
hardywaltz:

When Obj did the same thing to politically exposed Military officers in 1999 we all clapped for him coz it was mostly Northern officers; then Buhari does same and we are crying bluemurder...

Wailers una dey try shaaaa
You don't need to be told that you talk foolishly.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by greatiyk4u(m): 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
zuchyblink:
zombie,how do you know it is a fight against corruption? A fight that affected a minority in the NA(southerners esp. Igbos) cannot be a true anti-corruption fight

There are 6 likely Igbo names in the list
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by Emu4life(m): 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
OGUTAN:
FROM THE LIST.....

31 are SOUTHERNERS
10 are NORTHERNERS..

MAJORITY OF THE SOUTHERNERS ON THE LIST ARE FROM SE/SS...

So the IPBOS are correct afterall !!

Shame on Buhari and his minion of Zombies!#
Oga!!!! u no knw lagoon road?
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by Emu4life(m): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
Stolen:

Zombies like jpphilips are Yoruba, even the said Northerners have rejected Buhari as a failure. That is Y, I rather share a country with the North than Southwest.

Wen I gave up on yorubas was wen a man that Buhari murdered his father in cold blood came out to shout sai Buhari. Several yorubas whose parents were murdered by Buhari, out of tribalism for fellow southerners was shouting Sai Baba.

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/buhari-executed-my-father-but-i-will-vote-for-him-lawal-ojuolapes-son/
who ask u? go and hug transformer if u ar so paiňed....4 ur info, we dont need ur friendship....hw can we be friends wit drug pushers?

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by rufaikoko(m): 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
Igbos vowed not to see anything good in this Govt. Igbos vowed not to see anything good in this Govt. Igbos vowed not to see anything good in this Govt. Nothing unusual about their way of thinking.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by IamPatriotic(m): 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
Stolen:

you want to bite more than you can chew by turning this thread into a needless tribal bashing. people made their choices based on conviction, you're here hitting your head on brick wall, continue!

3 Likes

Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by ghostmist: 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
these guys think we are fools...

GIVE US THE FULL LIST!
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
Stolen:
That is not the full list. Buhari should stop bending the law.

Under Freedom of Information we are entitled to the full list and not some names of the list.

There must be transparency in administration. Government is not Buhari family business.

We are still waiting for the full list.angry
The FoI doesn't say the government should, on their own, provide the full list; but that they could be compelled to. Have you made any attempt at making the government provide the full list?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan / Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) / Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.