Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,828 members, 7,915,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:42 PM

Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released (69190 Views)

Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters / The First 30 Nigerian Military Officers, June 1959 (Throwback Photo) / Retired Military Officers – Nigeria Needs Damage Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by NNAMDIII(m): 1:21am On Jun 28, 2017
ekoson95:
Maj Gen F O Alli is the Chairman of the ongoing Armed Forces Selection Board for 68th Regular Course of the NDA which I'm part of. Hope this doesn't interrupt the selection process.
Good day bro, please what was the type of question asked In that afsb essay? Please sir i need an urgent reply,thanks
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by AdmiralPato(m): 1:22am On Jun 28, 2017
NNAMDIII:
Good day bro, please what was the type of question asked In that afsb essay? Please sir i need an urgent reply,thanks

This man
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by NNAMDIII(m): 1:39am On Jun 28, 2017
AdmiralPato:

This man
So you don dey monitor me abi? grin
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by AdmiralPato(m): 1:46am On Jun 28, 2017
NNAMDIII:
So you don dey monitor me abi? grin

Everywhere smiley
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by NNAMDIII(m): 1:56am On Jun 28, 2017
AdmiralPato:

Everywhere smiley
Badt guy cheesy, make i see as your go monitor me when you don go afsb cool cool

Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by AdmiralPato(m): 8:48am On Jun 28, 2017
NNAMDIII:
Badt guy cheesy, make i see as your go monitor me when you don go afsb cool cool

I go monitor you spiritually
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by ekoson95(m): 10:51am On Jul 01, 2017
NNAMDIII:

U're simply asked to write an essay on any topic of their choice. Changes from year to year. Other aspects of the selection process includes:

Aptitude Test - Maths, Eng & General Studies

Psychological Assessment - to test ur cognitive prowess
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by NNAMDIII(m): 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
ekoson95:

U're simply asked to write an essay on any topic of their choice. Changes from year to year. Other aspects of the selection process includes:

Aptitude Test - Maths, Eng & General Studies

Psychological Assessment - to test ur cognitive prowess

Thanks bro, please can surgery scar disqualify someone? I did the surgery December last year!

Please sir the maths in the aptitude tests is it like the maths in compendium(calculus,coordinate geometry etc) , will I see questions like words opposite and nearest in meaning in the English? Thanks bro
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by orisa37: 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
So Nigerian Military is now all Fulani Herdsmen. And all these under Buraitai? What a Sharia style Coup-plotting!
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by orisa37: 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
They are now rushing the AgPresident.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance / Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan / Thugs Destroy APC Vehicles In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.