Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,183 members, 7,887,437 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:53 AM

Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released (69102 Views)

Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters / The First 30 Nigerian Military Officers, June 1959 (Throwback Photo) / Retired Military Officers – Nigeria Needs Damage Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by loomer: 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
HAH:

Yes he is nice guy, and yes he is from south south, but born and brought up in kaduna and he was enrolled into NDA by sheik Gumi when he converted to islam, He was CO 4gds battalion, ADC to Cin C, on training in pakistan returned and became. Head of operation at army Hq. He also owns a multi billion naira estate in Abuja where some expatriate are renting they are serviced apartment.

He may be fine officer but being in political office under UMYA corrupted him

Umaru corrupt? Me no know o.
But I know he was really protective of his boss.

And for the estate, I doubt if na true cos na rent him dey for abuja self
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by jayben(m): 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
bigerboy200:
Who dem epp.
Dem help me
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by Ayatullah(m): 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
talktonase:
Reckless move by the government...

Bold, Brilliant and Historic move that will restore the Pride and Dignity of the Nigerian Army.

President Muhammad Buhari just launder the stinking urine and poo Jonathan smeared on the Army.
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by phineboy1pimple(m): 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
Tolexander:
POC!

nobody ever said that they're all from the southern region but majorly from the southern region.

moreover, where are the remaining names of the retired officers for proper justification?

Dude except you can't read or comprehend properly.... Count properly
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by Duru009(m): 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
this buhari its just dividing this country. I don't know wer this tribal sentiment will take him too.
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by HAH: 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
loomer:

Umaru corrupt? Me no know o.
But I know he was really protective of his boss.

And for the estate, I doubt if na true cos na rent him dey for abuja self

If you know him in person ask him about the loan given to him by access bank in 2009 to build the estate repayable from proceed. of a deal He got for them from presidency, bros I know Dennis very well
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by Aseneshii: 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
Abeg who be Dss spoke person again ? I havent heard from them ever since Baba take over. chai ... Jonathan nearly finish this country with divisive politics. This people are just victims of circumstance , every agency under jonathan regime play politics whether army, police , Dss ...etc
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by mapet: 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
Chiboboski:
I don't understand wailers any longer; so if a thief is caught in the south we should wait until another thief is caught in the north to balance the equation, before naming? Is this the intent of federal character in our constitution?
grin grin grin

Wailers cab NEVER be rational na!
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by ayindejimmy(m): 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
Tolexander:
POC!

nobody ever said that they're all from the southern region but majorly from the southern region.

moreover, where are the remaining names of the retired officers for proper justification?

abeggg . just stop it. u people are embarrassing the human race
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by iswallker(m): 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
Behold our yam eaters...dem list nor dey finish...
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by chimauga(m): 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
OGUTAN:
FROM THE LIST.....

31 are SOUTHERNERS
10 are NORTHERNERS..

MAJORITY OF THE SOUTHERNERS ON THE LIST ARE FROM SE/SS...

So the IPBOS are correct afterall !!

Shame on Buhari and his minion of Zombies!#
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by agabusta: 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
Stolen:

Zombies like jpphilips are Yoruba, even the said Northerners have rejected Buhari as a failure. That is Y, I rather share a country with the North than Southwest.

Wen I gave up on yorubas was wen a man that Buhari murdered his father in cold blood came out to shout sai Buhari. Several yorubas whose parents were murdered by Buhari, out of tribalism for fellow southerners was shouting Sai Baba.

That was wen I wrote them off permanently.

Can Buhari son come out to campaign for a Yoruba man that murdered his father?

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/buhari-executed-my-father-but-i-will-vote-for-him-lawal-ojuolapes-son/

What makes u think you are the one that is right, and they are all wrong??

Have u ever paused to think on that?

That is the major problem I have with a lot of you bigots from the south. You are the greatest hypocrites of our time. You claim someone killed someone out of tribalism, people differed on that opinion including even the children of the person, and you are still going up and down screaming as if you have monopoly of wisdom.

What you are doing is simply intolerance to the opinion of others. The exact thing you accuse PMB and others of.
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by loomer: 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
HAH:

If you know him in person ask him about the loan given to him by access bank in 2009 to build the estate repayable from proceed. of a deal He got for them from presidency, bros I know Dennis very well

If you say so,
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by hmuhammad(m): 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
OGUTAN:
FROM THE LIST.....

31 are SOUTHERNERS
10 are NORTHERNERS..

so Ogidi is also from SS/SE? You should know that some of them are from north central or do u want to count north central as SE/SS? Your sentiment no get part at all
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by babayinka77(m): 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
carreport:
ADCs to former President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua and Goodluck Jonathan are among the 58 military officers retired by the Nigerian army in its latest exercise.

They were retired over two allegations, according to the army: partisanship and corruption.

Ojogbane Adegbe, a colonel and former ADC to Jonathan, and Mustapha Onoiveta, former ADC to Yar’Adua, were both retired.

Nicholas Achinze, a colonel and former military assistant to Owoye Azazi, a retired general, and Sambo Dasuki, a retired colonel, was also retired.

Both Azazi and Dasuki were national security advisers under Jonathan.

In announcing the retirement on Saturday, Sani Usman, a colonel and army spokesman, said it was based on “service exigencies”.

“It should be recalled that not too long ago some officers were investigated for being partisan during the 2015 general election,” he said.

“Similarly, the investigation by the Presidential Committee investigating defence contracts revealed a lot. Some officers have already been arraigned in court by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).‎”

Usman said the army appealed that Nigerians “should therefore not read this out of context”, saying “the military must remain apolitical and professional at all times”.

SOME NAMES ON THE LIST

1. Maj Gen FO Ali.
2. Maj Gen EG Atewe.
3. Maj Gen Ejemai.
4. Maj Gen MY Ibrahim.
5. Maj Gen IN Ijioma.
6. Maj Gen Koleoso.
7. Maj Gen PAT Akem.
8. Maj Gen LC Ilo.
9. Maj Gen SD Aliyu.
10. Brig Gen Onibasa.
11. Brig Gen IM Lawson.
12. Brig Gen D Abdusalam.
13. Brig Gen Bashir Mormoni.
14. Brig Gen ASH Sahaad.
15. Brig Gen Koko Essien.
16. Brig Gen MD Onoiveta.
17. Brig Gen LM Bello.
18. Brig Gen MG Ali.
19. Brig Gen Oyefesobi.
20. Brig Gen Ogidi.
21. Brig Gen Fiboinumama.
22. Brig Gen Agachi.
23. Col OU Nwankwo.
24. Col Adegbe.
25. Col DR Hassan.
26. Col TT Minima.
27. Col CK Ukoha.
28. Col FD Kayode.
29. Col Achinze.
30. Lt Col Oladuntoye.
31. Lt Col Adinmoha.
32. Lt Col CO Amadi.
33. Lt Col Baba Ochanpa.
34. Lt Col Dazang.
35. Lt Col TE Arigbe.
36. Lt Col Egemole.
37. Lt Col A Suleiman.
38. Lt Col A Mohammed.
39. Lt Col AS Mohammed.
40. Lt Col Enemchukwu.
41. Maj TA Williams.

https://www.thecable.ng/list-army-retires-aides-jonathan-yaradua-dasuki-azazi
I hope the list also contains those that are giving information to Niger Delta Avengers. The avengers said they've infiltrated the military. Nice job by the Nigerian Army.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by Bimpe29: 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
carreport:
Hope this ends the speculation that they were all from Southern region.
Don't mind them. They are blind folded with sheer tribalism.
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by kstix(m): 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
Tolexander:
POC!

you just spewed thrash because my dear, you have no point. Go and get valid points then come back and talk
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by kstix(m): 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
AustineE1:

why showing selected names and not the full list,or is someone having a sinister motives or trying to hide something away from the unsuspecting public.
We demand the full list of the 200 sacked military officers or nothing,why shielding it from the public.
go and collect the full list and read it to us na. Tsheeeew. Sentimental bigots everywhere always trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by donvicky2007: 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
carreport:

Why are you crying more than the bereaved

Under the CFRN; Armed Forces Laws and Military Rules of Engagement (Internationally approved too), you don't obey UNLAWFUL ORDERS, notwithstanding whether it was ISSUED by a C-in-C or unit commander.

An ORDER to interfere with ELECTORAL PROCESS contrary to Nigeria Constitution and Electoral Act is UNLAWFUL; or to DIVERT MONEY MEANT FOR THE FIGHT AGAINST INSURGENCY AGAINST THE SOVEREIGNTY OF THE NIGERIAN NATION (BOKO HARAM) is an UNLAWFUL ORDER that must NOT BE OBEYED.

In some instances, diverting such funds as they did amounts to TREASON (ACCESSORY AFTER THE FACT OF TREASON)

This is why they were sacked after facing disciplinary committee made up of their peers.

The first LAW in the NA when you are been commissioned is "OBEY BEFORE COMPLAIN"

So why should the soldiers disobeyed their superior.

The Onitsha, aba killings is it not ord*r from Ab**e, isn't it aganist the UN law on human Rights?
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by chidozieikeji2: 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
[quote author=Metallurgist post=46501073]shame on ipob zombies, blinded by bigotry, instead of seeing a fight against corruption, all the see its our ppl. even if these ppl have not benefit them with anything, shame[/quote. We wish u d same fool
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by edo3(m): 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
bigerboy200:
Who dem epp.
Oh that no 2 man is a dangerous man,,he can do anything to get to power..
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by nelronaldo(m): 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
jpphilips:

Are you too dumb to approach the courts if you want the full list?
He is not dumb. He is not a Zombie! we know who the Zombie/dumb person is here.
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by Chekitaut: 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
Them don start...

all these SS and SW sef
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by stevups(m): 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
I think there is a clear cut btw being retired and sacked.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by chuose: 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
happen2:

When your GEJ was Southernizing the Country and Christianizing it where were you then.

PMBgrantBiafra I'm feed up of this tribal WAR

No worry we of the south will cut the North loose soon, then una dey free to do as una want.

Una need us, we no need una.

Infact the south will do better without the north
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by Sunbellar: 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
OGUTAN:
FROM THE LIST.....

31 are SOUTHERNERS 10 are NORTHERNERS..
Buhari is just a demon incarnate!
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by meccuno: 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
Stolen:
I am starting to lose my patience with this administration.

First he went around calling Citizens 5%, then now he is sacking ADCs that served both President and Country.

Buhari has no shame, his Pettiness is something New to Nigeria.

In any other country the ADCs are suppose to serve until age of retirement but No, tribalism and religious discrimination will not allow Buhari to respect our rights.

The Officers should head to Court.
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by specko: 1:05am On Jun 13, 2016
is this not a plot to flush out top military personals from d south? I smell foul play
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by Ovamboland(m): 1:37am On Jun 13, 2016
Stolen:

Zombies like jpphilips are Yoruba, even the said Northerners have rejected Buhari as a failure. That is Y, I rather share a country with the North than Southwest.

Wen I gave up on yorubas was wen a man that Buhari murdered his father in cold blood came out to shout sai Buhari. Several yorubas whose parents were murdered by Buhari, out of tribalism for fellow southerners was shouting Sai Baba.

That was wen I wrote them off permanently.

Can Buhari son come out to campaign for a Yoruba man that murdered his father?

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/buhari-executed-my-father-but-i-will-vote-for-him-lawal-ojuolapes-son/

See thinking, so when SS voted for Shagari or SE voted for Shagari because of Ekwueme it was because they loved Awolowo or tribalism for or against who?

You people need to reset your brain since your preferred candidate lost the election. Yorubas have learnt that a long time ago when Awolowo lost, when Falae lost and other candidates supported by the West.

Yorubas supported Jonathan in 2011, was that tribalism against the North? in 2015 more Yorubas voted for Buhari, and in your small brain it becomes tribalism, not sure spiritual deliverance can solve you people's problem
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by LONGSTORY: 7:45am On Jun 13, 2016
we are watching our arm forces retired without having a backup. what a pity?

[color=#550000][/color][size=20pt][/size]what next bro?
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by LONGSTORY: 7:52am On Jun 13, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
the bigger the head the smaller the wahala abi?
too many police no de carry mapoo ooooo
technical failure
Re: Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released by jpphilips(m): 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
Stolen:

So u expect them to manufacture certificate so Buhari can be President?

We need to head to Oduduwa and Arewa and practice this. SS/SE demand excellence. If left for us, President must have PHD.

Let us resolve Nigeria based on irreconcilable differences. I cannot be sharing country with backward people with Afghanistan reasoning. angry

I assume Chinwoke mbadinuju with his Phd still needed an Oracle like Nkwo Nnabuchi to rule Anambra state? bros even in south east politics, i will disgrace you don't even try!!
Ngige, Okorocha, Mbadinuju all swore allegiance to Okija shrine to become a governor!!, I rather stick with a certificateless General with sincerity of purpose and consequence management than live with Native doctor administrators. fair enough?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) / Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.