Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,287 members, 7,971,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:15 PM

Face Book Wahala - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Face Book Wahala (13329 Views)

How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public / How I Was Duped By A Girl On Face Book (eye Opener) / Face Book Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face Book Wahala by D1KeleVra(m): 1:11am On Aug 30, 2009
hehe grin
Re: Face Book Wahala by stilletos: 3:42am On Aug 30, 2009
Quote from: Thoniaslim
The reason I don't do all this relationship shit on facebook!

1.That wasn't the question.
2. No body gives 2 fcuks if you do r/ships statuses on fbk or u even do demons . . .like sm local igbo pple will say. . .:i don't bloody care.

Your posts are always self righteous like you are tryna prove a point to the world. . .You seem to have the illusion that you don't care what people think about you. Keep thinking like that, dreams come true you know. grin
Re: Face Book Wahala by C2H5OH(f): 3:44am On Aug 30, 2009
stilletos:

2. No body gives 2 fcuks if you do r/ships statuses on fbk or u even do demons . . .like sm local igbo pple will say. . .:i don't bloody care.

Your posts are always self conscious like you are tryna prove a point to the world. . .You seem to have the illusion that you don't care what people think about you. Keep thinking like that, dreams come true you know. grin

grin   grin  grin  grin  i.e. it's not always all about you     grin  grin rofl.
Dies, wakes, dies again. you harsh small.

I don't see the problems with facebook relationship status either. they are often mis-managed an handled poorly.
Re: Face Book Wahala by na2day2(m): 3:52am On Aug 30, 2009
stilletos:

Your posts are always self righteous like you are tryna prove a point to the world. . .You seem to have the illusion that you don't care what people think about you. Keep thinking like that, dreams come true you know. grin

rotflmao grin grin grin
Re: Face Book Wahala by C2H5OH(f): 3:56am On Aug 30, 2009
i laugh in swahili nau. na resident tonaslim stilletos yabu like this
smh
Re: Face Book Wahala by THEAMAKA(f): 4:01am On Aug 30, 2009
i want to see something go down!
maybe i should get some popcorn when it pops off! lol
Re: Face Book Wahala by na2day2(m): 4:02am On Aug 30, 2009
C2H5OH:

i laugh in swahili nau.  na resident tonaslim stilletos yabu like this
smh

no bi small thing, this one na KO!
Re: Face Book Wahala by kellorah: 4:06am On Aug 30, 2009
If she was the one that changed her relationship status u wud have killed her by now. KMT!

You do it, and without any explantion, how did u expect her to react?! Are you dumb?! undecided undecided
Re: Face Book Wahala by THEAMAKA(f): 4:10am On Aug 30, 2009
no mind the guy, this is another one of his false made up stories.
did you not see the other one "she disvirgin me at 6 . . ."
he couldnt even keep his story straight on that one.
this isnt the first or the last simt he is posting made up stories.
lol

he isnt serious at all!
Re: Face Book Wahala by na2day2(m): 4:33am On Aug 30, 2009
THE AMAKA:

no mind the guy, this is another one of his false made up stories.
did you not see the other one "she disvirgin me at 6 . . ."
he couldnt even keep his story straight on that one.
this isnt the first or the last simt he is posting made up stories.
lol

he isnt serious at all!

girl, free this guy na
Re: Face Book Wahala by THEAMAKA(f): 4:40am On Aug 30, 2009
hahaha!
grin

oh yeah i forgot, i will
lol
Re: Face Book Wahala by na2day2(m): 4:54am On Aug 30, 2009
THE AMAKA:

hahaha!
grin

oh yeah i forgot, i will
lol

good, make it snappy
Re: Face Book Wahala by Magz(m): 5:06am On Aug 30, 2009
Wahala means problem?
Re: Face Book Wahala by na2day2(m): 5:12am On Aug 30, 2009
Magz:

Wahala means problem?

no offense, are u nigerian in the slightest possible way? undecided undecided
Re: Face Book Wahala by THEAMAKA(f): 5:18am On Aug 30, 2009
lmao

i know right
Re: Face Book Wahala by Magz(m): 5:20am On Aug 30, 2009
na2day?:

no offense, are u nigerian in the slightest possible way? undecided undecided

Yes. But I was raised in an entirely different culture and environment.
Re: Face Book Wahala by THEAMAKA(f): 5:21am On Aug 30, 2009
what? i was born and raised in cali and i still know what wahala is.

wahala, at your age you are just finding out about this?
lol
na wa oo!
Re: Face Book Wahala by na2day2(m): 5:25am On Aug 30, 2009
Magz:

Yes. But I was raised in an entirely different culture and environment.

for that silly excuse, kneel down and raise up ur legs! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Face Book Wahala by Magz(m): 5:35am On Aug 30, 2009
THE AMAKA:

what? i was born and raised in cali and i still know what wahala is.

wahala, at your age you are just finding out about this?
lol
na wa oo!

Like I said, different cultures, You're from Cali. I'm from Roc, NY. Very different.

I don't speak any of the Nigerian languages though. None of my Nigerian cousins do either. I only know English and American Sign Language. I want to learn Igbo, French and Hausa.
Re: Face Book Wahala by Chicent(m): 6:08am On Aug 30, 2009
Ur hand 2 dey scratch u.u wanted it,dere u got it.dnt blame er she is doin d rite tin.nw u hv learnt ur lesson.u beta go & change it b4 it gts worst o.lol
Re: Face Book Wahala by na2day2(m): 6:25am On Aug 30, 2009
Magz:

Like I said, different cultures, You're from Cali. I'm from Roc, NY. Very different.

I don't speak any of the Nigerian languages though. None of my Nigerian cousins do either. I only know English and American Sign Language. I want to learn Igbo, French and Hausa.

i dont speak any nigerian language either but i mix well with my fellow nigerians and i suggest u do the same. man u are in NY, u have no excuse sir
Re: Face Book Wahala by Biabeke(f): 6:28am On Aug 30, 2009
Tell your girlfriend to update her profile and indicate that her relationship is complicated. grin cheesy  Wooo!! Hooo!!
Re: Face Book Wahala by rhymz(m): 8:42am On Aug 30, 2009
Abeg make Una free d guy biko(lol) even if im dey lie d stuf dey happen wella,me i be correct example sha.Hahahahaha, But Enokia dey post believable lie na!Hahahaha
Re: Face Book Wahala by bigx(m): 9:25am On Aug 30, 2009
Avoid wahala, leave d thing blank. Na so my ex girlfriend worry me to tag her for my facebook, when I finally did that, she broke up with me 2 weeks later! Embarassing. And you sef @poster wer you dey complicate go?
Re: Face Book Wahala by zmurda(m): 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2009
try married,
wtf?

i think you should just get off fb and get a life,
Re: Face Book Wahala by Pelummy(f): 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2009
firstly,i tot dis facebk of a tin is for fun,networking and meeting new ppl.untl i started hearing complain 4rm my b/f dat al ur friends are male,u don't av female friends, ok now CHOOSE it either me or facebk.if anybdy av any better idea on hw 2 go about this FACEBOOK WAHALA,pls do share wt ur peeps,i dont want it 2 ruin my relatnship nt talking of anoda person.weldon guys
Re: Face Book Wahala by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2009
Pelummy:

firstly,i tot dis facebk of a tin is for fun,networking and meeting new ppl.untl i started hearing complain 4rm my b/f dat al your friends are male,u don't av female friends, ok now CHOOSE it either me or facebk.if anybdy av any better idea on hw 2 go about this FACEBOOK WAHALA,pls do share wt your peeps,i dont want it 2 ruin my relatnship nt talking of anoda person.weldon guys

WAHALA DEY ooo. grin

Solution: You can check the settings of your Facebook and dis-enable WALLPOST, Photo comments and other applications that will restricted male friends from flirting with you OR delete all STRANGER!!! [/b]MALE friends you have on your friends list or u loose your Boyfriend grin grin grin grin

[size=15pt][b]BEWARE!!!!
[/size]

But hey whats wrong with your bf, you guys can sort it out, He can't just tell you to leave FACEBOOK just like that,

You guys should try and work it out between both parties. It's all about understanding, No hard feelings,

Male wanna always add females, you can't beat that.

Don't ruin your relationship because of FACEBOOK! That sounds STUPID! tongue
Re: Face Book Wahala by lannre(m): 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2009
What is wrong in your status, I see nothing wrong if you are telling the truth- Just tell your woman why your status read complicated.
Re: Face Book Wahala by koolchicco: 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2009
lannre:

What is wrong in your status, I see nothing wrong if you are telling the truth- Just tell your woman why your status read complicated.

What will you tell her? I mean if its not complicated then its not!
Re: Face Book Wahala by amyfiso(f): 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2009
i am a married woman,but my husband statue said single and interested in women because of that nonsense issue do i have to cut of his head or kill him?his up to him to put whatever he like, am not bothered lol.
Re: Face Book Wahala by lannre(m): 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2009
koolchicco:

[/b]

What will you tell her? I mean if its not complicated then its not!

Some women want a proof.
Re: Face Book Wahala by Pelummy(f): 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2009
bt wat is everybody intention,aims and y do ppl join facebk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries / Stop Anal Sex, It Harms The Penis - screenshot / Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.