Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,774 members, 7,941,917 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

Face Book Wahala - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Face Book Wahala (13296 Views)

How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public / How I Was Duped By A Girl On Face Book (eye Opener) / Face Book Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face Book Wahala by tuntoks(m): 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2009
best way out, simply tell her that on facebook, "complicated" means "crazily in love" and i bet it with you she will fall for it.
Re: Face Book Wahala by Enockia(m): 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2009
amaka if get beef wit my post then off ur computer.

if i av aproblem i share it and if u don wanna look fine

stop drawing attention to ur self wit those

ur anoying posts
Re: Face Book Wahala by THEAMAKA(f): 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2009
@ poster

dont be angry because someone has called you out on your fake posts all over this NL.
its obvious you are seeking attention.
go ahead!!

that is your own business.
just know that everyone is here laughing becaue of your other post which you have yet to solve.
anyway keep enjoying yourself.
im out, peace!
Re: Face Book Wahala by Enockia(m): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2009
THE AMAKA:

no mind the guy, this is another one of his false made up stories.
did you not see the other one "she disvirgin me at 6 . . ."
he couldnt even keep his story straight on that one.
this isnt the first or the last simt he is posting made up stories.
lol

he isnt serious at all!

HOW E DE DO U. E DE BITE U? SORRY OOO
Re: Face Book Wahala by THEAMAKA(f): 7:23pm On Aug 30, 2009
you are not serious!
we all know your game, but if you want to play, continue.
grin
Re: Face Book Wahala by Enockia(m): 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2009
THE AMAKA:

@ poster

dont be angry because someone has called you out on your fake posts all over this NL.
go ahead!!

just know that everyone is here laughing becaue of your other post which you have yet to solve.
im out, peace!

Don't go come back here i'm planing on sending in another post
Re: Face Book Wahala by D1KeleVra(m): 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2009
tuntoks:

best way out, simply tell her that on facebook, "complicated" means "crazily in love" and i bet it with you she will fall for it.

You mean complicated-crazy in love like Jay n B? cheesy hehe My guy, u go sabi confuse devil o cheesy
Re: Face Book Wahala by iibeueaue(m): 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2009
Guys, the poster is right, I just joined Facebook last week and my relationship that has been going on fine for long began to dwindle. I met a girl on Facebook and coincidentally, this (beautiful) girl as my Gfriend says, is somebody that knows me, infact my friend introduced me to her and now she is threatening me with a sack. Serious!!! I am about to deactivate my Facebook account. So guys, be carefull!!!
Re: Face Book Wahala by D1KeleVra(m): 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2009
Let me guess. . . "Complicated" Relationship cheesy
Re: Face Book Wahala by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2009
I can understand why a person’s relationship status might be single, in a relationship, engaged, or married. I can even try to understand (more like accommodate) a person’s relationship status being ‘In an open relationship.’ But why will a person’s relationship status be ‘It’s complicated?’ What exactly is complicated? Does it mean ‘we are divorced but still playing husband and wife?’ Does it mean ‘we own a home together and have six children but are not married?’ Does it mean ‘I kinda sorta got my wife’s younger sister pregnant?’ Or worse, does it mean ‘I’m pregnant for him and I just found out we are first cousins?’ Do not tell me it means ‘my boyfriend does not know I used to be a man.’ Seriously, what does ‘It’s complicated’ mean?
Re: Face Book Wahala by D1KeleVra(m): 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2009
:p

Re: Face Book Wahala by GeorgeD1(m): 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2009
boy, your own na wao! grin
Re: Face Book Wahala by Blogicon1(m): 10:04pm On Aug 30, 2009
ehyah! the perfect play boy's catch point was little facebook grin grin grin . oboy go tight up your skills!
Re: Face Book Wahala by patorini(m): 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2009
THE AMAKA:

@ poster

go ahead!!

im out, peace!

don't go yet na, i jus buy koboko na.

iibeueaue:

Guys, the poster is right, I just joined Facebook last week and my relationship that has been going on fine for long began to dwindle. I met a girl on Facebook and coincidentally, this (beautiful) girl as my Gfriend says, is somebody that knows me, infact my friend introduced me to her and now she is threatening me with a sack. Serious!!! I am about to deactivate my Facebook account. So guys, be carefull!!!

try gimme some of the thingz you smoke. chai!!!!
Re: Face Book Wahala by sley4life(m): 11:06pm On Aug 30, 2009
Enockia:

amaka if  get beef wit my post then off  your computer.

if i av aproblem i share it and if u don wanna look fine

stop drawing attention to your self wit those

your anoying posts
abeg bro, u too lie. Amaka &the rest formites don catch u. U lie pass tortuise. Abi 22 yrs old lady disvirgin u when u b 6yrs old. Shey u get pr*ck at that age?
Re: Face Book Wahala by THEAMAKA(f): 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2009
patorini:

don't go yet na, i jus buy koboko na.

hahahaha this poster sef is too funny! he sees that we have caught him in another lie.
he enjoys lying about his life. if thats his source of fun, he can continue.
lol

sley4life:

abeg bro, u too lie. Amaka &the rest formites don catch u. U lie pass tortuise. Abi 22 yrs old lady disvirgin u when u b 6yrs old. Shey u get pr*ck at that age?

hahahaha!! tell him oo!
Re: Face Book Wahala by janboy(m): 12:12am On Aug 31, 2009
shocked wahala 2much 4 women. make evry man just hala joined 4 peace 2 reign, but
Re: Face Book Wahala by na2day2(m): 3:22am On Aug 31, 2009
Pelummy:

firstly,i tot dis facebk of a tin is for fun,networking and meeting new ppl.untl i started hearing complain 4rm my b/f dat al your friends are male,u don't av female friends, ok now CHOOSE it either me or facebk.if anybdy av any better idea on hw 2 go about this FACEBOOK WAHALA,pls do share wt your peeps,i dont want it 2 ruin my relatnship nt talking of anoda person.weldon guys

tell that insecure bf of urs to get a life. ppl sef!  angry angry angry

@ all

to all those that FB is ruining your relationship, ONE LOVE!
Re: Face Book Wahala by Anabel(f): 5:14am On Aug 31, 2009
my own guy updates my facebook by him self, if i check and see dat wat he puts does not suits me, i will change it and no apologies.(there was a day dat i shud always love him, and when i changed it, my reply was: you dont need to tell me wat to do) as simple as dat. wat ever you write, represents wat you are feeling, thats why i think b4 i write, i dont just write to please or attract people, i write wat i can defend wen i see my oga,
Re: Face Book Wahala by na2day2(m): 6:21am On Aug 31, 2009
Anabel:

my own guy updates my facebook by him self, if i check and see dat wat he puts does not suits me, i will change it and no apologies.(there was a day dat i shud always love him, and when i changed it, my reply was: you dont need to tell me wat to do) as simple as dat. wat ever you write, represents wat you are feeling, thats why i think b4 i write, i dont just write to please or attract people, i write wat i can defend wen i see my oga,

thanks for killing FB madam ikorodu
Re: Face Book Wahala by ayobase(m): 10:37am On Aug 31, 2009
Fake thread or not,
there is still one or
two things to learn from them.

Actually I aint an ambassador of that,
but from people`s lies, we can get one
or two lessons!

lets keep them coming!

#Amaka
take things easy,
let them come.
Nairaland loves everybody
as Christ likes the sinners also!

God Bless Nigeria!
Re: Face Book Wahala by Vuitton(m): 11:00am On Aug 31, 2009
cheesy God bless Nigeria
Re: Face Book Wahala by Nezan(m): 11:04am On Aug 31, 2009
I am tired with all these facebook stuff. I just closed my account on FB.
Re: Face Book Wahala by nethacker(m): 11:07am On Aug 31, 2009
Wats my business if my girl's status is single on facebook?   all i knw is that i hv access to wat is inaccessible by other guys.Whether single or complicated,thats her problem.Why the unneccesary publicity sef on facebook.I hv had fun with some babes whose relationship status is either engaged or in-a-relationship.If they hv a boyfriend,he will be happy d babe is making it knwn to the world not knowing wat she has done.Publicising ur relationship status on facebook doesnt really confirm ur sincerity/faithfulness to ur partner.
If u like,mention ur girlfriend's name on facebook n change d status to married/in-a-relationship.the truth is some babes will still get down with u  grin
Re: Face Book Wahala by walelamina: 11:14am On Aug 31, 2009
This mis not new in face book,,it has been happening nd has really caused alot,,,,,facebook is like dat,,,she shld tk it lk dat
Re: Face Book Wahala by acheme: 11:26am On Aug 31, 2009
Any wey don happen don happen but make girls remember say facebook is all about making friends :
Re: Face Book Wahala by okhu1niga(m): 11:31am On Aug 31, 2009
Haha,face d whala ursef jor tongue
Re: Face Book Wahala by Enockia(m): 11:55am On Aug 31, 2009
THE AMAKA:

hahahaha this poster sef is too funny! he sees that we have caught him in another lie.
he enjoys lying about his life. if thats his source of fun, he can continue.
lol

hahahaha!! tell him oo!

how many stroks of koboko will i get
Re: Face Book Wahala by ayobase(m): 11:58am On Aug 31, 2009
#Nethacker
dats cool&pointful!

God Bless NIgeria!
Re: Face Book Wahala by ayobase(m): 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2009
#Vuitton.

U no wan make God bless Nigeria?
okay,do u mean Nigeria is blessed.

I will change my slogan then.

Nigeria Is Blessed!
Re: Face Book Wahala by gReenmAn(m): 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2009
@ poster

Couldn't read all the posts on this thread.
But has someone asked you to define "complicated" to your girlfriend?

That should be your first step
Re: Face Book Wahala by Enockia(m): 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2009
gReenmAn:

@ poster

Couldn't read all the posts ob this thread.
But has someone asked you to define "complicated" to your girlfriend?

That should be your first step

i used complicited cos i was not really single and i was looking forward to meet new friends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) / The Mr. Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter! / But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.