Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,272 members, 7,967,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:22 AM

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. - Nairaland / General (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (91262 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by tubabie(f): 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2009
hmmm
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2009
Ujujoan:

Somehow I dont think that'll be a hit!!

angry   angry

Then relax and enjoy Sagamite's concept.
I chose to be a guy because of days like this. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2009
davidylan:

You know, that's why i was simply shaking my head at the silly women crying about men picking the cute ones. If i were a woman i'd be ashamed to be here. Most of the guys here are having a good time, i can bet my last farthing none of the guys here would put his own woman up here.

women sometimes cheapen themselves.

Really undecided

jay bee:

Trying to score some cheap points aren't we grin grin
I think so
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2009
Kunbee:

I think so

Err score "cheap points" with who exactly? You or who else on the thread?

People love to believe their own hype.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2009
davidylan:

Err score "cheap points" with who exactly? You or who else on the thread?

People love to believe their own hype.

david sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap dia
As i recall correctly nobody talked abt who was cute or not n whose breast was big or small until u started it so pls stop angry
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2009
TOPE2000!:

As i recall correctly nobody talked abt who was cute or not n whose breast was big or small until u started it so pls stop angry

You too sharrrrrrrrraaaaaaaap dia!  angry
My opinion is my opinion, you dont have to buy it.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Make una stop the insecurties, abeg.
What happened to freedom of speech?
So we should not make comments about boobs again? If you don't want us to. . . . .Why hang it there in the first place??
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

So we should not make comments about boobs again? If you don't want us to. . . . .Why hang it there in the first place??

abi o.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

nobody said that . . .ok?
If u read david's comment u'd see what we r talking abt.

davidylan:

abi o.

David pls . . .
this was ur comment . . .what has this got to do with insecurities?

If i were a woman i'd be ashamed to be here. Most of the guys here are having a good time, i can bet my last farthing none of the guys here would put his own woman up here.

women sometimes cheapen themselves.

Why shud we be ashamed to be here, sagamite started this thread as a fun b4 y'll spoil it n yet u are saying we shud be ashmaed . . . oh the nerves angry
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chic2pimp(m): 10:59pm On Sep 27, 2009
Hehehehe dis is serious oooo
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2009
TOPE2000!:

If u read david's comment u'd see what we r talking abt

You folks arent saying anything to be honest . . . one person makes a comment . . . 20 others jump on the bandwagon.

My point in a nutshell . . . all the dudes laughing about here would NEVER put up their own gfs here for you to pass comments on.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2009
TOPE2000!:

If u read david's comment u'd see what we r talking abt

I cannot see anything malicious in his comment.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 11:02pm On Sep 27, 2009
davidylan:

You folks arent saying anything to be honest . . . one person makes a comment . . . 20 others jump on the bandwagon.

My point in a nutshell . . . all the dudes laughing about here would NEVER put up their own gfs here for you to pass comments on.

Oh . . . sorry abt my outburst then tongue
but why shud we be ashamed tho? undecided
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2009
TOPE2000!:

$64,000 question. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

$64,000 question. grin grin grin grin

i thot u didnt see anything wrong in what he typed?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2009
TOPE2000!:

[/b]

Sorry, i guess i worded my comment poorly.

My point is simple - women are the first to say a woman is more than her boobs and face or hips (of course i agree), but women dont seem to have any problem putting themselves up for guys to pass comments on.  shocked

Those same guys would never put their own partners nor themselves on for you to pass comments on. If you did a reverse thread for men like this, i wonder if it would go past page 2.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2009
TOPE2000!:

i thot u didnt see anything wrong in what he typed?

I DIDN'T. angry angry angry angry angry

davidylan:

[b]My point is simple - women are the first to say a woman is more than her boobs and face or hips (of course i agree), but women dont seem to have any problem putting themselves up for guys to pass comments on.  :[/b]o

Those same guys would never put their own partners nor themselves on for you to pass comments on. If you did a reverse thread for men like this, i wonder if it would go past page 2.

Don't flog a dead horse. . . . . .

Women feed on these comments to make em feel good.
While few of em don't really care about men's perceptions about them, some have actually changed their profile pics multiple times to get noticed.
It's a win-win situation. They get the comments they deserve, we get the fun we want.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 11:11pm On Sep 27, 2009
davidylan:

My point is simple - women are the first to say a woman is more than her boobs and face or hips (of course i agree), but women dont seem to have any problem putting themselves up for guys to pass comments on.  shocked

Errrrrrm m m m m m  . . . . . . .those women were not the ones that put their profile here u know, some ladies u guys made comments on doesnt even know abt this thread. and i bet if i come here n started shouting that sagamite shud take off my profile  blah blah , it is also u guys that will them to STFU or take a chill pill . . . no?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

Don't flog a dead horse. . . . . .

While few of em don't really care about men's perceptions about them, some have actually changed their profile pics multiple times to get noticed.
It's a win-win situation. They get the comments they deserve, we get the fun we want.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 27, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Errrrrrm m m m m m  . . . . . . .those women were not the ones that put their profile here u know, some ladies u guys made comments on doesnt even know abt this thread. and i bet if i come here n started shouting that sagamite shud take off my profile  blah blah , it is also u guys that will them to me STFU or take a chill pill . . . no?

its a man's world. deal with it.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 11:13pm On Sep 27, 2009
davidylan:

*roll eyez*
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 11:14pm On Sep 27, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Errrrrrm m m m m m  . . . . . . .those women were not the ones that put their profile here u know, some ladies u guys made comments on doesnt even know abt this thread. and i bet if i come here n started shouting that sagamite shud take off my profile  blah blah , it is also u guys that will them to me STFU or take a chill pill . . . no?

This is a Nigerian forum.
Nigerian men do their things differently. . . . . .

If you don't want peops to comment about you, take your pics off.
Abi Mukina dey pay una for putting your pics up?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chiogo(f): 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2009
Hmph, what a load of balderdash I'm seeing on here!!

First of all, how many women specifically put their pics up for this thread? most of the pics were already there on peoples' profiles hence how the topic was started in the first place.

Maybe few attention-seekers later added their pics just to be commented on. This thread doesn't stop me from changing my profile pic to that of an ocean or whatever I please. so really, drop the crap.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

This is a Nigerian forum.
Nigerian men do their things differently. . . . . .

If you don't want peops to comment about you, take your pics off.
Abi Mukina dey pay una for putting your pics up?

Well i cant take my pix of the profile cuz that ID was banned . . .happy?

chiogo:

First of all, how many women specifically put their pics up for this thread? most of the pics were already there on peoples' profiles hence how the topic was started in the first place.

Maybe few attention-seekers later added their pics just to be commented on. This thread doesn't stop me from changing my profile pic to that of an ocean or whatever I please. so really, drop the crap.

Thank u jare
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by nana(f): 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2009
davidylan:

Blah
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Well i cant take my pix of the profile cuz that ID was banned . . .happy?

Why was it there in the first place? grin grin grin grin

chiogo:

U always see balderdash when there seems to be none. . . . .U must be PMSing.

That is not the point.
Why put it there if y'all don't want comments to be passed on em?
Do you complain when people make comments on your facebook profile?

U can change your profile pic to the head of Medusa for all i care. . . . .
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chic2pimp(m): 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2009

shocked shocked shocked cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2009
I can put wateva pix i want on my personal profile . . . . did u see any1 complaining abt u puttin the dark knight on urs?

chic2pimp:

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

close your yeye mouth grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2009
chiogo:

nna na wa o. Na so e pain you reach?
Well why dont you just put up an ocean then if you really dont care?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chic2pimp(m): 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2009
TOPE2000!:

close your yeye mouth grin
I think u meant close your sexy mouth wink.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2009
TOPE2000!:

I can put wateva pix i want in my personal profile . . . . did u see any1 complaining abt u puttin the dark knight in urs?

Am i complaining that babes have their pics in their profile? Hell No.

The hypocrisy here is. . . . . . .Babes don't care about the comments when the feedbacks are positive.
But as soon as the feedbacks are negative, then wahala starts with gnashing of teeth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (100)

We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding / Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile / Men Catch Sea Cow In Kebbi While Fishing, Take It To Their Monarch's Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.