Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,272 members, 7,967,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:22 AM

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. - Nairaland / General (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (91262 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 11:29pm On Sep 27, 2009
I wasnt moaning either until pastor david said we shud be ashamed of ourselves . . .urggh

chic2pimp:

I think u meant close your sexy mouth wink.

tee hee hee grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by nana(f): 11:29pm On Sep 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

Am i complaining that babes have their pics in their profile? Hell No.

The hypocrisy here is. . . . . . .Babes don't care about the comments when the feedbacks are positive.
But as soon as the feedbacks are negative, then wahala starts with gnashing of teeth
Hehehe,who doesn't like good stuff?  grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chic2pimp(m): 11:29pm On Sep 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

The hypocrisy here is. . . . . . .Babes don't care about the comments when the feedbacks are positive.
But as soon as the feedbacks are negative, then wahala starts with gnashing of teeth.
Na true talk be dis oooo  grin grin cheesy

Comments like u look nice,sexy etc is met with a reply of Thanx hun grin cheesy.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chiogo(f): 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

U always see balderdash when there seems to be none. . . . .U must be PMSing.

That is not the point.
Why put it there if y'all don't want comments to be passed on em?
Do you complain when people make comments on your facebook profile?

U can change your profile pic to the head of Medusa for all i care. . . . .
Please be quiet. what sense have you made now? And who's y'all?? only person that seems to be complaining is Ujujoan and her picture is not even up there.
Abeg I don't have time for this. when last did you see me on this thread? tsk.

Davidylan, nne I really thought you knew better than this. Chei, anyway it's nairaland. I don't care in the sense that I didn't put up my pic specifically for this thread like YOU seem to be suggesting that any female who puts up her pic is doing. Really, what's so difficult to get?  
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2009
there are some people that really need to STFU in here.
im with Tope, and Chiogo ect. . . on this one.

some of you are just being ridiculous.
but it is kinda rude for sagamite to be taking some people'c pics and then talking rubbish about them as if he looks hella good.

sigh. . .
losers dey full NL sef.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chiogo(f): 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

But as soon as the feedbacks are negative, then wahala starts with gnashing of teeth.
This part is true. But that specifically applies to the attention-seekers I mentioned earlier.

Davidylan said we should all be ashamed that Sagamite commented on our pics. wtf? It doesn't stop me from changing it to some abstract object that isn't me. so what's the fuss?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chic2pimp(m): 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2009
TOPE2000!:

I wasnt moaning either until pastor david said we shud be ashamed of ourselves . . .urggh

That's why he is a pastor.

TOPE2000!:

tee hee hee grin
Don't jealous me abeg ooo cool cool.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2009
Did David run away?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2009
I made a comment . . . covered by the right to free speech. If you dont like it hang yourself.  grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 11:35pm On Sep 27, 2009
davidylan:

I made a comment . . . covered by the right to free speech. If you dont like it hang yourself. grin
not when youre being a hypocrite, loser. tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 11:36pm On Sep 27, 2009
Oh . . . . . im not blaming sagamite here
cus the dude wasnt comparing profile pics . . . . .and like chiogo said uju was the one who complained so why generalise?  undecided

davidylan:

I made a comment . . . covered by the right to free speech. If you dont like it hang yourself.  grin

Tee hee hee . . . .sorry but ur comment was rubbish and uncalled for cool
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chic2pimp(m): 11:37pm On Sep 27, 2009
davidylan:

Chei u wicked oooo grin cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 11:37pm On Sep 27, 2009
hella hypocrites in here.
well if you think some girls are posting pictures to get brownie points, think again, suckas.
there may have been 4 girls that did that, but most of the time Mr. Sagamite was just taking profiles of many girls and then starts badmouthing their pics.
i mean who does that?
especially with his not even close to average looks?
its almost blasphemous!!!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 27, 2009
chiogo:

This part is true. But that specifically applies to the attention-seekers I mentioned earlier.

Davidylan said we should all be ashamed that Sagamite commented on our pics. wtf? It doesn't stop me from changing it to some abstract object that isn't me. so what's the fuss?

Did you even read my post at all or you just made up your own idea of what i said? Here i repeat again - If i were a woman i'd be ashamed to be here.

that is based on what i'd do IF I WERE A WOMAN, not what i expect every woman here to do. Feel free to post your entire family pictures on a thread if you wish. It doesnt remove my right to comment on it so long as its in the public domain. that's the price you pay for losing your privacy by coming here.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2009
^^^^

oh just HUSH!!
just so damn ridiculous.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2009
THE AMAKA:

not when youre being a hypocrite, loser.   tongue

How am i being a "hypocrite"? Why didnt you leave your own pictures on for comments?

TOPE2000!:

Oh . . . . . im not blaming sagamite here
cus the dude wasnt comparing profile pics . . . . .and like chiogo said uju was the one who complained so why generalise?  undecided

Tee hee hee . . . .sorry but your comment was rubbish and uncalled for cool

It is not sagamite's fault, he's only enjoying himself. The dude wasnt "comparing pics" and that was OK for those who ALREADY FEEL INSECURE ABOUT THEIR OWN LOOKS . . . the minute you make comparisons (also a component of free speech!) you start getting negative comments about "spoiling the thread". Na me talk say make some people no fine?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2009
THE AMAKA:

^^^^

oh just HUSH!!
just so damn ridiculous.

it really isnt your fault. Just hop on the bandwagon . . .
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2009
davidylan:

Did you even read my post at all or you just made up your own idea of what i said? Here i repeat again - If i were a woman i'd be ashamed to be here.

that is based on what i'd do IF I WERE A WOMAN, not what i expect every woman here to do. Feel free to post your entire family pictures on a thread if you wish. It doesnt remove my right to comment on it so long as its in the public domain. that's the price you pay for losing your privacy by coming here.

why? cuz u know if u were a woman u might be ugly? tongue

davidylan:

How am i being a "hypocrite"? Why didnt you leave your own pictures on for comments?

It is not sagamite's fault, he's only enjoying himself. The dude wasnt "comparing pics" and that was OK for those who ALREADY FEEL INSECURE ABOUT THEIR OWN LOOKS . . . the minute you make comparisons (also a component of free speech!) you start getting negative comments about "spoiling the thread". Na me talk say make some people no fine?

Ok u seriously need to go back to ur religion section right now . . .ok? thanks grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 11:41pm On Sep 27, 2009
chiogo:

Please be quiet. what sense have you made now?

Don't be offended, Jigga lover.
Truth hurts but somebody's gotta spew it.

And who's y'all?? only person that seems to be complaining is Ujujoan and her picture is not even up there.
Abeg I don't have time for this. when last did you see me on this thread? tsk.

I don't notice you to keep a time-log of the last time you were on this thread.
Y'all means every female member of this forum except you are hermaphrodite. grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 27, 2009
TOPE2000!:

why? cuz u know if u were a woman u might be ugly? tongue

Thankfully i'm not a woman and dont have that problem.

TOPE2000!:

Ok u seriously need to go back to your religion section right now . . .ok? thanks grin

Church don close.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 11:43pm On Sep 27, 2009
davidylan:

Thankfully i'm not a woman and dont have that problem.

yea. . .
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 27, 2009

You are a hypocrite. tongue Tope already phrased it correctly.

Errrrrrm m m m m m  . . . . . . .those women were not the ones that put their profile here u know, some ladies u guys made comments on doesnt even know abt this thread. and i bet if i come here n started shouting that sagamite shud take off my profile  blah blah , it is also u guys that will them to me STFU or take a chill pill . . . no?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 11:43pm On Sep 27, 2009
davidylan:

Hahahahahahahahahaha, that's a killer-punch. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 11:45pm On Sep 27, 2009
yawn . . .

in here arguing with a damn hypocritical wall.

*OUTTIE!!*
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 27, 2009
stillwater:

You are a hypocrite. tongue Tope already phrased it correctly.

I bluntly disagree . . . if you want your picture on here for comments great - take the good with the bad. Dont come crying about those who say your nose is too big.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chic2pimp(m): 11:46pm On Sep 27, 2009
davidylan:

I agree with that point.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 27, 2009
THE AMAKA:

yawn . . .

in here arguing with a damn hypocritical wall.

*OUTTIE!!*

No pls stay now . . . because someone specially invited you to come and give your "nuanced" opinion in the first place.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 11:47pm On Sep 27, 2009
davidylan:

I bluntly disagree . . . if you want your picture on here for comments great - take the good with the bad. Dont come crying about those who say your nose is too big.

lolz. . . .go to bed david abeg
stilly take him to bed grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 11:47pm On Sep 27, 2009
davidylan:

That is what these babes don't get.
It's either we comment or we don't. . . . . . .U can't smile about the positive comments and frown about the negative ones.

Talking about hypocrisy. . . . . .Some of y'all women lift the pics of celebrities from the net to bash on Nairaland.
Does Ini Edo know she was crucified by y'all women on this forum too?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chic2pimp(m): 11:48pm On Sep 27, 2009
davidylan:

". Na me talk say make some people no fine?

Chei I just see this line sha. ROFLMAO  grin grin grin  cheesy cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 11:50pm On Sep 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

That is what these babes don't get.
It's either we comment or we don't. . . . . . .U can't smile about the positive comments and frown with the negative ones.

Talking about hypocrisy. . . . . .Some of y'all women lift the pics of celebrities from the net to bash on Nairaland.
Does Ini Edo know she was crucified by y'all women on this forum too?

sauron . . . . .sharap dia
Nobody is frowning here . . . . all i wanted to know was why david said we shud be ashamed and now i know why so pls make una all go sleep jare
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chiogo(f): 11:50pm On Sep 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

Don't be offended, Jigga lover.

Eeyah, I see what it is. sad

I say NO to typing essays for useless causes!!!  wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (100)

We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding / Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile / Men Catch Sea Cow In Kebbi While Fishing, Take It To Their Monarch's Palace

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.