Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,285 members, 7,967,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:26 AM

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. - Nairaland / General (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (91268 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 27, 2009
davidylan:

I bluntly disagree . . . if you want your picture on here for comments great - take the good with the bad. Dont come crying about those who say your nose is too big.

Who's talking about who's fine or not? This is just a response to your comment to the women posting on this thread after going on a boob diatribe almost half of the thread. It just comes across as hypocrisy.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chic2pimp(m): 11:52pm On Sep 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

That is what these babes don't get.
It's either we comment or we don't. . . . . . .U can't smile about the positive comments and frown about the negative ones.

Talking about hypocrisy. . . . . .Some of y'all women lift the pics of celebrities from the net to bash on Nairaland.
Does Ini Edo know she was crucified by y'all women on this forum too
?
 Double standards  grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 11:55pm On Sep 27, 2009
chic2pimp:

U should see how they tore Ini Edo when someone pasted her wedding pics in the Celebrity section.
Liz Benson also got a dose of their venom today and yet they get offended when someone makes fun of their rabbit ears.

TOPE2000!:

sauron . . . . .sharap dia
Nobody is frowning here . . . . all i wanted to know was why david said we shud be ashamed and now i know why so pls make una all go sleep jare

David said he woulda been ashamed if he was a woman!!!
He was talking about himself. . . . .As we speak, some women are ashamed to participate on this thread and they refuse to join the thread.
This is so simple i dunno why y'all are ticked by his comment.

chiogo:

Eeyah, I see what it is.  sad

I say NO to typing essays for useless causes!!!  wink

U don't have a prayer. . . . . .
One moment what i say is senseless the next moment what i say is the TRUTH.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 11:56pm On Sep 27, 2009
chic2pimp:

will quit with your two words reply grin
ini edo is a celeb we are not so  . . . i dnt know what u are talking abt undecided

@sauron
and like i said in my last post, i said i now know why he said. so can we drop this? thanks
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 27, 2009
stillwater:

Who's talking about who's fine or not? This is just a response to your comment to the women posting on this thread after going on a boob diatribe almost half of the thread. It just comes across as hypocrisy.

Its not hypocrisy at all, its basically saying the same thing.

Look on a more serious note . . . because dudes (me included) come here and praise you for having boobs means absolute nothing. Its funny because the same women who wail about being seen as nothing but objects are quite happy sitting back and being tickled about their bodies. Dare to ask why the boobs are A-cups and out comes the "hypocrisy" cries.

Sure we do go on boob diatribes, but sorry those things dont truly matter outside these pages. you want us to oogle your boobs, feel free to post it. Dont cry if someone asks where one nipple went.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 11:57pm On Sep 27, 2009
davidylan

i dont know if its this exact thread, cause i dont feel like searching, but werent you an active participant?
running your mouth like hot water?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 11:59pm On Sep 27, 2009
davidylan:

Look on a more serious note . . . because dudes (me included) come here and praise you for having boobs means absolute nothing. Its funny because the same women who wail about being seen as nothing but objects are quite happy sitting back and being tickled about their bodies. Dare to ask why the boobs are A-cups and out comes the "hypocrisy" cries.

Sure we do go on boob diatribes, but sorry those things dont truly matter outside these pages.

Ummm . . .uju said that and i dnt even remember where u said anything abt her boobs
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 11:59pm On Sep 27, 2009
davidylan:

Sure we do go on boob diatribes, but sorry those things dont truly matter outside these pages.

Please tell them. . . . . .
Cos i noticed some of em have been padding their bras with various objects on their profile pics.
I shall not be tempted by this fraud SO HELP ME GOD.

TOPE2000!:

ini edo is a celeb we are not so  . . . i dnt know what u are talking abt undecided

Ma bad. . . . .
Until now i used to take all the women on NL as celebrities(including Chiogo) grin grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 12:01am On Sep 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

Please tell them. . . . . .
Cos i noticed some of em have been padding their bras with various objects on their profile pics.
I shall not be tempted by this fraud SO HELP ME GOD.

LOL . . .Oh God. I quit
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chiogo(f): 12:01am On Sep 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

U don't have a prayer. . . . . .
One moment what i say is senseless the next moment what i say is the TRUTH.
Darn, you're dense. I don't believe I was referring to the same post when I made both comments.
The point is how many females are complaining except for Ujujoan? And you making the "jigga lover" comment just reiterates my point on how much sense you lack in your posts because that had nothing to do with anything. Just like your other post about "y'all" complaining had nothing to do with the thread. Ujujoan is now y'all??  
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 28, 2009
chiogo:

Darn, you're dense. I don't believe I was referring to the same post when I made both comments.
The point is[b] how many females are complaining except for Ujujoan?[/b] And you making the "jigga lover" comment just reiterates my point on how much sense you lack in your posts because that had nothing to do with anything. Just like your other post about "y'all" complaining had nothing to do with the thread. Ujujoan is now y'all??  

All they got was positive remarks so sure they had no reason to complain. soon as i tried to do a ranking (all based on free speech!) out came the rapiers!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 28, 2009
LOL wow. Guess the thread is NOW a beauty contest undecided

objectified, objectification, objectiction (is that a word?)
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 12:03am On Sep 28, 2009
chiogo:

The point is how many females are complaining except for Ujujoan? And you making the "jigga lover" comment just reiterates my point on how much sense you lack in your posts because that had nothing to do with anything. Just like your other post about "y'all" complaining had nothing to do with the thread. Ujujoan is now y'all??  
GBAM!!

davidylan:

All they got was positive remarks so sure they had no reason to complain. soon as i tried to do a ranking (all based on free speech!) out came the rapiers!
JUST SHUT UP ALREADY! SHEESH.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 28, 2009
davidylan:

It is hypocrisy if after going on a boob spree you turn around and say women are objectifying themselves. The recent pages of this thread doesn't show anyone crying she was referred to unfairly. From what I see, the thread took a turn when you made your comment I think to ujujoan. That was sheer hypocrisy!!!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 12:04am On Sep 28, 2009
chiogo:

U have a rotten sense of humour but i don't blame you.

Shut the Bleep up and stop sounding foolish to be relevant.
No one mentioned your name in the first place but like a cheap attention seeker that you are, you decided to join the party.
Who made you Ujujoan's public address system? This is what happens when a child suffers from autism.
If ma comments irk you then ignore it.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chic2pimp(m): 12:05am On Sep 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

U should see how they tore Ini Edo when someone pasted her wedding pics in the Celebrity section.
Liz Benson also got a dose of their venom today and yet they get offended when someone makes fun of their rabbit ears.

Na so we see am oo. Yobo's wifey has also felt the brunt of their venom too. Some say she's is 30 ,others say 40. Ahn, Ahn grin grin.

TOPE2000!:

will quit with your two words reply grin

What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Abi no be so? grin grin

If you criticise,expect to be criticized too wink cool.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 12:05am On Sep 28, 2009
davidylan:

oh gbenu soun david
u bash plat all the time and the girl always take it to the chin so pls . . . . . and there is no good or bad comment abt sagamite's analysis . . .atleast he was sensitive to others feeling unlike some of u ppl.

stillwater:

It is hypocrisy if after going on a boob spree you turn around and say women are objectifying themselves. The recent pages of this thread doesn't show anyone crying she was referred to unfairly. From what I see, the thread took a turn when you made your comment I think to ujujoan. That was sheer hypocrisy!!!

God bless u wink
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 28, 2009

I'm not that dense not to know such. My mother trained me well. tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by na2day2(m): 12:05am On Sep 28, 2009
Ujujoan:

You guys are just picking on the ladies on NL and objectifying them! I'm surprised some ladies are even participating sef.  undecided

There's much more to a lady than the size of her boobs and her average/poor face or body!!  angry  angry  angry

but it is ok for girls to pick on guys with 6 packs, tall and handsome, rich and famous and objectify them, right? i smell some hypocrisy here  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 12:06am On Sep 28, 2009
Sauron and Davidylan are the main attention seekers here.
tryna talk about the girls, OH PLEASE!!

the main one participating in the thread, now you want to turn around and talk about rubbish.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 12:07am On Sep 28, 2009
oh the word hypocrisy.

oh its time to dig a grave and bury that word cause it has been KILLED today on this thread.
tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 12:08am On Sep 28, 2009
THE AMAKA:

Sauron and Davidylan are the main attention seekers here.
tryna talk about the girls, OH PLEASE!!

THE AMAKA. . . . . .If you know what is good for you. . . . . .don't mention ma name in your epileptic rants.
I don't join issues with infants.
Thank You.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 28, 2009
stillwater:

I refuse to agree . . . because in the first instance i DID NOT (repeat DID NOT) indicate that women on this thread SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES, rather i said if i were a woman i would . . . many women are choosing to stay out of the thread, i probably would have chosen to join them if i were one.

If you put your picture up . . . you take what comes with it. Its just that simple.

Really . . . my comment wasnt a problem until the bandwagon effect kicked in.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chic2pimp(m): 12:09am On Sep 28, 2009
na2day?:

but it is ok for girls to pick on guys with 6 packs, tall and handsome, rich and famous and objectify them, right? i smell some hypocrisy here  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Abeg help me ask dem ooo  cool cool cool.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chiogo(f): 12:09am On Sep 28, 2009
davidylan:

If you're talking about Finemocha, wasn't that already done with? That was the only negative comment I recall. The thread was generally not about a beauty contest but what the pictures, mostly facial expressions say to Sagamite. And when it turned into the so-called ranking, was I there? No. where did the "these women need to be ashamed" comment come from? I'm just saying.

Sauron, I didn't know you were bipolar too.  shocked Lmcao. chei nairaland.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 28, 2009
TOPE2000!:

oh gbenu soun david
u bash plat all the time and the girl always take it to the chin so pls . . . . . and there is no good or bad comment abt sagamite's analysis . . .atleast he was sensitive to others feeling unlike some of u ppl.

I do not bash plat all the time, pls get your facts right.

Sorry, i dont see where i wasnt sensitive to other people's feelings . . . i made no direct comment to anyone, my comment was general enough to have been overlooked by those who dont already have problems with self image.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 12:11am On Sep 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

THE AMAKA. . . . . .If you know what is good for you. . . . . .don't mention ma name in your epileptic rants.
I don't join issues with infants.
Thank You.
wow! with infants? and what are you, a fetus?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 28, 2009
chiogo:

If you're talking about Finemocha, wasn't that already done with? That was the only negative comment I recall. The thread was generally not about a beauty contest but what the pictures, mostly facial expressions say to Sagamite. And when it turned into the so-called ranking, was I there? No. where did the "these women need to be ashamed" comment come from? I'm just saying.

READ MY COMMENT AGAIN . . . no where did i say the women shld be ashamed of themselves. I said if i were i'd be ashamed, that's my own feeling . . . if you disagree with me then fine . . . dont be ashamed.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 12:12am On Sep 28, 2009
davidylan:

I do not bash plat all the time, pls get your facts right.

Sorry, i dont see where i wasnt sensitive to other people's feelings . . . i made no direct comment to anyone, my comment was general enough to have been overlooked by those who dont already have problems with self image.

so those of us that are not ashamed to be here are the ones that have self image problem . . . wow, what a genius
Yea we all have problems with our self image . . . NEXT!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 12:12am On Sep 28, 2009
chiogo:

Sauron, I didn't know you were bipolar too.  shocked Lmcao. chei nairaland.

Chiogo, STFU and stop the witch-hunt.
What a demented being!!!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by No2Atheism(m): 12:12am On Sep 28, 2009
Please people stop taking over sagamites thread . . .

1. Is this thread about boobs size (A,B,C,D,E, F . . . . Z)

or

2. Is this thread about Sagamite's opinion about peoples profile pictures.

3. Both men and women like to be praised for being handsome or beautiful or having big boobs or big privates . . . so obviously people are going to be offended when they perceive an unfavourable comment . . . so people please lets drop the counter arguments and leave that for another thread . . .

Haba now people it don do . . . lets get back to topic and stop derailing the thread . . . men i tire for nairaland sometimes.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 28, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Yea we all have problems with our self image . . . NEXT!

Its your issue not mine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (100)

We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding / Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile / Men Catch Sea Cow In Kebbi While Fishing, Take It To Their Monarch's Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.