Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,073 members, 7,977,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:35 PM

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. - Nairaland / General (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (91319 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by mukina2: 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Jolosy. tongue grin
wetin i nor suppose like pic? grin tongue

Sagamite abeg do justice to that profile pic grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by netotse(m): 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Jolosy. tongue grin

mukina2:

@er'one
what was on spikeys profile? me i want to know/see o. . .
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by mukina2: 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2010
who hold your hand/eye? grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2010
spikedcylinder:

I'll call you in 5 mins and I'll need you to read that out.
I need a laugh. grin grin grin grin
This dude pronounces R the way a baby farts. grin grin grin

The way I pwonounce 'R' is vewy sexy and rwomantic, ladies get vewy arwoused by the way it rwolls out erwotically off my tongue and thwough my ponmo lips.  tongue  grin cool
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2010
mukina2:

No pix there na.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2010
Kunbee:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=455646

Sagamite doesn't analyse pregnant women.
Get us another profile. cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2010
Sauron!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

Sagamite doesn't analyse pregnant women.
Get us another profile. cheesy

Its the shade of the top she is not pregnant undecided
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 12:03am On Jan 10, 2010
Kunbee:

Its the shade of the top she is not pregnant undecided

Are you sure?
If she's not pregnant then the theory about 90% Naija women having protruding bellies must be TRUE. grin

ibkaye:

Sauron!

Madam Ibkaye!!!!
I didn't see you in the club last night, what happened? cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 10, 2010
~Sauron~:

Madam Ibkaye!!!!
I didn't see you in the club last night, what happened? cheesy
I was at church cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 12:11am On Jan 10, 2010
ibkaye:

I was at church cheesy

In this weather? On a Friday?
Ibkaye, don't tell me you fancy Brother Jesse o.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 12:13am On Jan 10, 2010
~Sauron~:

Are you sure?
If she's not pregnant then the theory about 90% Naija women having protruding bellies must be TRUE. grin

Yes cool
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by bluespice(f): 12:15am On Jan 10, 2010
oga oh
so this thread still exists
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 10, 2010
~Sauron~:

In this weather? On a Friday?
Ibkaye, don't tell me you fancy Brother Jesse o.
Lol we had to cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by netotse(m): 12:19am On Jan 10, 2010
bluespice:

oga oh

b4 nko, what do you expect, there are a lot of girls on NL that need objectifying. . .
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 12:22am On Jan 10, 2010
Kunbee:

Yes cool

She's 6 months preggers, abeg.
A prego expert just told me this. cheesy

ibkaye:

Lol we had to cheesy

Bro Jesse and his uppity ways. grin

bluespice:

oga oh

Bluespicy. . . .Ssup mami? wink
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by liltiger: 12:24am On Jan 10, 2010
saroun, do you want to chat?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 12:26am On Jan 10, 2010
lil.tiger:

saroun, do you want to chat?

Nope. . . . .I am a born again Christian.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by debosky(m): 12:27am On Jan 10, 2010
~Sauron~:

Nope. . . . .I am a born again Christian.
grin grin grin

So it's only devils that chat? cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 12:29am On Jan 10, 2010
debosky:

grin grin grin

So it's only devils that chat? cheesy

Flaming DEVILS. grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by liltiger: 12:29am On Jan 10, 2010
hehehehe
me, am an arch bishop, you seem like you might be an interesting fella (your intelligence starts wher ours peaks hun)
and i'm kinda bored. whats your im, you'll be pleasantly suprised
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by debosky(m): 12:30am On Jan 10, 2010
~Sauron~:

Flaming DEVILS. grin

You meet the requirements mate - Utd supporter = flaming devil. grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by liltiger: 12:31am On Jan 10, 2010
oh so debosky you are online.
I was right , you are a snob, thought you were a gentleman. Whatever jor.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by bluespice(f): 12:32am On Jan 10, 2010
~Sauron~:

Bluespicy. . . .Ssup mami? wink

hey papi what's good? smiley
happy new yr btw
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by debosky(m): 12:32am On Jan 10, 2010
lil.tiger:

oh so debosky you are online.
I was right , you are a snob, thought you were a gentleman. Whatever jor.

Do I know you?

PS - I just came online.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by liltiger: 12:34am On Jan 10, 2010
i want to chat one on one with a smart guy, is that too much to ask? I want to actually chat with anyone intelligent, but i think i'm gyneophobic so it's gotta be a guy. Abeg if debosky and saroun are posing, who wants to chat?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 12:35am On Jan 10, 2010
bluespice:

hey papi what's good? smiley
happy new yr btw

Did you get the cake i sent? wink

debosky:

You meet the requirements mate - Utd supporter = flaming devil.  grin

I am switching allegiance in May.
Joining Leeds FC. grin

lil.tiger:

hehehehe
me, am an arch bishop, you seem like you might be an interesting fella (your intelligence starts wher ours peaks hun)
and i'm kinda bored. whats your im, you'll be pleasantly suprised

What is IM?
I am a village boy. . . . . .I am not really conversant with these slangs
IM = Iodine Mixture? grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by liltiger: 12:39am On Jan 10, 2010
@debosky, you don't know me, i wished you happy birthday and said i've seen your posted (amongst many other intelligent posts) for the last 3 years.
Its kinda shocking that you are this brash. Kpele o, biko no vex.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by liltiger: 12:42am On Jan 10, 2010
@ saroun, r you kidding me? I see you don't want to chat, ok o. Goodnight.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by netotse(m): 12:42am On Jan 10, 2010
Lmao. . .just when you thought you'd seen it all on nl
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by debosky(m): 12:43am On Jan 10, 2010
lil.tiger:

@debosky, you don't know me, i wished you happy birthday and said i've seen your posted (amongst many other intelligent posts) for the last 3 years.
Its kinda shocking that you are this brash. Kpele o, biko no vex.

Brash? Nah not me - that's reserved for MrCrackles.  grin

I've never spoken to you and you called me a snob - was I supposed to high 5 you for that?  

Thanks for your kind words and birthday wishes - buzz me anytime - I'm easy to talk to wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (100)

We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding / Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile / Men Catch Sea Cow In Kebbi While Fishing, Take It To Their Monarch's Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.