Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,480 members, 7,888,508 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:23 AM

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. - Nairaland / General (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (90444 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2010
Sagamite:

You really don't care, so why did you come back on the thread?

Just browising . . that is still allowed right undecided
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2010
enter the gold digger
looking for the fella whose pockets is bigger
bringing sanity to the thread
of paupers with nothing but sex on the head
words of wisdom from ujujoan
going in straight to the dome

build up yo bank accounts
and leave ur nl post counts
and in a little while
uju will be hitting up your nl profile
iming u with a smile
dude is that house yours -  man u got style
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2010
Ujujoan:

Just browising . .  that is still allowed right  undecided

Browsing is allowed.

Posting on a thread you claim not to care about and where no one gives a hoot about you opinion is bit qwacky.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2010
yea yea, whatever! How 'quacky' can it be? Mor that the stupid thread itself? Where I have to endure Oyb's fake rhymes? *rrrrooooollllzz eyez*
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2010
Ujujoan:

yea yea, whatever! How 'quacky' can it be? Mor that the silly thread itself? Where I have to endure Oyb's fake rhymes? *rrrrooooollllzz eyez*

So it is no more allowed to have silly threads people are interested in except gold diggers?

Or is it only threads that talk about how much money men on NL have you think should be allowed?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2010
boy - your rhymes is  boring me
they sound like senility
cause you got no cash credibility

your account aint in the black
so your rhymes is wack
you got to have the paper stack
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2010
oyb:

boy - your rhymes is  boring me
they sound like senility
cause you got no cash credibility

your account aint in the black
so your rhymes is wack
you got to have the paper stack

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2010
oya, let me er spice up the thread

says to uju - this is the ride mr uju must have a a third backup
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2010
Sagamite:

So it is no more allowed to have silly threads people are interested in except gold diggers?

Or is it only threads that talk about how much money men on NL have you think should be allowed?

Please dont let me stop your  playtime . .  I'm all for you guys having fun ok? Even of it's stupid!

tongue  tongue

@ Oyb

Can you at least spare us that    sad  cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2010

says to uju - if he doesn't get you one of these every other weekend - drop his broke cheap ass
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2010
grin lol
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2010
oyb:

Mate, are you sure she would be able to fit in that ride?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2010
Ujujoan:

Pls dont let me stop you guys from continuing with your mindless chatter. And while you are @ it, try adding a lil more fun with the pictures of your 'chickc' . . . somehow all the talks about booties is getting boring! wink

she go fit - she has small ikebe, thats why she finds the booty talk boring cheesy cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2010
Knock yourselves out!

i'm off for home to get my rest . .

The rest of you can go amok!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2010
oyb:

she go fit - she has small ikebe, thats why she finds the booty talk boring  cheesy cheesy

You mean she is one of those skinny things with a number one figure that Naija condition don deal with?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2010
why else would she be looking for a rich man cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by platinumnk(f): 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2010
oyb:

me likey kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

oyb u dey craze grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by follypimpi(m): 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2010
Why does every1 call UJU a gold digger sef
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2010
^^^^ Because I told them I would rather marry someone richer than they are . .  somehow they blame me for their empty bank accounts  undecided undecided
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by follypimpi(m): 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2010
Ujujoan:

^^^^ Because I told them I would rather marry someone richer than they are . . somehow they blame me for their empty bank accounts undecided undecided

Ohhhhh i geddit now, maybe they think u r not marrying for Love but rather wealth just me 2cents tho.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2010
Lol. Oyb you are unwell!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2010
follypimpi:

Ohhhhh i geddit now, maybe they think u r not marrying for Love but rather wealth just me 2cents tho.

Last time I checked, that was my problem . . undecided

spikedcylinder:

Lol. Oyb you are unwell!

He's really feeling like one rapper . . grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by follypimpi(m): 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2010
Ujujoan:

Last time I checked, that was my problem . . undecided

U knw we guyz get very sensitive when our GD radar is ticking.Nothin do u jare.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2010
follypimpi:

Whats love got to do, got to do with it?

As she said, she only has time for men based on the size of their bank account.

You know, those girls that by the third question, they have asked you what do you do for a living/
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2010
follypimpi:

U knw we guyz get very sensitive when our GD radar is ticking.Nothin do u jare.

Tell me about it!  cheesy  cheesy

Sagamite:

You know, those girls that by the third question, they have asked you what do you do for a living/

Third ke? that one to far sef . .  some questions shd be answered before you even mention your name!  tongue  tongue  tongue

BTW I wonder why this thing dey pain you like this . .    undecided
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by follypimpi(m): 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2010
Sagamite:

I get that alot i simply tell em to be modest for now am still lookin for a JOB then never fone em after.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2010
Honestly, you guys need to take a chill pill. Just becos a girl wants to know what keeps you busy while others are working for a living, dosent mean she wants to dig your gold!

*roooooolllz eyez*
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2010
You are determined to look for trouble, Uju.
I thought you didn't care about this thread? Why do you keep coming back?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Busybody2(f): 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2010
[size=16pt]QUESTION;[/size]

spikedcylinder:

I thought you didn't care about this thread? Why do you keep coming back?[/color]

[size=16pt]ANSWER;[/size]

spikedcylinder:

[color=#550000]You are determined to look for trouble, Uju.

DON'T THANK ME SPIKED-IKEBE, GLAD TO HAVE BEEN OF HELP tongue cool cool cool
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2010
spikedcylinder:

You are determined to look for trouble, Uju.
I thought you didn't care about this thread? Why do you keep coming back?

Busy_body:

[size=16pt]QUESTION;[/size]

[size=16pt]ANSWER;[/size]

DON'T THANK ME SPIKED-IKEBE, GLAD TO HAVE BEEN OF HELP tongue cool cool cool

Wrong ladies . . . . I wasn't looking for trouble, just attention. Too bad I've been getting it from the wrong guys. angry angry

How hard can it be to get a guy to notice you undecided
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2010
^^^

ehn uju i er get small money o

but my suv na fairly used sha cheesy cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2010
What happened? No more profile pics to drool at tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (100)

Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) / We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding / Naruto Complete Series Download Links-dual Audio(eng&jap),english Subs,50mb,hi.q

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.