Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,463 members, 7,888,433 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:38 AM

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. - Nairaland / General (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (90442 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by GoldenS(f): 11:41am On Jan 01, 2010
na2day?:

dude, na my birth right but since u asked nicely i will give u Gator, don't say i never gave u nothing  grin grin cool cool

but seriously, is that u? girl, can't sum1 else help u out with that make up?   u look so  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

ROTFLMAO!! ooohhh brother plssssssss, if u v a problem with dat make up then u need help, shocked shocked shocked. u just sprouting , not making sense at all. abegi!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by na2day2(m): 11:44am On Jan 01, 2010
michelin89:

She looks so sexy right? wink

sexy-less u mean? tongue tongue

GoldenS:

ROTFLMAO!! ooohhh brother plssssssss, if u v a problem with dat make up then u need help, shocked shocked shocked. u just sprouting , not making sense at all. abegi!

i have major problems with bad makeup but i will pass on ur help, thanks for offering though tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by GoldenS(f): 11:48am On Jan 01, 2010
na2day?:

sexy-less u mean? tongue tongue

i have major problems with bad makeup but i will pass on your help, thanks for offering though tongue tongue tongue

Hmmm i know ur type, when u want a woman u cant have, the only way u can get her to notice u is by being rude and uncouth, seeking attention ehn? sorry, wnt be giving u. grin grin. I cease to notice u!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by na2day2(m): 11:55am On Jan 01, 2010
GoldenS:

Hmmm i know your type, when u want a woman u cant have, the only way u can get her to notice u is by being rude and uncouth, seeking attention ehn? sorry, wnt be giving u. grin grin. I cease to notice u!

u wish! notice u? i have seen that pic long b4 now but declined to comment until pureminded did, i dont roll with girls that have a bad dress sense or use cheap make up lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by netotse(m): 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2010
na2day?:

dude, na my birth right but since u asked nicely i will give u Gator, don't say i never gave u nothing grin grin cool cool

but seriously, is that u? girl, can't sum1 else help u out with that make up? u look so lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

haba this your resource control is too much!. . .unitee is more than enough for you now

wot if i offered you spikey?
[size=5pt]
let fl catch you. . .lol[/size]
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by na2day2(m): 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2010
netotse:

haba this your resource control is too much!. . .unitee is more than enough for you now

wot if i offered you spikey?
[size=5pt]
let fl catch you. . .lol[/size]

me no dey fear gator ooo! what can she fit do? tongue tongue tongue i tell u what, i will take spikey and offer u Gator again, u are getting her twice, just like they always say, 2 for the price of 1 grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by netotse(m): 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2010
na2day?:

me no dey fear gator ooo! what can she fit do? tongue tongue tongue i tell u what, i will take spikey and offer u Gator again, u are getting her twice, just like they always say, 2 for the price of 1 grin grin grin

guy i suppose warn you o. . .i'm from the niger-delta so this one wey u dey stingy with resources, i go just resort to kidnapping. . .
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by pureminded: 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2010
GoldenS:

I beg your pardon, are u by any chance trying to insult me? i will strongly advice against it. pls be careful, i will pretend i didnt read your post. thank u

hey , don't let any1 deceive you , that mouf ain't sexy , too small , Like that of cat's  tongue

spikedcylinder:

Guess that's his own way of saying you mouth is sexy.
Abi, pureminded?

Don't mind her , I've retrieved my comment, !  cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by na2day2(m): 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2010
netotse:

guy i suppose warn you o. . .i'm from the niger-delta so this one wey u dey stingy with resources, i go just resort to kidnapping. . .

i dey ahead of the game, me sef na niger-delta pikin i bi, i don dey do the kiddnapping tey tey no bi 2day  grin grin cool cool
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by netotse(m): 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2010
na2day?:

i dey ahead of the game, me sef na niger-delta pikin i bi, i don dey do the kiddnapping tey tey no bi 2day  grin grin cool cool

in that case. . .i wasn't planning to come clean but in line with my new year resolution to fess up wrt past mis-deeds(not future ones lol wink) i feel i must tell you this. . .

unitee cheated on you with yours truly a couple of times last year. . .

do u remember that time you told me that you suspected something here? well you were right. . .
na2day? link=topic=261058.msg4458520#msg4458520:

i dey suspect u ooo  angry angry

heres the proof, if you go back to the letter to my ex thread you'll notice that instead of writing dear na2day sometimes she wrote dear N, well sorry to burst your bubble, the 'N' she was referring to wasn't you. . .i know this is hard for you to believe my brother but take heart, before abraham there were men!

P.S. the dear N thing wasnt even my idea it was hers. . .

for instance this post was to you

merry xmas to you all.

may you have the best xmas ever my dear Na2Day, you are special, may you be granted a God given 2010.

may we be given the opportunity to grow in what we have found, and let it be a lamp on the table in darkness so that all can see and learn from us

and it was after i ended things, i told her i didnt feel what we were doing was right embarassed

these posts were to me

Dear darling N.    When i read about other people s problems i realise how lucky i am to have you always

this one as well (notice the 'for your ears only' its a private joke btw us)

Dear N

For your greatness supercedes human realm,men fight each other when they think they are fighting you.
We are the best NL has ever seen and its people tremble in fear when our names are mentioned lol
Greatness is ours,
p/s I have finished compiling the guest list from NL and have passed the list to Busy_Body for printing, what a good friend she is to us lol

Yours for ever and ever(for your ears only LOL)
the one and only Unitee

so hopefully you will now be so distraught that you will retreat from civilization, thus leaving africhicka open to my advances. . . cool
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 01, 2010
See this na2day?, lol.
I'd also give you out, but seems like I'd be insulting the receiver cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by na2day2(m): 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2010
netotse:

in that case. . .i wasn't planning to come clean but in line with my new year resolution to fess up wrt past mis-deeds(not future ones lol wink) i feel i must tell you this. . .

unitee cheated on you with yours truly a couple of times last year. . .

do u remember that time you told me that you suspected something here? well you were right. . .

heres the proof, if you go back to the letter to my ex thread you'll notice that instead of writing dear na2day sometimes she wrote dear N, well sorry to burst your bubble, the 'N' she was referring to wasn't you. . .i know this is hard for you to believe my brother but take heart, before abraham there were men!

P.S. the dear N thing wasnt even my idea it was hers. . .

for instance this post was to you
and it was after i ended things, i told her i didnt feel what we were doing was right embarassed

these posts were to me
this one as well (notice the 'for your ears only' its a private joke btw us)

so hopefully you will now be so distraught that you will retreat from civilization, thus leaving africhicka open to my advances. . . cool

blah blah blah! story story! na2day we dey hear am. she told me u were chasing her from the east coast to the west coast but i trust my woman with all my keyboard, nothing dey happen. cool cool cool cool

FL Gators:

See this na2day?, lol.
I'd also give you out, but seems like I'd be insulting the receiver cheesy

yes, u did be insulting the receiver knowing that the receiver is not worthy of a gem like me and handling me will be too much for her and her intelligence, thats why u want to keep me all for urself. tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2010
na2day?:

yes, u did be insulting the receiver knowing that the receiver is not worthy of a gem like me and handling me will be too much for her and her intelligence, thats why u want to keep me all for urself. tongue tongue tongue
LOL Whatever makes your longing go away sweetie.

Happy New Year, wish you the best.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by na2day2(m): 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2010
FL Gators:

LOL Whatever makes your longing go away sweetie.

Happy New Year, wish you the best.

same to u
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by na2day2(m): 7:19am On Jan 02, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by netotse(m): 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2010
na2day?:

another one ooo, oga OP

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=449073
i dont know where all these girls have been hiding o
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by na2day2(m): 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2010
netotse:

i dont know where all these girls have been hiding o

seek and ye shall find grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by netotse(m): 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2010
na2day?:

seek and ye shall find grin grin

give and it will come back to you wink tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA1: 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 12:15am On Jan 03, 2010
^^that her bra is serious lipsrsealed
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 03, 2010
Kunbee:

^^that her bra is serious lipsrsealed
grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 1:22am On Jan 03, 2010
Toyin na serious coste grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by na2day2(m): 7:35am On Jan 03, 2010
netotse:

give and it will come back to you  wink  tongue

i no do scripture up to that level  tongue tongue tongue

THE.AMAKA:

has she been done already?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=370417

way too small bo.0bs  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA1: 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2010
*cough, cough*
it's funny cause some of the most judgmental ones are just lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed themselves.
sigh. . .
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by GoldenS(f): 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2010
LWKMD! grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by na2day2(m): 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2010
THE.AMAKA:

*cough, cough*
it's funny cause some of the most judgmental ones are just lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed themselves.
sigh. . .

i am not required to have bo.0bs, in ur case, u are not required to either bcuz u can't tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2010
Kunbee:

Toyin na serious coste grin

LMAO
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA1: 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2010
na2day?:

i am not required to have bo.0bs, in your case, u are not required to either bcuz u can't  tongue tongue tongue
what makes you think i was talking about you? shizz, i guess. . . grin cool
lolol
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by na2day2(m): 5:55am On Jan 04, 2010
THE.AMAKA:

what makes you think i was talking about you? shizz, i guess. . . grin cool
lolol

my spidey senses tells me u are tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by CrudeOil2(m): 11:38am On Jan 04, 2010
OP should comment on my profile ASAP.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA1: 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2010
na2day?:

my spidey senses tells me u are tongue tongue tongue
well if you think it applies to you, that is your own cup of tea, no be my own.
lawl cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by na2day2(m): 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2010
Crude Oil:

OP should comment on my profile ASAP.

ur profile is the bomb, only if u were half as beautiful lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

THE.AMAKA:

well if you think it applies to you, that is your own cup of tea, no be my own.
lawl cheesy

i dont take tea, sorry

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (100)

Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) / We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding / Naruto Complete Series Download Links-dual Audio(eng&jap),english Subs,50mb,hi.q

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.