Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,484 members, 7,888,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:01 AM

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. - Nairaland / General (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (90447 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 10:00am On Dec 22, 2009
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by platinumnk(f): 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2009
Sagamite:

Next day, she does it again:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-15750.512.html#msg5162490

Naijagal12:

A curvy girl with flat tummy, almost impossible.

You are wrong my friend, This is my South African roommate with a 6 pack, big hips and big booty. She is pretty too, lol

Nice! Is it your roomate or you? cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-357478.224.html#msg5162384
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2009
platinumnk:

Nice! Is it your roomate or you? cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-357478.224.html#msg5162384

grin grin grin grin grin

You caught her out there. One place, she says SA roommate, the other she says it is her!  grin

I would choose to believe the former because based on statistical analysis of chics I have met, that kind of protruding-but-yet-wide-hip booty attached to such small waist is more likely to belong to a Southern African or a Somali.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2009
Sagamite:

Member: Rukkayat

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=438069

Description of pix: yellow top standing next to a light green house

Says to me: [She says] How can you come to my house at this time you know my Dad might be around? Do you want to get me into trouble?
by far the most beautiful girl on this thread, very natural
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by netotse(m): 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2009
Sagamite:

Next day, she does it again:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-15750.512.html#msg5162490
that girl is evil!

sweetpie23:

by far the most beautiful girl on this thread, very natural
errr. . .i know this might sound shallow but. . .na wetin we go chop?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2009
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2009
netotse:

that girl is evil!

I agree with you, bruv.

How can she think it is fair to carry that outside on the street especially with that yellow and brown outfit that emphasis the small waist and big bum simultaneously.

Honestly, call it sexism if you wish, I think that act should be criminalisable due to its immense wickedness towards men, and she should be arrested by the State and locked up in my bedroom.

Wicked girl!  angry
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2009
evil chick arming unwitting men with deadly weapons sad sad. she must be stopped angry angry angry
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2009
netotse:

that girl is evil!
errr. . .i know this might sound shallow but. . .na wetin we go chop?

Netotse, now back to my earlier question, Cute or Se.xy Girl?  grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by netotse(m): 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2009
Sagamite:

Netotse, now back to my earlier question, Cute or Se.xy Girl?  grin
lol. . .it depends on what i want them for, kai. . .that picture is messing with my mind, i plead the fifth!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2009
netotse:

lol. . .it depends on what i want them for, kai. . .that picture is messing with my mind, i plead the fifth!

Yeye man.  grin grin grin grin grin

Just make sure you dey carry bottle of iced water anytime you go out and leave your cutie at home incase this type of socially unacceptable walks in front of you.

Or worse, stands in front of you with her back turned towards you. grin

You dirty git, from here I can feel you imagining what wonders you will do with that stuff from the back.  grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by netotse(m): 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2009
Sagamite:

Yeye man.  grin grin grin grin grin

Just make sure you dey carry bottle of iced water anytime you go out and leave your cutie at home incase this type of socially unacceptable walks in front of you.

Or worse, stands in front of you with her back turned towards you. grin

You dirty git, from here I can feel you imagining what wonders you will do with that stuff from the back.  grin

i plead virility!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by candylips(m): 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2009
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2009
Member: approved1

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=450641

Description of pix: black and white-spotted outfit, with a shocked stare at mobile phone

Says to me: [I just showed her the text message our 14 year old daugther sent to a boy, she looks and says] Osanobua! This pikin dey fool me sey im innocent and butter no fit melt for im mouth.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA1: 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2009
THE.AMAKA:

she's really cute.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=208241
whats wrong with her?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2009
THE.AMAKA:

whats wrong with her?

The expression and pix area is not enough. Too stale. Can't do much with it.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA1: 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2009
ohhh okay.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2009
THE.AMAKA:

she's really cute.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=208241
She looks like JLO
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chiogo(f): 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2009
FL Gators:

She looks like JLO
Isn't she hot?? That's my Nairaland sister!! tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by na2day2(m): 7:59am On Dec 24, 2009
Sagamite:

Member: approved1

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=450641

Description of pix: black and white-spotted outfit, with a shocked stare at mobile phone

Says to me: [I just showed her the text message our 14 year old daugther sent to a boy, she looks and says] Osanobua! This pikin dey fool me sey im innocent and butter no fit melt for im mouth.

just to be clear, the daughter in question belongs to her and me not u tongue tongue tongue tongue

FL Gators:

She looks like JLO

no bi lie? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 24, 2009
chiogo:

Isn't she hot?? That's my Nairaland sister!! tongue
So what am I? angry
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 10:45am On Dec 24, 2009
na2day?:

just to be clear, the daughter in question belongs to her and me not u  tongue tongue tongue tongue

This guy, abeg why is it that you have to have the same taste in women with me?  angry

We no fit hang together be that o!

I don compromise leave you with the osteological catwalk models and you no wan take, make you leave me with the glamour modelish ones. Abi Kate Moss no sweet you?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2009
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2009
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2009
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2009
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 4:23pm On Dec 25, 2009
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2009
[size=18pt]merrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy christmassssssssss to alllllllllllllllll[/size]
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2009
same to you.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2009
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 6:06pm On Dec 25, 2009
FL Gators:

[size=18pt]merrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy christmassssssssss to alllllllllllllllll[/size]

Likewise wink
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chiogo(f): 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2009
FL Gators:

So what am I? angry
My sister too kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (100)

Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) / We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding / Naruto Complete Series Download Links-dual Audio(eng&jap),english Subs,50mb,hi.q

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.