Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,430 members, 7,917,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:29 AM

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. - Nairaland / General (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (90880 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 1:40pm On Dec 17, 2009
Sagamite:

Ye, rora o.

Set up!  grin grin grin

Set up abi? Se o duro de mi kin post pictures wa abi?
Waaa gbadun mi!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2009
Sagamite:

Ye, r[/b]o[b]r[/b]a o.

Set up! grin grin grin

Na!!!

I don't watch Nige[b]r[/b]ian films. I have only seen about 4 in my life.

Na chics distu[b]r[/b]b me to watch Jennifer ove[b]r
and ove[b]r[/b] again that it was funny until I did.

Meanwhile, what are those letters doing in your vocab? angry angry angry
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by na2day2(m): 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Storyland
u no even get one pack grin

abi u wan see picsure? tongue tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2009
na2day?:

abi u wan see picsure?  tongue tongue

Oya i dare u to put ur pic on ur profile for 1min tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2009
honeric01:

Nigerian films or Yoruba movies? i have never watched that jenifa oo, but i always hear all these Nigerian girls talking about the movie undecided

Same experience, and I thought I should just be open-minded and watch it. undecided

spikedcylinder:

Set up abi? Se o duro de mi kin post pictures wa abi?
Waaa gbadun mi!

Calm down.

You want my inbox to be filled of request from NL chics? cheesy

spikedcylinder:

Meanwhile, what are those letters doing in your vocab? angry angry angry

It is g[b]r[/b]eat to be cont[b]r[/b]ibuting and b[b]r[/b]inging [b]r[/b]obust English vocabula[b]r[/b]y to Nige[b]r[/b]ians on Nai[b]r[/b]aland. tongue grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 1:53pm On Dec 17, 2009
Sagamite:

It is g[b]r[/b]eat to be cont[b]r[/b]ibuting and b[b]r[/b]inging [b]r[/b]obust English vocabula[b]r[/b]y to Nige[b]r[/b]ians on Nai[b]r[/b]aland. tongue grin

Gosh! You're killing me, I'm actually bawling with laughter here.grin grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chinesedoll(f): 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2009
@Na2day

please do not post your pics here ooo
I know Tope very well
she has plans to [b]Theseeker [/b]you
so be careful grin grin grin grin
I am fighting for my own interest ooo
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2009
chinesedoll:

@Na2day

I know Tope very well
she has plans to Theseeker you

Lmaoooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin
Why did u open my yansh like that angry angry
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2009
chinesedoll:

@Na2day

What's your own interest inside na2day's matter? I swear if anyone nears him, I will break bottle on their head.
Be warned. angry
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2009
spikedcylinder:

What's your own interest inside na2day's matter? I swear if anyone nears him, I will break bottle on their head.
Be warned. angry

U too like prick!!! Oniranu. grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

U too like prick!!! Oniranu. grin

I no like am reach you, opelenge. grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chinesedoll(f): 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I no like am reach you, opelenge. grin

Chineke god of Agarancha
U liee big time, after colonizing all d dudes u want to come to my Na2day
Iro lo pa ooo
Where is Na2day let hime come and tell dis woman that it is me he wants ooo,
all this girls dat do not know what I hav been thru now want to come from nowhere to seek and Theseeker us
U na don Fail angry angry angry sad sad sad tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2009
chinesedoll:

Chineke god of Agarancha
U liee big time, after colonizing all d dudes u want to come to my Na2day
Iro lo pa ooo
Where is Na2day let hime come and tell dis woman that it is me he wants ooo,
all this girls dat do not know what I hav been thru now want to come from nowhere to seek and Theseeker us
U na don Fail angry angry angry sad sad sad tongue

You don miss road. Na2day is the sugar in my asaro, if you like dare me, na matchet I go use for your head.
Ahn ahn, these women can never let someone's sugar daddy rest for once! Face front abeg. angry angry angry tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chinesedoll(f): 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2009
spikedcylinder:

You don miss road. Na2day is the sugar in my asaro, if you like dare me, na matchet I go use for your head.
Ahn ahn, these women can never let someone's sugar daddy rest for once! Face front abeg. angry angry angry tongue

am not gonna say anytin to u again
lemme wake him up so dat he can come and tell u once and forall dat he is not interested
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2009
chinesedoll:

am not gonna say anytin to u again
lemme wake him up so dat he can come and tell u once and forall dat he is not interested

Ah, you sabi am well. grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by honeric01(m): 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2009
Sagamite:

Same experience, and I thought I should just be open-minded and watch it.  undecided

I just don't fancy their storyline, that's the problem i have with them.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 3:09pm On Dec 17, 2009
honeric01:

I just don't fancy their storyline, that's the problem i have with them.

Quality-control!!!

As a sucker for giving your best at all times, I almost vomit at their lack of quality control in script, acting, production, directing, costumes, sound editing and so on.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by honeric01(m): 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2009
Sagamite:

Quality-control!!!

As a sucker for giving your best at all times, I almost vomit at their lack of quality control in script, acting, production, directing, costumes, sound editing and so on.

And more to that, very predictable script lines.

off topic

Amodu selected just 3 home based players and even said he's not sure any of them would make it to ANC 2010, what do you think? undecided
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2009
honeric01:

off topic

Amodu selected just 3 home based players and even said he's not sure any of them would make it to ANC 2010, what do you think? undecided

OK, I will give a brief answer and then join me on any of the topics in the Sports section.

What the SE lacks is hunger in the team and lack of a creative player. I don't know of much HB players that are at the level to bring the latter or are outstanding enough for the former to warrant them in the team.

You invite players based on the team strength and balance, not on quota system.

What I care about is that Amodu invites our best players, not which proportion is HB and which is FB. I am happy with the bunch invited.

That said, I think it is wrong for him to say he is not taking any HB player to ANC when he just invited 3. If no be say Naija tough for poor man, if I was one of those players, I will not even show up in camp (without giving advance notice) as it is an insult to be wasting my time. You insult me, I insult you. I be training kit, abi I be player wey you go invite when you know say you no go take me.

Anyway catch me in Sports.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by honeric01(m): 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2009
Sagamite:

OK, I will give a brief answer and then join me on any of the topics in the Sports section.

What the SE lacks is hunger in the team and lack of a creative player. I don't know of much HB players that are at the level to bring the latter or are outstanding enough for the former to warrant them in the team.

You invite players based on the team strength and balance, not on quota system.

What I care about is that Amodu invites our best players, not which proportion is HB and which is FB. I am happy with the bunch invited.

That said, I think it is wrong for him to say he is not taking any HB player to ANC when he just invited 3. If no be say Naija tough for poor man, if I was one of those players, I will not even show up in camp (without giving advance notice) as it is an insult to be wasting my time. You insult me, I insult you. I be training kit, abi I be player wey you go invite when you know say you no go take me.

Anyway catch me in Sports.

ok bro, i ma hit you up soon.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by na2day2(m): 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Oya i dare u to put your pic on your profile for 1min tongue

my pic dey my profile na, how many u bin want? tongue tongue tongue

chinesedoll:

@Na2day

I know Tope very well
she has plans to [b]Theseeker [/b]you

TOPE2000!:

Lmaoooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin
Why did u open my yansh like that angry angry

spikedcylinder:

THIS WORLD IS NOT MY OWN, I JUST A PASSING THROUGH. . . . . . . . . . . . . . IF HEAVEN NOT MY HOME OH WHAT WILL I DO? . . . . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by platinumnk(f): 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2009
[size=2pt]**peeps in**[/size] tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by candylips(m): 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2009
why the tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by platinumnk(f): 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2009
[size=2pt]^^ [/size]  tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 12:24am On Dec 19, 2009
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by netotse(m): 1:26am On Dec 19, 2009
@kunbee
abeg try change ur profile pic now. . .d thing get as e be!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 1:28am On Dec 19, 2009
My uni boy wetin the pic do for you oo undecided cheesy cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by netotse(m): 2:31am On Dec 19, 2009
Its just wrong. . . Of which na me wey don commot school since na im u dey call uni boy?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 2:44am On Dec 19, 2009
That name fit you pa
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by netotse(m): 2:54am On Dec 19, 2009
Na so e easy reach? I'm now a working someborri o, u berra recognise. . .guess wot, I wore glasses for nt up to 4months in total out of my 5+ years in school, was always breaking 'em. . .lol
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 2:57am On Dec 19, 2009
You are very careless, what are you doing up
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by netotse(m): 3:02am On Dec 19, 2009
Cant sleep, listening to music. . .u nko? Didnt xpect ur brake lights on NL for a while

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (100)

We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding / Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile / Men Catch Sea Cow In Kebbi While Fishing, Take It To Their Monarch's Palace

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.