Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,945 members, 7,949,252 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. - Nairaland / General (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (91165 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by netotse(m): 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2009
Sagamite:

netotse is one of the crazily good-looking hunks that visit this thread alot.

You want me to hook you up?   wink cheesy

for the italicized nobody will call you a liar. . .lol

for the bolded na so u no like me reach? i ran my mouth on one thread like this and nellaluv tore into me something fierce (even tho the matter no concern her o)

@nellaluv
its all good in the hood

@all the honeys
i've attached my pic below, all interested parties should go to the nearest banks to purchase honey's-love-netotse scratch cards and follow the instructions printed on the reverse.
N.B. members of my harem need not apply

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by nellaluv(f): 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2009
^ ^ lol, i no do u bad. It might be d other controversial Nella (so i heard). I'm too nice to be bad tongue. What are u now f33lin' like, clear jo. . . ur head dey swell because u hear good-lookin' hunk tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by OpeLovely(f): 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2009
@ Sagamite,

I spent one hour plus checking to see if you did mine. And the result is NO!!!!!!!

So i am waiting and make it good. wink
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2009
^^^^
yes he did do yours some time back, but there are so many pages no one remembers.
but i do remember OpeLovely being done.
youre hott! grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2009
OpeLovely:

@ Sagamite,

I spent one hour plus checking to see if you did mine. And the result is NO!!!!!!!

So i am waiting and make it good. wink

Here you are.

It is actually one of my favourites.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-316937.64.html#msg4454416
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by OpeLovely(f): 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2009
OH MY GOD!!!!

Sagamite, you are one crazy, funny and analytical guy.

You must have sisters or you have been neck deep in women affairs if you know what i mean. wink
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by OpeLovely(f): 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2009
@ THE-AMAKA,

You also are one heck of a bombshell. Are you a model? Don't waste your skills.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2009
^^^^
thats not me ooooo. some pretty nigerian model i found online.
lol
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2009
OpeLovely:

OH MY GOD!!!!

Sagamite, you are one crazy, funny and analytical guy.

You must have sisters or you have been neck deep in women affairs if you know what i mean. wink

lol

Actually I am from a very masculine background as it was just 2 boys, and all my friends (as a kid) were boys at home and in boarding school.

Neck deep in women affairs? . . . . . . Me? . . . . . . . . I no get game o! . . . . . . . . . When I see women, I shake with fear. [blushes and covers face with hands]  grin grin grin

It would be interesting to hear your comments on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-357129.0.html
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 12:22am On Dec 04, 2009
nellaluv:

Kunbee longtime no hear, i no dey see your brakelight for nairaland again, wetin happen. I'm missing u lol tongue

I know you dey miss me die wink cheesy anyways i am in school so i cant browse as much embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2009
Member: ifedy

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=98318

Description of pix: 5 girls on the road, 2 are black, the others are Oriental and Arab looking

Says to me: [I am heading for the corner shop to get some drinks, from L-R, third girl (Oriental) says] That is the cute guy I am always telling you guys about.
[Fifth girl (Black) asks] Is that him? You like him?
[Second girl (Oriental) loses her confidence and becomes shy as our eyes meet]
[First girl (black) finds it interesting but thinks ] He is not my type but it is funny to see you girls lusting
[Fourth girl (Arab-looking) turns on her magic to snatch]
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by follypimpi(m): 12:03am On Dec 16, 2009
the girl in blue with black boots rocked that SHhhhhhhhhhhhhit !!! Fashion ilike.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 9:58am On Dec 16, 2009
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by na2day2(m): 10:34am On Dec 16, 2009
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by netotse(m): 11:42am On Dec 16, 2009
follypimpi:

the girl in blue with black boots rocked that SHhhhhhhhhhhhhit !!! Fashion ilike.

for me its the chick in pink, the girl almost reach my height sef. . .
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2009
follypimpi:

See this yeye guy! grin Na the only one wey show part of him ti-tties na im e go like.

The pi-mp is programmed to only like the one with the easiest job left of taking off her clothes. Na hard thing, come dey claim fashion.  cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2009
Member: lara4luv

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=323750

Description of pix: holding grey top up and looking at bum

Says to me: [She says] Have I lost weight after having the baby(On the wall)?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2009
netotse:

for me its the chick in pink, the girl almost reach my height sef. . .

Give me the Allahu-Akbar looking one and I will show her how a bomb works. cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2009
Member: chocomillo (2)

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=433358

Description of pix: fingers on face, white shirt with black stripes

Says to me: [Hot tempered young girlfriend that has not been having her way, so has been testing the patience until I snap and I shouted at her, so she says] What are you going to do? . . . . . Slap me? [I am thinking] It is time to get a mature older woman.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by netotse(m): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2009
Sagamite:

Member: chocomillo (2)

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=433358

Description of pix: fingers on face, white shirt with black stripes

Says to me: [Hot tempered young girlfriend that has not been having her way, so has been testing the patience until I snap and I shouted at her, so she says] What are you going to do? . . . . . Slap me? [I am thinking] It is time to get a mature older woman.
if u dont want i want o. . .see the hint of cleavage in the pic. . .that kind thing dey wound boys!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by netotse(m): 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2009
Sagamite:

Give me the Allahu-Akbar looking one and I will show her how a bomb works. cheesy
at all jo, apart from the height of my babe grin(the pink one) i like her posture, the other girls have 'open' postures but hers is somewhat 'closed' she looks shyish [size=5pt]u know those type of girls that will be shy when it comes to kissing and *cough*[/size]
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2009
netotse:

at all jo, apart from the height of my babe grin(the pink one) i like her posture, the other girls have 'open' postures but hers is somewhat 'closed' she looks shyish [size=15pt]u know those type of girls that will be shy when it comes to kissing and *intimacy*[/size]

cheesy cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2009
netotse:

at all jo, apart from the height of my babe grin(the pink one) i like her posture, the other girls have 'open' postures but hers is somewhat 'closed' she looks shyish [size=5pt]u know those type of girls that will be shy when it comes to kissing and *cough*[/size]

Closed?  grin

Na, I have never liked those hard to get games (or the potential of it) even if it is spurred by shyness. The worst are the ones that are spurred by the thought of believing they have to behave so.

I like to just get-along with a chic rather than be chasing like if I am jobless.  grin Mature girls that know how to interact with a guy without thinking chatting and being respectful makes them cheap.  grin

I will leave the ones that want to be chased to you.  grin

And I don't mind them being confident enough to cough in public and strange places.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by netotse(m): 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2009
as spikey. . .put it!
netotse:

at all jo, apart from the height of my babe grin(the pink one) i like her posture, the other girls have 'open' postures but hers is somewhat 'closed' she looks shyish [size=5pt]u know those type of girls that will be shy when it comes to kissing and *SE><*[/size]
@spikey
go and renew your mind, it wasn't se>< i meant, scouts honour [size=5pt]y'all would be surprised at how much of a prude i am lol[/size] grin

Sagamite:

Closed?  grin

Na, I have never liked those hard to get games (or the potential of it) even if it is spurred by shyness. The worst are the ones that are spurred by the thought of believing they have to behave so.

I like to just get-along with a chic rather than be chasing like if I am jobless.  grin Mature girls that know how to interact with a guy without thinking chatting and being respectful makes them cheap.  grin

I will leave the ones that want to be chased to you.  grin

And I don't mind them being confident enough to cough in public and strange places.
yep, body language

naaa me i've always liked them glasses-wearing cuties, But for long term sturvs yep i like a girl that can hold her own cos i dont fight fair grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 8:49am On Dec 17, 2009
Sagamite:

This is hilarious! When did cough = intimacy?
Nawa! grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 9:52am On Dec 17, 2009
spikedcylinder:

This is hilarious! When did cough = intimacy?
Nawa! grin grin grin

Dirty minded woman, no corrupt me by twisting my words o. grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 10:02am On Dec 17, 2009
I dey find you o! Wey key of 'our' house? I'm ready to move in. kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 10:44am On Dec 17, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I dey find you o! Wey key of 'our' house? I'm ready to move in. kiss kiss kiss

HEY!!!  angry

Be careful how you say that.

'Our' house?   grin

When divorce reach now, she go say 'my' house but Sagamite should continue paying the mortgage.  grin

Anyway, I no dey use key for my house. Na voice-recognition software  cheesy, so I go just include your voice in the list, baby.  wink grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by honeric01(m): 10:55am On Dec 17, 2009
Sagamite:

HEY!!! angry

'Our' house? grin

When divorce reach now, she go say 'my' house but Sagamite should continue paying the mortgage. grin

Anyway, I no dey use key for my house. Na voice-recognition software cheesy, so I go just include your voice into the list, baby. wink grin

Beware, hope the house worth less pounds hence you are in for a ride.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by na2day2(m): 11:55am On Dec 17, 2009
Sagamite:

HEY!!!  angry

'Our' house?   grin

When divorce reach now, she go say 'my' house but Sagamite should continue paying the mortgage.  grin

Anyway, I no dey use key for my house. Na voice-recognition software  cheesy, so I go just include your voice in the list, baby.  wink grin

DEATH! ! ! grin grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 11:59am On Dec 17, 2009
Sagamite:

HEY!!!  angry

'Our' house?   grin

Divorce ke? No way baby, I'm in it for the long haul. Na me go use you tire!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by na2day2(m): 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2009
***subscribing, this gotta be good, popcorn at the ready, drinks and all**** grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (100)

We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding / Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile / Men Catch Sea Cow In Kebbi While Fishing, Take It To Their Monarch's Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.