Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,523 members, 7,888,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:26 PM

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. - Nairaland / General (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (90451 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 17, 2009
[size=15pt]And I present to you[/size]

The latest futuristic Husband & Wife on Nairaland

Ms. Sagamite & Miss Spikecylinder

They are tintilanzing  grin   grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by na2day2(m): 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2009
faakay:

And I present to you

The latest futuristic Husband & Wife on Nairaland

Ms. Sagamite & Miss Spikecylinder

They are tintilanzing  grin   grin

why did u think i subscribed, hopefully sagamite will not "theseeker" her grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2009
na2day?:

why did u think i subscribed, hopefully sagamite will not "theseeker" her grin grin grin

so #theseeker# is now the latest word tagged as scammeryasky on NairaLand cheesy cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2009
na2day?:

faakay:

so #theseeker# is now the latest word tagged as scammeryasky on NairaLand cheesy cheesy

I don die!!! grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by na2day2(m): 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2009
faakay:

so #theseeker# is now the latest word tagged as scammeryasky on NairaLand  cheesy  cheesy

bros why? na from my mouth u wan hear say abacha no go school?  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2009
faakay:

Tee hee hee grin cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2009
faakay:

Miss Sagamite & Miss Spikecylinder

Chineke! I missed this before. 'Miss Sagamite' grin grin grin
Sagamite, see what I've been telling you? When you wont stop behaving like kini, why wont dey call you Miss Sagamite? grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by na2day2(m): 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Tee hee hee grin cheesy

how did i know that u will soon crawl out of ur wood work?  grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by honeric01(m): 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2009
Sagamite won't disappoint
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by na2day2(m): 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2009
honeric01:

Sagamite won't disappoint

right!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Divorce ke? No way baby, I'm in it for the long haul. Na me go use you tire!!! kiss kiss kiss

That is what they all say until you put ring on their finger and get them UK stay. tongue grin

Then they take the houses and you pay the mortgages. tongue grin

faakay:

Someone let me in on this #theseeking#. Wetin e be?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 12:21pm On Dec 17, 2009
na2day?:

how did i know that u will soon crawl out of your wood work? grin grin grin

Sharap dia and respect ur elders grin grin grin

Sagamite:

That boy na one in town, i swear
U know hear hin name 'THE SEEKER' grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by na2day2(m): 12:25pm On Dec 17, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Sharap dia and respect your elders grin grin grin

abomi-country! ! !  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked is this 2 yr old dey yab hin great great grand papa mate! may asian thunder fire 25 times a day!  angry angry angry
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by honeric01(m): 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2009
na2day?:

abomi-country! ! !  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked is this 2 yr old dey yab hin great great grand papa mate! may asian thunder fire 25 times a day!  angry angry angry

Take heart, na internet cause am grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2009
Sagamite:

That is what they all say until you put ring on their finger and get them UK stay.  tongue grin

Then they take the houses and you pay the mortgages.  tongue grin

May UK Stay fire your fingers as your type. May you not see a woman's kini for this rest of this year. In fact, may your kini travel and not come back till next year. You hear? angry angry angry tongue

The Seeker -- dude on NL scammed a woman in the name of love. Lots of publicity hence the new coined name for scamming.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2009
na2day?:

abomi-country! ! ! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked is this 2 yr old dey yab hin great great grand papa mate! may asian thunder fire 25 times a day! angry angry angry

May nigerian thunder inflate ur pot belly tongue
Olori nla, Wait make i go call mich for u tongue grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by honeric01(m): 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2009
spikedcylinder:

May UK Stay fire your fingers as your type. May you not see a woman's kini for this rest of this year. In fact, may your kini travel and not come back till next year. You hear? angry angry angry tongue

The Seeker -- dude on NL scammed a woman in the name of love. Lots of publicity hence the new coined name for scamming.

abeg madam cylinder, take am easy with am, abi dem steal your bicycle cylinder?

abeg sagamite needs his kini oo, at least he needs to urinate  grin

the seeker scammed a woman? who could that be? plat? or BB? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 12:32pm On Dec 17, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Make I no lie you, I never see a woman's kini for over 15 years, so if my kini disappears for even 5 years, I no go miss am.  cheesy

Wetin you mean scammed? How come I never know about all this juicy jists on NL?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by honeric01(m): 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2009
Sagamite:

Make I no lie you, I never see a woman's kini for over 15 years, so if my kini disappears for even 5 years, I no go miss am.  cheesy

Wetin you mean scammed? How come I never know about all this juicy jists on NL?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked A POPE IN THE MAKING.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2009
honeric01:

abeg sagamite needs his kini oo, at least he needs to urinate  grin

Rotfl! grin grin grin
Don't mind that sagamite. Because I have been begging him to marry me so that me sef can boast of entering plane one day in my life, the yeye guy now wants to dorty me in public. In fact I'm starting a "OPERATION SHRINK SAGAMITE'S KINI' campaign today. Na me and am go enter the same molue!!! angry
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Tee hee hee grin cheesy

looooooooool so u jassie?  cheesy

na2day?:

bros why? na from my mouth u wan hear say abacha no go school?  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Na 2 day?

hmmm, Drama dey goo:::

Mr. Saga u know aw to play SEGA rit?

Bro, connect now  wink

@Spike:: don't worry:::he's converging

I volunteer to be you ppl's best man on the D-Day
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by honeric01(m): 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Rotfl! grin grin grin
Don't mind that sagamite. Because I have been begging him to marry me so that me sef can boast of entering plane one day in my life, the yeye guy now wants to dorty me in public. In fact I'm starting a "OPERATION SHRINK SAGAMITE'S KINI' campaign today. Na me and am go enter the same molue!!! angry

Ahh, abeg, Sagamite na my friend abeg, shebi na plane u wan enter? ok, come make we both fly plane from Lagos to nassarawa or akwa ibom, u like that one? tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by na2day2(m): 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2009
honeric01:

Take heart, na internet cause am grin grin

my brother, i can not believe this nonsense fa   embarassed embarassed cry cry

TOPE2000!:

May nigerian thunder inflate your pot belly tongue
Olori nla, Wait make i go call mich for u tongue grin

which pot belly? me wey get 7 packs, working on the 8th one  cool cool cool
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2009
faakay:

looooooooool so u jassie?  cheesy

Yelz grin

na2day?:

which pot belly? me wey get 7 packs, working on the 8th one cool cool cool

Storyland
u no even get one pack grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by honeric01(m): 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2009
na2day?:

my brother, i can not believe this nonsense fa   embarassed embarassed cry cry

na so ebi no vex abeg grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2009
@Tope2000

U dey vex ni,

Your profile pics says:: F.U. C K YOU VERY MUCH    cool  grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2009
faakay:

@Tope2000

U dey vex ni,

Your profile pics says:: F.U. C K  YOU VERY MUCH    cool  grin

lol grin grin
Vex ke? ra ra o wink
vexing na waste of energy na tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2009
honeric01:

Ahh, abeg, Sagamite na my friend abeg, shebi na plane u wan enter? ok, come make we both fly plane from Lagos to nassarawa or akwa ibom, u like that one? tongue

No mind the girl.

You think she would shrink what she is after?

As Jenifa would say:

Sagamite kan, kini kan! O ti Don Jazzie grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2009
Sagamite:

No mind the girl.

You think she would shrink what she is after?

As Jenifa would say:

Sagamite kan, kini kan! O ti Don Jazzie  grin

What I'm after? Dude, if I hadn't seen it, I wouldn't know it's shrinkable. Get with the program, everyone knows we're together already.
As we were saying, I need the keys to our house ASAP. angry angry angry
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by honeric01(m): 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2009
Sagamite:

As Jenifa would say:

Sagamite kan, kini kan! O ti Don Jazzie  grin

Oh gawd, you are a fan of Yoruba movies? embarassed lipsrsealed undecided  cry cool
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2009
spikedcylinder:

What I'm after? Dude, if I hadn't seen it, I wouldn't know it's shrinkable. Get with the program, everyone knows we're together already.
As we were saying, I need the keys to our house ASAP. angry angry angry

Ye, rora o.

Set up! grin grin grin

honeric01:

Oh gawd, you are a fan of Yoruba movies? embarassed lipsrsealed undecided  cry cool

Na!!!

I don't watch Nigerian films. I have only seen about 4 in my life.

Na chics disturb me to watch Jennifer over and over again that it was funny until I did.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by honeric01(m): 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2009
Sagamite:

I don't watch Nigerian films. I have only seen about 4 in my life.

Na chics disturb me to watch Jennifer over and over again that it was funny until I did.

Nigerian films or Yoruba movies? i have never watched that jenifa oo, but i always hear all these Nigerian girls talking about the movie undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (100)

Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) / We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding / Naruto Complete Series Download Links-dual Audio(eng&jap),english Subs,50mb,hi.q

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.