Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,482 members, 7,888,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:25 AM

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. - Nairaland / General (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (90445 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 3:04am On Dec 19, 2009
I have a wedding so i came to Gidi but on Sunday i dey go back
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by netotse(m): 3:06am On Dec 19, 2009
Seen, so wot did u bring for the elders?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 3:08am On Dec 19, 2009
Chips grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by netotse(m): 3:17am On Dec 19, 2009
chips ke? U mezz up. . . So who's gettng hitched? Of which u kno u sef u're nt getting any younger wink
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 3:19am On Dec 19, 2009
Uni boy na me u insult like dis cheesy well na my first cousin oooo and you should have married now sef undecided
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by netotse(m): 3:24am On Dec 19, 2009
*hiss, it's u i'm waiting for now. . .wots d point going back on sunday when xmas is near?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 3:29am On Dec 19, 2009
I get practical for 24th so i gats to go dont wait for me oooo pls i will take long marry any maiden u see
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by netotse(m): 3:42am On Dec 19, 2009
*sob* *sob* i'm heart broken. . .infact i'm going to jump from 3rd mainland dont beg me o!. . .practical on wot?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 3:45am On Dec 19, 2009
Pele oya come i will marry you only if u can wait 8 years ehn ehn na one practical on red blood cells jare sad
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by netotse(m): 3:54am On Dec 19, 2009
errr babe, i've just realised things wont work out between us, its not u its me wink . . .all the best o, u should be reading now sef, why, when i was in school the only ting i did was read
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 4:02am On Dec 19, 2009
Mschew ooo gbadun bobo yi tin ba mu e hmmmm ok ooo haaaaa i dont read like b4 all i do now is read and pass npt read and understand with strike everywhere its a pain
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by netotse(m): 4:06am On Dec 19, 2009
Catch me? I laugh in swahili, we invented odeshi, am off to bed. . .enjoy ur wedding!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by nellaluv(f): 8:45am On Dec 19, 2009
netotse:

Cant sleep, listening to music. . .u nko? Didnt xpect your brake lights on NL for a while

You're totally not allowed to use my line.Kabesh! cool tongue

@Kqueenbee tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cool
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 2:46am On Dec 20, 2009
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by na2day2(m): 10:14am On Dec 20, 2009
Kunbee:

Nelly u don mis me abi grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=433959

who open that dog house again sef? angry angry angry angry
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2009
Kunbee:

Nelly u don mis me abi grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=433959

hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2009
Kunbee:

Mum dont say that undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=323567

This one is just saying two things to me. But the two said things are not different, they are fantastically "same ni" as Dj Zeez said.  grin

Cargo!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2009

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2009
^^^^^^

Crazily, sickly and bluntly funny.

LWKMD

That is how guys really feel sometimes when they see such blessings.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2009
Member: nikynike

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=66871

Description of pix: green shirt with white stripes

Says to me: [We have been engaging secretively in naughty, amorous banter in the office for weeks as colleagues. One day only two of us are left alone in the office working late on a project. The chemistry is getting hot in there and I move close. She gives me a look that says] What is on your mind? Are you really man enough? Let me see if you can get it. Your game has been good so far though.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ifyalways(f): 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2009
OMO IBO:

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 1:03am On Dec 21, 2009
Member: Rukkayat

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=438069

Description of pix: yellow top standing next to a light green house

Says to me: [She says] How can you come to my house at this time you know my Dad might be around? Do you want to get me into trouble?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Gabry(f): 4:08am On Dec 21, 2009
Rukkayat is cute. She looks so natural unlike some face painting bimbos around here grin tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 9:32am On Dec 21, 2009
OMO IBO:

You don kolo! grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by netotse(m): 11:44am On Dec 21, 2009
Gabry:

Rukkayat is cute. She looks so natural unlike some face painting bimbos around here grin tongue
*patting her on the head* awwwwww thats so sweet but sadly we dont allow playerh8in on this thread.

@all
i'm off to look for whitesurds, i need to be dealt with, i've been a vey bad boy wink
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2009
Wey whitesturd dey sef.

I just wan greet her
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2009
OMO IBO:

Wey whitesturd dey sef.

I just wan greet her
netotse:

@all
i'm off to look for whitesurds, i need to be dealt with, i've been a vey bad boy wink
lol see this ones. . . .
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by platinumnk(f): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2009
Sagamite:

Member: Rukkayat

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=438069

Description of pix: yellow top standing next to a light green house

Says to me: [She says] How can you come to my house at this time you know my Dad might be around? Do you want to get me into trouble?

she's very beautiful . . . man! she looks like she can be east african though smiley
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA1: 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2009
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by mamagee3(f): 1:45am On Dec 22, 2009
AMAKA, how about your pics? undecided
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 4:41am On Dec 22, 2009
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 9:57am On Dec 22, 2009
Member: naijagal12

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-15750.480.html#msg5162342

Description of pix: blue outfit, crazy waist and unearthly backside, standing looking backwards

Says to me: [I had told her in advance I was going to watch football with my guys and she said it was fine. But trust women, the minute I am about to leave the door, that is when she decides to test "how much I care about her", so she says I should stay. I refuse as I have agreed an appointment. She stands by the door and turns her backside then say] Are you sure you want to go? Lets see if you will go anywhere after seeing this? [Guys you will agree with me that there was a unitary 'standing' ovation]

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (100)

Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) / We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding / Naruto Complete Series Download Links-dual Audio(eng&jap),english Subs,50mb,hi.q

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.