Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,095 members, 7,977,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:11 PM

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. - Nairaland / General (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (91320 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Busybody2(f): 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2009
na2day?:

but are u nigerian? that is the question

tpia.:

what am I reading?

busybody may not be Nigerian?

ngbo, busybody, come and defend yourself plz

How can an exotic, refined, imported, mixed-breed being like myself come from Naija, eurghh embarassed And you have to ask too angry I love you Nigerians though tongue

Sagamite:

You know say, me, I nefa reach Yonda (the land of miliki and honi) [size=16pt]so I no know wetin hoochie-mamas like TOH dey call their jailbirds.[/size]

Ouch, nice one cheesy grin cheesy Supona oh, abeg if TOH asks, I wasn't there when he wrote this, chei, make I go find somewhere go dodge before she comes back and sees this grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 28, 2009
Sagamite:

You know say, me, I nefa reach Yonda (the land of miliki and honi) so I no know[b] wetin hoochie-mamas like TOH [/b]dey call their jailbirds.
Where did this suddenly come from? undecided
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by No2Atheism(m): 3:04am On Nov 28, 2009
You know say, me, I nefa reach Yonda (the land of miliki and honi) so I no know wetin hoochie-mamas like TOH dey call their jailbirds.

1. I just found out the meaning of hoochie-mamas. . . and its a nasty thing to call a woman.

2. @Sagamite that was not appropriate . . . haba . . .

3. @TOH . . . take it easy just ignore the statement . . .
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by OpeLovely(f): 3:15am On Nov 28, 2009
SAGAMITE!!!! shocked

You have really been snooping!!! And i am sure you have experience with women since it was only female profiles you profiled. smiley
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:17am On Nov 28, 2009
^^^^
sexy!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Busybody2(f): 4:18am On Nov 28, 2009
@ Alagolo

Happy Thanksgiving ko, happy ikore ni tongue Thanks for the text jare, but how you take know about the hormonal thingy, cos even those at home have started accusing me of being one kain and avoiding me embarassed embarassed cry

@ N2A and Fl Alagolo

Sagamite and TOH are as tight as chalk and cheese and as close as Tom and Jerry, its all in good fun so no cause for alarm wink wink wink On this note I loff you and leaf you, abeg make I go sleep, because when my pikin wakes me up tomorrow and says "Mummy come and bathe me and take me to school", I'd start crying and pleading with him to "allow me sleep for 5 minutes extra" cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by No2Atheism(m): 4:26am On Nov 28, 2009
Busy_body:

@ Alagolo

Happy Thanksgiving ko, happy ikore ni tongue Thanks for the text jare, but how you take know about the hormonal thingy, cos even those at home have started accusing me of being one kain and avoiding me embarassed embarassed cry

@ N2A and Fl Alagolo

Sagamite and TOH are as tight as chalk and cheese and as close as Tom and Jerry, its all in good fun so no cause for alarm wink wink wink On this note I loff you and leaf you, abeg make I go sleep, because when my pikin wakes me up tomorrow and says "Mummy come and bathe me and take me to school", I'd start crying and pleading with him to "allow me sleep for 5 minutes extra" cheesy cheesy cheesy

@busy-body

1. Okay no probs . . . i hope TOH and Sagamite are as tight as you claim . . .

2. I don catch you . . . so you are taking your pikin to school on weekends . . . you have just shot yourself in the foot . . . grin grin grin . . .
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 4:35am On Nov 28, 2009
You're welcome.

Mesef, I dey run from you until you calm down.

You sure they're tight, you no TOH be my [i]little [/i]sister, I just dey watch ni o grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Busybody2(f): 5:13am On Nov 28, 2009
No2Atheism:

@busy-body

1. Okay no probs . . . i hope TOH and Sagamite are as tight as you claim . . .

Even if they were not tight before, I have rubberstamped it now and they can't do jack about it, cos what this Iyalode wants Iyalode gets tongue cheesy

No2Atheism:

2. I don catch you . . . so you are taking your pikin to school on weekends . . . you have just shot yourself in the foot . . . grin grin grin . . .

I am based in er, this place, for lunatics Planet Luna . . . which is on the other part of the world and the polar opposite to where you are located tongue so our tomorrow is weekdays cheesy So technically you still haven't caught me out yet tongue

FL Gators:

You're welcome.

Mesef, I dey run from you until you calm down.

You sure they're tight, you no TOH be my [i]little [/i]sister, I just dey watch ni o grin

Since when did TOH become ya likkle Sister, cos your own training bra is bigger in size than ours abi embarassed let her catch you ehn cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by na2day2(m): 9:21am On Nov 28, 2009
Busy_body:

@ N2A and Fl Alagolo

story! can't wait for the fall out, let me go grab some popcorn tongue tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 9:37am On Nov 28, 2009
FL Gators:

Where did this suddenly come from? undecided

No2Atheism:

1. I just found out the meaning of hoochie-mamas. . . and its a nasty thing to call a woman.

2. @Sagamite that was not appropriate . . . haba . . .

3. @TOH . . . take it easy just ignore the statement . . .

shocked shocked shocked

Wetin hoochie mama mean?  grin My understanding is that it is something similar to chavs of the UK but with very hot and tight body and they are babymamas for a gangster. Not like if it means some prostitute that rapes kid or something? Or abi I don mess up?  grin grin grin grin

Anyway, BB don tell una say . . . .

Busy_body:

Sagamite and TOH are as tight as chalk and cheese and as close as Tom and Jerry

And even if im no accept, im go beat the living daylight out of me naa ni . . . . . . . . . . . . . .but as e go dey beat me, na im the thing go dey sweet me.  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 9:41am On Nov 28, 2009
OpeLovely:

SAGAMITE!!!! shocked

You have really been snooping!!! And i am sure you have experience with women since it was only female profiles you profiled. smiley

grin

I hope you have seen the one I did on yours?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by No2Atheism(m): 9:42am On Nov 28, 2009
@sagamite

check the following link for the urban definition of hoochie mama . . .and see why its not appropriate for you to use such for TOH

[url]http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hoochie%20mama[/url]
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by na2day2(m): 10:05am On Nov 28, 2009
No2Atheism:

@sagamite

check the following link for the urban definition of hoochie mama . . .and see why its not appropriate for you to use such for TOH

dude, give it a rest, haba! angry angry angry
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by No2Atheism(m): 10:09am On Nov 28, 2009
na2day?:

dude, give it a rest, haba! angry angry angry

- Who u dey frown for . . . grin grin grin u better no grow old by using too much muscles . . .

- @sagamite is my man . . .just trying to correct a possibly sincere mistake . . .

- Moreover notice that he asked an indirect question hence i gave him an indirect answer . . .

Sagamite:

shocked shocked shocked
Wetin hoochie mama mean? 
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 10:21am On Nov 28, 2009
No2Atheism:

@sagamite

Ehn now!!!

Exactly my intended point about TOH. No be New York babe she be? At least I added "hot with tight body" to my definition. tongue grin grin grin

Haba, you come dey make me think say I don call am female paedophile.  grin

[size=4pt]At least, it is all in jest and banter as anybody meeting her in real life would confirm. Only the "hot with tight body" is not jest.[/size]
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 29, 2009
"
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 2:25am On Nov 29, 2009
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 2:27am On Nov 29, 2009
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 2:30am On Nov 29, 2009
Oya do your magic cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 2:32am On Nov 29, 2009
Member: nellaluv

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=253097

Description of pix: black top with white collar standing in front of gate

Says to me: Oya start explaining yourself. You said you were at netotse's place hanging with your boys, so how come you are at this girl's house? And you were saying I was paranoid when I said you were cheating? I go show you pepper.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 2:34am On Nov 29, 2009
Kunbee:

Oya do your magic cheesy

It took me a fraction of a second to see the Q. Just one instant glance when I opened it.

I don't even think the pix finished downloading before I decided what it was.  grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 2:37am On Nov 29, 2009
Sagamite:

Member: nellaluv

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=253097

Description of pix: black top with white collar standing in front of gate

Says to me: Oya start explaining yourself. You said you were at netotse's place hanging with your boys, so how come you are at this girl's house? And you were saying I was paranoid when I said you were cheating? I go show you pepper.

Lol nella will flip and remove her pic if she sees this
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by nellaluv(f): 2:52am On Nov 29, 2009
Kunbee, what is the meaning of this. This girl sef u need serious koboko tongue.
Sagamite u just violated my privacy, but lol. Who d hell is netotse Maybe i don finish am grin grin.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by nellaluv(f): 3:19am On Nov 29, 2009
Kunbee longtime no hear, i no dey see ur brakelight for nairaland again, wetin happen. I'm missing u lol tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by brooklyn99: 8:32am On Nov 29, 2009
WOW. the pics of the ladies were, simply put, STUNNING!!!! i wonder why THE AMAKA doesnt have a pic on. oh,yeah, she's most likely Fat as hell. FREAKN WHALE!!!!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:33am On Nov 29, 2009
im also subscribed to this topic.
damn i must get under your skin, huh? the only reason why you feel the need to constantly bring me up.
well i know my work here is done.  cool
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 10:38am On Nov 29, 2009
nellaluv:

Kunbee, what is the meaning of this. This girl sef u need serious koboko tongue.
Sagamite u just violated my privacy, but lol. Who d hell is netotse Maybe i don finish am grin grin.

netotse is one of the crazily good-looking hunks that visit this thread alot.

You want me to hook you up? wink cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by nellaluv(f): 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2009
Thanks but no thanks. I'm already enjoying a bli$$ful life with my loff in fööls paradise, lol tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2009
nellaluv:

Thanks but no thanks. I'm already enjoying a bli[b]$$[/b]ful life with my loff in fööls paradise, lol tongue

I for say make you tell the guy to move, but if it is bli$$ful, as in bli[b]$$[/b]ful, then netotse no get chance o. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2009
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by bigrod1: 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2009
[size=16pt]saga,

u are not telling these girls d truth.u are telling them lie which is what they love to hear.i will open a thread where i will tell them the truth.
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (100)

We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding / Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile / Men Catch Sea Cow In Kebbi While Fishing, Take It To Their Monarch's Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.